General Discussion about Gangs and Whores

Cyberpunk, fetish based Text RPG

Re: General Discussion about Gangs and Whores

Postby pixelfetish8 » Sat May 10, 2014 11:02 am

In GNW almost all the pre war money disapeared, this monney was totally virtual money, and was mostly erased, like manny other information and data by electromagnetic bombs this makes goverments and corporations have total control, now after the postapocalipse the corporations who survived and are beguinning to work again with a reduced power want to return to old monney but people already found other currency:

THE FUTARIS

The futa warriors was, are and will be the best supershow ever made, and now even in the postapocalipse this warrior womans with huge dicks continue fighting in the ring in a exiting violent and brutal combats, where the looser is raped for the winner.
this show was the most world wide popular and famous and produced a loooots of monney, loooots of fanatics and looooooooooots of merchandise: toys, cloths, drinks, the list is infinite... one popular one was the futa warrior coins it was also used for some futa warrior events like some kind of monney used only for futa warriors related tuff, before the postapocalipse in the cyberpunk world of Eden
this collectible coins was very popular and everyone had some of this, this coins was made of valuable materials, dificult to replicate, and this is the reason now in the postapocaliptic land of Eden, now called Purgatory this is now the most used currency, this way the economy works with a dificult to falsificate currency/coins, this coins have the old futa warriors superstars of before the war, and some historic ones, some of this ones are very rare and valuable for collectors, maybe you can be lucky and can get one special one

this is the symbol of the postapocalipse currency:

maybe the name is not enough good... futins, futaris.... mmm if you have anny suggestion tell me XP

this are a sample of the art we made this week, as you can see we have diferent characters and 3 weapons:

PD: hope you like tanks... a lot! : 3
pixelfetish8
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby turbs » Sun May 11, 2014 12:58 am

pixelfetish8 Wrote:it will be fantastic if we can have more erotic writers to write erotic scenes : 3

I am willing to write anything you can throw at me. item descriptions, enemy descriptions, environments, town descriptions, just anything. im not too good when it comes to character though, so dialogue isn't my most profound skills, but if you have any work for me, you can email me, or is there any other way of contact you want me to use?
turbs

Postby pixelfetish8 » Thu May 15, 2014 3:13 am

turbs Wrote:
pixelfetish8 Wrote:it will be fantastic if we can have more erotic writers to write erotic scenes : 3

I am willing to write anything you can throw at me. item descriptions, enemy descriptions, environments, town descriptions, just anything. im not too good when it comes to character though, so dialogue isn't my most profound skills, but if you have any work for me, you can email me, or is there any other way of contact you want me to use?

Right now as i said we trully need people with the skills to do erotic stuff, the sexual scenes, but if you cant do it you can help sharing your ideas in our topics i usually read all the peoples i deas and if they are nice i will include it, also if you have a desire , a fetish tell us :)
pixelfetish8

Postby turbs » Thu May 15, 2014 8:14 pm

pixelfetish8 Wrote:
turbs Wrote:

Right now as i said we trully need people with the skills to do erotic stuff, the sexual scenes, but if you cant do it you can help sharing your ideas in our topics i usually read all the peoples i deas and if they are nice i will include it, also if you have a desire , a fetish tell us :)

if I couldn't write erotically I wouldn't have asked to help write (probably should have specified if I could but oh well). ill come up with some ideas. also, good luck on your quest of hot games and hot buns
turbs

Postby pixelfetish8 » Fri May 16, 2014 7:39 pm

if I couldn't write erotically I wouldn't have asked to help write (probably should have specified if I could but oh well). ill come up with some ideas. also, good luck on your quest of hot games and hot buns

o great :)
you can conctact me by Skype:
pixel fetish8
pixelfetish8

Re: Gangs n' Whores, the fetish text based rpg game (CoC sty

Postby tuypo1 » Sun May 25, 2014 9:40 am

Zeus Kabob Wrote:
pixelfetish8 Wrote:
Juliaa<3 Wrote:-snip-
Kisses !

The best thing that your writers can do to make your scenes and your game most enjoyable for the most people is to describe everything in the scene more from a third person perspective than a first person one. Also, a huge factor in CoC's ability to please many different people is that it has a ton of different fetishes represented, mostly from the large number of writers for it.

on the subject of CoCs large number of fetishes remember that the large amount of hearmaphrodite content is not a indication of a large amount of the furry comunity liking it as the high amount is due to the main authers prefrence for it although for the other fetihishes its probably a good indication of how much of each thing to put in
tuypo1
Newly Registered

Re: Gangs n' Whores, the fetish text based rpg game (CoC sty

Postby tuypo1 » Sun May 25, 2014 9:50 am

Duplicity Wrote:
Mariotx Wrote:So something similar to what I wrote will only be found somewhere in the lore or will it actually become a gang in the game but it prefer it if it was gang rather than lore but you could use futa amazons instead they could also be rival gangs if they make it out of just being in the lore also I have a question if it's going to be CoC style will there be any TFs in the game?

There will be transformation. But different from CoC. They only mention CoC to let you know it is a text based sex game, expect lots of cool different stuff.

so im guessing there wont be as much transformation as coc but for what transformation there is will it be mostly the CoC style transformations from items or the flexible survival style transformation from being beaten/hit or something else entirely

dont forget to look at flexible survival for insperation as well as CoC i cant really think of any other insperation sources but still
tuypo1
Newly Registered

Postby FurrinGok » Sun May 25, 2014 7:07 pm

Transformation in GnW will have a very specific source, the likelihood of finding items randomly is going to be either low or nonexistant.
Gangs n' Whores' Resident Grammar Hitler, head honcho of the Grammar Nazis. Don't ask why it's me, the others called me that.
FurrinGok

Postby Toyface » Tue May 27, 2014 3:49 am

Any news on the demo release? :mrgreen:
Toyface
Newly Registered

Postby BlueLight » Tue May 27, 2014 8:56 am

waiting on 2 files to be edited for grammar possibly a edit after that.
BlueLight

Postby tuypo1 » Thu May 29, 2014 8:32 am

have the developers and everybody else forgoten about
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=4030
and
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=4031
tuypo1
Newly Registered

Postby FurrinGok » Thu May 29, 2014 9:55 am

No, Tuypo, we haven't forgotten about those, we're just waiting on the release for now.
Gangs n' Whores' Resident Grammar Hitler, head honcho of the Grammar Nazis. Don't ask why it's me, the others called me that.
FurrinGok

Postby BlueLight » Thu May 29, 2014 8:43 pm

tuypo1 Wrote:have the developers and everybody else forgoten about
and

So we want player suggestions but right now we are stressed with just getting a build out that should've been done weeks ago... in my humble oppion. I can see more work being done to implement past and future feedback; however we've already set our goals for this coming release, lets focus on that.
BlueLight

Postby saviliana » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:07 am

BlueLight Wrote:
tuypo1 Wrote:have the developers and everybody else forgoten about
and

So we want player suggestions but right now we are stressed with just getting a build out that should've been done weeks ago... in my humble oppion. I can see more work being done to implement past and future feedback; however we've already set our goals for this coming release, lets focus on that.

So... any luck on releaseing a demo this month?
saviliana

Postby BlueLight » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:15 am

Yes.
BlueLight

Postby venomouswings » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:45 am

Can't wait to try it out and the sprite work looks amazing.
venomouswings

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:35 am

So is there a playable demo yet? Because I would LOVE to try this out, it looks REALLY good.
Kuragari

Postby FurrinGok » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:16 am

We've been encountering some setbacks, but we're really close! Please just be a little more patient :)
FurrinGok

Postby BlueLight » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:49 am

FurrinGok Wrote:We've been encountering some setbacks, but we're really close! Please just be a little more patient :)

It's so embarrassing to see that because i've been saying that for about a month.
BlueLight

Postby saviliana » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:58 am

BlueLight Wrote:
FurrinGok Wrote:We've been encountering some setbacks, but we're really close! Please just be a little more patient :)

It's so embarrassing to see that because i've been saying that for about a month.

No worries, take time, atleast ya didn't gave up like LOK did.
saviliana

PreviousNext

Return to Gangs n' Whores