it's time to duel (eaenidu )

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: it's time to duel (eaenidu )

Postby that man » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:30 pm

"I'm not a grandpa, I'm an icecream vender..." the Ancient Magician Girl muttered in her sleep in response, raising up all sorts of questions as to what she was dreaming about now.

"Attention duelist!" The man with the weird hair Pegasus kept around with him suddenly called out to the assembled masses as the camera showed some of the important duelist in the crowd...save one.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:34 pm

Juliet Looked at her card with a 'WTF?!' Look before watching the screen again.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:41 pm

As the camera panned over the crowd, Juliet caught sight of a duelist that she really didn't recognize, his short statute and weird hair only being on the screen for a few seconds, but the caption beneath saying, in place of his ranking in a tournament, "defeated Seto Kaiba."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:44 pm

Juliet Blinked in shock, now that was something, hmm~ Maybe this would be interesting?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:50 pm

"Welcome to the duelist kingdom!" Pegasus shouted over the screen, the camera focusing on him as the phone next to the bed began to ring, suddenly waking th's Ancient Magician Girl up.

"Please not-" she began, before realizing where she was. "Oh, hello there, master, how are you doing now?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:52 pm

Juliet shushed her and answered "Hello? What is it?" She asked rudely.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:59 pm

"Sorry, I thought this was Pegasus's number," the man's voice said before planning to hang up, stopping for a second to bring the phone back up. "Wait, who exactly am I speaking to here? I didn't know that he had any female servants so...so who is this?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:02 pm

Juliet thought quickly "Who is this, And why would I even know Pegasus? Why are you calling a Highschool girl and making some excuse about Pegasus are you some creepy old pervert?!" She demanded.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:14 pm

"I'm sorry, I guess that this really is the wrong number!" The man screamed as he shut off his phone, creating some odd ideas as to what this man had wanted from her grandpa with a number like that.

"Is there something that is bugging you Master?" The Ancient Magician Girl asked as she was slowly becoming aware of what was going on. "Like...why were you yelling at the phone like that?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:07 pm

Juliet got up and started looking for a card that could hack good to summon and figure out who called her and what he really wanted.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:01 am

Reaching into her deck, Juliet realized that the only card she had that could help her out at all was Kozaky, the idea of having to summon that weirdo for any sort of task almost making it not worth the effort of tracking down whoever it was that had called here.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:19 am

Juliet Looked at the Card and sneered before summoning him "Kozaky I Just got a Weird call figure out who and get me all the dirt you can and I'll summon Cyber girl for you."
eaenidu

Postby that man » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:05 pm

"Okay," Kozaky grinned as he stumbled into the phone, quickly pulling out one of his computers and working on it as best he was able to under the circumstances.

"I don't have to..." Ancient Magician Girl asked nervously as she pulled herself next to Juliet and squeezed her for comfort. "I mean, you won't make me..."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:36 pm

Juliet Rolled her eyes "No You don't, Cyber Girl is a Robot or cyborg or something and has no emotions, he likes her though."
eaenidu

Postby that man » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:39 pm

"Oh, that sounds like it is better," Ancient Magician Girl Sighed as the screen went to an interview of that weird green-haired kid who had won the last tournament.

"I am certain that any threat to me will be squashed by my bugs before the tournament's first official hour has passed!" The green haired kid snickered before leaving, the camera man complimenting him for his bravado.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:42 pm

Juliet Rolled her eyes "Fucking weirdo." She insulted with a glare, not liking that kid.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:55 pm

"So, master, what are all these papers that you have scattered about?" The Ancient Magician Girl asked as she brought up a stack of homework that Juliet still had to do, placing it on a table next to the both of them as she looked through it all. "These must be important to have so many."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:58 pm

Juliet Seemed to telaport to a Corner as a cloud of depression appeared above her "Oh~ Did you have to remind me I hate Homework!"
eaenidu

Postby that man » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:42 pm

"But wait, I can help you out with this master!" Ancient Magician Girl offered, as she more or less fell into whatever trap Juliet had decided to set up. "That way, master can enjoy her day much more easily than if she were to just do her homework alone!"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:51 pm

Juliet Whined and collapsed "I don't Wanna~!" She said childishly.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games