Neverwinter 1 Mod

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Neverwinter 1 Mod

Postby SterlingArcher » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:21 pm

so i just saw this game and wanted to give it a try. so i downloaded the mod and place it in it's own folder. Note when i extracted the contents in said folder it only pulled up .bmu, BIC, tlk, hak files... and no applcation with a movie clip... i am kinda confused on how to beable to play the game. can someone go step by step in explaining how i can get this game to run instead of seeing all files and no way to play it? and on a side note. Mirror it seems you put alot into this game and I can't wait to play it A++ for what ive seen in the pictures you have. keep up the great work. now that i look at it and see it is a Mod... what game is it? is it the ARC Neverwinter game? or it is something else?
SterlingArcher

Postby mirror » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:10 pm

It is a module for the original (and old lol) Neverwinter Nights 1; it needs both expansions and 1.69 patch and the files go inside each folder of the Neverwinter directory (.bmu files inside bmu folder, selena.bic inside bic folder and so on).
Thanks for your compliments ;)
mirror

Postby SterlingArcher » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:16 pm

So neverwinter the first game, then both expansions. Alright do you think you could throw up a few links so people can find them and get them? it would help out lol. only if you can. if not then can you send me a few links to me? i would really like to try this
SterlingArcher

Postby mirror » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:51 pm

Sorry, but i don´t know where to find it for free; I think you can buy it on gog, but the mod is small and a bit silly and no longer i will make it in english :(
mirror

Postby Twichie » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:18 am

SterlingArcher Wrote:So neverwinter the first game, then both expansions. Alright do you think you could throw up a few links so people can find them and get them? it would help out lol. only if you can. if not then can you send me a few links to me? i would really like to try this

http://www.gog.com/game/neverwinter_nig ... nd_edition

once you pay for the game $12.69, you can download it as much as you want without the piracy police knocking on your door with large objects
Twichie

Postby dullman » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:23 am

I have now some free time and wanted to try mod but it seems to be removed, so any way to get mod besides inactive links?
dullman

Postby kvier » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:23 pm

I have a copy, but am wary of redistributing it without mirror's permission...
kvier

Postby remi555 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:05 pm

I'd like to try it too =)
remi555

Postby mirror » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:12 pm

Hello again! Sorry for the disappearance, but been on some sort of builder´s crisis :o

Feel free to redistribute the module. I take down the blog too because I feel it useless lol.
Anyway, I´ve almost finished the mod (it´s now in spanish), with open paths to expand things (mostly erotic dialogs :twisted: )
mirror

Postby mirror » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:57 pm

Nothing to see here...
Last edited by mirror on Fri May 01, 2015 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
mirror

Postby rakgi » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:37 pm

aveses es bueno conocer mas de un lenguaje :)
rakgi

Postby sakuranakamoto » Sun May 31, 2015 3:09 am

Hi! I'd love to help out in anyway if you need help.. I do a lot of my own role-playing on a game called SecondLife. I weave stories all the time with a large community on SecondLife and it also involves plenty of adult content and complex stories as well.. If your looking for help still just let me know! I also have plenty of knowledge about lots of different computer software. If you need any help in that department too I'd be willing to lend a hand. ;)
sakuranakamoto
Newly Registered

Postby mirror » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:58 am

Sorry, I was not aware of this last post :oops:
I have uploaded a new module version at Neverwinter Vault; it´s a different one, with a new background, but shares some things.
Thanks for the offer, maybe I can use your help ;)
mirror

Previous

Return to Creative Corner