Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.8 (Jan 18/15)

Postby Jdmbt373 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:57 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Let's see what I could do still this month. Our meeting about the gangbang scene was here!
But I still need to know how it will happen. In any level? In certain hog holes? In the prison?

Good to hear that you're doing well! I completely understand! To me it really doesn't matter where it happens or which enemies do it, it could be a prison gangbang if you think that'd be a cool idea, or it could just be a regular enemy scene.

Maybe if she ended up in the prison after having 10 or more anal scenes it could happen? A line of sorts with big dick enemies like Chucks taking turns fucking her butt, or something. I don't know, I'm trying to brain storm but my brain is turned off for the night. (lol)

I was thinking her being in doggystyle, maybe sideways to the camera so we can see the enemies mount her, and then fuck her, cum and then let the next enemy in line mount her, fuck and cum.

Very basic ideas I know, I don't know how to use the ragdoll program or else I'd try to create it to show you. Anyways, hopefully this gives you an idea. Thanks for considering it Ivan! Hope you have a great day!! :)
Jdmbt373

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:28 am

Jdmbt373 Wrote:Good to hear that you're doing well! I completely understand! To me it really doesn't matter where it happens or which enemies do it, it could be a prison gangbang if you think that'd be a cool idea, or it could just be a regular enemy scene.

Ok, so I have plans for the gangbang anal:
1) Only 'big dick' enemies will appear.
2) Only one will fuck Peach a time, in a queue.
3) If 'allow anal' is OFF, they will fuck her pussy instead.
4) This scene happening in the prison, when Peach has to use continues (from the second time onwards), so people have a bit more chance to still play with a virgin Peach.
5) In a given level (like in goomba land), a toad could warn there are many enemies hidden in a certain area. if Peach trespass it, enemies will jump to her and the scene starts.
6) This scene will be available in the gallery in 'Other Enemies' button, as its a special scene.

Jdmbt373 Wrote:Maybe if she ended up in the prison after having 10 or more anal scenes it could happen? A line of sorts with big dick enemies like Chucks taking turns fucking her butt, or something. I don't know, I'm trying to brain storm but my brain is turned off for the night. (lol)

Okay!

Jdmbt373 Wrote:I was thinking her being in doggystyle, maybe sideways to the camera so we can see the enemies mount her, and then fuck her, cum and then let the next enemy in line mount her, fuck and cum.

You say side facing? Like this?

doggy.jpg
doggy.jpg (35.98 KiB) Viewed 23415 times

Jdmbt373 Wrote:Very basic ideas I know, I don't know how to use the ragdoll program or else I'd try to create it to show you. Anyways, hopefully this gives you an idea. Thanks for considering it Ivan! Hope you have a great day!! :)

You too ;) I'll try to make it, just forgive me if a couple of days (or weeks) are needed!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Naisylina » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:38 pm

Bug!

I think collect shuguys to dirty gallery!

BUT the 10th scene get stop. I did it two times and every time was it same bugstop. Peach get invisible and and can't move.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The 10th shy_scene.png
The 10th shy_scene.png (207.75 KiB) Viewed 23460 times
Naisylina

Postby Jdmbt373 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:23 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Ok, so I have plans for the gangbang anal:
1) Only 'big dick' enemies will appear.
2) Only one will fuck Peach a time, in a queue.
3) If 'allow anal' is OFF, they will fuck her pussy instead.
4) This scene happening in the prison, when Peach has to use continues (from the second time onwards), so people have a bit more chance to still play with a virgin Peach.
5) In a given level (like in goomba land), a toad could warn there are many enemies hidden in a certain area. if Peach trespass it, enemies will jump to her and the scene starts.
6) This scene will be available in the gallery in 'Other Enemies' button, as its a special scene.

That sounds fantastic, I really like the idea of them being in certain hidden areas on levels, as well as the prison. Very cool, Ivan!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:You say side facing? Like this?

doggy.jpg

Yes, that is exactly what I mean. :D

Ivan-Aedler Wrote: You too ;) I'll try to make it, just forgive me if a couple of days (or weeks) are needed!

Sounds good! Can't wait to see it! :mrgreen:
Jdmbt373

Postby Pram » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:47 pm

You could also make them move on to Peach's mouth after to get licked clean while the next in line takes his place at her ass.

Obviously this scene should leave her with a butt gape too.
Pram

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:34 pm

Naisylina Wrote:Bug! I think collect shuguys to dirty gallery! BUT the 10th scene get stop. I did it two times and every time was it same bugstop. Peach get invisible and and can't move.

FIXED IT!
But I might take a rest those days. Too much work.

Jdmbt373 Wrote:That sounds fantastic, I really like the idea of them being in certain hidden areas on levels, as well as the prison. Very cool, Ivan!

Thank you ^_^

Jdmbt373 Wrote:Sounds good! Can't wait to see it! :mrgreen:

Me too ;) I am a developer but I also want to be like a gamer ;)

Pram Wrote:You could also make them move on to Peach's mouth after to get licked clean while the next in line takes his place at her ass. Obviously this scene should leave her with a butt gape too.

Possible!!!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Jdmbt373 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:44 pm

Pram Wrote:You could also make them move on to Peach's mouth after to get licked clean while the next in line takes his place at her ass.

Obviously this scene should leave her with a butt gape too.

That sounds like a cool addition to the scene! Hearing all this awesome stuff just makes me want to see it more! :mrgreen:
Jdmbt373

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:51 pm

Added in the game: Achievement Art ('Peach and Goomba') by TripFlip! Peach needs to unlock all Goomba scenes in order to earn this medal (you will see a white message saying 'New Achievement!') in the level. If any cheat is used, Peach needs to make another lascivous act with another Koopa before unlocking. Each achievement art is different. They zoom in and out differently, with other horny sounds.

Jdmbt373 Wrote:That sounds like a cool addition to the scene! Hearing all this awesome stuff just makes me want to see it more! :mrgreen:

For later ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.8 (Jan 19/15)

Postby Tacomancer » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:35 am

out of the frist wolrd only wrench guy didnt unlock
Tacomancer

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:55 am

Tacomancer Wrote:out of the frist wolrd only wrench guy didnt unlock

Found the error! Probably Fixed now!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby JJPG » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:05 am

Goomba unlock Koopa Art Achievement
JJPG

Postby Tacomancer » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:25 am

turnong funny talk mode, does't turn off after deactiveing it.
Tacomancer

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.9 (Jan 20/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:17 am

Updated! Version 2.3.9! - IN PROGRESS
- NEW: Level 6-6 (Kneeling Key Island)! Its a big level made by me. New textures in the forest area, and a pirate's Grotto. Peach needs to deal with some puzzles to trespass it. More puzzles later. BUGS may appear (as usual) ¬¬. If so, I'll fix it later.
- NEW SCENE: 'Skull Rock'. Not yet in the gallery and NOT yet tested throughfully. Peach might need to do it in order to enter the Grotto. She wont lose her virginity, if any. Its compliant with 'Allow Anal OFF' mode. Its in 6-6.
- BUG FIX: Wrench Guys ('Aviator Moles' in Airship levels) not getting unlocked in the gallery
- BUG FIX: 'Peach and Koopa' art were being shown instead of 'Peach and Goomba' after all goomba scenes.
- BUG FIX (MORE TESTS NEEDED): Certain keys still disappearing in world 2 and in 6-6.
- Glitch FIX: When Thwomp took Peach while she was jumping, the camera were being fixed in the 'air', making the scene not centered in.

JJPG Wrote:Goomba unlock Koopa Art Achievement

FIXED!

Tacomancer Wrote:turnong funny talk mode, does't turn off after deactiveing it.

Cannot reproduce. When I turn if OFF in the OPTIONS, then I press 'SAVE OPTIONS' button, it returns to normal, and in newer games, it also remains OFF.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Naisylina » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:59 pm

Bug!

