Looking for writers to work on new project.

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Looking for writers to work on new project.

Postby Void Director » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:30 am

Hello

I am looking for writers to help work on a new project tentatively named Chosen.

Mechanics
The game blends elements from Faster Than Light, CoC, and Pillars of Eternity. It is text based like CoC. It takes place in a medieval fantasy universe not a sci-fi one. Like FTL this game has roguelike elements. Defeat usually means permanent death and bad ends abound. Maps are procedurally generated.

Fetishes
What fetishes will be in the game is dependent on what writers want to write. Most fetishes can be added to the game if people are wiling to write them. The game will definitely include M/F, Monster girls, and other basic fantasy tropes. M/M or F/F could be included if there are writers willing to write them.

However, there won't be permanent transformations as the game does not have a system to support them. These will fetishes will definitely not appear underage (all characters should look and act like adults), scat, sexualized gore or gruesome violence. Ask about any other unusual or extreme fetishes via pm or forum post.

Plot
The player character, an outcast from society, is chosen by a mysterious being of light of questionable benevolence to end the blight ravening the world. They find themselves compelled to go east to find the blights source and end it, whether they like it or not. Along the way they will encounter all kinds of creatures, locations and events along procedurally generated maps.

Current State
You can play a preview version at chosen.adultrealms.com.

It should work in modern browsers. Note, this is a preview for those interested in joining the team. Please do not review it or consider it indicative of the games final state. If you have technical problems feel free to pm me about them.

I already have at least one writer (aside from myself) working on the project.

Thanks for your interest.
Last edited by Void Director on Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Void Director

Re: Looking for writers to work on new project.

Postby Kurushimi » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:17 am

Is there any need for a proofreader?
Kurushimi

Postby Void Director » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:40 am

Kurushimi Wrote:Is there any need for a proofreader?

I could certainly use a proofreader for the parts of the game I write. I am sure the other writers would appreciate a proofreader as well. I will send you a pm with more information.
Void Director

Postby Darge » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:01 pm

I would be interested in attempting to write for the game, I have only started writing smut but i have wrote smaller non-sexual stories that my friends seemed to enjoy enough.
Darge
Newly Registered

Postby Void Director » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:32 am

Darge Wrote:I would be interested in attempting to write for the game, I have only started writing smut but i have wrote smaller non-sexual stories that my friends seemed to enjoy enough.

I sent you a pm with details about the project.
Void Director

Postby Satanic Soda » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:42 am

I've been told I'm pretty good and I'm pretty interested in getting better so I'm up for it. However, I may be helping with a different project soon and if that's the case then I can't help out with this. But I don't know how that's gonna go, if that goes under than I'm more than willing to give this a shot.
Satanic Soda
Newly Registered

Postby Void Director » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:23 am

Satanic Soda Wrote:I've been told I'm pretty good and I'm pretty interested in getting better so I'm up for it. However, I may be helping with a different project soon and if that's the case then I can't help out with this. But I don't know how that's gonna go, if that goes under than I'm more than willing to give this a shot.

Just send me a pm if your other project does not work out.
Void Director

Postby Satanic Soda » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:15 am

Yo, it seems I'm like too new to the forums or something to send pms. But yeah the other project isn't going to well so pm me the details.
Satanic Soda
Newly Registered

Postby Void Director » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:29 pm

Satanic Soda Wrote:Yo, it seems I'm like too new to the forums or something to send pms. But yeah the other project isn't going to well so pm me the details.

Ok, sent.
Void Director

Postby Void Director » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:18 am

I added a link to the game to the original post. This is intended to be a preview for those who might be interested in working on the project, not a release version. Please don't point out problems or otherwise review the game. If you can't play it for some reason feel free to pm me the problem along with what browser you are using.
Void Director

Return to Creative Corner