Breeding Season: Alpha Version 5.3 [Update 11/3/14]

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Breeding Season: Alpha Version 4.1 [Update 12/21/2013]

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:20 pm

ElPresidente Wrote:
ryuzaky77 Wrote:any cheats or a hacked version?

b.t.w. - for al of you cheating bastards, here's how you make your life easier:
Get JPEX Free Flash Decompiler, open the swf, expend scripts, find the PLAYER script, hit edit, change starting money or fertility, save... DONE.

or easier: type GiveMeMoney in that white field in the options and enter for 1000 gold each
I NEVER run against walls.
RunningAroundInCircles

Postby DeathWatch » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:56 pm

This game is amazing. I have never ran into a breeding game before, and I feel like this is going to be very prosperous for you. Keep up the good work. I have been playing this since the 3.0 version and I can't wait to see what happens in the future updates. It would be nice to be able to raise tentacle spawn as well, maybe add the forest in as well so you can go to see the elves and get special supplies from them. I have a lot of ideas and would like to help out if possible I might not be able to help with the flash, but I can continue to give you some ideas.
DeathWatch
Newly Registered

Postby tracingthelines » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:43 am

RunningAroundInCircles Wrote:or easier: type GiveMeMoney in that white field in the options and enter for 1000 gold each

Small correction, it has to be all lowercase. "givememoney", not "GiveMeMoney".
tracingthelines
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby FloraMeriadoc » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:54 am

tracingthelines Wrote:
RunningAroundInCircles Wrote:or easier: type GiveMeMoney in that white field in the options and enter for 1000 gold each

Small correction, it has to be all lowercase. "givememoney", not "GiveMeMoney".

there is a catch using that cheat, too much money will increase by a lot the money you need to give per months.

I know, because I tried to avoid paying too often per months with a new game, I had the first 1000 then

on the second payment it was over 100000
FloraMeriadoc

Postby FloraMeriadoc » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:57 am

FloraMeriadoc Wrote:
Zeus Kabob Wrote:
FloraMeriadoc Wrote:Hartista I'd like to help you with your work progress on the game, I would like to create some animations, I've got a bit experience with animation, but I'm not sure if using easy gif animator will be good for this kind of animations unlesss there is a way to change gif file to SWF file witch I don't know if it's possible or not I'd like to know what kind of program you use for your animations, I PMed you about this but you didn't replied to me yet that was a week ago, I know you are busy and probably didn't had time to reply to me yet, just wanted to make sure you'll get the message I've got plenty spare time to try my hand on animations

Converting between animated gif and animated swf is hard. Using Flash to animate will not only be easier once you've learned it, but it'll also allow for easier integration, and an easier time changing models.

ok thanks for the info now I need to find a program suited better for this game and obviously free

nevermind I found what I was looking for but still thanks again Zeus without your info I would not manage to get a program

that will help me and also help Hartista in the animations
FloraMeriadoc

Postby Zeus Kabob » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:10 pm

FloraMeriadoc Wrote:
FloraMeriadoc Wrote:-snip-

nevermind I found what I was looking for but still thanks again Zeus without your info I would not manage to get a program

that will help me and also help Hartista in the animations

Yay! :)
Zeus Kabob

Postby itbeginswithme » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:58 pm

I'd love to know the specific mechanics behind each breeding coupling. For example, what is the percentage chance that an offspring will inherit a specific breeding modifier from its parent? I'm currently assuming that each breeding modifier is stored as a value of, say, -5 to 5, and then a successful % chance means the offspring's modifier increases (or decreases) by that amount, and then the process repeats for the second parent. Out of curiosity, has there been any thoughts to making some sort of Wiki to house all the information about the game? (Similar to, I mention with hesitation, CoC)
itbeginswithme
Newly Registered

Postby Enkidu13 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:33 pm

http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php ... 2gmLZt.gif

Not sure how to post .gifs but... well I did it! I beat the game legitimately!!! After intense breading and massing human intelligence and incest breeding from time to time I made it! So here's what you do: Start breeding like normal for the first 2 months, but you need to become pregnant and give birth. You want Human Intellect and Human Adaptability. This is quintessential to succeeding. No need for the money cheat. Work on your silver and gold clients immediately. You need all of the abilities. Breed till you get a good male and female combo both with human intellect. Breed them till their offspring has a higher human intellect. Breed the offspring back to the parents to bump up human intellect. Rinse and repeat while breeding in higher abilities of other kinds, but the intellect is the most important for this task to run smoothly. Getting the fertility skill helps you breed higher stats faster.

You can save, breed once or twice, if you don't get the skill to catch on the creature you need it to load game from before you breaded them, rinse and repeat till the skill is learned. This helps save time when you need to make those high deadlines. Cycle your Master Skill parents out for new ones as you go along to bring in higher stat thresholds. This is quintessential to winning. After some time, 4-6 months, you should get to the pinnacle. To win you will need: 3 creatures with maxed out 1000 stats each of them having, Geyser 10, Greased Lightning 10, and All Night Long 10. This is the max for these and you will probably have everything else maxed out by this point too. Now to the strategy. Once you've come this far It should be obvious what to do.

A single consumable from a creature with max stats sells for 225. Harvesting once gets 11 consumables. The 11 consumables sell for 2475. It takes 22 min. to harvest 1 time with max dex and Greased Lightning 10. From 6:00 to 21:46 you will harvest your three creatures 43 times. With 11 consumables harvested each time that makes 473 consumables total, selling for a massive 106,425. That is all in a day's work. Delilah will charge you around 1.6 mil in month 6, around 4.5 mil in month 7, and month 8 is around 2.5 mil... What's left! Do this and you beat the game! Keep in mind that month 9 will start and your rent will be the same as the previous month, 2.5 mil. In a 30 day month you can make around 3 mil. I suggest harvesting for 10 days then going to market to sell because the game takes a while to load 4,000 plus consumables you have. Click on the .gif link to watch the end!

- Enkidu13
Enkidu13
Newly Registered

Postby bmn » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:02 am

Enkidu13 Wrote:http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014011101UeAXDToh74asVTPKaWdtqO&file=output_2gmLZt.gif

Not sure how to post .gifs but... well I did it! I beat the game legitimately!!!

"Save scumming" and "legitimately" are mutually exclusive.
bmn

Postby Elerneron » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:41 am

bmn Wrote:"Save scumming" and "legitimately" are mutually exclusive.

In you opinion maybe. It is a valid game strategy (if annoying to implement). In some games you almost need to do this (not this one, but I digress).
Elerneron

Postby weenog » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:43 am

I usually get all the silvers then golds, and then keep shopping till I find a monster with incorrigible and build that up with fertility and you've pretty much won.
weenog

Postby CruelSpider » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:25 am

Just thought I'd drop a quick line and say how much I enjoy the game. It's very fun, and interestingly complex. I look forward to seeing more and more updates for it. Good job so far!

Also, just found that super secret "HERP DERP" trait and I nearly fell out of my chair when I read the description. Christ on a cracker, that shit was funny.
CruelSpider
Newly Registered

Postby quarzo » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:31 am

HERP-DERP... , the first time was a creepy moment for me xd, very funny and excelent this tipe of mechanics, i no know but what you think of implement for excecive endogeny a penalty percentage fertility? sorry my creepy english xd

MOD INTERPRETATION: HERP-DERP... the first time was strange for me xd, this type of mechanic is very funny. What do you think of implementing a percentage penalty to fertility when harvested excessively? Sorry for my poor english.
quarzo
Newly Registered

Postby kaseron » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:04 pm

CruelSpider Wrote:Just thought I'd drop a quick line and say how much I enjoy the game. It's very fun, and interestingly complex. I look forward to seeing more and more updates for it. Good job so far!

Also, just found that super secret "HERP DERP" trait and I nearly fell out of my chair when I read the description. Christ on a cracker, that shit was funny.

Super secret? It's just a high probability in all incestual couplings that have a female and a male/futa.

Is this still being worked on?

Edit: Read the blog, yes it should be coming out on Saturday.
kaseron

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:57 pm

kaseron Wrote:
CruelSpider Wrote:Just thought I'd drop a quick line and say how much I enjoy the game. It's very fun, and interestingly complex. I look forward to seeing more and more updates for it. Good job so far!

Super secret? It's just a high probability in all incestual couplings that have a female and a male/futa.

I even got it, when I bred with the breeder.
I NEVER run against walls.
RunningAroundInCircles

Postby kaseron » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:12 am

RunningAroundInCircles Wrote:
kaseron Wrote:

I even got it, when I bred with the breeder.

If you get it theres no way to get rid of it and all offspring of the one with that trait will have it.
kaseron

Postby A squirrel » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:59 am

i have manage to breed a perfect Catgirl and Dickwolf but they have HERP-DERP
A squirrel
Newly Registered

Postby Ironvein » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:24 am

HERP-DERP has been explained multiple times throughout various posts, but here goes.

There's a hidden stat that tracks how inbreed a monster is.

Store bought monsters stat is 1.

When monsters produce offspring, the child's stat is 1 unless the parents are immediately related to each other (hence why the parents are listed), in which case it becomes the sum of the parents.

If this stat reaches a certain threshold (don't know the actual number), then HERP-DERP is given.

The trait 'Incorrigible' reduces that hidden stat by 10% per level.
Life is Hard and Then You Die.
Ironvein

Re: Breeding Season: Alpha Version 4.2 [Update 1/26/14]

Postby HartistaPipebomb » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:36 am

Alpha Version 4.2 is now available.
HartistaPipebomb

Re: Breeding Season: Alpha Version 4.2 [Update 1/26/14]

Postby kikinak » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:59 pm

Enjoying the game so far, but I've run into a bug. I've completed 3 gold missions so far, but the last two gave me silver traits, so the only gold traits I have are "albino"(which you start with), "are you sure you're not adopted"(which you also start with), and "healthy"
kikinak
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects