Requests for me requests for you

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Requests for me requests for you

Postby Eggplants » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:03 am

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted or said anything in a rreeeaaallllllyy long time. I've pretty much just been trying to get better at my flash loops but that's why I come here to you toady!

I start with my request and you don't even have to do anything if you don't know anything on the matter. I just put a bit of money in me Paypal account and wanted to either commission some female voice actors or just hold a small competition to get a bunch of em. I'm just wondering if you guys would know the better option and where I could even find girls willing to do this kind of voice acting?

Ok and for yous, if you watch my Hentai Foundry page then you'll already know this but I'm doing a few requests right now so if you have any ideas for a picture or a simple flash loop then feel free to post em here and if you like someone else' idea then quote them with a "seconded" or "thirdeded" etc in the post. I was only doing this for the people on my fans list on HF but you guys have been just as, if not even more supportive all this time so my thanks goes to yous too. :)
I animate and draw stuff! Check out my gallery if you wish.
Also my email is [email protected]. I'm always happy to receive emails ;)
Eggplants
LoK Team Member

Re: Requests for me requests for you

Postby LuftMallow » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:04 am

I would suggest something obscure from a rather popular series/setting, So... Crazy Tracy from Link's Awakening/Captain Rainbow sound good? No preference on how, Finding stuff of her is few and far between.

I don't have solid advice on the voice acting, sadly.
LuftMallow

Postby Nookie » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:32 am

Eggplants Wrote:Hey guys sorry I haven't posted or said anything in a rreeeaaallllllyy long time. I've pretty much just been trying to get better at my flash loops but that's why I come here to you toady!

I start with my request and you don't even have to do anything if you don't know anything on the matter. I just put a bit of money in me Paypal account and wanted to either commission some female voice actors or just hold a small competition to get a bunch of em. I'm just wondering if you guys would know the better option and where I could even find girls willing to do this kind of voice acting?

Ok and for yous, if you watch my Hentai Foundry page then you'll already know this but I'm doing a few requests right now so if you have any ideas for a picture or a simple flash loop then feel free to post em here and if you like someone else' idea then quote them with a "seconded" or "thirdeded" etc in the post. I was only doing this for the people on my fans list on HF but you guys have been just as, if not even more supportive all this time so my thanks goes to yous too. :)

http://voiceacting.proboards.com/index.cgi
Nookie

Postby smileyface virus :) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:19 pm

something with more adventure such as an adult rpg?
something like this game http://dagobah.biz/flash/Myth_complex.swf

i would start a flash game but i don't have much free time and can't really make any because
i'm using a mac computer. :|
smileyface virus :)
Newly Registered

Return to General