The Legend of Krystal, Version G (Finished)

Re: The Legend of Krystal, Version G (Finished)

Postby HeruSolares » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:10 pm

Grohlguy Wrote:Heru I liked everything about that suggestion except for 1 thing. Becoming Azura as a part of the intelligence stat quests would defeat the purpose of the 'Rank S' ending. However that does give me the idea to add 4 new endings to go along with the stat 100 event chains. Which would allow me to create a new secret ending, or perhaps multiple secret endings. Ivan-Aedler has said he's willing to help with Krystal scenes, but he has not heard back from Gore yet regarding a PM he sent (I assume it was about the file for the game.) If anybody else has suggestions, wants to help, or has the files (Gore, lol) it would probably be more efficient if you PM'd me as opposed to saying it all on here if that annoys some people.

Now that Gorepete was kind enough to drop the files here, what's the first thing you will be working on?
Me and my fans are very eager to know.
HeruSolares

Postby Grohlguy » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:30 pm

First thing I'm going to do is begin toying with a few things just to get better with flash, I may post some of my work occasionally, but since I'm essentially going to be learning flash and becoming more skilled at it as I work on this project, don't expect immediate updates from me. I'm not sure what Ivan has planned yet. I was hoping to make this a joint project between us so we could at least post some quality content while I get better at animating. Anyway, that's about all I can say for now. Ivan if/when you read this could you PM me so I can begin begging for both flash help and game ideas.
Grohlguy

Postby trunks2585 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:35 am

My suggestion for all the modders out there, would be simple things. Finish Gore's gallery mode that he'd planned, make a way to rotate between outfit's you've unlocked (could implement this with the 'new game plus' type of feather, like how you can skip greeting everyone, make the game remember what outfits you've gathered as well.) And I'd put in some bonus scenes independent from the path scenes. I suggest a hot spring orgy, but that's just me throwing out what I wanna see.

Oh yeah, and if anyone wants to debug and get the bodyguard and farmer silver endings working, that'd be great.

These are what I consider the 'unfinished' parts of the game, stuff gore wanted to do but didn't get a chance to (well besides the outfit stuff, dunno if he'd planned anything with that.) On that note Gore, I think we'd all love your imput on stuff you'd like to see or things you didn't get around to doing.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:59 am

trunks2585 Wrote:These are what I consider the 'unfinished' parts of the game, stuff gore wanted to do but didn't get a chance to (well besides the outfit stuff, dunno if he'd planned anything with that.) On that note Gore, I think we'd all love your imput on stuff you'd like to see or things you didn't get around to doing.

Sounds about right. I think the only other thing on my to do list was to add a map for quick travel around town.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby HeruSolares » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:36 pm

A good Idea would be to place a "Go to" button when Kari announces an event.
Instead of spawning in your hut, you will spawn in the same frame as the event trigger.
HeruSolares

Postby HeruSolares » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:37 pm

HeruSolares Wrote:If you want to add new sex scenes, I think it’s best if you start with the 4th intelligence event.
In intelligence event 3, the spirit that is possessing Kora says she works for a certain ‘mistress’.

This, in combination with the Darkwolf events, gives me a great idea for the 4th event.

When Krystal reaches lvl 100 intelligence, she is called to the village.
An alarmed lizzard calls her for help, and guides her to the area in front of the temple.
It seems the evil spirit has broken out of the temple and is now possessing several members of the sharpclaw tribe.
The female lizard runs off to get Kora and Carana

Krystal has 2 options.
1: Wait (good option)
Kora and the chantress arrive just in time to aid Krystal,
And together they manage to seal the evil spirit force back within the temple.

2: face the demon alone (bad option)
This can trigger 2 different scenes, depending on Krystal’s pregnancy.

2.1: not pregnant
The demon uses the possessed sharpclaws to corrupt her.
When Kora and Carana arrive, they get into a threesome with the converted Krystal,
While the rest of the tribe is having an orgy.
Her reward is the red aura and futa ability.

2.2: pregnant
The demon captures Krystal like in the intelligence event 3 and fucks her again.
Only this time, her aura is blue instead of red.
When the reinforcements arrive, Krystal is now Azura from the ’rank S’ ending.
She impregnates Kora and Carana while the crowd is caught in a sexual frenzy.

The reward is the blue aura, futa and pregnant belly.

When you talk to Kora or Carana,
They will aknowledge the fact that they have become a vessel to the evil ‘mistress’.

The endings are unaffected, since the original non-pregnant ending will end in ‘cult leader’,
And the pregnant ending in the ‘S rank’.

I've found an error in this idea.
If Krystal would impregnate the high priestess, that would mean she needs to be transformed first.
Foxes and Lizards can't interbreed, as Kari clearly stated after the 1st darkwolf event

In plain talk, Krystal needs to be converted into a lizard demon, not just a vulpine herm.
Maybe you can add a tentacle corruption scene before she takes on Carana?

~Heru
HeruSolares

Postby trunks2585 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:37 am

Heru this is the second revision you've made to your suggestion, and he hasn't really said if he'd do that or not. Not to mention you went back to your first idea that was already scrapped, for other reasons. Did you forget your other suggestion?
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby HeruSolares » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:34 pm

trunks2585 Wrote:Heru this is the second revision you've made to your suggestion, and he hasn't really said if he'd do that or not. Not to mention you went back to your first idea that was already scrapped, for other reasons. Did you forget your other suggestion?

Damn.

Sorry guys, my bad.
It's just... I'm working on a lot of things at once, and sometimes I forget something in the chaos. :?

If it is all-right, I will cease my comment activity untill they are done.

I'm sorry to have bothered you, it's just that I'm really looking forwards to the continuation.
Any added scene would be fine by me. ;)
HeruSolares

Re: The Legend of Krystal, Version G

Postby chebre3421 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:00 am

Gorepete Wrote:Decided to stop crowding the other thread, so here is one for this to check updates on

gorepete could you make a flash game were your a girl from fallout like K fox and the magic sword? please? i would but im not a good coder
chebre3421
Newly Registered

Postby napala » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:30 am

chebre3421 Wrote:
Gorepete Wrote:Decided to stop crowding the other thread, so here is one for this to check updates on

gorepete could you make a flash game were your a girl from fallout like K fox and the magic sword? please? i would but im not a good coder

Did you just ask Gorepete to make you a game? :roll:
napala

Postby Alaena » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:19 am

Love your games Gore. This is simple, fun, and sweet. I never could beat Sakyu :P
Alaena

Postby GoRepeat » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:47 pm

Apalapan Wrote:
chebre3421 Wrote:

Did you just ask Gorepete to make you a game? :roll:

You might be surprised how often it works! Right now I am toying around with three different projects, none of which are really sticking yet. I can't decide between them. I kind of want to do a MLP game, but at the same time I kind of don't.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

install_mlp.swf [ 16.93 KiB | Viewed 9810 times ]

GoRepeat

Postby FAYAZ666 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:28 pm

Been watching the thread ever since it was first created, big fan of you too Gorepete, love this project hope you make another one just as good
FAYAZ666
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Sppec » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:42 pm

Played it when it was still in the earlier stages, still awesome. :]
Sppec
Newly Registered

Postby napala » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:31 pm

Gorepete Wrote:You might be surprised how often it works! Right now I am toying around with three different projects, none of which are really sticking yet. I can't decide between them. I kind of want to do a MLP game, but at the same time I kind of don't.

Oh, and why exactly can't you decide?
napala

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:14 am

Apalapan Wrote:Oh, and why exactly can't you decide?

Short attention span

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

install_mlp.swf [ 17.99 KiB | Viewed 9465 times ]

GoRepeat

Postby anonymous174 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:43 am

I'm all for ponies (not a brony but they can be sexy when drawn nice) as long as there is gratuitous anal and broken innocence. *cough* Twilight Sparkle being shown she doesn't know everything by having surprise bumlove.
anonymous174

Postby konamicode13 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:19 pm

Is it all right if I post the pony flashes to Derpibooru? I'd want to link back to the thread, but I'm not sure even posting them there is a good idea since there's really nothing else about ponies on this forum.
konamicode13

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:50 am

konamicode13 Wrote:Is it all right if I post the pony flashes to Derpibooru? I'd want to link back to the thread, but I'm not sure even posting them there is a good idea since there's really nothing else about ponies on this forum.

I have no idea what that is, but sure? The original artist is WhitMaverick; I just brought them into flash and added penzors.
GoRepeat

Postby konamicode13 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:28 am

It's a pony-based image board, and it apparently doesn't accept flash files, so never mind I guess. :/

I'm not sure if me wanting to post it somewhere else made it clear, but I like the animations. I could always try making a gif or screenshot, but I wasn't sure if posting them was a good idea to begin with, so probably not.
konamicode13

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop