Adult Sim v1.0(Sound,WIP)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Adult Sim v1.0(Sound,WIP)

Postby HardcoreMeth » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:32 am

Zerefex Wrote:In order to get jobs from the guy at the inn, you first need to talk to the prostitute you met earlier in jail, who should be in the first room inside the inn, along with 4 guys. Go stand outside the door and go through the text dialogues, which will lead to you seeing her having sex with them. Once you have done that, the guys will leave the room, leaving the girl behind. Go inside and talk to her and go through the options; tell her that you're interested in becoming a whore (this requires 40 Whore Rep, which you can gain by talking to the two students at the school, on the bottom floor after seducing them once, and agreeing to have a gangbang in the conference room). Once you have talked to the girl about that, she will tell you to go talk to the guy at the front for jobs.

As for the sleeping pills, once you have spoke to the uncle and he has told you to get rid of your aunt by putting her to sleep, go talk to the aunt and tell her that you'll make her a drink. I'm assuming you have already done this and purchased sleeping pills, so go to the sink at the end of the house and stand next to the fridge; this will automatically cause the pills to mix in with the drink. After you have done that, your character will automatically walk to the aunt and give her the drink, which she will then drink and fall asleep. Once she has fallen asleep, go upstairs and you should see your uncle and a group of guys. Talk to your uncle first, which will make all, apart from one other guy leave the room. Talk to your uncle again and ask for tips, when the second option appears, after you have asked for tips, click on the option that says "I don't care", which will cause you to have sex with him in front of the other guy. After that, just carry on with the rest of the game. :P

If that doesn't work either, then there might be something wrong with your game, so you should create a new one and try restarting.

Okay so I restarted, and the guy that gives missions says (more missions in next update) when I approach him from the left or right. Talking to him from the front gives normal dialogue options. The uncle says (no content yet) when I talk to him after taking the mission from the model lady. What version of the game are you playing? I'm on 1.03, and 1.02 has the bug with the dreamscape...[/quote]

I am playing v1.03.

Have you successfully seduced the two boys on the first floor at the school? If you have, have you had a gangbang in the conference room for 40 Whore Rep?
HardcoreMeth

Postby Zerefex » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:43 pm

HardcoreMeth Wrote:
Zerefex Wrote:In order to get jobs from the guy at the inn, you first need to talk to the prostitute you met earlier in jail, who should be in the first room inside the inn, along with 4 guys. Go stand outside the door and go through the text dialogues, which will lead to you seeing her having sex with them. Once you have done that, the guys will leave the room, leaving the girl behind. Go inside and talk to her and go through the options; tell her that you're interested in becoming a whore (this requires 40 Whore Rep, which you can gain by talking to the two students at the school, on the bottom floor after seducing them once, and agreeing to have a gangbang in the conference room). Once you have talked to the girl about that, she will tell you to go talk to the guy at the front for jobs.

As for the sleeping pills, once you have spoke to the uncle and he has told you to get rid of your aunt by putting her to sleep, go talk to the aunt and tell her that you'll make her a drink. I'm assuming you have already done this and purchased sleeping pills, so go to the sink at the end of the house and stand next to the fridge; this will automatically cause the pills to mix in with the drink. After you have done that, your character will automatically walk to the aunt and give her the drink, which she will then drink and fall asleep. Once she has fallen asleep, go upstairs and you should see your uncle and a group of guys. Talk to your uncle first, which will make all, apart from one other guy leave the room. Talk to your uncle again and ask for tips, when the second option appears, after you have asked for tips, click on the option that says "I don't care", which will cause you to have sex with him in front of the other guy. After that, just carry on with the rest of the game. :P

If that doesn't work either, then there might be something wrong with your game, so you should create a new one and try restarting.

Okay so I restarted, and the guy that gives missions says (more missions in next update) when I approach him from the left or right. Talking to him from the front gives normal dialogue options. The uncle says (no content yet) when I talk to him after taking the mission from the model lady. What version of the game are you playing? I'm on 1.03, and 1.02 has the bug with the dreamscape...

I am playing v1.03.

Have you successfully seduced the two boys on the first floor at the school? If you have, have you had a gangbang in the conference room for 40 Whore Rep?[/quote]

Yes, I have seduced the uncle, dated kris, seduced the principal, done all the modeling jobs, and had the gangbang in the conference room. I went to the jail and talked to the girl before this, and every time I walk into the motel, the guy at the front is facing to the left.
Zerefex
Newly Registered

Postby HardcoreMeth » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:35 pm

Zerefex Wrote:
HardcoreMeth Wrote:

Okay so I restarted, and the guy that gives missions says (more missions in next update) when I approach him from the left or right. Talking to him from the front gives normal dialogue options. The uncle says (no content yet) when I talk to him after taking the mission from the model lady. What version of the game are you playing? I'm on 1.03, and 1.02 has the bug with the dreamscape...

I am playing v1.03.

Have you successfully seduced the two boys on the first floor at the school? If you have, have you had a gangbang in the conference room for 40 Whore Rep?

Yes, I have seduced the uncle, dated kris, seduced the principal, done all the modeling jobs, and had the gangbang in the conference room. I went to the jail and talked to the girl before this, and every time I walk into the motel, the guy at the front is facing to the left.

Right. Good. Go inside the motel and go to the bedroom on the left, the one with a group of people inside and knock on the door. This will lead you to seeing a couple of sexual images. After you have seen all of the images the game has to offer from that, everyone, apart from one girl will leave the room. Go inside and talk to the girl inside and tell her that you want to become a whore. After you have done that and convinced her that you're ready to become a whore, talk to her about jobs; she will THEN tell you to go and talk to the guy at the front desk.
HardcoreMeth

Postby Zerefex » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:08 am

HardcoreMeth Wrote:Right. Good. Go inside the motel and go to the bedroom on the left, the one with a group of people inside and knock on the door. This will lead you to seeing a couple of sexual images. After you have seen all of the images the game has to offer from that, everyone, apart from one girl will leave the room. Go inside and talk to the girl inside and tell her that you want to become a whore. After you have done that and convinced her that you're ready to become a whore, talk to her about jobs; she will THEN tell you to go and talk to the guy at the front desk.

I did that, and all the same stuff still happens, I get the badge from her, ask her about jobs, and talk to the guy. Talking to him from the left or right just says (more jobs in next update) and talking to him from the front just gives the noises, rent a room, and nothing options.
Zerefex
Newly Registered

Postby Stickasensi » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:39 am

Hey i noticed this is a .exe file and i know thats a windows format is there any way i could get this working with the mac?
No! forget the glass, just give me the pitcher, for I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death... which I hope is soon. Amen.
~ Archer
Stickasensi

Postby dynamite » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:07 am

i cant tell are the pictures suppost to be a .rar file or a .exe file? also should i let my security system download it because it says it has malicious malwere?
dynamite

Postby sardauker » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:36 am

Hi,

i have the Problem, that my dreams are black and never ends :(
Can somebody help me?
sardauker
Newly Registered

Postby Cerca Polonia » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:16 pm

So, as my first post on this forum, I'd thought I'd do a quick walkthrough on this game, as the current one of the gamemaker himself isn't quite complete or at some points even confusing.

General Information: Use Shiftkey to run!
You gain Character Points with each level! (need EXP to level up)

Warning: This game is pretty buggy! The gamemaker surely did not know how to use RPG Maker before he started working on his project...

Therefore, a lot of choices in the beginning aren't "real choices", as you aren't able to finish the game if you chose the wrong job or skill for instance.
1) You wake up in a strange room (the one with the red carpet). Walk around to gain certain skills (you've got 4 Character Points, choose wisely!). What you'll definitely need is:
a) "Intelligent" (+5 Intelligence) --> 1 CP
b) "Sexy Body" (+5 Figure, +5 Body Condition) --> 2 CP
c) Clothes! Approach the dress (it doesn't really matter what you wear)
Choices:
Do NOT choose "teacher" as a career. Otherwise you'll miss a lot of stuff and aren't able to proceed any further in the game!
---
2) As soon as you've reached the city, go straight up North to your uncle's and aunt's house (you don't need to talk to them, plus, it's pretty buggy concerning your aunt...)
Go up the stairs and right in the southmost room (the only one...). Approach the jewelry box in the corner and read text.
Leave the upper floor and talk to your uncle. He'll tell you that you won't get the jewelry.
Walk upstairs again and visit the first room (North) with the twin bed. Go in either the left or right corner of the room.
Warning! If you chose "Strip and lie on the bed" you'll be "GAME OVER".
Choose "Remove panties" and "Keep it with you". Go downstairs again and talk to your uncle.
As soon as you're upstairs, go one step upwards. Afterwards, do the same thing again. Though you don't need to walk in the room's corner again. Simply talk to your uncle. As soon as you're in the room the second time, just go one step upwards...
Visit the upper floor another time, but instead of the bedroom, walk right into the bathroom. There'll just be a textbox. Go down, talk to uncle, return to the bathroom and "Masterbate" (do it twice!). Do it a third time and "Ask him to come inside".
Additional: Buy the "Breast Pump" from the store (first building on the left, straight under your relatives' home). Talk to your uncle and walk into the cellar. Though there seems to be no animation/picture yet...
---
You gained an everytime-sexscene now. Just talk to your uncle and choose "I'm off to sleep". Go downstairs in the cellar and approach your bed (you'll recover that way as well, sleep).
---
3) Hint: Visit the store with the white and red dresses, the one right next to the small lake in the middle, and buy a "Jogging Suit" (! A normal one, not skimpy !) (Swimsuit not possible yet). Train your figure/looks with approaching the medical case next to the lake and "Go for a jog". Be careful! Watch your health bar! If it's 4 or lower, don't do any sports. It'll result in a knockout and an endless loop similar to "GAME OVER" (that's why you need to acquire the skill "Sexy Body" in the beginning).
---
4) Visit the shared flat in the SouthWest of the city (the one with the stairs). Talk to the white-haired guy in the first (northern) room.
Leave the house and go to school (red bricks, in the NorthEast). Take the stairs and don't talk to the principle yet! Otherwise you'll ruin a few scenes and won't be able to live with kris in his shared flat. Talk to the white-haired guy again and choose "Hello kris !" as well as "call me [name]". Though the second choice doesn't really matter... simply a bug again.
You can now either seduce the principle first to get the job as a teacher (just talk to him and choose "Try to persuade him?"), or walk outside school and go on a date with kris (it'll automatically start). Just make sure not to wear anything "skimpy" on your date with kris (rather "classy" or "conservative").
SAVE POINT! ...or you'll miss a few sex scenes...
Open the door and talk to kris. Go on the date...
If you choose "Yes ! I would love that" nothing will happen and you need to go out on a date with kris again to proceed in the game.
If you choose "Invite him inside" you'll never be able to live with kris, but get some nice sex scenes instead (that's why you need to save).
If you choose "Ask him to show his house" you'll get the room in his community, and some sex scenes, too.
Your room will be the second one in the south...
Possibility 1: [GOOD ENDING] Walk a few steps into your room and try to leave it again, choose "put photos on the wall" and talk to kris.
Possibility 2 (proceed in the game): Approach your bed and "Rest for a bit". Be careful! It's only (everytime) possible if you don't have much money (<200)!! Otherwise you may get in trouble (black screen, captured in dream room) Talk to lex (last room in the South on the upper floor).
Additional: Approach the coach in your room for masturbation.
---
5) Go to school and seduce the principle if you haven't done it yet. Walk downstairs and straight in the only classroom on the lower floor. Just stand in the middle of the classroom (in front of the class!) and teach them (you'll gain money and morale by doing so).
Walk down right between the two pupils left and choose "Tease him".
Go home or for a jog or whatever you'd like to do.
You can either sleep at your relatives' house or in your room at kris' flat. I strongly suggest you sleeping at your uncle's house, because it won't be possible to sleep at kris' flat if you got more than 200 money (rather, it would be possible, but you'll be stuck either in a black screen or the strange dream room with no way to escape --> another bug).
Go to school again the next day. Teach them and approach the two students again. Choose "Tease them more" and leave.
The next day, do your usual teaching and approach the students as always. Go back to the middle of the classroom (in front of the desks) and...
Possibility 1: [GAME OVER] Choose "Protest and throw them out".
Possibility 2 (proceed in the game): Choose "Agree".
For the next scene, you'll need (at least!) 7 HP!
Talk to one of the students again and agree to his proposal. Go upstairs but don't walk straight into the conference room [GAME OVER]! Talk to the principle first and choose the last option, "Actually I wanted a favor". Requirement: You need to seduce the principle enough so that he allows you to use the conference room! Simply seduce him at least two times more (you also gain a promotion by doing so, just choose "Ask for promotion" if you have seduced him enough).
Walk into conference room. Let's get the party started...
---
6) Go and buy a "skimpy jogging outfit". Go for a jog! The old man will approach you. Answer with "Sure" or "Is this your best pickup line?", doesn't matter. Talk to him again in his room and choose "Ok...". You'll get a card that allows you to enter the model agency (the big building under your school). (Be careful... there's another bug in the game, as the old man is still on "approach-scheme". He might block the door, there's nothing you can do about it, except of doing the scene again...)
Model Agency: Talk to the girl on the right inside of the building (the blonde one) and then to the guy with shaved head. You can talk to him every day and work for the model agency. Just remember to increase your looks, because you need to reach a certain level to be able to do the next photoshoot. You can increase your looks by going for a jog or buying a "Make Up Set" and a "Pro Make Up Set" at the first store at the entrance of the town.
---
7) There's also an extra job to do at the model agency if you talk to the fair-haired girl again (you'll need to do the conference-room-scene in school another two times, to gain a whore rep. of at least 120). Answer with "Sure" and "No that's alright" and you can start. Instead of going straight to your uncle's house, visit the store at the entrance of the town again (the one with the breast pump and stuff). Go around the table and talk directly to the vendor. Buy "Sleeping Pills".
Visit your relatives' home and talk to your uncle. Approach the breadboard in the kitchen. Go upstairs.
Talk to your uncle again (the one with the green jacket). After everybody (except of one business partner of your uncle) left the room, talk to your uncle and ask him for "Tips ?". Choose "I don't care...". You can either call the fellow over or not, it doesn't matter.
---
8) Go to the store and buy a breast pump (if you don't already have one). Talk to the guy with blonde hair and choose "Ask about breast milk" and "Coz I got milk" or something.
---
9) Go into the cellar and undress (approach the brown wardrobe between the two white ones). Choose "discard clothes" and undress everything.
Problem: If the model of your character won't vanish after undressing, approach the wardrobe again and choose "Outfit Management". Close again and the view should be clear again.
Walk outside the house until you get arrested by the guard. In jail, talk to the brown-haired lady and choose "Yeah...".
Step on the bed (lower part) and choose "Give them a show". Then "Try to sleep".
Possibility 1: Choose "Talk to him".
Possiblity 2: Choose "Okay am out of here".
Dress again!
---
10) Visit the motel (green bricks, in the North, over your relatives' home).
Note: If you wanted to acquire more skills (like Blowjob and stuff), you'll need to book a room at the motel, because it's the only place where the "strange-dream-room" works...
Approach the room on the left. Walk inside, talk to the girl you met in jail, choose "Maybe..." and "I still want to do this".
From now on you can take customers to the room on the right side by directly talking to the man at the front desk.
11.) You can also choose to do a "job" for him, which means that you have to meet the old man from before again. Make sure you acquired the skill "Good Blowjob" (you can do so during your "strange dream scene" (cost: 2 CP) (thx to "wanted")).
Talk to the owner of the motel again to get your reward and a second job. Make sure to acquire the skill "Whore arts-Fuck with clothes" (cost: 1 CP)! It won't work otherwise. Talk to the guy with the sun glasses in the south of the city.

To be continued...?
Last edited by Cerca Polonia on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cerca Polonia
Newly Registered

Postby JDJacksan » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:55 pm

Greetings everyone,
First of, let me apologize for the lack of replies to many of your queries. The reason for this inactivity was a hard-disk crash which led to me losing all my compiled work,
I lost interest to complete the game. I have managed to recover my work but could not find the motivation to keep going until now when I checked the forum, I was surprised by the traction this game has got. I plan to restart working after my semester is done. I am not giving any dates since I don't want to let anyone down.
JDJacksan

Postby HardcoreMeth » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:06 pm

JDJacksan Wrote:Greetings everyone,
First of, let me apologize for the lack of replies to many of your queries. The reason for this inactivity was a hard-disk crash which led to me losing all my compiled work,
I lost interest to complete the game. I have managed to recover my work but could not find the motivation to keep going until now when I checked the forum, I was surprised by the traction this game has got. I plan to restart working after my semester is done. I am not giving any dates since I don't want to let anyone down.

Oh wow, sorry to hear about the hard drive crashing. Other than that, it's great to see that you're still checking up on here and that you plan on working on it once again. I loved and still do love playing the game and cannot wait to play an updated version. Great job with the game. Keep up the good work. :)
HardcoreMeth

Postby AllenAndArth » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:51 pm

JDJacksan Wrote:Greetings everyone,

sorry about the hard-disk, I also lost a lot of archives, but mine was because of the hotfile, anyway it's nice to see you working again, i'm okay with the "no dates" thing, I can wait ^^9
AllenAndArth

Postby wanted » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Greetings everyone,

Ouch I know that pain, we've all been there at least one time :)

I'm glad you'll keep going. As I think I've already said somewhere you've done a pretty good job. And by good job I mean I did find the game fun\interesting to play.
wanted

Postby wanted » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:13 pm

Cerca Polonia Wrote:You can also choose to do a "job" for him, which means that you have to meet the old man from before again. However, I haven't figured out how to seduce him yet. Maybe someone might help, or it isn't even possible. He just says that he has some special wishes - leaving open what kinda preferences that might be (maybe you need a certain skill?).

Thx for the walkthrough and yes, the game It's pretty buggy (I'm sure It will get better with the next version by JD..I'll be glad to betatest it as long as it adds new content :))
To answer your question, I was stuck there too. If I recall correctly you needed some skill, yes. Maybe something to do with a bj.
wanted

Postby Ayeka » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:46 pm

I donload and play, game is great but have few bugs:

1) if you collapse during jogging you be send in endless looop when someone pick you ans send to hospital.

2)if you after date go with Kris and convice go to live together next day you get info about he get your stuff anf screen become black and stay this way,

3)if you try drink cum uncle in home you get info about audio file not found and game go to windows.

4)if you try drink cum principal in school you get info about audio file not found and game go to windows.

I made solution for 3 and 4. Copy file slurping.wav from Audio\SE\ rename to suck2.wav i copy to Audio\SE\ rename again ( I forget how file with principal is named, but you get idea ;) ) and move it into folder.

I hope this info is helpfull, good luck with game, he is great :)
Last edited by Ayeka on Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ayeka

Postby Saline » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:02 pm

Hi everyone here I have a small problem I can not play my game crash when I press q (Unable to find file Graphics/picture/P_body20.) but I have put the file picture.rar.exe in Graphics? normally it should work thank you for giving me a response sorry for my bad english I'm Russian
Saline
Newly Registered

Postby NomNomNom » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:27 am

@Saline
1)download the rar again
or
2)go to pictures and try to find that picture (i have it in my folder)
or
3)copy paste another picture and rename it to P_body20 (if you choose this option you have to be carefull not to copy paste a file with another format like .img etc)
NomNomNom

Postby Ayeka » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:50 pm

@Saline
Download additional file with pictires, read first post on this thread, there is link. I too missed it downloading first time.
Ayeka

Postby wanted » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:57 pm

@Jacksan: do you plan on going on? Not to push you, just curious ;)
wanted

Postby HardcoreMeth » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:48 pm

Does anyone know if the OP is still working on this game?
HardcoreMeth

Postby wanted » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:15 pm

I guess the answer is no :\
wanted

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner