An Eevee's Travels (DemonLust)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: An Eevee's Travels (DemonLust)

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 12:46 am

It was a strange sight if someone were to see the larger anthro being comforted within the arms of a smaller feral Buizel. "Just keep calm, Kita. It's already happened so you can't change it. Just let it out."
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 12:54 am

She shook her head and looked at him, forcing a smile. "I know i can't. I just wish i'd known better." She looked forward staring at the wall. "Even after all that though, i still try to trust males. I guess it was harder to with you and Jaden because of how quickly i had to adjust. And before...i was always in the same place. So having someone come to me was much easier..." She shrugged absently. "Maybe i shouldn't have kept it from you so long to. I've been trying to ignore that it even had happened... Three years of trying to forget the sight of it....."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 1:01 am

"And it's been about six years for me and I can never forget the sight of it." Jet says as he looks up at the ceiling. "And you could have kept it to yourself if that's what you wanted since it was your private life that I have no right to claim that you should tell me. But it could have been for the best too."
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 1:03 am

"I've let it bother me for so long. It was a relief to finally have someone know."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 1:09 am

Jet nods and pulls her a little closer. "Yeah...It sometimes helps to let others know. Besides you, only Jaden knows my past and where I got the scars." He said as he lightly pets her head.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 1:22 am

Kita sighed softly and closed her eyes. "Your the only one i've ever told about it. But if i were really honest with myself... Even with what happened....i still want a family like that again. I don't know if i'm delusional or if it's mental...i'm not sure it's even normal after so much trauma..." She smiled slightly. "At least i kinda have a family now though... You and Jaden. It might not be the same...but it's something i'm not sure i could go without for to long..."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 1:30 am

The Buizel nods in response and leans back a bit as he looks back up at the ceiling. "I'm not really an expert on that so I can't really say if that's normal or not." He said before looking down at her. "We'll be with you, Kita. You're part of the team now and teams are kind of like families in a sense.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 1:32 am

She just nodded and rubbed her eyes. "Of course."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 1:36 am

They sit there for a bit in silence until Jet moved away and took out one of the Watmel berries and handed it to her. "Here, eating might help you. We're meeting that other team later so you might want to make sure you're ready for hat."
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 1:38 am

"Right. I almost forgot." She smoothed her fingers over the berry for a moment then smiled. "But of course your right." She said and smiled, biting into the berry.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 1:44 am

Jet nods and smiles back a bit before heading into the bathroom. "I'm going to wash up a bit and you might want to as well. Jaden will probably be back soon and afterwards we'll be meeting the other team."
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 1:45 am

"Okay.' She nodded, continuing to much on the sweet berry.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 1:51 am

Jet goes into the bathroom and comes out not much later with mainly only the fur on his face being cleaned and dried. "Bathroom is yours if you want to clean up." He said before going to the windowsill.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 1:57 am

She glanced at him and slowly stood up, walking into the bathroom after finishing the berry.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 2:28 am

Stepping into the bathroom Kita sees herself in the mirror and her fur was a bit of a mess and ruffled in some areas and some of the fur on her cheeks were matted with tears. She could clean up quickly and just brush down her fur and wash and dry her face or she could take a shower and thoroughly wash herself.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 2:30 am

Kita shook her head and closed the door behind her. "I really am a bit of a mess." She undressed herself and turned on the water on, cleaning herself up and at the same time, letting the warm water ease her mind and body.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 2:49 am

As Kita takes a shower she had some time to think to herself. Having told someone about the past she felt better and much less insecure now, at least around Jet who had a dark past like she did. To her it felt like the Buizel is like an older brother to her now with how he acted towards her. Maybe now she can start moving on with her new family.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 2:55 am

She smiled at the thought.At first he'd been a headstrong pest to her, but it was all to easy to understand what was under the hard surface. She'd definitely let herself relax more now. She sighed and got out of the shower, quick to dry off and change, ensuring she looked her best before walking out of the bathroom.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 3:45 am

Walking back into the room she sees Jet sitting at his usual place at the windowsill. He glances over at her and nods lightly. "Jaden should be back any minute now. I assume you want to keep what you said to me from him for now?"
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 3:52 am

"For now, yes...." She responded lightly. "Besides, i don't think i can handle myself telling him. Not after telling you already today." She sat back down, petting her tail.
Bored
DemonsLust

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games