Dark Souls: A Wanderer's Journey. (KnightVanilla)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dark Souls: A Wanderer's Journey. (KnightVanilla)

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:53 pm

(Roll the dice of seduction!)

"Well if you want me to rest with you up on the bell tower we could.... better know each other." Aria winked at him. Only now partially realizing how over all the rapes how lewd she was becoming with strangers.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:57 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Aria's seduction roll: 5!
Lautrec's will roll: 9!
Result: Lautrec ignores you.

Lautrec laughs. "There are plenty of Hollows outside if you feel the need.. Or you could always ask your pretty companion for relief.. I'm not interested."
After a rebuff like that, you can't help but feel hurt, and Alinara huffs at the insensitive man as you realize he's probably telling the truth.. He's not going to go for you any time soon.

Aria's Stats:

Health: 20/20
Lust: 0/100
Equipment: Light Chainmail Set(+2 to defense rolls,+1 to movement rolls!) , Strange Blade(+1 to combat rolls!), Metal Shield(+1 to defense rolls!), Leather Shield, Gargoyle Tail Axe (+3 damage upon successful attack, -2 to combat rolls.)
Estus: 4/5
Souls: 4625
Normal.
Covenant Status: Way of White: 1/1 Savior Left.
Daily posts remaining: 6

Alinara's Stats:

HP: 15/15
Estus: 5/5
Magic casts: Soul Arrow(28/30), Create Light (5/5)
Equipment: Sorcerer's set, dagger, sorcerer's catalyst.
Normal.
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:01 pm

For now she would head to fire link shrine to rest. See if any newcomers arrived or maybe if she could try to seduce that priest guy. Besides if anyone she could seduce she give at least any guy a try. Although she had Alinara it wasn't quite the same... although it did feel just as good.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:09 pm

You easily make your way back down to Firelink shrine, activating the elevator platform for easy transport if you ever have to go back up there again.
Before you lays the bonfire of Firelink, as well as Petrus and the Crestfallen Knight. You're sure the Knight won't talk to you anymore, but Petrus might..
But didn't the Knight say somehting about there being a third person here? Somewhere down those steps by the bonfire..
Your next choice is to find the way down to the second bell, somewhere "Deep Below". You remember you found a key during your explorations of the Chruch.. That might have been the key to the locked door you saw on that Bridge, the one guarded by the Dragon..

Where you go is up to you.

Aria's Stats:

Equipment: Light Chainmail Set(+2 to defense rolls,+1 to movement rolls!) , Strange Blade(+1 to combat rolls!), Metal Shield(+1 to defense rolls!), Leather Shield, Gargoyle Tail Axe (+3 damage upon successful attack, -2 to combat rolls.)
Normal.
Daily posts remaining: 5

Alinara's Stats:

Normal.
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:14 pm

(Wrong door but whatever...)

Resting at the bonfire Aria walked up to the priest as she would attempt to seduce him. Revealing a bit of her legs and cleavage as she asked him. "So I was wondering if you could give me.... private counseling... I know you may find the undead rather unappealing but I want to make the effort to help you feel more comfortable here." She was close to undressing herself but could quickly recover from her movements if he said no.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:19 pm

Aria's seduction roll: Natural 1!
Result: Petrus is freaked!
Pretty sure I have the right door to get you down to the Capra Demon.

Petrus, as soon as he sees you have another undead with you, makes a sign you know all too well: The bane of the Undead.
It's just a hand symbol with no power behind it, but.. It certainly says he doesn't trust you at all. And probably won't even let you speak to him in the future.

Aria's Stats:

Normal.
Daily posts remaining: 4

Alinara's Stats:

Normal.
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:24 pm

Aria would take a deep sigh as she would just wave goodbye to him going back to the church and looking through one of the other pathways to find another bonfire as well as a bridge to what appeared to be a castle gate still closed with an Onion looking knight. Going down the stairs in the room with the bonfire she found a blacksmith knowing he would only trade with souls she thought she would buy some gear after a little fun of course.

Attempting the same seduction tactic with him as she had Alinara wait by the Bonfire this time.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:32 pm

Aria's seduction roll: 5!
Andre's resist roll: 11!
Result: Andre ignores you.

You reach the blacksmith after casually walking past a ton of enemies that you're most likely going to have to fight on your way back..
Andre waves a hand immediately when you try to seduce him. "Girl, I don't need sex, I'm a blacksmith. I smith, not fuck, at least not you because I don't trust you yet. Are you going to buy anything?"
You can buy upgrades for equipment here, but you'll only get slight bonuses for each upgrade. (Every 3 there's a jump in roll boosts, but it can't get any more than that.)
You could inquire about his prices, or go elsewhere.

Aria's Stats:

Normal.
Daily posts remaining: 3

Alinara's Stats:

Normal.
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:45 pm

Aria sighs as she was rejected again. "Well it couldn't hurt to try... I've been wanting to be with a real man since I got here and well no luck on that bit. If you could improve my sword that would be great." She asked deciding to try the same tactic once more with the Onion knight as she saw his sword recognizing its craft she was in awe at first before she started slowly stripping in front of him. "I've been alone for some time... and I was wondering if you could put your 'Zweihander' into me?" Hoping at this knight would had shown interest in her.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:49 pm

Aria's seduction roll: Natural 1!
Result: Onion Knight is asleep.

For 500 souls, you begin the upgrade process for your sword, upgrading it to +1!
You see all the enemies have disappeared as you wander over to the Onion armored knight.. But as you strip hopefully.. You both piss off Alinara, and realize that the Knight is asleep..

Aria's Stats:

Equipment: Light Chainmail Set(+2 to defense rolls,+1 to movement rolls!) , Strange Blade+1 (+1 to combat rolls!), Metal Shield(+1 to defense rolls!), Leather Shield, Gargoyle Tail Axe (+3 damage upon successful attack, -2 to combat rolls.)
Souls: 4125
Normal.
Daily posts remaining: 2

Alinara's Stats:

Normal.
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:58 pm

Aria takes a deep sigh clothing herself back up as she tried to wake up the knight.... "Hey you really shouldn't be sleeping here.... rather dangerous place to be sleeping." She took a deep sigh a bit annoyed frustrated and overall just a tad bit furious no one had taken to her nearly begging for cock. Gah.... next hollow she sees shes gonna plunge a sword straight up his arse and turn it till it cries out in pain waiting and begging for the sweet release of death that she would slowly give to the damn creature in the first place.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:02 pm

The knight is sound asleep, and won't wake.
You realize, as you find a Hollow and do all of what you want to it to vent your frustrations, that you have Alinara.. The girl you turned into a Herm to be closer too.. Right there.

Aria's Stats:

Equipment: Light Chainmail Set(+2 to defense rolls,+1 to movement rolls!) , Strange Blade+1 (+1 to combat rolls!), Metal Shield(+1 to defense rolls!), Leather Shield, Gargoyle Tail Axe (+3 damage upon successful attack, -2 to combat rolls.)
Normal.
Daily posts remaining: 1

Alinara's Stats:

Normal.
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:14 pm

Deciding nothing else better to do she waits by the bonfire.... with Alinara close by. Stripping down to her underwear as she lies on her lap. "Frustrated don't want to talk." She said seeming upset about every man she has ran into seems to be some sort of moron in one way or another.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:17 pm

Alinara seems to understand.. But she's still angry, a little. You can tell because as you sit in her lap, she starts roughly tweaking your nipples as you feel her erection grow..
"I am right here, Aria.. I'm here for you!"
Seems like she doesn't enjoy being left out of the fun, as she apparently thought you were going to have those men all to yourself..

Aria's Stats:

Normal.
Daily posts remaining: 0

Alinara's Stats:

Normal.
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:46 pm

Aria sighs as she is teased by her friend. "Sorry to leaving you out it feels great to be with you but its still different...." Aria said Resting her head along her lap. (Also yes you did get the wrong door for the next demon boss. The door that unlocks with the key I have is in the undead burg before the Taurus demon fight not under the path way of the damn dragon. Once I open the sais locked door it leads me down to a smaller set of houses filled with undead hounds hollowed thieves and a whole weak hollow horde guarding an item or soul. Then If I don't fight the demon or after I can go one of two ways. One leading to the sewers or the other leading to havel.)
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:12 pm

Very well, If you know where to go, then feel free to go there.

Alinara can tell you aren't in the mood, and simply hugs you close to her as you both fall asleep. You have places to explore, but for now.. You feel like relaxing.

Aria's Stats:

Normal.
Daily posts remaining: 9

Alinara's Stats:

Normal.
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:25 pm

Upon waking up Aria would make a detour back to the undead burg bonfire the cross the simple bridge to the locked door as they went down to the villages this time. "Hey Alinara next guy I we meet I'll seduce him... Then you give it a try if I fail... Want to make a game out of it."
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:28 pm

Alinara sighs, rolling her eyes. "I think I'm alright, thank you.."
Looks like she doesn't want to play along.
As you traverse, dealing with a few scattered enemies, you run into some unexpected problems.. A pack of Hollow Dogs, numbering four, are blocking your way further into the villages bellow you. They seem.. Happy to see you, as you can tell their members are all stiff and erect..
You'll have to deal with them if you want to progress further.

Aria's Stats:

Normal.
Daily posts remaining: 8

Alinara's Stats:

Normal.
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:46 pm

A big thought occurs as they meet the dogs turning to Alinara she wraps her arms around her waist kissing her deeply as she would pull her pants down slowly. "Lets say hello to the kids..." Pulling her arms away she pulls her pants down sticking her ass out for the hounds. Her face bright red in a bit of excitement and embarrassment. "Sorry if I'm such a slut Alinara...." Aria says to her.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:49 pm

Well, that's certainly one way of dealing with them..
The hounds quickly pounce on you and your companion, and you feel not one, but two of their dicks being shoved into you. It looks like they want to go very rough..
You see Alinara in a similar state, but she doesn't seem to mind at all. She must have wanted to do this as well..
You also see her erection, bobbing out enticingly right by your face as the dogs maneuver you into a more easily accessible position, and then they start humping wildly, their doggy cocks pushing in and out and aginst each other as they try to get you pregnant with their pups.

Aria's Stats:

Normal.
Daily posts remaining: 7

Alinara's Stats:

Normal.
Earthsage

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games