Lok Is Back [again, lol]

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Lok Is Back [again, lol]

Postby Terrantor!!! » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:40 am

Hey, guys. Sorry for the delay, I had to start over. Here's what I got, though.

New Version:
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

TheLegendofKrystal.swf [ 120.4 KiB | Viewed 3770 times ]

Controls:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Move: W,D & LEFT,RIGHT

Old Posts:

Got it all optimized. Gonna be a while before any more work is done. I did come in contact with a talented animator and he'll be taking over my anims when the time is right, lol. Til then, enjoy. :D

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

New version is up. Optimized everything and destroyed the memory leaks. The animations have been refined, as well. I only have 2 more sex scenes before I start working on the caverns. Thanks for the support. Just launched my patreon, feel free to pay a visit and show some support if you like what I'm doing.:D

Sorry for the delay. Here you go. some animations have been added, definitely need to be refined. But I'm commiting myself to just roughing out the basic motions in each anim, then refine all of them. Also updated dialogue and fixed some coding issues w/ the message window. Thanks for being loyal fans and I'm sure to reward you with more content in the future. But as of now, this will have to do.

Added in some incomplete scenes as well as some more dialogue, written by the great BlueVixen. She'll be taking over the writing portion of the project and possibly creating some art if her schedule allows it.

Added some gauges that measure hp and jizz levels. More stats will be added and tracked this way. Figured out some basic gameplay elements to be added when Animations are complete.

Added some graphics in and sorta optimized it. I'm ultimately gonna have to repaint a lot of stuff, but she'll run like a dream when I do.

Village is roughly 30% complete. Gonna finish up the set then add characters. Animation is fun but has to wait.

Managed to get the ScaleClaw Village situated and put in some idle animations. As of right now, zooming forces the quality to change to keep a steady frame rate, when everything is completed, it won't be necessary, so quality will always be high. So it was always my dream to finish this game, but my mind draws up blanks when it comes to writing dialogue and making animations. Tell me what you wanna see/ read. Post stick figure concep art/ panels and I'll try to get them in there, I'm pretty fast w/ animation. Gangbangs will have to wait unless you really feel like you can map out the character positions. Enjoy the new build and as always, "STAY FAPPY:"

Hey, there, guys. It brings me great pleasure to announce that I'll be finishing my own version of Legend of Krystal, (finally:)). I'll be sticking to the same premise and story as the same game we all fell in love with half a decade ago. I feel you all deserve to see it come to resolution and find out what exactly happens beyond the Dark Woods. Go ahead and give her a go and tell me what you think. The dev pipeline will be amazingly fast with my setup and I can prob push out the entire Scaleclaw Village (9 frames) before the end of the month. Now I'm plum tuckered and need some shuteye... :)
Terrantor!!!

Re: Lok Is Back [active development]

Postby Enkide » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:41 pm

Mmmm can't wait for more.
Enkide

Postby napala » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:29 pm

This is gonna be awesome.
napala

Postby Terrantor!!! » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:30 am

BumpDate
Terrantor!!!

Postby Terrantor!!! » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:32 pm

Village is roughly 30% complete. Gonna finish up the set then add characters. Animation is fun but has to wait.
Terrantor!!!

Postby Enkide » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:43 pm

Sounds great, any plans for what you're making? :P
Enkide

Postby Terrantor!!! » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:50 pm

I'm gonna follow through with everything that was offered in the original and add a few more levels. I may do them in episodes as memory management will be an issue with my setup if my games are too big. So I'm prob gonna do everything in LoK v2 and make the dark woods in episode 2 and so on and so forth.
Terrantor!!!

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:01 pm

Good start ;) Waiting what will be in future.

Like bath scene ;) I always like bath scenes :oops: :lol:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Enkide » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:02 pm

So more following Lok v2 then vG?
Enkide

Postby Terrantor!!! » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:22 pm

@OOS: Thanks. I'm not done with it, yet. But glad you like it. :D

@EnKide: Yeah, as great as vG was, his coding abilities far surpass mine, so certain features just couldn't be accomplished with my engine. My game is designed to pretty much play hentai scenes in a more interactive way. That said, there will be stat driven functionality. You may have noticed a lot of the conversations are currently based on how jizzy Krystal is. Certain interactions will require certain stats, preventing progression in game. So hopefully that'll keep it interesting enough.
Terrantor!!!

Postby Enkide » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:40 am

Hmmm, cause from what I saw Version G was like a simple build and expand game then a full on adventure.
Enkide

Postby Terrantor!!! » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:45 am

I'll have to play through it again. If ever there will be a time to modify how the game flows, now will be it.
Terrantor!!!

Postby Enkide » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:50 am

MMm would love to play it as an rpg. ;) having maybe a health bar as a breeding bar, having status like mcfuckberries juice ailment.
Enkide

Postby Terrantor!!! » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:37 am

Added some graphics in and sorta optimized it. I'm ultimately gonna have to repaint a lot of stuff, but she'll run like a dream when I do. I like the idea of implementing some kinda health system that's central to interactions.
Terrantor!!!

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:38 am

Enkide Wrote:MMm would love to play it as an rpg. ;) having maybe a health bar as a breeding bar, having status like mcfuckberries juice ailment.

Nice idea ;) May be i will use it too :mrgreen:

Terrantor!!!- Find some little bag - when you go to the king and when you go press go to bath Krystal dissapears and invisible Krystal go to the king so you stand near king but Krystal is invisible some kind of that :roll:

I have a little bug like that in my version - just always forget to fix it :oops: - when krystal start chat if she walks - she walks when chat is going :lol:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Terrantor!!! » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:15 am

Thanks. I'll get working on it ;)
Terrantor!!!

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:41 pm

How is it going ? What is new - what are you planning to add in new updates ? It is interesting to know ;)
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Terrantor!!! » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:57 pm

Not much. Had very little time to work, last night. I got a few hours today, so expect a new animation and some very basic rpg elements.
Terrantor!!!

Postby SoH » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:50 am

Super super excited about this! Please follow through with this. :D Can't wait to see future progress.
SoH
Newly Registered

Postby Terrantor!!! » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:06 am

Added some gauges that measure hp and jizz levels. More stats will be added and tracked this way. Figured out some basic gameplay elements to be added when Animations are complete.
Terrantor!!!

Next

Return to Legend of Krystal