[Project][Hack Rom]: Fairy Pokètail

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: [Project][Hack Rom]: Fairy Pokètail

Postby Zeus Kabob » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:41 am

riddlebox1321 Wrote:As a new member, and for your protection you can't post yor email in the forums, if you want you should add the email you wish to be contacted through professionally in your profile under user controll panel.

This is true in general, but I edited it out mainly because I got him in contact with TheMob directly.
Zeus Kabob

Postby riddlebox1321 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:07 am

Oh, ok. Nothing to worry about, Zeus is just being awesome.
My latest side projects: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2Xg68C9gNthZnZZNHFOWVBkbDg&usp=sharing
An inactive member of the Sim Brothel development board, still stop by when you're ... bored.
http://sim-brothel-v2.bigforumpro.com/
riddlebox1321

Postby LastShadow » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:06 am

If you want to contact me you can use email temporal [REMOVED]. If you have the ability to read the message and delete it, then delete it to prevent anyone has access to this.

[MOD EDIT]
LastShadow

Postby sumreject217 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:48 am

Hi, first time user here, but long time lurker. (I finally registered :p) Anyway, that's beside the point. If you're looking to expand this game onto a Pokemon ROM, you might want to check out PokeCommunity or PokemonHackersOnline. They may have people who might be interested with your idea. If you've already checked them out, then disregard this post.
sumreject217
Newly Registered

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:43 pm

sumreject217 Wrote:Hi, first time user here, but long time lurker. (I finally registered :p) Anyway, that's beside the point. If you're looking to expand this game onto a Pokemon ROM, you might want to check out PokeCommunity or PokemonHackersOnline. They may have people who might be interested with your idea. If you've already checked them out, then disregard this post.

We appreciate the insight! I think once we've got a more succinct plan of attack, we'll check them out to see what they can share and if anyone there wants to assist in the project.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Kurushimi » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:25 am

This project looks very interesting indeed. I may not know much about this "Fairy Tail", but I can lend you my services as a proofreader if you want.
Kurushimi

Postby Stickasensi » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:08 pm

Wow i saw this and if so many people are ready to work on it i think i could throw my chips in to help you out. I watch alot of the fairytail anime and i write alot so script wise i could help you out with ideas and the like. Pm or email me if your interested.

( Its funny because i was playing my gameboy emulator while scrolling through the forums when i found this post :3 )
No! forget the glass, just give me the pitcher, for I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death... which I hope is soon. Amen.
~ Archer
Stickasensi

Postby Digfree » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:54 pm

I would like to take a shot at helping out art wise ^_^
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Rezzbin » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:39 am

For anyone keeping up with this project, I wanted to give a small status update. While progress has been slow, we have started. Currently, we have myself writing a basic plot for the first few areas to be developed later. We also have a few coders and spriters.

Now, the next topic is that I would like to ask for anyone interested in helping with the writing process to post a reply or to pm either me or Zeus Kabob. It would be a major help to have someone willing to at least read the story ideas and to give thoughts, or to add ideas.
Rezzbin

Postby RagingRapids92 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:23 pm

I'd be more than willing to read stuff over if that's ok. Huge fan of Fairy Tail and really looking forward to playing this when it's ready. :)
RagingRapids92
Newly Registered

Postby Souleon » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:29 am

I'm rather hopeful this hasn't just died off completely.
Souleon

Postby Dead2112man » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:15 am

Two big things saying that this did die, one, the creater "the Mob, has not logged on for over a year, two, I can't find any evidence anywhere saying this project is still going.
While yea it would be cool if someone picked up the old bones and started to form the body, I don't think that it will happen. (Please someone prove me wrong)
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Rezzbin » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:18 pm

Yeah, this is at the point where just about all the people working on it just stopped responding. I gave up on it a few weeks after that. I do still have the files and the basic starting point as well as access to the section, since it was never torn down. I wouldn't mind starting it up again myself, but i'm just the writer, so there's very little I could do on my own other than set ups.
Rezzbin

Previous

Return to Creative Corner