An Eevee's Travels (DemonLust)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: An Eevee's Travels (DemonLust)

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 10:04 am

Flame frowns a bit and tilts his head at her. "You seem sad. Is your trainer not nice or something? Is it that Buizel guy? He doesn't seem to be the friendliest person around..."
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 10:07 am

"No..... Their fine. I've just had a lot on my mind today is all. Haven't quite felt like myself." She said, stretching a bit.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 10:11 am

Flame nods and gives her a friendly nuzzle on the leg. "Well I hope you get over it and have some fun." He said before heading off with the others with Rio. Jet's words rang in her head, telling her to get up and try to talk to the others.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 10:13 am

She groaned inwardly, buut got up anyways and went over to the others, standing awkwardly by the group for a minute.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 10:16 am

Leo smiles when he sees Kita walk over and moves to stand by her while the others talked, though Jet was more leaning against a wall and barely paying attention. "Are you feeling better now, Kita?" Leo asked her, some concern in his voice and expression.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 10:20 am

"Kind of...." She stared down for a moment, then looked up at him. "I....don't know... I feel like i should tell you but...." She rubbed her arm uncomfortably, looking back down. "I dunno...."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 10:23 am

"Tell me what? I didn't do something did I? Did someone else do something?" Leo asked, wanting to help her out somehow. Kita could tell him what she told Jet or she could just brush it off and try to enjoy her time with them.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 10:26 am

"It's not you... I just..." She sighed trying to think. "I want you to trust me, and i feel like i'm hiding a big piece of who i am from you." She sat on the bed thinking. "I want to enjoy talking with everyone, but...i can't get it out of my mind.."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 10:32 am

Leo nods and sits next to her. "Well if it's a big thing then maybe you shouldn't just tell people you haven't know for too long. I promise not to tell though and I promise to listen if you choose to tell me. Though maybe later since we're not really alone." He said gesturing to the others where Jet seemed bored as Rio seemed to be hitting on Grace while Grace use her psychic powers to make Rio slap himself and Flame was laughing while Grace giggled a bit. "For now though, just put those thoughts to the back of your mind and just focus on now." He said with a warm smile that seemed to ease her.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 10:35 am

She sighed and leaned against him a little. "Well....i'll try to at least." She closed her eyes trying to push any thoughts from her mind for now.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 10:39 am

Leo nods and smiles softly while he reaches up and rubs her shoulder to help her. Being around him and having Jet nearby seemed to help calm her and keep those thoughts out for now.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 10:41 am

Kita glanced up at him and smiled. "I think i'm better now."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 10:44 am

Leo smiles back with his warm grin. "Good. Now why don't you try enjoying yourself now. Our trainers left us with some food to snack on." He said as Rio pulls out a bag and takes out canisters of food meant for Pokémon. Grace takes a couple and hands them to Leo and Kita. Opening it revealed some puffins and pokeblock as well as other snacks for Pokémon.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 10:47 am

Kita looks at the contents of the canister she was given though she wasn't sure of it. By no means would she complain though.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 10:49 am

"Go on, try some. They're really good." He said before taking a poffin from his and eating it. Looking over the others were eating their own food, even Jet seemed to like the food he was given.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 10:54 am

Kita nodded and decided to try a poffin as well, thou th one she'd picked up seemed pretty bitter to taste. She ate the whole thing, but not without a little trouble. "Well, that wasn't bad..."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 10:55 am

"You might want to try a less bitter one." Leo says as he reaches into his own and hands her a pink one. "Try this." He said as he took a bitter one from hers, trading poffins with her.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 11:02 am

"If you say so." She took a bite, and tasting the sweetness of it had her tail swaying back in forth. She was quite happy with the change in taste and she make sure to note that the pink ones were her preferred ones.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 11:19 am

Leo chuckles a bit at her expression as she eats the sweet poffin. "I see you prefer the sweet stuff." He said as he picked out random ones from his canister. "The others will be either sour, dry, or spicy. Seems like your friend likes the spicy." He said while pointing at Jet who ate a few red ones with no problem, Rio looking at him wondering how Jet could eat those so easily.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Fri May 29, 2015 5:49 am

"Hmmm. I think i could handle most except for spicy." She replied with a sheepish smile. "Though i wouldn't knowingly eat anything sour again either." she shrugged thinking. "Just curious though, why are they color coded....or, i guess that's a good way to say it.." She shrugged, glancing at Leo. "I mean it kinda makes sense, but at the same time i can't help but wonder."
Bored
DemonsLust

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games