The 'Weapons' Teacher (MASigma)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The 'Weapons' Teacher (MASigma)

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:06 am

Crystal woke as Ruby started moving around and smirked she tightened her arms around Ruby and kissed her neck gently "Good Morning My Little Rose, I finished What I need to do to make you my Apprentice completely While you were asleep, You did good for your first time last night, So Our next session I'll help you make some back up weapons, Every good hunter has some." She got up and stretched letting her cum covered cock rest on Ruby's face "Do you want to shower With me in my private bathroom?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:52 pm

"U-um... if you think... I should, teacher", Ruby replied with a gulp, unsure what all had happened as it was all a blur, though she could feel the piercing she had been gifted, feeling highly embarrassed given just where it was. She rose into a sitting position, shuddering as she could still feel the cock against her face.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:59 pm

Crystal Giggled and helped Ruby up before giving her another kiss on the lips, Her tongue quickly exploring Ruby's inexperienced mouth and pleasuring her students tongue "Come on I have a shower stool s you can Play with my dick again if you want, A reward for being a good girl." She said smiling as she stripped Ruby and took her into a very fancy Bathroom, Which had one of those rare showers that sprayed from all sides in it along with some of the fanciest Soaps and shampoos and many other bathing tools, it even had a Jacuzzi tub for taking baths in.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:33 am

Ruby blushed moreso as Crysta kissed her without warning, whining into it as she felt her tongue being pleasured... still feeling weird about it all, the fact it felt so good not helping her," O-Okay",she replied, not wanting to play with her teacher's dick at all... but she didn't want to mess up again. Ruby found herself forcefully stripped, hands and arms moving to try and hide her body as she followed her teacher into her expensive looking bathroom, surprised she could afford such things.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:51 am

Crystal Laughed at Ruby's look and pulled her into a one armed hug, Smooshing Ruby's face into the side of her boob "Yep I'm a Special type of hunter So I get paid a fair bit more than normal, So I can afford things like this, Oh and in those Mirrors over there you can look at your new tattoos and your piercing better if you want to do that first." She offered Nicely.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:47 pm

Ruby flushed, trying not to freak out as her face was pressed to the breast of her teach, managing to pay attention to Crystal's words as she nervously looked to the mirror closest to her, unsure if she wanted to see what had been done to her,"... W-why did you put tattoos and... and pierce me?", she asked as she moved over, looking at herself in the mirror with a saddened look.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:58 pm

Crystal rolled her eyes "It's Part of the apprentice thing, The Tat above your butt marks you as mine, the one above your pussy Means I'll teach you, And the Piercing means I'll Protect you, Your Dad has tats like that too, one on his heart, one on his left ass cheek and a dick piercing, Your mom had your name tattooed above her pussy with a hear surrounding it, so I thought you'd like a sorta connection to her, which is why I made My Promise to teach you tat like that." She explained, Like showing that she knew what both of Ruby's parents looked like naked didn't matter "I mean I even have your name on me I am your one of your Godmoms after all." She turned and lifted her shirt to show a dragon made out of Roses with both Ruby's and Yang's names in it's heart.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:40 am

"... H-how do you know all that?", Was all Ruby could respond with, the idea that not only had her parents had such... additions to their person was shocking enough, the idea that Crystal knew just what they had done to themselves AND the idea her parents might have studied in s-Gah! She shook it off, only to stare at what was being shown to her,"... W-wow... you're really good at making tattoos teacher"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:58 am

Crystal Laughed "Thanks it's sorta a hobby for me!" She said a bit embarrassed "Anyway let's shower for now, Unless you want to bathe~ You were so good last night I'm letting you choose, I mean sure you don't suck dick as good as your mom but I don't think anyone does, but your Pussy is much better than her's." She giggled enjoying messing with her new student.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:08 pm

Ruby looked shocked," M-My mom and... you?", she asked, the girl looking a bit overloaded just from that bit of information, losing focus as she fought the mental images that were passing through her head.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:12 pm

Crystal nodded "Yep Yang's mom too, And Glynda Goodwitch, and Weiss' mom." She laughed and shrugged in a 'What can you do' Sorta way.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:42 am

"... I see", Ruby replied, unsure how to process all of this as she seemed to zone out, Crystal would of course find a way to snap the girl out of her mental dilemma.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:50 am

Crystal smirked and kissed Ruby, "You might want to shower now~ Unless you want to meet your team smelling like me, sex, ink and cum?" She asked grinning as she started up a nice hot shower.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:03 pm

Ruby snapped out of it then, cheeks turning a cute shade of red as she nervously nodded, slowly moving into the shower, unsure just what Crystal might do to her next,"... Ms. Crystal... did we really fail those tests... or did you use that as an excuse to... to do this with us?", Ruby asked, a bit suspicious now as it was clear Crystal had intended for this from the start.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:23 pm

Crystal hummed "Well Yang Failed, You got a D-, Weiss got a D and Blake got a C So No not all of you failed or did to poorly, But I'm suppose to watch over you, Yang and Weiss, Easiest way to do that is make you my apprentices, The sex thing was just a bonus, and I'm going to give the chance to the others to join as well even Blake, As your Master I'll teach, care for you, and Protect you with everything I have, I do want to help you, I just have a really High Libido Due to being a Futa, So I need sex daily, if not more." She said as she helped Ruby Clean.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:47 pm

"... I kinda figured Yang failed at the least", Ruby grumbled, pouting a bit over her low grade... worse off she scored less then Weiss as she didn't think that could happen... Blake always got the best scores of course. As she was cleaned she shivered, not used to other hands on her petite by attractive form,"Mmmm... I-I see...", Ruby noted, lightly recalling a foot note in a book from her uncle's library that spoke of "Futa" in such regards,"... O-Okay, for your teachings it... it seems like a small enough price to pay"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:36 am

Crystal Hummed rubbing her cock against Ruby's ass as she Cleaned the rest of the girl, Rubbing soap onto her Breasts and Mound Playfully every now and then "I Graded you all so low because you all failed to follow my directions, Blake got more due to creative use of my directions but she would have gotten higher if she followed them properly, Jaune got an A+ and was the only in your class to get it because he followed my directions perfectly." She Poked Ruby's Backdoor with her cock "I wonder if I can Fit in here?" She mused.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:41 am

Ruby shivered as she was played with while being washed, finding her body seemed more sensitive to touch as she gasped and whined when her breasts and lower area were teased," B-But... your directions were so... vague", Ruby whined, the idea JAUNE got the best grade made her wonder if Pyrra and Nora did bad and might end up doing this sort of thing with Crystal. Of course she squeaked as her teacher's cock rubbed against her tight young ass," P-Please don't! I-I've never even done anything with that spot!"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:47 am

Crystal nodded as one finger moved around to tease itself into Ruby's ass, Gently Pushing it in and out as she began training Ruby's ass she said "And you've done stuff with your pussy before last night~?" With a teasing Grin. "Anyway a lot of commanders can be vague, Plus thanks to Yang scoring so low your Team Score is a F, And In My Classes Team scores are all that Matters, After All This year I was Picked to test teamwork for the new class."
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:44 pm

Ruby cried out, having trouble focusing as her ass was introduced to pleasure she'd never experienced before, her knees buckling as she just moaned in growing arousal, scared of all these new feelings being inflicted upon her.
MASigma

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games