I must say to there find a bug in 6-6.
I can't get key i the cave. I think to it was just new course. I let this be.

And play another course, 2-3.
There in a pot I too can't get key.
But, but I took a key in 1-3 without problem.
I think the key in 1-3 is brown.
The keys in 2-3 and 6-6 are silver color.

Mac 10.10.1 use program iSwiff
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Last edited by Naisylina on Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naisylina

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:44 am

So I am working in the Diary System!

diary system.jpg
diary system.jpg (123.58 KiB) Viewed 22892 times

Peach will be writing things there according to events, like a certain goomba scene, a Toadsworth scene, and when she falls over Osama. More later!
For now, I plan making a little letter flash in the HUD when something new is there. If the player go to the diary screen ONCE, the little letter will disappear. If Peach writes something else, the little letter will appear again.

I will appreciate help here, like scripts on how she could be saying according to events. You can give ideas before writing , just for me to check if that event already exists in the game and if it makes sense to be mentioned in the diary, so you can see it implemented. For now, once its implemented, there will be just a couple of events, like when Peach sees Toadsworth in the stairs, when she first has a lasvicious act with a goomba (she sees his dick) and when she falls over Osama.

The script must cover ONE page. I wont be implementing diary entries using more than one page. You can make an average, taking this text below (same as the image above), then rewriting it (in a word processor) in a way it wont be large than 15 lines (as you can see, the image above has still 4 remaining lines to be used)! Please try to respect the limits below, and try to make up to 14 (FOURTEEN) lines. If you want to get up to 15th, just use a few text there.

"Oh! I've woken up early in this morning, and
Toadsworth was extremelly frightened due to
those koopalings! Mario never would make this
happen...
But he was...bottomless!! Yes! His little thing
was there, exposed for me to look at! I swear,
when I blind folded my eyes, I was desiring his
dick! He is a toad, so his dick is as smooth and
'candy like' as the toad ones... Oh, as about them...
They're sooo adorable! They love me soo much!
I dream of seeing them over all of my holes hihihi.."

ATTENTION: DIARY ENTRIES ALREADY DONE WITH:
-WHEN SHE IS KEPT IN A PRISON FOR THE FIRST TIME
-VIRGINITY LOST
-WHEN BECOMING A NYMPH
-DAISY - After going to bed
-TOADSWORTH SCENE 1 (TALKING IN THE STAIRWAY)
-OSAMA (old king) when she falls right onto his body
-GOOMBA SCENE 1
-OSAMA (old king) SCENE 1
-KOOPA (TURTLE) SCENE 1
-BOO SCENE 1
-SHYGUY SCENE 1
-BOBOMB SCENE 1
-BLOOPER - SCENE 1
-POKEY - SCENE 1
-PIRANHA PLANT - SCENE 1
-WIGGLER SCENE 1
-CHOMP SCENE 1
-WRENCH GUY SCENE 1

Naisylina Wrote:Bug! I must say to there find a bug in 6-6. I can't get key i the cave. I think to it was just new course.

FIXED IT!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:28 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Tacomancer » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:49 am

can u run coding in the text bit? eg a kill/layed counters? 20 toads killed/ 15 layed
Tacomancer

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:13 am

Hey Ivan. I just tested 6-6. I ran into a few bugs (I kinda forgot to snap pics for you to see. I hope to do that later) and I have some suggestions for the level.

Bugs:

1. When both naked and aroused at the same time the game freezes.

2. The silver key in the Grotto can't be picked up as it appears to be a background object.

Suggestions

1. I personally think if the player is trying to go pure virgin in the game, I think there should be an alternate method on opening the Grotto without arousing the two statues and being naked and aroused. Perhaps having to jump on the stautes more times? (We have the aroused version at three stomps after Peach fucking each statue. Maybe have it take more stomps until they activate and open the door? Say about 12 or 15 stomps?) Also having the ability to keep your current outfit and/or power up on if going with this method. Doing this method would take longer so it gives players the option to choose if they want to risk their pure virgin run or stay with the pure virgin run.

2. Inside the Grotto, maybe we should have springs to get back up to the entrance of the Grotto.

That is all and I'm working on World 7 levels as we speak.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:37 am

Game updated!!
- NEW: The Peach's Diary is now functional! So far, Peach will write three entries according to: 1) The first goomba scene, 2) The first toadworth scene, 3) The Osama 'falling' scene. More later. You will notice you unlocked a new entry when there is a message in the top left corner of the screen, and a diary icon is with Peach icon on the right. Once you visit the Diary screen, that icon will disappear, until another new entry is written by her.
- Improved Butt for all characters, and a new 'swollen hole' and 'frontal pussy' object. Thanks to DemonChild

Tacomancer Wrote:can u run coding in the text bit? eg a kill/layed counters? 20 toads killed/ 15 layed

For each creature? Not feasible to do :/

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Hey Ivan. I just tested 6-6. I ran into a few bugs (I kinda forgot to snap pics for you to see. I hope to do that later) and I have some suggestions for the level.
Bugs:
1. When both naked and aroused at the same time the game freezes.

Probably Fixed now!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:2. The silver key in the Grotto can't be picked up as it appears to be a background object.

Fixed, as said above, just yesterday night.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Suggestions 1. I personally think if the player is trying to go pure virgin in the game, I think there should be an alternate method on opening the Grotto without arousing the two statues and being naked and aroused. Perhaps having to jump on the stautes more times? (We have the aroused version at three stomps after Peach fucking each statue. Maybe have it take more stomps until they activate and open the door? Say about 12 or 15 stomps?)

I preferred like that because she wont lose her virginity, as they're 'rocky dicks', not real dicks. Remember we were discussing about the fact she might not lose her hymen , and even so, she wont be technically 'virginless' due to that? Like with some sporty girls that lose her hymen without on purpose? So is like she needs to fuck it, but her pussy wont be totally penetrated. But sure, if more people prefer her not to fuck the rock if she is still a virgin, I can see if she needs to jump on them more times.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Also having the ability to keep your current outfit and/or power up on if going with this method. Doing this method would take longer so it gives players the option to choose if they want to risk their pure virgin run or stay with the pure virgin run.

The skull door (which is a soul) demands her to be stark naked inside his grotto.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:2. Inside the Grotto, maybe we should have springs to get back up to the entrance of the Grotto.

I'll think about it.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:That is all and I'm working on World 7 levels as we speak.

Thank you ;) You're great!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.9 (Jan 22/15)

Postby tripflip » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:24 pm

I've been having a weird bug during sex scenes where Peach is randomly having generic dialogue (the kind you might find in the gallery) instead of her usual lines for sex acts. I haven't really found a rhyme or reason for what triggers it. Sometimes I'll have regular dialogue, and sometimes I'll have generic dialogue. But it may be related to another bug I found.

The Koopa Troopa art achievement didn't unlock even though I got all of the Koopa Troopa scenes. But I had normal dialogue for every Koopa Troopa scene except for the gang bang scene. So I'm wondering if the generic dialogue bug is preventing the achievement from unlocking. I had normal dialogue for all of the Goomba scenes and successfully unlocked the achievement and art. I've tried having more sex with Koopa Troopas, and it's randomly alternating between normal dialogue and generic dialogue now. I haven't triggered the gang bang scene with normal dialogue yet.

Peach wasn't a nymph yet when I first noticed the generic dialogue bug happen, but she became a nymph soon after. I'm using Chrome and Windows 8.1. This is a new save, and I've been working through world 1 and 2, and it seems to happen in any of the levels. As far as I can tell it's pretty random. I've gotten generic dialogue with Koopa Troopas, Birdos, Goombas, Chain Chomps, and Bob-ombs. I've never turned Funny Dialogue on.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.9 (Jan 22/15)

Postby demoonchild » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:14 pm

Hello Everyone!!

Ivan, I am working in a new pussy...so, when its done, I will send it to you, I hope you like it....because I DO!!

;)
demoonchild

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects