SimBrothel G pacs on hiatus

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Which Anime Theme Would You Like To See In The Next Gpac?

Samurai Champloo
17%
Neon Genisis Evangleon
29%
Gurren Lagann
40%
Shugo Chara
14%

Total votes : 35

Re: Sim Brothel Development Board 2/22/13 LOOKING FOR PROGRA

Postby riddlebox1321 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:38 am

BlueLight Wrote:
wepwawt Wrote:Are you still looking for programmers?
And what do you mean, ANY experience? I'm quite good at Delphi/Lasarus. Point out the task and the time limits and I'll say if I'm in.

Is delphi still used? My dad loves delphi but we're learning java because we didn't think delphi is still in use.

delphi isn't as popular as it used to be but some people prefer to use it, or use it for certain tasks. Some really good emulators are written in delphi.
My latest side projects: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2Xg68C9gNthZnZZNHFOWVBkbDg&usp=sharing
An inactive member of the Sim Brothel development board, still stop by when you're ... bored.
http://sim-brothel-v2.bigforumpro.com/
riddlebox1321

Re: Sim Brothel Development Board 2/22/13 LOOKING FOR PROGRA

Postby Xela » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:42 pm

What exactly do you need programmers for? There isn't one SimBrothel game save Brothels.im and PyTFall that are open sourced?

People who have:
- free time on their hands
- are motivated to participate in design of a SimBrothel type of game

and can either:
- Write well and willing to learn some basic scripting.
- Photoshop or otherwise create graphical elements like frames, buttons, bars etc.
- Are good at hunting for pictures, music, sounds, graphics.
- Can design interesting game elements AS CONCEPTS (not in code), but real concepts that describe logic, gui and purpose.

That's who's needed right now...
Xela

Re: SimBrothel Dev Board 2/22/13 Looking for creative souls

Postby riddlebox1321 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:03 am

I'll post that at the beginning of the thread, thanks for clarifying xela.
My latest side projects: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2Xg68C9gNthZnZZNHFOWVBkbDg&usp=sharing
An inactive member of the Sim Brothel development board, still stop by when you're ... bored.
riddlebox1321

Postby Xela » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:40 pm

riddlebox1321 Wrote:I'll post that at the beginning of the thread, thanks for clarifying xela.

My appreciation for trying. We're working as a team already in an effort to render all other SimBrothel's obsolete :roll:

But there are only four people who are currently really helping out and four more that disappeared or are waiting for a more mature version and a guide on how to add content to it... I am not holding my breath but there is always a chance that someone new might will get involved.
Xela

Postby wepwawt » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:25 pm

well, as for Delphi, it's still alive, people are even making 3d engines on that thing (e.g. Cast II though last version dates back to 2011).
wepwawt
Newly Registered

Postby BlueLight » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:28 pm

How can I get Delphi? Google search didnt come up with anything useful. I want a legal answer please.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Xela » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:23 pm

BlueLight Wrote:How can I get Delphi? Google search didnt come up with anything useful. I want a legal answer please.

Wiki is your best friend in these cases: http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embarcadero_Delphi)
Xela

Postby xenu52 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:56 am

Hi

Long time lurker on this board a was a poster for some time on the SB forums. Did you used to be a regular poster on there as well or you picking up where they left off?

Also I did a bit of work on the Nothin sim brothel and helped emicoran with pics at one point and put together a dropbox collection for people to donate to which saw moderate success. Other then that I can't be of much help.
xenu52
Newly Registered

Postby riddlebox1321 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:36 am

xenu52 Wrote:Hi

Long time lurker on this board a was a poster for some time on the SB forums. Did you used to be a regular poster on there as well or you picking up where they left off?

Also I did a bit of work on the Nothin sim brothel and helped emicoran with pics at one point and put together a dropbox collection for people to donate to which saw moderate success. Other then that I can't be of much help.

I'm glad to hear you were helping nothin and emcioran with their versions, it seams people don't have as much time on their hands for those games there at the moment. Xela is currently working on a new version called PyTFall that will have nicer visuals and will have sound, or at least minimal sound effects. From what I understand Xela could use a little help if you have experience in any of the fields he needs or are willing to work any of the fields (you mentioned pic hunting) then I'd see about contacting Xela about helping him.

About SB board, yes I was a poster there for a while :D in fact that was my first forum, unless you count facebook as a forum ;)

Edit: I'm kinda in the mood for making a new Gpac. Any good manga or anime show's you might want to see?
riddlebox1321

Postby Xela » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:13 am

Well, actually I am hanging around here as well and a number of other forums. Help is always in high demand but you'll have to familiarize yourself with the game designs and future plans to be of any help if your wish is to design content (actually I am working with someone who didn't bother and is now still trying to design some NCPs and write some texts for us but I am not sure where that is heading...)

On the 'Nicer visuals' topic, we are trying to create a new generation of SimBrothel and later WM game, highly graphical, with good to downright excellent picture handling, possibility to write in events of any complexity, schools that offer courses where price depends on teacher's instead of just throw a girl in until her stats are maxed out approach in the past and so on.

As we design the game, it gets better and better by the day with many things being thought through by a group of game designers (for example yesterday one member of a team figured there should be a possibility to add new girls at any point of the game so that was coded in on early stages).

Also as a new generation of Sim Hentai styles needs to be, girls in the game will be moddable to an absurd level, if modder wishes to do so he can code in an entire lifestory with unique responses during events for interactions for any of the girls he likes. The only thing that we do not wish to be moddable is core game, but if required, that is not hard to edit.

Basically if anyone wants to help, there is always work of any complexity to be found for the project...
Xela

Postby xenu52 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:10 am

I will see if I can get the dropbox back from Vince (who is currently creating the GPAC's etc) and let you two in on it as well. I kind of let it go to him since he was using it much more then anyone else. (It's actually organised now). If he gives the go ahead I will private message you two in the SB forums for access etc
xenu52
Newly Registered

Postby Xela » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:02 pm

We're already using DropBox for development. Is there anything useful inside Vince's DB?

Edit:

Decided to drop a couple of pics to show what we're working on in this thread as well. Basically this project is an attempt to update SimBrothel and WM to our decade using better development tools (RenPy), adding battle engine and (hopefully) better graphics.

We still need writers, graphics and game designers so if you want to dedicate some of your time into development of this project, feel free to post here or PM me!

Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Xela

Postby xenu52 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:31 am

It's basically a large database. I would estimate at least 100-200 pics though I could be wrong. Anyway he got back to me and I will send you the details on the other forum
xenu52
Newly Registered

Postby Xela » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:19 am

xenu52 Wrote:It's basically a large database. I would estimate at least 100-200 pics though I could be wrong. Anyway he got back to me and I will send you the details on the other forum

100 - 200 pics per girl or in total :? ? We expect 15 000+ pics in our game...
Xela

Re: SimBrothel Dev Board 2/7/14(poll) Looking for creative s

Postby riddlebox1321 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:48 pm

Voting was almost unanamously in favor for sibr1x. Thanks for the support. I am posting a poll for what anime Gpac theme I should make next.
riddlebox1321

Re: SimBrothel Dev Board 2/7/14(poll) Looking for creative s

Postby Xela » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:21 pm

riddlebox1321 Wrote:in favor for sibr1x.

Yeap... out of all iterations that one seemed to have most potential. To mad it allowed very limited modding and many of the concepts were never fully realized.
Like what we're doing?
Xela

Previous

Return to Creative Corner