Legend of Krystal Version G android .apk

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Legend of Krystal Version G android .apk

Postby KingH4X0R » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:22 am

Edit: Those of you who have heeded my warning about it not working will be glad to know that the .apk has been restored to working order, it now works

hey guys,

I've always wanted to play LoK on my phone, idk it seemed like a good idea, but looking through the forum i never found any android based files (.apk). So enough sitting around I said, and I made this .apk version of LoK vG. I dont really have his approval to post this (thought i should, since its his content) but seeing as he left already and the mods dont provide their e-mail adresses it was hard to contact him (also PM is disabled for me (?)

Now, I've already tested through the game using my android but that guarantees nothing. I have uploaded the .apk on deposit files/MEGA so please help yourself, if you find any glitches or bugs (that are not in the original flash) please pass me a PM or e-mail me at [email protected] . Feel free to include any problems with lag and/or screen size issues.

(The forum doesnt allow the posting of .apk files so for now we'll have to do with a DFiles/MEGA link):
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

http://dfiles.eu/files/wo2ey7k4a or https://mega.co.nz/#!8sg0UbaA!ZvTo6xLBq ... A-f6Ebqjts
Last edited by KingH4X0R on Wed May 11, 2016 12:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
KingH4X0R
Newly Registered

Re: Legend of Krystal Version G android .apk

Postby wdknell » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:37 pm

I have many games like Peach's Untold Tale and Dusty's Castle
that are so cool and sometimes
i dont have my pc when i travel

So if you can, pls make this 2 apk's
because my android flash player lags
wdknell
Newly Registered

Postby KingH4X0R » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:02 pm

wdknell Wrote:I have many games like Peach's Untold Tale and Dusty's Castle
that are so cool and sometimes
i dont have my pc when i travel

So if you can, pls make this 2 apk's
because my android flash player lags

hey man, i dont know, i will have to give it a try but dont expect big things. LoK vG was really easy to change to .apk because it was all mouse driven and android has a touchscreen input for that. However it has no keyboard input therefore (for some strange reason) everytime i try to convert an .swf with a keyboard input required it just starts flashing through all the animation. Ill try to convert your two however and get back to you with the results
KingH4X0R
Newly Registered

Postby wdknell » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:20 am

Thanks for the reply don't worry about keyboard just if you can only convert this lagfull swf to apk .That will be perfect because after that I can use my otg cable to play with keyboard and mouse
wdknell
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:41 pm

It's cool - I actually made LoK vG with an android port in mind - this is why I made it mouse (touch) driven and in a smart phone friendly resolution. I just never got around to converting it - so props! You might want to change the way save states work from a cookie to an actual local text file on the phone, though.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby KingH4X0R » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:19 pm

Gorepete Wrote:It's cool - I actually made LoK vG with an android port in mind - this is why I made it mouse (touch) driven and in a smart phone friendly resolution. I just never got around to converting it - so props! You might want to change the way save states work from a cookie to an actual local text file on the phone, though.

Awesome! Sadly im not really big on the flash yet, so cant exactly do anything worthwile to an swf. However if you could (possibly?) make me an swf. that can do that i would be more than happy to convert and update. We both know it would serve the greater cause :twisted: .
Well either way im a really big fan of your work, thanks for noticing my contribution :P
KingH4X0R
Newly Registered

Postby KingH4X0R » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:23 pm

wdknell Wrote:Thanks for the reply don't worry about keyboard just if you can only convert this lagfull swf to apk .That will be perfect because after that I can use my otg cable to play with keyboard and mouse

Sorry for the late replies and undone work but my full time job has been sort of mounting up pressure. I promise i havent forgotten about you and i will get on it ASAP, just keep patient. I give it one to two weeks max but if i continue like this it will likely be done by the end of this week.
KingH4X0R
Newly Registered

Postby KingH4X0R » Sat May 02, 2015 9:49 am

update: finished the .apk for peachs untold tale, I dont want to put it up on MEGA so if you can send me an email or give me your email adress Ill send it right over
KingH4X0R
Newly Registered

Postby White_Lighting » Sun May 03, 2015 2:46 am

Hey King, could you send that to me...it won't let me pm you.
White_Lighting

Postby VintageBass » Sun May 03, 2015 3:00 am

White_Lighting Wrote:Hey King, could you send that to me...it won't let me pm you.

In order to PM, you need to lose that Newly Registered status, and it's simple as getting 10 posts! So check out the site, post here and there, and bam! You can send PMs after getting that 10th (or more depending on how many you have waiting in moderation) post!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby White_Lighting » Tue May 05, 2015 4:19 am

Awesome...thanks for the info.
White_Lighting

Postby White_Lighting » Wed May 13, 2015 2:27 pm

Is this the only page with .apk games? Can anybody point me towards some more?
White_Lighting

Postby KingH4X0R » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:30 pm

Hey guys, OP here. Just wanted to let everyone know that its a lot simpler to try and reach me on my email [email protected] because I check that most often. As for everyone that has emailed me for the Peach's Untold Tale theres been a misunderstanding, i didnt mention the fact that it doesnt work, will not work, dont plan on trying to make it work and it has not worked. Simply the fact that there is a keyboard output option seemingly kills the .apk

thanks, KingH4X0R
KingH4X0R
Newly Registered

Postby cboy123 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:09 am

sooooooo, is there going to be LOK for android?
cboy123

Postby Chwak » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:13 pm

Awesome, i'd love to see more of .APKs
Works perfect on android 4
Chwak
Newly Registered

Return to Legend of Krystal