Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Rush!

Postby Scapa » Sat May 07, 2011 8:59 am

Hmm... I like the new version, but I prefer the earlier version.

I was a fan of the footjob and spider scene, pity they got removed.

Though it would be nice if you could try and struggle out of a capturing.. I don't like the wood character.
Scapa

Postby Gregdgreat » Mon May 09, 2011 12:36 am

The game is good but the spiders were cool, just needed more scenes, liked the mind control juice idea, everything needs more scenes but the gameplay looks alot better, a flying side-kick however would look alil better then the swift frontward kick. Too me would think that it would flow better. http://www.sidekicktaekwondo.com/Kyle%2 ... icture.jpg

But i do like the idea that the form doesnt stay forever and you need to have more seed to regain the bar.
Some call me crazy. Others, insane. But i believe that the world is insane and it's people are crazy. I guess that would make me... normal. How boring.
Gregdgreat

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Mon May 09, 2011 1:53 am

Patience. They're just try-outs for the mechanics. I trust that there will be pleeeeeeeeenty to look forward to
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby Gregdgreat » Mon May 09, 2011 1:54 am

I has no patience :P But this is something that im willing to wait for, just throwing in my two cents =]
Some call me crazy. Others, insane. But i believe that the world is insane and it's people are crazy. I guess that would make me... normal. How boring.
Gregdgreat

Postby Rinzler » Mon May 09, 2011 2:11 am

So here are some ideas for this game...

Forms:

First of all by forms I mean types of DNA you can acquire and what they do to you.

--Water/Aqua/Jelly: get it from some jellyfish kind of monster, sex scene can be something with transparent tentacles and stuff, power it gives you: you can become transparent for a short time and dodge whatever monster is coming towards you... The form it self could be the original girl just with non pointy hairbangs and have a semi-transparent body.

--Shadow/Dark/Penumbra: get it from some shadow kind of monster, make it crawl in the ground kind of hard to see and stuff, he could turn into a big kind of shadow insect and rape you, power it gives you: you can become a wandering shadow for just a bit and capture another monster (become its shadow), when you get to another monster it will be threesome of the shadow form the first monster(possesed one) and the second one. The form itself could be a really pale girl with some goth looking "shadowy made skirt" and a haircut like the one lady gaga has on the poker face video, but it should be black, also some sort of really dark make up KISS style. (idk the name of the hairstyle itself)

--Burlesque/Circus/Carnival: get it from some jack in the box kind of monster, always the same kind of looking box but only different jacks inside, one that gives you points and a kiss on the cheek (doesnt transform you), one that rapes you oral-wise (doesnt transform you) and one that rapes you anal/vaginal-wise (transforms you), power it gives you: lets you create an alter-ego of yourself when close to an enemy, when you create the alter -ego you get a threesome with you, the monster and the alter-ego, after that the transformation ends. Form itself could look a lot like "perona" from ONE PIECE, the alter ego could be the same just with inversed colors (cept for skin of course).

--Fiery/Hot/Lava: get it from some kind of elemental/golem kind of monster, he is rock solid but as he rapes you the rocks divide and you can start to see lava in the cracks, when he cums on you, the girl could have a suffering expression and have some burn-like graphics to it, power it gives you: you become a sort of rock and lava girl and all the grass/insect/water monsters die when you touch them, you can also explode and return to your original form and clear the screen from enemies.

Gameplay:

--Have a sandbox mode, in which you dont have to worry about any hp or sexual bars, also you can return to the original form with a button.

--Main mode, have an hp bar which replenishes every second you're running and a sexual bar that fills up when you have too much sex, it can change your expression and overall aspect, also when full you will masturbate and it will be a game-over.

Those are all the ideas I could think of now... I hope they are of use...
I wasn't programmed to be nice... I WAS PROGRAMMED TO BE FEARED
Rinzler

Postby GoRepeat » Mon May 09, 2011 3:22 am

update - nother tiny one, no real time to work on stuff this weekend; other scenes in works + boss
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Tue May 10, 2011 12:09 am

Just awesome. Fantastic background too, nice one Pepper
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby GoRepeat » Wed May 11, 2011 2:21 am

update; havent decided if react time should be more or less... thinking less.

will add/clock timer function so see time remaining later
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Jordarr8994 » Wed May 11, 2011 3:39 am

Biles Wrote:
MrBear Wrote:SUGGESTION : Have the cum stay on her. Why take it off after the sex scene?

Because some prefer not to have it stay on as they perceive to be more repulsive than sexy I suppose. Also, is there any reason why she has to jump everytime she gets caught in the vines or in the spider's web? The scene with the spider doesn't look like it's raping her. The way you have them interacting seems very awkward. Why not have the spider swing over to her and rape on her body while she's stuck in the cobweb?

why morton koopa?
Jordarr8994
Newly Registered

Location: Jamaica nahh i'm in america but i miss mah countreh

Postby ronpepper » Wed May 11, 2011 4:12 am

All you Gorepete. Keep doin what you're doing and I'd be honored if you use any of those backgrounds at any point.
ronpepper

Postby anonymous174 » Wed May 11, 2011 6:50 am

maybe add a throat bulge effect to wear it looks like she is actually swallowing?
anonymous174

Postby Gregdgreat » Wed May 11, 2011 8:49 am

gorepete2 Wrote:update; havent decided if react time should be more or less... thinking less.

A little longer or make it 3 keys, keep clicking 3 right then time runs out just b4 i click the 4th key.
Gregdgreat

Postby Zeus Kabob » Wed May 11, 2011 7:32 pm

One gripe of mine. There's a built-in delay between commands that keeps me from hitting the commands as quickly as I am comfortable with. This also makes it more difficult to complete the defense. On the subject of timing, though, I would say slightly shorter for the first, and longer for the second.
Zeus Kabob

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Wed May 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Going along the throat bulge thing, which i like the sound of too, if you slow down the animation or pace it a bit more so that that is actually possible in a more violating manner then BonZa.

I presume you mean the deaf of the plant when you say 'added kill sequence'?
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby DemonessCry » Thu May 12, 2011 2:06 am

It would be cool for one of the bosses to be a evil copy of the main character
DemonessCry
Newly Registered

Postby rencarnated » Thu May 12, 2011 2:07 am

this is where i've read to >.>
What? My fetishes? well let's count... OH $#!% IT'S OVER 9000.
rencarnated

Postby DemonessCry » Thu May 12, 2011 2:11 am

when you win you could give codes that would Mod things in game
DemonessCry
Newly Registered

Postby SexyFoxTime » Thu May 12, 2011 2:58 am

DemonessCry" if your refering to cheats, then by far let him get done with the game first of all, second im not trying to be harsh but i think he will accept your idea ;)
Girls give it up for the summer time, because boys are on the beach looking good and i'm feeling fine, im on a misson to make you mine, just put the music on give it up for the summer time

SexyFoxTime, your daily Birthday suprise :3
SexyFoxTime

Location: Sitting in a meadow, cleaning my sword, looking for her...

Postby banana » Thu May 12, 2011 3:37 am

Cheats can be good debugging tools, so I imagine they would be worked in early...
banana

Postby SexyFoxTime » Thu May 12, 2011 3:39 am

Wait a second though!, why add cheats to a unfinished game? it would be like, having a cake with icing and sprinkles, all ready but.., no ice cream in it xD
Girls give it up for the summer time, because boys are on the beach looking good and i'm feeling fine, im on a misson to make you mine, just put the music on give it up for the summer time

SexyFoxTime, your daily Birthday suprise :3
SexyFoxTime

Location: Sitting in a meadow, cleaning my sword, looking for her...

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop