Panthea - leave2gether v034 21/10/2019

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Panthea - leave2gether (draft update 21/04/2015)

Postby Nikag » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:34 am

Hi guys,
I know this new scene is unfinished and has a lot to polish and fix.
But I was working over this for several weeks and can't hold it for myself any more. I want to show you what am I working on now.
This is my first "penetrating" sex scene, here I first time tried drawing "bodies in motion", multiple face emotions, "boobs banging" and some small features like zoom and else. Scene also introduce 2 new characters Kelly & Jack and draft of Archive location.

Guys, your feedback on this are very important for me!

What's next: polish this scene, dialog & location; draw "Office corridor" to unite multiple office locations; introduce draft of how the quest chains will look like (actually this scene will be part of the chain)
Nikag

Postby EliteMaster512 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:13 am

Good job on this so far. Can't wait to see how game will progress.
EliteMaster512

Postby 7aman » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:50 am

I can just feel that this is gonna get more and more amazing over time, best of luck man and I'll certainly be keeping an eye on this! :D
7aman

Postby Nikag » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:49 am

Thanks guys,
I appreciate your feedback & support.

Does anyone knows where I can get free (license free) music or sexual sounds for my game? - at the moment this is one of my most painful missing parts
Nikag

Postby VintageBass » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:22 pm

I would think freesounds.org for your sounds, just use the search box and there you go!

Music's a little more tricky, which I guess you can look for "royalty-free" or "public domain" music, but it's a hunt for sure on that.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Nikag » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:09 pm

VintageBass Wrote:I would think freesounds.org for your sounds, just use the search box and there you go!

Music's a little more tricky, which I guess you can look for "royalty-free" or "public domain" music, but it's a hunt for sure on that.

Thanks, friend. Will look for it after next short update
Nikag

Re: Panthea - leave2gether ('damn goldfishes' update 27/04/2

Postby Nikag » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:50 pm

New update, includes new location, few dialogs, roots for quests and back-end for quests processing... doesn't include damn goldfishes, but I was too tired for this
Nikag

Postby Nikag » Sun May 17, 2015 10:44 pm

And a picture of some new concept coming in update this month (yeah, 'missing' penetration scene with Sam)

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Pink Girl.png
Nikag

Postby VintageBass » Sun May 17, 2015 10:53 pm

Nikag Wrote:And a picture of some new concept coming in update this month (yeah, 'missing' penetration scene with Sam)

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Pink Girl.png

You can never have too much pink.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Nikag » Mon May 18, 2015 7:20 pm

That's true m8! ;)
Nikag

Postby Pram » Mon May 18, 2015 9:44 pm

Your game is coming along nicely, your animations are quite nice, I'm really liking the wolfguy bj scene! The basics for a great game are definitely all here. Multiple characters, scenes, areas. All that good stuff. Hoping there's an anal scene somewhere in the new animation you're going to add, but that's obviously up to you. Keep up the good work!
Pram

Postby Nikag » Tue May 19, 2015 6:44 am

Pram Wrote:Your game is coming along nicely, your animations are quite nice, I'm really liking the wolfguy bj scene! The basics for a great game are definitely all here. Multiple characters, scenes, areas. All that good stuff. Hoping there's an anal scene somewhere in the new animation you're going to add, but that's obviously up to you. Keep up the good work!

You will not believe it :D
The anal scene ('missing Sam & Casey H-option') is what I actually finished today, and beginning of what is on the 'pink picture' above :D

The problem is - a lot has been changing in the game, so there probably will be no new versions released in the meantime...
Nikag

Postby Pram » Tue May 19, 2015 6:56 pm

Lucky for me, hyped to see it! Don't worry about the wait. Quality over quantity is how these things should be, and it's good that you're choosing that ideal.
Pram

Postby convel ryuu » Wed May 20, 2015 3:32 am

Quality over Quantity is always the best policy :P
an love the game!
keep up the good work :)
Cecidisse rex. Alligatus fatum. In oblivione coram omnibus. Nunc tempore amisit. Aeternum solitarius in tenebras.
convel ryuu

Postby ElPresidente » Wed May 20, 2015 8:54 pm

Looking good.

question - will there be lesbian or futa content?
ElPresidente

Postby Nikag » Thu May 21, 2015 7:41 pm

ElPresidente Wrote:Looking good.

question - will there be lesbian or futa content?

Definitely :D
Nikag

Postby 7aman » Fri May 29, 2015 11:22 am

Hey Nikag how's progress? It's been sometime with no update and I'm quite looking forward to more with this game. xD
7aman

Postby Nikag » Sun May 31, 2015 1:54 am

7aman Wrote:Hey Nikag how's progress? It's been sometime with no update and I'm quite looking forward to more with this game. xD

Hi 7aman,
Well, I'm doing my best :) still it gets pretty hard to keep doing the game after full working day...
I've recently finished one h-scene mentioned above, and want to add one more before carrying out next release. Yet spend a lot of time on fixing things like clothing, hairs - to make it all look more dynamic and better in general.

I'm not meeting my own scheduled terms, but I guess new release will be somewhere in the beginning of June
Nikag

Postby 7aman » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:41 pm

Nikag Wrote:
7aman Wrote:Hey Nikag how's progress? It's been sometime with no update and I'm quite looking forward to more with this game. xD

Hi 7aman,
Well, I'm doing my best :) still it gets pretty hard to keep doing the game after full working day...
I've recently finished one h-scene mentioned above, and want to add one more before carrying out next release. Yet spend a lot of time on fixing things like clothing, hairs - to make it all look more dynamic and better in general.

I'm not meeting my own scheduled terms, but I guess new release will be somewhere in the beginning of June

No rush man, as long as you can work comfortably to produce great quality work! Take your time. :D
7aman

Re: Panthea - leave2gether update 11/06/2015

Postby Nikag » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:39 pm

And here we go with new game update!

It includes many small nice stuff like Casey body & dressing reshaped, character visualization in dialog clips, else...
But main point is that this is the first release, that provides some game engine, small but full 2 quest chains... and 'no more walking' - even though I'm not sure if this is better
Nikag

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects