Su's Journey relaunch

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Su's Journey relaunch

Postby keitai » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:36 pm

Hi everyone. After 3 years of it being on hiatus I've decided to take over Su's journey and remake it in VX Ace.

https://mega.nz/#!R0RlBSID!feObl2KDDxPS ... lLd-1bzZPU

Update 8/30/2015

Being an rpg maker game. The RTP is required to run it and can be acquired
rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package

or with a quick google search.

A lot of the content has been modified using Yanfly's amazing scripts
yanflychannel.wordpress.com/
Of particular note, the Ace Equip Engine, Ace Message System and Engine Ace.
Last edited by keitai on Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
keitai

Re: Su's Journey relaunch

Postby Keegan » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:51 pm

So far it looks pretty good. but there isn't much to go by right now on it for me.. Though I do like the idea of how it starts at lest. Hope to see more of it soon.
Keegan

Postby keitai » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:59 am

As a note, game overs should be disabled and instead if your characters are wiped out you will get a scene and teleported back to town. If you do get a game over please let me know.
keitai

Postby xeragoth » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:35 am

i think he mean after the very first scene you cant do anything elsee the bridge dont work you are stuck in the island
xeragoth

Postby bmn » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:16 pm

Im still getting game overs, so it seems they are not disabled.

When i lose in battle slutiness is increased but there is no use for it because im being kicked out to main menu with "game over" screen.
bmn

Postby keitai » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:28 pm

I misunderstood the way the game handled events during combat. Here's a fix for the game over.
The horse is also partially written. Only Su's event while aroused with sluttiness < 30 are currently there. You won't get paid for milking it though.

https://mega.co.nz/#!N9Bx0L4I!U2Cv3ZGHg ... jo9Xmlw6V0
keitai

Postby keitai » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:49 pm

New build. A new script is also being used by Ninjamida rpgmakervxace.net/topic/4713-auto-states/
Unfortunately if you had any saves this may cause crashing and bugs although new games should be fine.
Horse scenes for Su should be complete and Min's horse scene with sluttiness 15 or less while aroused should also be in effect. Please be careful about doing any of Min's horse scenes as they have not been tested and may cause a transparency bug not letting you see your character.

mega.co.nz/#!9t5U0B5R!vUjAQ3sxlDyuwoyerT9LRi5UItHtD-oFQTgWq-CYzZg
keitai

Postby keitai » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:08 pm

Horse scenes should be done now. Additionally skills have been added to both characters so a new game will be required in order to get Min's level 1 heal skill or for any other levels of skills as rpg maker does not add skills retroactively.

https://mega.co.nz/#!okwAnZhZ!0-LWNmVgA ... G8g7PtwhBM
keitai

Postby Angeluz99 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:08 am

thanks i like bestiality
question: the "Violence horse" will be available?
Angeluz99
Newly Registered

Postby keitai » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:09 pm

I am planning to have scenes with the violent horse but it's near the bottom of my list at the moment. A small dungeon with tentacles and the next town are the current goals.
keitai

Postby keitai » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:34 am

New build. There's a new tentacle dungeon to explore south of the main town. The monsters inside will try to strip and rape you in the middle of combat.
Purifying crystals will now give you a random buff item depending on which character was purified.
The item at the end of the dungeon currently does nothing as I'm trying to figure a method of implementation that won't rely on parallel processing.

https://mega.co.nz/#!s4ZE0Qpa!NpYyquGmp ... H7TE-3chCo
keitai

Postby moonblack » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:18 pm

I decided to give "Su's Journey vk06" a try. Issues seen so far:
1) If you attack the Thug at the start winning is impossible because he's just too strong (unless you get REALLY lucky with your critical hits and his misses). If you want the player have a chance at winning reduce his HP to 500, or reduce his attack
2) After losing to the Thug he just leaves - no text appears and he doesn't rape Su

Oh, and please change the text skip button to something other than Shift - Shift is used for running, and so if you run into an event you are likely to miss the first few lines.

One more issue: The tentacles in the cave never remove Min's panties despite what the text says. No such problem with Su's panties and top - both are removed just fine, so I have to put them back on after the battle.
moonblack

Postby keitai » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:52 pm

Thanks for the feedback. The thug isn't supposed to be to be winnable unless you get lucky. I never really intended for the player to have a chance of winning. That said, the loss should now have the appropriate scene, although due to a workaround it will play during combat.
Text skipping should now be the "A" key.
Tentacles should now properly remove Min's clothing. Needing to reequip them isn't necessarily an intended punishment but being stripped and raped during combat was the desired goal and currently I see no way of storing which piece of gear you had equipped to memory in order to reequip afterwards.
https://mega.co.nz/#!R9ZEmKLS!myM3SRUfx ... SCRyBcfzcA

You can now enter the 2nd town just below the tentacle caves.
Purifying crystals can now be purchased at the general goods store in the first town.
The 2nd town currently only has 1 scene if you choose to pay with your body. (Requires Su to have 31 or higher sluttiness)
There really isn't anything in the 2nd town beyond that. The 1 other npc is still unfinished and has no scenes written.
If there's anything in particular that people would like to see please let me know.
keitai

Postby Terrantor!!! » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:55 am

wow, looks great. I was working on vx ace a while ago, let me know if you need help. I like what you did with the horses.
Terrantor!!!

Postby Angeluz99 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:20 pm

I think a limit of how Sluttines needed can be, as it is very easy to gain "Slut points" .For example, the horse greatly increases the "slut points" , maybe leave it up to a point where no more do.
Another Question: There will be pictures? Or just text
Angeluz99
Newly Registered

Postby Borkenone » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:01 pm

I tried it a little,
it seems there's still not much to do in the town.
Is it intentional that nothing happens after loosing to tentacle in the caves? wouldn't it be a little too easy?
And there seems to be a bug that the cum that you covers in battle will disappear after losing.

Some questions I have:
Will the game be text based only? or will there be pictures? or at least sprites animation?
Also are you planning to expand the icon set?

And if you are planning to use sprites animation and more icon set, here's a site that have those:
http://green.zero.jp/greentea/cips.html
Borkenone

Postby keitai » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:13 pm

With the sluttiness limit I'm still working around with it. I may include a cap but doing so is a lot of unnecessary work. If it's really a problem it's much easier to simply increase the amount of purifying crystals that players can acquire.
The tentacle cave was supposed to have a short scene after a loss but I forgot a switch trigger on. That being said the entire game isn't supposed to be "hard". I imagine you're playing the game to fap not because you want a challenging rpg experience. So no gameovers and no need to grind to progress.
As for the bug, could you elaborate? Are either of the creampie or bukkake states dissapearing after combat?
For pictures, I'm not planning on any art assets. If someone wants to contribute pictures they've made then I'll include them but just using pictures from cg sets or random pictures is not something I'm a fan of.
If I can figure out a method that doesn't sap too many resources I may make some standing pictures.
As for the sprite animations I'm finding some difficulty finding his terms of use.
keitai

Postby Borkenone » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:21 am

as far as I know both of those seem to disappear after the character's HP went out in battle.
about the terms of use, it's actually right there:
"~素材利用規約~"
・無料配布の作品での使用はご自由に、一部差し替えや色変え等の改編もOKです。
・改編した素材の2次配布はこのHP名と改編したことが明記してあればOKです。

basically non-commercial purposes and modification are OK as long as he got credited.
Borkenone

Postby CloudRipper » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:30 pm

Well I just played this game some and so far it looks pretty promising. I hope it gets updated with more content eventually. Though one request I would make is maybe some pictures to go with the sexual scenes?
CloudRipper

Postby Gorbaz » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:23 pm

So. Just how much of my original game have you kept, hmm?
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects