Grimlamak (Tentacles, dark sex, impregnation)update 9/3/12

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Grimlamak (Tentacles, dark sex, impregnation)update 9/3/

Postby Keegan » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:01 am

Larefiel Wrote:I have pretty much Experience with RPG Maker Games.
Your Game is really really simple and have a lot of Maker Errors and Mistakes like the Mountains in your Worldmap or the Event in the Bunny village.
My first RPG Maker game wasn't good like yours and you have given your Characters pretty good dialogue.
You should learn in a RPG Community.
English Community: http://www.rpgmakervx.net/
German Community: http://www.rpg-studio.de/

Thank you. I know it's pretty simple right now but simple is a good way to go when learning.
This is the first time I have used a RPG maker.
there are things I have learned how to us but others not so much.
I well give those communities a shot. could help me to improve.
Keegan

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:08 am

hope it's going well for you cant wait to see what you do with this game
dragonmaster121989

Postby flyer0303 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:49 am

is it after the captain at the bunny village over?
cause all freeze at this moment
flyer0303
Newly Registered

Postby Keegan » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:38 am

flyer0303 Wrote:is it after the captain at the bunny village over?
cause all freeze at this moment

I found that as well and have been working on fixing that problem
Keegan

Postby flyer0303 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:03 am

So its not over, thats all i need to know ;).
You fix it - its a bonus :D

Anyway, thx for your work.
flyer0303
Newly Registered

Postby Big Boss » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:48 am

I created an account just to say that the spelling and grammar is atrocious, and that I'd gladly clean it up anytime, free of charge. Send me a PM if you're interested, for a game that's chalk full of dialogue, I think it's a bit off that MANY words aren't spelled right.
Big Boss
Newly Registered

Postby Zeus Kabob » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:24 am

Big Boss Wrote:I created an account just to say that the spelling and grammar are atrocious, and that I'd gladly clean them up anytime, free of charge. Send me a PM if you're interested. For a game that's chock full of dialogue, I think it's a bit off that MANY words aren't spelled right.

Sorry for this, but I had to do it. XD

No rudeness intended, of course, and I'm sure that the errors were due to fast typing or editing, as I've oft caused grammatical and syntactical errors by editing.

Anyway, it'll certainly draw my attention to see misspelled words, so that service would be quite nice. For those who don't know American English spellings and grammar very well, it's certainly hard.

Disclaimer: I haven't played through this as of now. Any inaccuracies are probably due to that.
Zeus Kabob

Postby BlueLight » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:42 am

Zeus Kabob Wrote:
Big Boss Wrote:I created an account just to say that the spelling and grammar are atrocious, and that I'd gladly clean them up anytime, free of charge. Send me a PM if you're interested. For a game that's chock full of dialogue, I think it's a bit off that MANY words aren't spelled right.

Sorry for this, but I had to do it. XD

No rudeness intended, of course, and I'm sure that the errors were due to fast typing or editing, as I've oft caused grammatical and syntactical errors by editing.

Anyway, it'll certainly draw my attention to see misspelled words, so that service would be quite nice. For those who don't know American English spellings and grammar very well, it's certainly hard.

Disclaimer: I haven't played through this as of now. Any inaccuracies are probably due to that.

All my errors... most of my errors come from the fact i don't check what i write.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby fulgartech » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:39 am

I don't know if you have found out what was causing the freeze at the elder's house or not, but I think I have.

(And I hope you will forgive me for decrypting your source files to try to study them, I'm still very new to RPG Maker and want to learn what others do to make things happen).

But anyway. Every time I play the game it locked up at the end of the elder's speech and I was unable to do anything. After taking a look at your events I believe the problem is that you set a wait until Tina's movement is stopped, have her move left then down offscreen. The problem is that route takes her right through my character and the table - which she can't do. I changed it to go right then down and the event seems to run how I think you intended it.

If you have already fixed this issue then please forgive my insolence.

But I am learning a lot from your game so thank you for sharing it.

On another subject. Is there a reason you use an erase event command in your self trigger tabs to remove the event? I always just leave it blank - the erase event seems redundant to me and wastes trivial amounts of resources. Is this a matter of best practices or just personal preferences?

Thanks,

Fulgartech
fulgartech

Postby Keegan » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 am

fulgartech Wrote:I don't know if you have found out what was causing the freeze at the elder's house or not, but I think I have.

(And I hope you will forgive me for decrypting your source files to try to study them, I'm still very new to RPG Maker and want to learn what others do to make things happen).

But anyway. Every time I play the game it locked up at the end of the elder's speech and I was unable to do anything. After taking a look at your events I believe the problem is that you set a wait until Tina's movement is stopped, have her move left then down offscreen. The problem is that route takes her right through my character and the table - which she can't do. I changed it to go right then down and the event seems to run how I think you intended it.

If you have already fixed this issue then please forgive my insolence.

But I am learning a lot from your game so thank you for sharing it.

On another subject. Is there a reason you use an erase event command in your self trigger tabs to remove the event? I always just leave it blank - the erase event seems redundant to me and wastes trivial amounts of resources. Is this a matter of best practices or just personal preferences?

Thanks,

Fulgartech

Yes I found it my self and fixed it. But ty for letting me know.
Keegan

Postby Deadman61987 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:42 am

this game looks cool
Deadman61987

Postby Ayeka » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Problem!!!
After I release girls, go back to village and beat all soldiers I go to west part. Here after scene I beat two group of soldiers and game frozen. :evil:
Ayeka

Postby Keegan » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:38 pm

Ayeka Wrote:Problem!!!
After I release girls, go back to village and beat all soldiers I go to west part. Here after scene I beat two group of soldiers and game frozen. :evil:

lol I have ran into that a while back my self. I did fix that problem, but the next update is not ready yet.
Keegan

Postby phoenyxz » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:04 pm

lol i imagine that will be a big one them or not buts good to know is not dead yet kinda want see how the game turns out :mrgreen:
phoenyxz

Postby Keegan » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:37 pm

phoenyxz Wrote:lol i imagine that will be a big one them or not buts good to know is not dead yet kinda want see how the game turns out :mrgreen:

nope not dead. was on hold while for a while. sorry about that I felt to pressured into getting updates out before I was ready to. made me not want to work on it for a while. So not dead just on a break. plan to use some improved maps as well.
Keegan

Postby Tymon » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:43 am

Hopefully you finish your break soon, this looks interesting!
Tymon

Postby WonderGamer » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:19 pm

Another random post without any screenshots or a home page, so I'm going to pass on this. I hate to say it, but without some kind of visual indication of what I'm downloading, I lose interest in these threads pretty quickly... :arrow:
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby Locomotor79 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:37 am

qstion after you saved the first village where 2 go iff this thread is still ALIVE
Locomotor79

Previous

Return to Non-Flash Projects