1 On 1 Kitty + DemonLust. Forbidden Love

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: 1 On 1 Kitty + DemonLust. Forbidden Love

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:30 pm

He moved his forhead against hers and continued to carress her face softly, his eyes not leaving hers as he spoke more "yes.. there will be resistance to what we seek.. but we'll face them. I'll protect you til my dieing day
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

"and then.. how about a nice injection of Fox cream, lover" - Urta
CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:34 pm

"Your great" she smiled softly.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:45 pm

His hands left your cheeks and he raised one to his forhead, all the plans and ideas going through his head. he was drifting of from reality racking his brain with what he could do, he was brought back down as his eyes fixxed upon hers when she spoke. did she mean it? Her smile seemed to encourage him of her words and his lips stretched into another smile.

"and you are a beautiful creature" ''

He chuckled softly before returning to his soft smile, their lips now inches away. he had been too busy focusing on ending the war for the past few minutes to realise how close she had got.
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:04 pm

She shook her head, thinking to herself. "I'm only me, nothing special." She signed, closing her eyes. "I'm not much use though being as I am." She wasn't to confident in herself with him. But she was trying to get used to it, as nervous as he made her at times.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:12 pm

"you are.. unique in this world where demons, vampires and other creatures tear out each others throats.. you need to have confidence, not just about me but... I bet you could take on the world if you got past that barrier"

He pulled away to give her some space seeing her nervousness about him still there and he didn't want to invade her aura.
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:17 pm

"I don't think I can..... Its much to hard for me. I can put on an act but nothing more." She sighed playing with strands of her hair and looking down. There was to much holding her back....
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:32 pm

He took her quickly and wrapped his arms around her, holding her firmly within his strong arms. He didn't understand fully why she was the way she was but he would do what he could to help her.

"you're not weak because of your confidence and i do not expect you to act.. If you are truly not up to this.. Then i won't force you"
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:37 pm

She sighed, huddling close to him. "I want to, but I'm just...." She closed her eyes, not sure what to say. She had always fended for herself so having him here made her really want to try. But she wasn't sure how....
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:46 pm

"if you want to do somthing then im here, vampire and wolf together.. Against all the rule of either faction. You are better than I at other things.. Where i have brute strength you have the agility of your wolf brethren... You have have a stunning smile where i have a mouth ful of fangs"

He chuckled at his point as his long fingers probed and moved through strands of her hair in a soothing way trying to comfort her as he can see shes struggling.
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:51 pm

She enjoyed his touch, relaxing quickly. It was odd to her how just his touch could so easily bring her a feeling of blissful ease. ""What are your thoughts of me? Not what you've already said..." She huddled closer to him.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:06 am

He paused as she asked her question to him about other feelings he had. He had already told her of his love but she wanted to know more, he had lustful thoughts about her.

"i have many of thoughts of you my love.. Your eyes, your smile.. Your mystical nature all beautiful... I have lustful thoughts.. Your scent is almost intoxicating.. Makes me want you with so myc pashion.. I lust to caress your beautiful skin.. I... Im sorry" a soft shade of red came to her cheeks as he spoke of these desires but he had held them in for so long.
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:09 am

She looked down, blushing. That's what made her so nervous. The thought that he'd be thinking that about her. "O-okay...."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:20 am

"im sorry... You asked of me desires and I told.. I should've held back them desires and not told you" he sighed softly and looked down. He moved to fast again and yet he probaly pushed her away again. Yet he was glad he finally told of his lusts and desires, he would finally know if she would indeed be his lover.
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:26 am

"Its just...." She sighed feeling kinda embarrassed about it. "Well, I've never done anything like that before so...." She looked away from him, biting her lip uncomfortably. "Its just that...."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:25 pm

"shhss.. let me lead you" with a quick finger to her lips he stopped from speaking, his long arms now wrapping around her waist. his lips pressed against hers and he kissed her so softly at first, hope she'd kiss back
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:55 pm

She hesitated, kissing back after a moment. As nervous as she was, she kind of wanted it. She tried to relax as the kissed, hoping he'd be easy on her.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:37 pm

His lips curled against hers in a most pashionate embrace. His hands traveled her smooth body, gently caressing her skin with each motion. He would be gentle as she wished and wouldn't rush her into anything she didn't want. His eyes closed and he swirled his tounge over hers as he deepened the kiss. A warm feeling flowing through as he enjoyed the feeling of her skin, her soft lips upon his own were bliss
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:42 pm

His touch made her shudder, sending a chill down her spine. It was such a new, wonderful feeling. She deepened the kiss further.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:54 pm

His lips parted hers to let out a soft gasp, her scent was filling him up and his lust enhanced. Slowly his lips kissed down from her lips til they reach the velvet soft skin of her throat, kissing lovingly along the jugular vein. "dont worry.. I wont bite" he spoke through her brainwaves as he lips curled and the gently scrape of his fangs. Reaching the thighs his hands followed the curve of her ass and gripped firmly before moving it up and down again
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:54 am

She bit her lip, trying to keep from making a sound. Her skin tingled where his hands touch and all thought had disappeared. All she knew was here and now, the excitement of it all.She took in every touch, movement and breath he took. Her heart was pounding like crazy, unsure of his next action and what new senses it would bring.
Bored
DemonsLust

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games