game wont start for me

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

game wont start for me

Postby returnofbeans » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:01 pm

sorry if this has been asked a thousand times already, but i tried google searching the problem and found only 1 solution.

so my question is, i downloaded a copy of legend of krystal VG (latest right?) and when i try to start it, it just gets stuck on a screen that says infinity% with it being split in 2 screens. the answer i found was to update flash and java but i already am up to date? any one have any solutions? it runs just fine when im playing it from a website but downloaded isn't working.
returnofbeans
Newly Registered

Re: game wont start for me

Postby Mr D » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:08 pm

Right click on the file. Go to open in program. Chose your internet viewing program (Iexplorer, mozila, chrom). Or just open a new window in your program (mozila or so) and click and drag the flash .swf file into the window.
1 game (oh I mean story slideshow -_-) and 5 flash loop FINISHED...fuck yea
My mini flashes link : http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1972
Also I am working on a project right now.But remember, it's a secret to everybody >:D
Mr D

Postby jsscaHD » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:57 pm

So I am having the same problem, and I have already tried what was suggested. I was also unable to really find any other helpful answers on this forum or by googling. Perhaps I'm not looking hard enough, but I'm stumped. I also have tried uninstalling and re-downloading, but I still get the same result.
jsscaHD
Newly Registered

Postby Jumbo70 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:26 pm

What browser are you using? Might not affect but id recommend using either internet explorer(bleh) or firefox. Also make sure you have the latest flash player installed for said browsers.
Jumbo70

Return to Legend of Krystal