Path to Glory OOC

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Path to Glory OOC

Postby Urhr93 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:39 pm

Dibs on the rogue :P
Urhr93

Postby BlueLight » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:10 pm

>_> dibs on the archer elf.... what...
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Thisfag » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:11 pm

Dibs on furries in hunger of breeding... wait, what the hell...
Thisfag

Postby MelissaB » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:42 pm

Yeah you can start creating characters as for sex or pure adventuring. focus will be adventuring but you are free to try and sleep with everything your call.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:54 pm

Um.....Can I make a holy succubus who is a cleric? Please?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MelissaB » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:06 pm

you want a play a demon worshiping a god? have to say no to that without anything to convince me.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:18 pm

how about she was a wish granting angel who had to grant the wishes of those she was sent to faithful and blessed clerics/paladins but when she appeared before a paladin he lost himself in her beauty and wished to take her maidenhood making her fall from grace and turn into a sorta fallen angel of desire/ succubus but she never betrayed her god, Valeen, so her god let her be one of her clerics sense her fall was not her fault as she was bound to grant the wish?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MelissaB » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:36 pm

I've thought about it and i'll tossing it up in my mind and I can't accept you as a angel or demon.

MelissaB

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:45 pm

ah never mind then I was really hoping to be something really chaotic ya see? my true alignment is "True Chaotic" so I wanted to try and be something really out there something that's not really normal like a cute mummy girl or a yuan-ti full-blood or something odd like that lol but you seem like you don't want out things so I guess this ain't for me
eaenidu

Postby MelissaB » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:48 pm

Not a problem.

MelissaB

Postby Tsai » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:56 pm

What if I wanted to create a cleric that worshiped slaagul?
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:57 pm

not anything against you or nothin it's just "Oh I want the elf archer" "Oh I want the small little race for a rouge" "I want the lawful good human paladin" it's almost always the same old boring things "Orc berserker "big whoop I've seen tons of those So I usually like making out-there people and characters things that aren't suppose to be allowed as PCs
eaenidu

Postby MelissaB » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:02 pm

don't pick those cliche's then and yes that fine Tsai. And if you want to play something else from the standard fine i said you can't be a full demon/angel

MelissaB

Postby The Blitz » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:51 pm

In a sea of special people, the only "boring" one is the unique one. :P
The Blitz

Postby spriter1 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:06 pm

The Blitz Wrote:In a sea of special people, the only "boring" one is the unique one. :P

And here we see The Blitz's "Daily words of wisdom"

Also, sorry about suggesting another race, but would I be able to be a dullahan? Last one I'll suggest before being boring. :P
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Urhr93 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:09 pm

sooo. is it possible to start with the CS?
Urhr93

Postby The Blitz » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:56 pm

How does gaining new skills/stats go? I see no mention of a leveling system.
The Blitz

Postby Phoenixcz » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:32 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Um.....Can I make a holy succubus who is a cleric? Please?

You mean Fall-From-Grace? Though she was Lawful Neutral... (I know I'm late, but Planescape: Torment was such a great game...)
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby MelissaB » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:07 pm

Right level system yes right quest, killing monsters and good rp will be granted xp. the rp one is the one that i'll be the most varied and depends entirely on my mood or how i take your rp upon creation everyone will have a reputation stat which i will add in a moment that will define how you're viewed from everyone and to make it easier for me it'll start a 0 plus or minus will effect npc reactions and allow me to keep track of it better. but it will only be a rough guide and not set in stone. fall from grace... thought she was chaotic neutral.. rather i assumed such purely because she is a succubus. you all start on 1 xp and need 1000xp multiplied by your level to level up upon such i will show you your new stats that effect you and if available will offer you the perks you can chose from at that level if you don't wish one of those you can still pick from the starting perk list.

And spriter... you're not being the headless horsemen.

MelissaB

Postby MelissaB » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:10 pm

Okay i think that basically covers everything you are now free to create your cs if anything does get added and if you want to play a different character from the ones I've put out try make it so the guards won't hack it to pieces on sight.

MelissaB

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character