The ChopShop

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: The ChopShop

Postby origamitoast » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:32 pm

lol yes! love it!
awww it says the file to big D:
I love riddles? Do you like riddles? I've got one: What always runs but never walks, has a mouth but never eats, has a bed but never sleeps, has a head but never weeps. Can't get it? It's a river >:3 i've got plenty more just ask me.
origamitoast

Postby Digfree » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:53 am

here
Attachments
toast.jpg
toast.jpg (11.4 KiB) Viewed 14031 times
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Valithan » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:10 am

attached is a Horsehead model (Zelda 2) I started a while back, but I don't have access to any vector programs anymore and it'll be a few months till I get access again.

I could also post digital ink sketches of model ideas in this thread too.
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Horsehead poser.swf [ 14.36 KiB | Viewed 14016 times ]

Valithan

Postby origamitoast » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:14 am

nicejob

ty digfree! i loves it :D
I love riddles? Do you like riddles? I've got one: What always runs but never walks, has a mouth but never eats, has a bed but never sleeps, has a head but never weeps. Can't get it? It's a river >:3 i've got plenty more just ask me.
origamitoast

Postby LuftMallow » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:04 am

Here's Astarte from Portrait of Ruin I made rather quickly for that inactive Castlevania thread. I was planning to make a Camilla in both forms as well if the project took off, but it never did. Astarte is still messy at parts, but this isn't the Chopshop for completed things.

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

astarte.swf [ 27.64 KiB | Viewed 13149 times ]

LuftMallow

Postby origamitoast » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:41 am

hmm if that other thing wasnt 8-bit it would be easyer to draw i bet im amazed u got taht model from that blurry blob lol
but hey if u want to put something completed here go ahead lol anything fits in the chopshop
origamitoast

Postby Digfree » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:42 am

I heard you like to play castlevania...
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

castlevania.swf [ 51.78 KiB | Viewed 13067 times ]

ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby origamitoast » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:01 am

lol what it that?
origamitoast

Postby BlueLight » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:08 am

Samus with a big butt. Dud every one can see that.

Anyways for the pixelated version the spider is standing on 6 legs and each side has it's own color and the front legs are bent plus they are smaller so they give no support to the body.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Digfree » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:10 am

BlueLight Wrote:Samus with a big butt. Dud every one can see that.

Anyways for the pixelated version the spider is standing on 6 legs and each side has it's own color and the front legs are bent plus they are smaller so they give no support to the body.

Well you forgot to factor that in Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, Dracula's castle in located in front of the moon, the gravity pulling upward from the moon would be just enough for her to walk freely as the forces pushes her upward just enough.
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby trunks2585 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:42 am

origamitoast Wrote:you know that krystal model is actualy realy good lol

Thank you, I'm glad to see someone else say that. Katsu can't stand it anymore i don't think though. Probably because of all the edits he had to go through with it.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby origamitoast » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:14 pm

y doesnt katsu like it? is it that he just wants his krystal or is it that a poll saidthat krystal isnt good enuf?
origamitoast

Postby Fakkufun7 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:29 pm

LuftMallow Wrote:Here's Astarte from Portrait of Ruin I made rather quickly for that inactive Castlevania thread. I was planning to make a Camilla in both forms as well if the project took off, but it never did. Astarte is still messy at parts, but this isn't the Chopshop for completed things.

astarte.swf

I love it! You should see about getting it added to some of the other games with character templates around the site.
Fakkufun7

Postby Malcanthet » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Yeah, that model is pretty good, who said it wasn't?
Malcanthet

Postby Hand Solo » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:57 pm

LuftMallow Wrote:Here's Astarte from Portrait of Ruin I made rather quickly for that inactive Castlevania thread. I was planning to make a Camilla in both forms as well if the project took off, but it never did. Astarte is still messy at parts, but this isn't the Chopshop for completed things.

astarte.swf

Uber HOT!!!
Hand Solo
Newly Registered

Postby LuftMallow » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:07 am

I was the one who said it wasn't very good. The clothes seem flat and having a wrong color scheme. Perhaps I think this way because I never saw the level design to make sure it didn't look out of place. Of course the guy comes back right after I posted it so maybe it'll show up after all with a bit more work.

Speaking of coloring I was never happy with, here's a fairy archer from Odin Sphere that I did awhile ago. For whatever reason I could not replicate the rosy hue that's around the joints in official art to look right. If I spend more time on a semi-transparent overlay, I probably could pull it off. I also would need to find a place where I could use it. My Mario Strikers project comes first however. No matter how much I procrastinate on it.
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Odin Sphere- Fairy Archer.swf [ 28.38 KiB | Viewed 10951 times ]

LuftMallow

Postby origamitoast » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:34 am

y does it seem like the clothoes dont go with her other clothes... but i heard mario stikers?? sounds interesting
origamitoast

Postby rooiehaan » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:06 am

lol i love the one-eye only
looks normal on the regular pic, looks very mysterious on the lying down one
if your mario strikes game (wich has its own thread, toast, check it out) finishes,
please make a fun game with characters like this one. i really like it =3
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive
rooiehaan

Postby trunks2585 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:23 am

various people said the krystal model wasn't good enough, the head wasn't the right shape, or she looked too young was the big argument.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Zelos » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:17 pm

Digfree Wrote:I heard you like to play castlevania...

Man your cool digfree, how do you make original content like that, and then morph it into the playshape style ?
At first i thought the only material we had to work with was the stuff playshapes left over in his game.
But then i see completely new content, and see otherwise.

My question, how do you guys do it ?
Zelos

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner