Path to Glory OOC

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Path to Glory OOC

Postby spriter1 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:36 pm

Meh, worth a try XD

And thus... Ciera Skullheart the human rogue was born!
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby spriter1 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:14 am

Name: Ciera Skullheart
Race: Human
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Class: Rogue

Strength: 10 (+1 STAT)
Dexterity: 10 (+6 STAT)
Constitution: 10(+1 STAT)
Intelligence: 10 (+4 STAT)
Wisdom: 10 (+2 STAT)

Beauty: 0
God:

Perk list:
Flanker 1
Stealthy

Spell List:

Starting Equipment:
Leather
Duel Daggers

Bio/Background: Ever since she was young, while Ciera was worried of travelling outside the walls, she wanted to do nothing more than explore. The thought of boundless treasure out in the world, beyond Deshen's great walls, waiting for someone to claim it thrilled her. But that never meant she enjoyed just barging in, taking what she wanted and leaving. Oh no, she that the best way to take something you want, is to make sure that no other soul knows of you... "relocating" it. She had a chaotic good feeling about her, if she had just finished off "relocating" a corrupt baron or baroness' possessions, then she would happily help those along her way who needed it, after she made sure she was getting a bigger cut however. Because of her shadow-like lifestyle, she has also been employed for some... assassinations. Some of which she is not all that proud of, but they where given to her in the early stages, when she needed all the money she could get. There was a problem with this lifestyle however, as since she only really performed these deeds inside the walls of Deshen, it was becoming harder and harder for her to get in and out of her planned "relocations" unnoticed. It was at the point when the next time she walked into the tavern and sat down to get a drink, to which a person who she only knew as "the info broker" came over and told her that she may want to get out of the city for a while as the guards are slowly starting to piece together that it is her who is perorming all the "reloc"- okay, thefts. With this new information, and the fact it came from a reliable source, meant that Ciera kind of both bad news and good news. Bad news, no more knowledge of the area and facilities she had while inside the walls. Good news, she finally felt she had an excuse to both the people, and herself, to explore...
Level: 1
1/1000
Last edited by spriter1 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
spriter1

Postby MelissaB » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:15 am

you get 14 to add to your stats plus your race mod.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby MelissaB » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:18 am

your stats are Str, dex, con, int, wis, and beauty for the easily confused. you don't get to add anything to reputation. you also forgot to pick a perk Spriter and list the one granted for being a rogue.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby MelissaB » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:24 am

Also added your chosen god to the cs which you'll need to add Spriter or leave blank if Ciera doesn't worship one.

MelissaB

Postby BlueLight » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:28 am

Name: Fumiko Moku
Race: Elf
Appearance:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/332/6/f/blood_elf_by_ryky-d6vz431.jpg

Class: Archer
Strength: 10
Dexterity: 10 +(2 RACE) + (5 STATS)
Constitution: 10 - (2 RACE)
Intelligence: 10 + (5 STATS)
Wisdom: 10 + (2 STATS)
Beauty: 0 + (2 RACE) + (3 STATS)
Perk list:
Trackless steps
Weapon focus:LongBow

Spell List:
Starting Equipment:
Standard long bow
Standard chainshirt
Bio/Background:

Fumiko is the daughter of a brutal pimp named Kenji Moku. Her life starts out as nothing more than a toy to abuse. Starting at age 6, she lived completely with her father; to a degree where she would be forced to sleep at the foot of the bed while he fucked his many slaves in front of her young eyes. By the age of 8, each of her limbs was broken at least 3 times from the beatings she got when he was drunk. One such time, when he was drunk, she ran away passing by one of the slave where houses; she her a voice telling her she could hide insides; so she did so. It was her first sight of monstrous life style work. Sure she knew her father was a slaver but this was the first time it really hit in. The women were in crap condition but they did have a bit of elbow room. She hid in between several of the women, and hid. She tried not to try but tears fell. The door bust open and he was there. He was a pushing and shoving the women looking for her.

1/1000

Still fleshing out the character but the boring stuff is filled.
Also you should put a god field into the sheet and i haven't decided.
Last edited by BlueLight on Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BlueLight

Postby MelissaB » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:30 am

Np

MelissaB

Postby BlueLight » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:34 am

This should totally be my picture.http://www.deviantart.com/art/elf-170517357

Last edited by BlueLight on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlueLight

Postby MelissaB » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:35 am

wouldn't complain blue. just add it to your cs with a spoiler so it doesn't take up half a screen.

MelissaB

Postby spriter1 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:42 am

There ya go, CS updated :3
spriter1

Postby MelissaB » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:44 am

erm spriter you get an extra perk as a human... you only picked one.

MelissaB

Postby spriter1 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:48 am

Is it just another perk I'm able to get with my stats as is?
spriter1

Postby MelissaB » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:51 am

yes you have to be able to meet the requirements to take it.

MelissaB

Postby BlueLight » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:53 am

No way that ass is a spoiler. We all know what's coming, and we're all expecting it.
BlueLight

Postby BlueLight » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:54 am

put a picture in but i need to apply the image tag to it. I'll first put a spolier on the old pic. Now for the Bio
BlueLight

Postby Urhr93 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:30 am

Here is my CS XD though a lack of inspiration ruined a bit the Bio/Background XD Ah, but i noticed... the other character "beauty" stat is quite low, considering that 10 should be the "average" (if i understood well XD)

Name: Sae Yoake

Race: Elf

Appearance:

Class: Rogue

God: Thulith

Stats
Strength: 10
Dexterity: 16+2(racial)=18
Constitution: 12-2(racial)=10
Intelligence: 8
Wisdom: 8
Beauty: 10+2(racial)=12

Perk list:

Weapon finesse (Dex > Str) - Melee weapons now use dex for attacking rolls instead of str.

Flanker 1 - +2 dam to flanking attacks. (class perk)

Weapon focus longbow (racial)

Spell List: /

Starting Equipment:
Dual Kodachi (dual daggers, structure, appearance
Studded Leather

Bio/Background:

From as long as she can remember, Sae has been living inside a small and remote village in the middle of nowere. It was a place know only by a few, and only humans inhabited the place. When she was little, Sae grew up with other human children in a big shack that housed all the youngest of the town, and didn't even know that she was different. Her ears were longer than her playmates, but since they never paid that much attention, she too didn't give it much thought.
Once in a while some of the adults would pass by and, using playing as an excuse, they would teach the childs how to use various weapons, training them in combat. They selected the children according to their talents, and teached them the best ways to fight depending on their specialities. Same for Sae, who would be often taught how to fight with short blades and daggers, how to move around stealthly and... kill. While the children were still little, those adults used dummies, but as they grow up they began to make them kill animals, starting from the smallest like rabbits, and on to the bigger ones.
Sae was a fast-learner, speeding the rate of her "education", and at seven years she already "graduated" from the dummies. At thirteen years she was able to defend herself against animals bigger and stronger than herself, and at fifteen years she killed for the first time an humanoid. An orc, to be precise.

If there was something in common for all the "adults" there, was the fact that they worshiped a certain god named Thulith, and taught to the childs too his "teachings".
Sae too was taught that victory is the only truth and to win is the only virtue, and though she's not much of a believer and doesn't see the "hated" followers of Serlenthia as enemies, while fighting she would often apply those teachings without thinking twice about it.

It was near her seventeen birthday that things changed. A fateful night, without any kind of warning, human knights attacked the village. The "adults" of the village fought back, and ordered the training childs to attack too and fight for their lives.
Most of them followed the orders, as taught during all their years of training, but Sae didn't. She never had much of an affective attachment to them, and this raid appeared in her eyes as the best way to escape from this place. In the past she was already thinking about running away, especially after she grew up and began to gather unwanted attention from most of the male "adults", but she found out that the village was more closed off than she thought, with guards all over the place outsides the wooden walls surrounding the little settlment.

As she thought, with all the commotion from the raid, slipping out was an easy task, and once outside the village, Sae began to run. Run until her legs gave out. She didn't knew how much she ran, how far she was from the village, or what happened back there after she ran away, but she didn't care. As soon as her strength was back, she began to run again.
Eventually she stumbled upon a small village, a normal one. As she wasn't used to being around normal people, things went bad quite quickly and soon she had to flee again, but that didn't matter to her, as it was her first step in the "outside" world.

A year and half has passed since then. She travelled around, she got more used to the world, though some things are still strange for her, and now she's trying to find a new place to settle down, at least for some time. Her "only" problem? During her last escape she had to leave everything she had, except her clothes and weapon, and so she doesn't have anything, not money nor utility items.

1/1000

I know that it's not required, but like in the other CS in my other RPs i'll write my preferences. They are just for reference (and to give suggestion if out of ideas XD), so no problem even if ignored ^^

Like:
Reluctant or forced to do sexual favors (starting with little things and escalating), Games of bets that lost result in sexual favors (escalating), Lie (example: promise to not put it in and does otherwise, promise to not cum inside and do otherwise), Impregnation, Coercion/Blackmail, Rape/Forced, Drink/Eating cum unawarely, Creampie/multiple creampies without penetration, Beast, Furry, Ovipositor, Worm and similar, Sleep Rape, Tricked into sexual situation, Gloryhole

Avoid:
Unusual penetration (nipple, urethral, ecc...), Multiple penetration (same hole), Scat/watersports, Heavy inflation, Extreme Increase in size to sexual organs, Heavy Gore, Too much tentacle, BDSM, Enslavement, Gender swap, Futa, Extra-large insertion
Last edited by Urhr93 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Urhr93

Postby MelissaB » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:05 am

the average for the beauty stat is 0 if it was 10 i'd of had it start on ten but if you'd like to keep it that way that's fine no need to edit. also blue you get weapon focus in longbow for being an elf for free. So you get to choose another feat for your character out of the list.

MelissaB

Postby Shura » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:15 am

As a paladin, would it be more to my benefit to be a "follower" of Serlenthia, or Valeen?
Shura

Postby The Blitz » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:22 am

B-but I called Paladin. D:
The Blitz

Postby BlueLight » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:22 am

Shura Wrote:As a paladin, would it be more to my benefit to be a "follower" of Serlenthia, or Valeen?

man... your doing it based on benefit?.... hell i'm thinking of taking the mage just for the RP reasons. it's not really going to benefit my character . You should be ashamed of yourself.
BlueLight

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character