Urban X Life - VXace - New version

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Urban xLife - VXace (V0.2a01) In progress

Postby Maldik » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:57 pm

Gotcha! Thank you for the feedback.

Keep up the good work
Maldik
Newly Registered

Postby Darth Cheesecake » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:01 am

Interesting Wootch, looking forward to playing the new version as soon as it's out.
Darth Cheesecake

Postby codered999 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:43 am

I just got through reading all the posts in this thread and I have to agree that this game is good, but I couldn't really figure how to do most of anything because of the lack of hints. Since you are revamping the game I am not going to ask for a walkthrough yet. I do feel it is necessary to ask about where exactly your character will live after the gender swap since it seems that Peio's family is not really supposed to know about the gender swap. Also, one last thing what will you do with the artwork, CGs, and anims of the old game in regards to the new version you are working on?
codered999

Postby wootch » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:57 am

Each main character has his own house or apartment that can be purchased and renovated.
Each night, you can change your character if you want and wake up in the house of that one for the next day.

The game is now a little more interventionist. The main events occur naturally depending of the day and once an event occur, you have some days to investigate and resolve the quest that appear. If you don't, the game still continue, but you'll miss some chance to see the right end. After 4 years, if you didn't resolve the plot, you'll be back 4 years in the past and you will start again your school years. (but you'll keep the picture galery).
Only secondary quests require in-depth research but there's now more hints about them.

About the artwork/CG/Anime, all that was made by me or others artists i commissionned is back in the game. All the stuff i have done base on MnF as training is remade to avoid copyright problems, but the style is still quite the same. (As well as music, all the ressource is now without any copyright).

Also, i have more commissioned artist involved in the new version ;)
wootch

Postby TheDemonofChaos » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:07 pm

Awesome can't wait to play :D
TheDemonofChaos

Postby codered999 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:54 pm

Good to know, thanks for the info wootch.
codered999

Postby Stranger » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:45 am

Thanks for updating us here Wootch, and I second that TheDemonfChaos, I'm buzzing with excitement.
I'll pay attention to your blogspot as well, looking forward to see how your project is progressing.
Stranger

Postby Thaedael » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:56 pm

.FR? French? Been wanting to play, and keep checking back but never a download link on that blog.
Thaedael

Postby wootch » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:14 pm

I know that all the ppl here want to see the game and a download link but it's still not ready yet.
I'm still working on the events, i'm also waiting for my new graphic tablet (my old one broke) to finish the art needed in this game. And i'm also expecting some art from other artists too.
I'll do my best to release the game this month, but again i can't say for sure that it will be.
wootch

Postby ChronoXShadow » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:41 pm

Best of luck to you, wootch. We're all very excited.
ChronoXShadow

Postby Stranger » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:53 pm

Congrats on your new tablet, Releasing the game this month would be excellent, but don't rush it we can wait for it if it requires more time.
Stranger

Postby Thaedael » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:56 am

Yet why no hosting of old version until the next one is pushed out?
Thaedael

Postby wootch » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:28 am

Thaedael Wrote:Yet why no hosting of old version until the next one is pushed out?

Wootch Wrote:There is no download link because the revamp isn't ready yet. And i don't want to upload the old version again because the old version sucks and doesn't show all the investment put into the creation of this game.

So, ReadyOrNot ? not yet.
Please be patient.
wootch

Postby TheDemonofChaos » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:04 am

Do you have a specific type of music in mind(besides musical) like tone, heavy, light, emotional. adventure or exploring. Cause i got a good amount of free time and i need something to do besides playing Star Wars games

Edit. also what format would you need it to be in. ex mp3,wav
Last edited by TheDemonofChaos on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheDemonofChaos

Postby wootch » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:05 am

@DemonofChaos

Adventure and exploring is what i'm missing the most. Thx
wootch

Postby Lurkingchar » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:21 am

So how much new content are you putting into 0.2? It looks promising by the way. Been following your blog for a while now
Why aren't we gods?
Lurkingchar

Postby Stranger » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:10 am

Lurkingchar Wrote:So how much new content are you putting into 0.2? It looks promising by the way. Been following your blog for a while now

From what I gather from the blog Wootch has done a considerable amount to the game. It's the final stretch for the release according to Wootch, but that means a few weeks at least. I know the wait will be worth it though, as it seems quite a few H scenes as well as a questline (or two I can't remember) seem to be added/completed. The blog he links to in his first post is he best way to get some idea of what's going on. I'm looking forward to seeing what is in store for us.
Stranger

Postby yoshi5 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:20 pm

With all of the changes coming in will there finally be a use for the card game since it seemed to do nothing in the current version. I hope your progress is coming along smoothly and that your new place is nice.
yoshi5
Newly Registered

Postby Lurkingchar » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:26 am

yoshi5 Wrote:With all of the changes coming in will there finally be a use for the card game since it seemed to do nothing in the current version. I hope your progress is coming along smoothly and that your new place is nice.

Well until he fixed it in the version he's making now it meant infinite monies.
Why aren't we gods?
Lurkingchar

Postby bmn » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:01 pm

Does anyone have old download link?

I understand that new version is in progress and its not ready but i dont see why the old link for last playable version couldnt be left here untill new version is ready.
bmn

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects