Vinnie's Animations(2015/11/19)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Vinnie's Animations(2013/11/02)

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:57 am

Biles Wrote:Ooh, please, do more futa stuff. BTW, I just had a thought. If you shrink the dimensions of the flash a bit, then people will be able to see the whole flash without the need to scroll up or down. Also, I sure like to see that reach-around in its entirety, not just cropped in. :3

You have to scroll to see the animations? What do you mean? Do you click on the swf and open a new window and view it? I don't think I totally understand what you mean by that. And also, do you want me to make the dimension of the animation smaller?
DactyllionVinnie

Postby Biles » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:30 am

What I mean is that the attachment swf file has people scrolling the forum page because the size takes up bigger space than the dimensions of their screen monitor.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:44 am

Biles Wrote:What I mean is that the attachment swf file has people scrolling the forum page because the size takes up bigger space than the dimensions of their screen monitor.

I feel stupid but I still don't believe I understand lol
DactyllionVinnie

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:00 am

DactyllionVinnie Wrote:
Biles Wrote:What I mean is that the attachment swf file has people scrolling the forum page because the size takes up bigger space than the dimensions of their screen monitor.

Don't worry about it. Turns out that the flash scales properly with zoom level (at least in chrome), so those with low monitor resolution can resize their browser to view the entire flash, or they can download the flash to view it in full screen.
Zeus Kabob

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:08 am

Zeus Kabob Wrote:
DactyllionVinnie Wrote:

Don't worry about it. Turns out that the flash scales properly with zoom level (at least in chrome), so those with low monitor resolution can resize their browser to view the entire flash, or they can download the flash to view it in full screen.

Okay, thanks. I use chrome and my screen's bigger than an average laptop, maybe that's why I don't see what he means.
DactyllionVinnie

Postby Biles » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:11 am

Hmm, I guess everyone's size differs by preference. Btw, nice job in resizing the animations at least :3 Hope to seeing more futanimations.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:16 am

Biles Wrote:Hmm, I guess everyone's size differs by preference. Btw, nice job in resizing the animations at least :3 Hope to seeing more futanimations.

I aim to please.
DactyllionVinnie

Re: Vinnie's Animations(2013/11/03)

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:14 pm

So tell me, how does that cumshot look? It's the first one I think was actually successful that I made.
DactyllionVinnie

Postby Biles » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:32 pm

Hmm, well I suppose the cumshot would look more awesome if you had the buttons visible, though I still think the whole entire swf dimensions along with animations should be shrunk down IMO. Instead, I'll just download the animation itself and give my opinion.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:37 am

Biles Wrote:Hmm, well I suppose the cumshot would look more awesome if you had the buttons visible, though I still think the whole entire swf dimensions along with animations should be shrunk down IMO. Instead, I'll just download the animation itself and give my opinion.

Okay well obviously my screen is bigger than everyone elses. I shrunk it from the beginning just to be safe but I'll make it smaller again..
DactyllionVinnie

Postby Biles » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:11 am

Now that's definitely a great improvement, kudos! Also remember that it dramatically improves FPS as well.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:48 am

Biles Wrote:Now that's definitely a great improvement, kudos! Also remember that it dramatically improves FPS as well.

I guess it depends on the computer and screen resolution is all. I didn't really think about the difference in my computer and a lot of others.
DactyllionVinnie

Re: Vinnie's Animations(2013/11/07)

Postby Residentlover2 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:05 am

Can I ask another? peach with samus....samus sitting on peach`s face (she is liking samu`s pussy)....
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby IxFa » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:45 pm

I'd like scenes to have ejaculations. As far as I can tell, there is no ejaculation in any of the animations. Maybe I'm not waiting long enough during 1 animation, but I've not seen any.
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
Current project(s): LAH's New Blog, Short Stories, Game Scenes
Commissions: Open
Requests: Open
IxFa

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:39 pm

IxFa Wrote:I'd like scenes to have ejaculations. As far as I can tell, there is no ejaculation in any of the animations. Maybe I'm not waiting long enough during 1 animation, but I've not seen any.

There is one for kry job, three parts and then a cumshot.
DactyllionVinnie

Postby IxFa » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:49 pm

Ah, so there is.
Would enjoy some more. As well as more Samus.
Can't do wrong with more Samus.

I don't recall any rules on lolicon/shotacon... Humbirdo has games with that in it, but I don't recall if those particular ones are posted here as well. The rules, as I've checked, say nothing about it.
Assuming that's actually acceptable, might I request some such content from you?
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
Current project(s): LAH's New Blog, Short Stories, Game Scenes
Commissions: Open
Requests: Open
IxFa

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:30 pm

IxFa Wrote:Ah, so there is.
Would enjoy some more. As well as more Samus.
Can't do wrong with more Samus.

I don't recall any rules on lolicon/shotacon... Humbirdo has games with that in it, but I don't recall if those particular ones are posted here as well. The rules, as I've checked, say nothing about it.
Assuming that's actually acceptable, might I request some such content from you?

Well my friend I'm not an artist by any means, so I couldn't create that sort of art even if I wanted to. I'm not saying I disprove of it. It's just not my personal preference, I can't animate something that I myself dislike. Just look through a conversation with Biles I had a few posts back. As for the cumshots, I had most of them done and then when flash couldn't parse my document I had none left. I'm currently also working on another project aswell, and then there's other things in my own life. But I will get to them eventually, is what i'm getting at.
DactyllionVinnie

Postby Biles » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:46 pm

Well, if you're still working on these animations. I'd like to suggest one more. Striker Peach kneeling behind Samus in her Jay Bailey suit, both are without shorts. Peach thrusting her dick into Samus while giving her a reach-around and feeding her dick to futa Krystal who's on all four... Well on three because she's also jerking herself off as well. :3
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:33 pm

Biles Wrote:Well, if you're still working on these animations. I'd like to suggest one more. Striker Peach kneeling behind Samus in her Jay Bailey suit, both are without shorts. Peach thrusting her dick into Samus while giving her a reach-around and feeding her dick to futa Krystal who's on all four... Well on three because she's also jerking herself off as well. :3

Devious little mind you have there, lol. I can get to doing that sure, but I won't make Kry a futa. And I don't know where find a striker peach so i'll keep her naked. I'm still not big on girls with dicks fucking other girls with dicks but I'll get around to it.
DactyllionVinnie

Postby Biles » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:56 pm

Well, I guess I can't have everything. But I suppose you could at least try to give Peach stocking and high heels :3 I find partial nudity is more sexier than full nudity IMO.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects