Humbird0: Guardia Forest Remake [Bestial/SS/Lesbians/Sound]

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Chrono Trigger: Easily editable edition

Postby humbird0 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:45 am

Yes, it should be fairly easy to edit the attack animations and effects, because the entire battle system is built using the RPG scripting system.
It's also easy to override specific moves with custom scenes. The default moves are performed by calling one of the scripts in a sprite located in the game's shared COMMON level. To create a custom scene, simply do something else instead of calling the default move.

Adding completely new moves for the player to the battle system is possible but requires modifying the script of the battle system itself. But alternatively, you could easily replace existing moves by simply changing the name displayed for that move and then changing the default script for that move.

Adding new enemies and enemy attacks is easy. Each enemy has a default version stored in the COMMON level. Individual enemies in the game simply run the scripts stored in their common sprite. So you could simply copy one of the enemies in the COMMON level and then modify it to be something else, and then place enemies in the game that call that sprite's attacks.

This battle system in its current form is limited to a single player and a single enemy in each battle.
The idea is to give the impression of Chrono Trigger. Duplicating all of its features isn't necessary to accomplish that.
The last version of Pokemon Hentai Version is: January 31, 2015
Every Pokemorph created for the game
Every cutscene picture in the game
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

You found all the pictures! ... so here's another picture

Postby humbird0 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:47 am

I've just finished all the major pictures for the game, except for some kind of ending picture.
Should I make one, or should I just release the game already?
I think I should add some kind of bonus / alternate ending if you manage to collect all the pictures over the course of multiple play-throughs.
But what should that bonus be?
Maybe the ending only displays a picture if you get all of the others?
If so, what should that picture show?
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Re: Humbird0: Guardia Forest Remake

Postby jbomb » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:57 am

I agree with having the bonus scene only problem is we cant suggest many ideas as to what it should be with hardly any idea how the game with play out. Only thing I could think of is some sort of incest scene or like castle orgy scene. If not that then maybe if you get all the pictures you get a bonus quest where there is some new monsters with different scenes. Fairys, animal people, stuff like that. I think getting 1 picture for getting all of the other pictures would kinda suck and be unsatisfying, if you post it before hands you will get alot more suggestions as to what to add to the end. Either way Cant wait to see it :)
jbomb

Postby Tragic_Solitude » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:42 am

Hi, Humbird! My two cents on your question is maybe you can go with an, "All characters at once on Marle," thing as a special feature for
unlocking everything! Or it could just be an image of that. Whichever. Either way, I'm incredibly excited to finally be able to get my hands
on this!
Tragic_Solitude
Newly Registered

Postby CranicalHead » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:07 pm

S'up :)
I think you should add the bonus scene while you're at it. I don't think I can help much though, I hope someone will give you good ideas or you'll find some yourself.
CranicalHead

Spoiler alert

Postby humbird0 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:50 am

jbomb Wrote:I agree with having the bonus scene only problem is we cant suggest many ideas as to what it should be with hardly any idea how the game with play out. Only thing I could think of is some sort of incest scene or like castle orgy scene. If not that then maybe if you get all the pictures you get a bonus quest where there is some new monsters with different scenes. Fairys, animal people, stuff like that. I think getting 1 picture for getting all of the other pictures would kinda suck and be unsatisfying, if you post it before hands you will get alot more suggestions as to what to add to the end. Either way Cant wait to see it :)

Well it uses the ending that won the poll at the top of this page. (with 75 votes)
Last edited by humbird0 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
humbird0

Postby jbomb » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:45 am

True forgot about that XD. OK here is an idea then. By beating it, and getting all the pictures what ends up happening is you play lucca after in a separate mode, and have it base off of the 3 of them getting married they go on vacation, lucca gets taken in the middle of the night gets raped by some female monsters, then has to find his way back while encountering lusty female creatures. That would add alot of work though which is the downside, but would make it fun for us :P Maybe just make it kinda short with like 5 or so scenes. Also have one like an orgy scene with the female monsters but in order to get that scene you have to get some sort of item or click on a certain object, which makes them come to you, and keep it kinda hidden but not to hard to find. Makes it fun that way :P
jbomb

Re: You found all the pictures! ... so here's another pictur

Postby BobbyGecko » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:14 pm

humbird0 Wrote:I've just finished all the major pictures for the game, except for some kind of ending picture.
Should I make one, or should I just release the game already?
I think I should add some kind of bonus / alternate ending if you manage to collect all the pictures over the course of multiple play-throughs.
But what should that bonus be?
Maybe the ending only displays a picture if you get all of the others?
If so, what should that picture show?

From what I understood, you planned two ends: normal and chaos, maybe if the player gets all the pictures, the scenes are differents, or it gets an image or even a new game +, with extra scenes and hidden stuff. In any case, I think it should be something rewarding for the player who has searched and found all the pictures.

Actually I have an idea for the new game +: what if Marle get back in time to see/spy on her past self, she could find some other monsters, or mess with the head of the one she just screwed, or even have a lesbian scene with herself (that would be called masturbation or incest, by the way?).
BobbyGecko

Preparing for launch

Postby humbird0 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:44 am

Okay, the game is basically done now.
Now I just need to turn it into a self-contained Flash file and then upload it, the same way I do with all of my games.
This will probably take some hours to do.
humbird0

Postby urielmanx7 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:10 am

*Fan girl scream*
isnt more fun that way?
Visit my blog if you would
http://urielmanx7.blogspot.com/
urielmanx7

Postby dndman997 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:35 am

yay cant wait ^^
dndman997

Preparing to do something takes longer than actually doing i

Postby humbird0 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:09 am

Okay... "hours" was a little optimistic.
I'll try to get the conversion finished tomorrow evening after work.
humbird0

Postby Chrono4111 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:24 am

hnggg....so hard to wait patiently...
Chrono4111
Newly Registered

Postby Chrono4111 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:25 am

Hnnggg....So hard to wait patiently...
Chrono4111
Newly Registered

Postby dndman997 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:40 pm

just a bit more actually as per what his site update says.
dndman997

Postby Allsop2604 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:14 pm

Wow, I thought this project was dropped or something. I just haven't been following it and assumed the worse. Super excited to see how it turned out. The original was an old favourite of mine. Looking forward to it.
^.^
Allsop2604

Postby urielmanx7 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:17 am

I wish you hadn't delayed it after announcing it's upload, now I'm REALLY waiting for this, and that's not good, over-hype can make you more susceptible to deception.
isnt more fun that way?
Visit my blog if you would
http://urielmanx7.blogspot.com/
urielmanx7

The game has been un-delayed!

Postby humbird0 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:28 am

I just under-estimated how long it would take to convert it into a self-contained SWF file.
But not for lack of trying... Over the last couple nights, I only got about 5 hours of sleep.

The game is ready now

humbird0

Re: Humbird0: Guardia Forest Remake [Bestial/SS/Lesbians/Sou

Postby RubenRybnick » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:39 pm

Nice!! Good Work! i really like it! Thx
RubenRybnick

Re: Humbird0: Guardia Forest Remake [Bestial/SS/Lesbians/Sou

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:51 pm

It doesn't display the full ending, for me.

Just freezes on a black screen after Marle chases Luca.

Dunno if it's because of my version of flash or because of the game.

As to the game itself:

I actually liked a few of the animations from the original better, and the magnifying glass gimmick actually breaks the pace and annoys me a bit, but this is still pretty cool.
Lucky777

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects