Collars Rebirth

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Collars

Postby Nekomatic » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:34 am

I will certainly keep you in mind in case of unknown problems.
Nekomatic

Postby VladimirDrago » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:07 pm

Hey Hey beautiful followers of Collars~

Just going to leak a lil somethin somethin for you guys and gals.
This a lil hint towards something Neko and I have decided to add in:
R63.

Think on it~
VladimirDrago

Postby FMC » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:15 am

... Rule 63?

Genderbending?! On who?! And will it change personalities?!
FMC

Postby VladimirDrago » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:54 am

FMC Wrote:... Rule 63?

Genderbending?! On who?! And will it change personalities?!

In due time me eager friend! There is a possibility that MAYBE Neko is making one of the H scene for this AS I TYPE THIS OUT.
Who Knows?~

As for the changes to personality: Kinda.
Males will become more Emotional (when turned female) were as Females will be more aggressive (when turned male).
However somethings wont change.

Example: Using the R64 item on Vlad will make him Verdona. Granted Verdona is the kind who would will knock your teeth out for gawking at her chest, she still has the BDSM fetish...for BOTH sexes
Proud Co-Creator of Collars
VladimirDrago

Postby FMC » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:34 am

As long as s/he still has the bdsm fetish, that's good. :P What can I say, I love imagining myself as the main character and tied up. xD
FMC

Postby VladimirDrago » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:08 am

FMC Wrote:As long as s/he still has the bdsm fetish, that's good. :P What can I say, I love imagining myself as the main character and tied up. xD

Then you my friend will LOVE Vlad/Verdona :D
VladimirDrago

Postby Pandora » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:52 pm

Looks good I should try it
Pandora

Postby VladimirDrago » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:27 pm

Pandora Wrote:Looks good I should try it

You totally should, we're trying to have something for everyone :D
Well, to a degree that is ^ ^;; (Please see the first post for details on that)
VladimirDrago

Postby FMC » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:51 pm

What can I say? I already do. Just wish that the Graveyard scene woulda went farther. :P
FMC

Postby VladimirDrago » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:47 am

FMC Wrote:What can I say? I already do. Just wish that the Graveyard scene woulda went farther. :P

:P Just you wait. Vlad and Izuna's BDSM antics get better and better
VladimirDrago

Postby Nekomatic » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:02 am

Hey, sorry for not replying, I guess your post took a while to submit, since it looks like you are sort of new.
Anyways, lets see here...

bestusernameEVER Wrote:
I propose a) allowing the player to map the keys themselves (like the Pokemon Hentai version does, for example) or b) providing two different key layouts which are easily usable with one hand (for, you know, reasons. Peach's untold tale or whatever it's called does that). If you go this route, make one with WASD (left handed) and one with the arrow keys (right handed). Keep in mind that people may have different keyboard layouts. (I, for one, HATE when developers forget that not everyone's y key is in the bottom left corner... ;)).

Well, I found there is a way to do this in game already, actually. Ok, in game, press F1 and go to keyboard.

Shift controls running [listed as button A.] So, it looks like the best options to change running to would be either one of the C controls [space, z or enter] , or one of the unused keys. [C,V, or B].

Actually, for quick reference, here are the default controls.

So, apparently there is already the option to change the controls, just figured this out recently...
Nekomatic

Postby FMC » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:53 am

If you're telling me Izuna gets used pubicly at one point, I'd be happy as hell. xD Maybe even a bit of body writing, if you know what I mean. ~ :P
FMC

Postby VladimirDrago » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:34 am

FMC Wrote:If you're telling me Izuna gets used pubicly at one point, I'd be happy as hell. xD Maybe even a bit of body writing, if you know what I mean. ~ :P

O___o You just gave me an idea....-gets to writing-
VladimirDrago

Postby Zeus Kabob » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:48 am

FMC Wrote:If you're telling me Izuna gets used pubicly at one point, I'd be happy as hell. xD Maybe even a bit of body writing, if you know what I mean. ~ :P

Awwww yiss.
Zeus Kabob

Postby VladimirDrago » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Zeus Kabob Wrote:

Awwww yiss.

Welp, Im happy to say that a lil bit of public use WILL be added into Vlad and Izuna's H Scenes :D
Thanks for the idea you two!

Edit: After talking to Neko it seems that there is a possibility that it wont be just Vlad~
VladimirDrago

Postby FMC » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:34 pm

Well, you already have Gangbang, it's not much further to that. :P

Ooooh, not just Vlad? Would Miko make her do it too? xD
FMC

Postby kvier » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:19 am

Found some more nits :)
  1. the chairs in the basement are walk-through-able
  2. the bookshelf in Izuna's spymaster room in the basement is allows you to walk on it
  3. the box of collars mentions six collars, but there are only five in your inventory afterwards
  4. Don't Izuna and Miko think Tenshi is long gone before he shows up on their doorstep? Why isn't she bothered when she gets a collar with his name on it?
  5. Each night, you heal to full, then gain max HP and stamina. Relatedly, stamina and HP gain doesn't seem to be a function of job, despite the in-game manual claiming it should.
  6. You can use the pager to go to work instead of attending the concert
  7. I'd like it to be more obvious that the concert ends day 7 and begins day 8
  8. Is the stamina cost of jogging too high? 90st there, plus another 30st for working ... are you supposed to buy energy drinks or not work on those days?
  9. In the pharmacy, the wall above the chairs and plant is walkable
  10. Elle's name is once incorrectly lowercase during the h-event when she invites Izuna back to her apartment
  11. In the conversation with Vladimir (somewhere around affection #15 or so), it's "could have just asked" or "could've just asked", not "could of just asked"
  12. Choosing to give in on Vlad's second event seems to be not yet written
  13. It would be nice if the various items that taught you skills would pop up a message to that effect
  14. Which events exist yet, in any form? So far I see three with Miko, one with Tenshi, one with Silver, two with Vladimir, two with Elle, and one with everyone.
  15. Declining to join Vladimir's 30th affection event should probably not advance the affection counter
  16. For some reason, the game is incorrectly testing intelligence such that I can never do Silver's 21st affection event.

The Hornweed orgy was hilarious, although obviously needs retaliation ;)
kvier

Postby Nekomatic » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:03 am

We meet again, Kvier...

Alright, I went down the new list....

1 - Fixed
2 - Fixed
3 - Accidentally included Izuna into the counting, fixed to 5.
4 - Nice catch there, I have changed the collar 'types' and descriptions to make it less blatant.
5 - Made a slight edit to the gains, should see more of a difference now.
6 - Fixed.
7 - Calender added to 1st floor for event checking.
8 - Halved the requirement to make it seem more fair. Should be 45 stamina now.
9 - Fixed
10 -Fixed
11- Fixed
12- Fixed, now enters H scene.
13- Will try to look into that.
14- I mentioned this earlier. viewtopic.php?p=262474#p262474
15- I might have to consult VD about the options.
16- Fixed, was testing reputation instead...

As before, thank you for letting me know about these! The fixed changes will be present in the next release.
Nekomatic

Postby Nekomatic » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:35 am

FMC Wrote:Well, you already have Gangbang, it's not much further to that. :P

Ooooh, not just Vlad? Would Miko make her do it too? xD

I was considering this, as well as some other secret ideas...
Nekomatic

Postby bestusernameEVER » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:19 pm

Nekomatic Wrote:Hey, sorry for not replying, I guess your post took a while to submit, since it looks like you are sort of new.
Anyways, lets see here...

bestusernameEVER Wrote:
I propose a) allowing the player to map the keys themselves (like the Pokemon Hentai version does, for example) or b) providing two different key layouts which are easily usable with one hand (for, you know, reasons. Peach's untold tale or whatever it's called does that). If you go this route, make one with WASD (left handed) and one with the arrow keys (right handed). Keep in mind that people may have different keyboard layouts. (I, for one, HATE when developers forget that not everyone's y key is in the bottom left corner... ;)).

Well, I found there is a way to do this in game already, actually. Ok, in game, press F1 and go to keyboard.

Shift controls running [listed as button A.] So, it looks like the best options to change running to would be either one of the C controls [space, z or enter] , or one of the unused keys. [C,V, or B].

Actually, for quick reference, here are the default controls.

So, apparently there is already the option to change the controls, just figured this out recently...

Not new, I just don't post, usually.

How did you trick me into replying...?

Weell, anyway. Mapping keys is great, public sex is awesome.
Is there a new version up yet? If yes, may I suggest announcing updates in the thread?
bestusernameEVER

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects