Some anime characters I made.

A place to post shared animations, character models, sounds, artwork and more for others to use. It's all about collaboration baby!

Some anime characters I made.

Postby AdvanceKittens » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:49 am

Just want to thanks and show you guys some characters I made based from Liru model and some other template. I really like the Playshapes ' s art style and think there should have more anime characters so I mixed some template from others flash to create my owns. thank this forum for resources. (Sorry for bad English and what happened to this forum? why it look so dead? didn't come here for a while.)
here they are.
Edit: Here all models I have so far. feel free to use as you like!
Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (135.48 KiB) Viewed 9279 times
AKs Characters Case.fla
(921.16 KiB) Downloaded 351 times
Characters Case.jpg
Characters Case.jpg (18.83 KiB) Viewed 9282 times
Last edited by AdvanceKittens on Thu May 15, 2014 6:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
AdvanceKittens

Re: Some anime characters I made.

Postby Zeus Kabob » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:21 am

Nice work!
Zeus Kabob

Postby 9911MU51C » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:03 am

*Crosses fingers for this to become a game*
9911MU51C

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:27 am

Nice work :shock: ;) :mrgreen: Very good looking cat girls !
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby daxtinator396 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:20 pm

I'm happy with these :3 now someone just needs to animate em! ^^
daxtinator396

Postby Abadok » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:48 pm

great stuff! now i really want to see them in action :P
Abadok

Postby Zio-san » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:29 pm

*sniff sniff* You guys smell that? It smells like...a new game~
Zio-san

Postby Taria » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am

Their necks seem to be a bit short, and their spinal structures are pretty off, which is further extenuated by their large breasts. You also appear to have a habit of making everything in the background of your character's sprites over-sized in comparison to the foreground, specifically with the breasts and the clothes covering said breasts.
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby LuftMallow » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:45 am

Taria Wrote:Their necks seem to be a bit short, and their spinal structures are pretty off, which is further extenuated by their large breasts. You also appear to have a habit of making everything in the background of your character's sprites over-sized in comparison to the foreground, specifically with the breasts and the clothes covering said breasts.

That's because they're based on the original Playshapes' parts which were used by pretty much everyone for awhile. I have no exact idea of what Playshapes did to come up with the pose, but my guess is using screenshots from Super Smash Bros. Brawl of Princess Peach and Zero Suit Samus. They're also awkwardly scaled with some parts being abnormally large for no reason.
LuftMallow

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:21 am

They look really nice, man. I really like the Tifa Lockhart model especially! Do you have the non-cat girl versions lying around?
MPLDAM9919

Postby AdvanceKittens » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:47 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:They look really nice, man. I really like the Tifa Lockhart model especially! Do you have the non-cat girl versions lying around?

I like Tifa too! (the eyes are based on Mio in F-series) and the ears can take off (I like cat girl so I put them on for decoration :D ). I just mixed each symbol and group them together. Just try to make them look nice enough and take pictures, but the inside are kind of messy. I planned to make more of them in future, but now lack some resource and want to improve the models quality first. I would like to animate em too (I made a blowjob scene once) but now the model is not ready yet so just screenshot for now.

I will post more images soon (hopefully) if you have any advice or resource that I can use please feel free to post them. I really like to hear your opinions on my model and will try to improve them up.
AdvanceKittens

Postby AdvanceKittens » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:14 pm

Taria Wrote:Their necks seem to be a bit short, and their spinal structures are pretty off, which is further extenuated by their large breasts. You also appear to have a habit of making everything in the background of your character's sprites over-sized in comparison to the foreground, specifically with the breasts and the clothes covering said breasts.

thanks for advice, I forgot to rearrange their head position :roll: . their body structures are based from original Playshapes's sprites but maybe I can modify them. I like large breasts and planned to make them bigger in nude version so I just tried to adjust their clothes to fit their body.
AdvanceKittens

Postby LuftMallow » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:59 pm

I have a slightly improved Samus base I've made recently you can use. It's partially converted to unions which are similar to groups but you don't need to enter them to paint fill them. I'd suggest making separate parts for the upper and lower body. That way you can make more dynamic poses than the static arched back. Just separate it right below the chest with the transformation point on the outline of the back.
Attachments
Samus.fla
(58.82 KiB) Downloaded 234 times
LuftMallow

Postby AdvanceKittens » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:10 am

LuftMallow Wrote:I have a slightly improved Samus base I've made recently you can use. It's partially converted to unions which are similar to groups but you don't need to enter them to paint fill them. I'd suggest making separate parts for the upper and lower body. That way you can make more dynamic poses than the static arched back. Just separate it right below the chest with the transformation point on the outline of the back.

look very nice, thanks!
AdvanceKittens

Postby Biles » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:56 pm

LuftMallow Wrote:I have a slightly improved Samus base I've made recently you can use. It's partially converted to unions which are similar to groups but you don't need to enter them to paint fill them. I'd suggest making separate parts for the upper and lower body. That way you can make more dynamic poses than the static arched back. Just separate it right below the chest with the transformation point on the outline of the back.

What version did you save the .fla in? I'm unable to open it and I suspect it's because the file was saved in a higher version than mine. I'm currently using 5.5
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Terrantor!!! » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:00 pm

Oh fuck yes!!! Hey, I'm an as3 coder. I already have a scroller built around the corta character template. Message me if u wanna collab.
Terrantor!!!

Postby LuftMallow » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:22 pm

Biles Wrote:

What version did you save the .fla in? I'm unable to open it and I suspect it's because the file was saved in a higher version than mine. I'm currently using 5.5

I'm on CS5 so I don't know why you can't open it with a newer version.
LuftMallow

Postby Biles » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:29 pm

I've downloaded again in a different way, and now this time it's working. I have no idea why it wouldn't open before which is odd.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby AdvanceKittens » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:29 am

Terrantor!!! Wrote:Oh fuck yes!!! Hey, I'm an as3 coder. I already have a scroller built around the corta character template. Message me if u wanna collab.

thank, but now I want to work on sprites little more.
AdvanceKittens

Postby AdvanceKittens » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:14 am

More SS (If you have an idea or want me to add something, please let me know)
Attachments
Night.jpg
AdvanceKittens

Next

Return to Resources