Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.10 (jul 20/13)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:16 am

VintageBass Wrote:And I found more pictures, this time from Sigurd:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The Sexy version
Normal costume

I know who's going to win.

Whoa! I like those outfits. The sexy version would be likely to appear as the suit to represent the new Cat Suit for 3D World.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:44 am

ThatGuy45 and VintageBass: I've updated the chompette in the last page. Please check if the new one is better or not. Its the MAX I can do right now. If the older animation is better, I'll retain it.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Thatguy45 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:14 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:ThatGuy45 and VintageBass: I've updated the chompette in the last page. Please check if the new one is better or not. Its the MAX I can do right now. If the older animation is better, I'll retain it.

Honestly, I like the older one with the unmoving shadow
Thatguy45

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:58 am

News: MikaTurtle recorded 31 Peach voices so far.

mikat.jpg
mikat.jpg (4.64 KiB) Viewed 6502 times

She's doing a great job, the sounds are cute and she sounds like Peach.
13 of them could be included in the next version.
The other 18 requires further analysis and maybe a re-recording.

Thatguy45 Wrote:Honestly, I like the older one with the unmoving shadow

Me too. She's more stabilized. Thats because I use three body parts on her. Its smoother and rounder, but it does not support shadows correctly in the default way.
The newer one use two body parts. So one is 'walking below the other', and the shadow can accompany this, but she loses stability.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby AnalBlonde » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:18 am

Hi guys!
Im sorry for not beeing so active here during the summer, Im on vacation and the weather is AWESOME! :D

I just wanted to say that I really love the new castle! I know you can make a lot of really cool stuff(ing) in there ;) and also the new Chain Chomp scene! great scene, just how I like it!

So Just wanted to say hi and that you are doing a great job!

K&H
AnalBlonde

Postby alucardiff » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:37 pm

Well, someone in here just received a thousand profile views.
alucardiff

Postby VintageBass » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:55 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:ThatGuy45 and VintageBass: I've updated the chompette in the last page. Please check if the new one is better or not. Its the MAX I can do right now. If the older animation is better, I'll retain it.

Well I do like the new shadow better than the older one... but it does feel a little off with it moving like that. So if possible you can use that shadow but go back to the older animation. Really it doesn't appear right all that much when it moves, but the new shadow looks better.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:News: MikaTurtle recorded 31 Peach voices so far.
She's doing a great job, the sounds are cute and she sounds like Peach.
13 of them could be included in the next version.
The other 18 requires further analysis and maybe a re-recording.

Can some of us give a listen to this recordings? I'm kinda curious about them.

AnalBlonde Wrote:Hi guys!
Im sorry for not beeing so active here during the summer, Im on vacation and the weather is AWESOME! :D

Well I could say that you could visit us anytime you're on your break, but if you can't get on here by computer or phone (or any other device), I understand! And I wish I could say that about my weather. It's too freaking hot and no A/C. Plus moving stuff around does not equal a good combination...

AnalBlonde Wrote:So Just wanted to say hi and that you are doing a great job!

K&H

Thank you! I've been my hardest as much as the others, so we're doing everything to make this game great! And whenever possible, are you going to give us some of your research so we could use them for new stuff down the line? Some of us will appreciate it! ;)

And same to you! Image

alucardiff Wrote:Well, someone in here just received a thousand profile views.

See what you've been missing? :P Plus I don't think that works here...
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:10 pm

Rosalina added. (Art by LuftMallow).

AnalBlonde Wrote:Hi guys! Im sorry for not beeing so active here during the summer, Im on vacation and the weather is AWESOME! :D

Hey, enjoy the summer ;)

VintageBass Wrote:Well I do like the new shadow better than the older one... but it does feel a little off with it moving like that. So if possible you can use that shadow but go back to the older animation. Really it doesn't appear right all that much when it moves, but the new shadow looks better.

You say putting the animated shadow in the older one. I'll think about it later.

VintageBass Wrote:Can some of us give a listen to this recordings? I'm kinda curious about them.

I'll see how to upload them. They're more than 10mb because I needed to fix errors and convert to wave.

VintageBass Wrote:Well I could say that you could visit us anytime you're on your break, but if you can't get on here by computer or phone (or any other device), I understand! And I wish I could say that about my weather. It's too freaking hot and no A/C. Plus moving stuff around does not equal a good combination...

I hate warm temperatures.

VintageBass Wrote:Thank you! I've been my hardest as much as the others, so we're doing everything to make this game great! And whenever possible, are you going to give us some of your research so we could use them for new stuff down the line? Some of us will appreciate it! ;)

I appreciate it as well, she knows that.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.10 (jul 23/13)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:39 am

The new Rosalina looks amazing! Great job LuftMallow! Her chest looks a little weird, though. Is it to differentiation between her and both Peach and Daisy? Or is it a little error that can be fixed?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:57 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The new Rosalina looks amazing! Great job LuftMallow! Her chest looks a little weird, though. Is it to differentiation between her and both Peach and Daisy? Or is it a little error that can be fixed?

Could you make a screenshot of it? Maybe its her breasts? If so, her breasts are really smaller, and this might be conflicting with her torso.
EDIT: Please test again.

There are two ideas VintageBass and I are discussing about.
1-Possibility of Peach farting (ON/OFF option). She would blush even clothed, then that blush will vanish after a timer, if she is clothed. When she eats so many mushrooms or those fruits she could fart. If she eats a poison, she could fart up to 2 times in a time span of 1 minute until a certain limit (10?). As for the scene, it could make her go away (knocking the enemy down, with dizzy eyes), then she could stand up and a messagebox could appears in: 'Peach: oooh what did I do?? Thats sooooo embarassing!'
This can be discreet (e.g. only when Peach is not moving).

2-Peach cumming from her butt (already planned) but with more caveats. The cum could be a bit different from pussy cum (a bit massy/bulky) but still white. That cum could be a white chocolate. (SHE NEVER POO the 'thing' we know, she has Toad gens. 'remainers of food' are transformed into cum/white chocolate). She could even get a 'poo' sound (actually a MUD splurt sound). That white chocolate is tasty and 'smelly' (good smelling) one. Enemies could be crazy and lick her butt all over (for the future). This ISNT 'scat fantasy' since it's actually a funny thing and an arousal action for Peach, as she has a Hammer Space in her butt.

The plan is just to make Peach completely desirable/'eatable', from head to toe, from vagina to hammer space. A dream for every man (and woman).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:09 am, edited 7 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Residentlover2 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:33 am

okay ivan this time i have to say that those ideas cant be added or they have to be optional, why because farting and scating sounds are the most anti sexy thing that you can do while sex, and this is a sex game so......NO PLEASE NO!

English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:41 am

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:Image

idea.jpg
idea.jpg (30.76 KiB) Viewed 6235 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby el zilcho » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:29 am

I just noticed, new characters head vanishes on the idle cum spurt animation.
Attachments
trying to get some head.jpg
trying to get some head.jpg (25.78 KiB) Viewed 6184 times
el zilcho

Postby Residentlover2 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:54 am

my bad man sometimes im too compulsive to say the things......just let me die.....lol

Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:14 am

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:my bad man sometimes im too compulsive to say the things......just let me die.....lol

That's gross! A miss for the science! :o
First of all, let me ressurrect you.

Now lets continue debating with other matters.
I am experimenting with a game version without any music.
The game ended up with 8.3mb. We gained up to 5mb here. Incredible enough, Playshapes original is 2.3mb (a bit more than 1/3 the size) with only 2 levels instead of 26 + up to 7 half levels we have (total 33). And 5 scenes instead of more than 60. 6 characters instead of 1. Finally, 20 outfits instead of just 4. But I dont know if a good amount of people can prefer a 8mb game without music as a secondary game (I wont be removing music in the main game).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Residentlover2 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:45 am

oh thanks

Image FOR THE SCIENCE

well about the music....I turn it off for a simple reason, for my tranquility ...because when I play a mario game and the music that you putted in the game appears I cant not remember this game and everything explodes in my mind because of my childhood, especially when Im playing with my cousins, you know is a bit disturbing for me lol, I also love the Idea of a new peach voice (recorded from an another girl) because when Im playing brawl the same thing happens again....so in my opinion the music is not really an important thing for the game
Residentlover2

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:23 pm

To Ivan:

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:(about 'we must not try to compete)Might be true, but even IF we keep your scripts it would need at least some modification in most cases. The style of writing should be uniform and your way of writing is CLEARLY different from mine. And no, I don't dismiss anything if it's written by a certain person, it's just that I haven't felt a lot of cases where I really liked your script, that's all.

I know you are the scripter, you have control of that. And obviously I am not perfect (no one is). If people like your changes (phrase per phrase), let's change it. But if people prefer my text / another member text / a lurker text in some areas because of any plausible reason, let's retain it. You do know you also control the grammar revisions/changes, so you can alter ANY text if you feel a given phrase sounds better that way. But please dont try to refrain contributions in text area and please be more receptive about another person helping you. Let's say you revised a given text. Please accept improvements from any member that got 'the right feeling'. The problem is that you sometimes sound like you dont like ANY text and only you can create texts. And I am STILL upset because you called all my text contributions as 'placeholders' Image

Sorry, sorry. I shouldn't have said placeholders. I honestly believed you just made up a line to have SOMETHING in there with the expectation of changing it later. I thought you just wanted to focus on other stuff. Placeholder wasn't the right word to use.
Of course I will gladly take any good script from other people I can get, not just that from myself. I will maybe tinker with it a little bit, but if it's good, it's in.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:(about putting more outfits until 27 or maybe 28 total) Tigress outfit in Daisy scene? Can you remind me how this was decided? I've seen the scripts written for this character and there was NO mention of the Tigress outfit as far as I know. What am I missing?

For me, it would be nice to have a way to interact with Daisy using a Tigress outfit thats laying around, and Sigurd pic clearly shows a scene where she is laid in a bed and I also talked about this scene maybe in page 150. So, please, You and MPLDAM need to talk about that. I wont waste time here. If YOU dont like the tigress idea, just say why. And lets listen to people. And remember the PLACEMENT of objects are easily changeable as a click. E.g. lets say I've put a tigress outfit in Daisy bed so Peach can have sex with her using her current powerup /outfit or the tigress. People dont like it. What do I do? I just remove it and put in a better place/scene. Simple, huh?

Yes, Peach was lying in a bed, but she wasn't getting fucked by something. I really don't remember this scene and the search system for Legend Of Krystal doesn't work most of the time, so I can't look it up. I don't see any correlation between the outfit and Peach and Daisy though, so maybe we should put it somewhere else entirely. We can brainstorm.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:(about preferring to use time ADDING features than cutting it down/removing) This seriously all depends on the subject matter. You cannot intend to use anything you put in, it'll most likely turn into a mess.

It depends. Again, not only me and you, but what matters is how PEOPLE react to the TODO items I put in the game. You talk (or it makes me conclude) that you are always right and the game must have things you organize. In the beginning of the game, I was 'just' making levels, levels, levels, and the way I did worked. Why It wouldnt work anymore? You can say 'because we have more rules now, we decided to have 8 worlds + special world, limited outfits, more central plots'. And I will say: you're so right.

But this DOESNT mean I am using anything I make, deliberately, like I am making a mess or putting non-Mario universe items in a awful way: e.g. adding LINK in Peach's bedroom.
If you check the forum, you will notice I talk before adding a given feature. I dont just 'add tons of new things out of a sudden' without some talk. But again, in the beginning, I was doing that, and in a faster way (because I didnt have many talkings), and it worked. I wont be reminding about this matter tons of times.

We include new things. In the vast majority of times (if not all) I mention my ideas here. Features whose people really dislike are changed/improved/removed and more reunion sessions with the team are set. I still dont know WHY are you so....critical those weeks (weeks, not just the last days!). Where is the ol' good Quiz? The man that was seeing the game like I always see it, as a peaceful game, a moment of creation, where we can enjoy Peach? Where is the Quiz who also sees the good sides? Like on page 108?
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&hilit=toadella&start=2140#p187116

No one here is making 'grossy messes' like putting an alien model with one leg, a huge eye and 101% bitmapped saying 'HO HI HO HI' all the time and trespassing all walls like a ghost. People are respecting how the game could behave, and we will have blueprints soon, as well as kissing feature, etc. All of these ARE awaited and are interesting.

I admit it, I do force my opinion a lot. It's just that I started to feel a special connection to the game. Originally, I was content with just making a small suggestion and then seeing it back in the game, it was a glorious feeling. But, I started thirsting for more and now nothing is enough. i feel I've corrupted myself. I played it so safe way back in August of last year and I've been complaining throughout this whole year. It's just that I want things addressed properly and I am glad you are willing to talk about it. But, I just want to be able to show you reasons to think differently of things, like the various Mario games. You dislike everything from the last 15 or so years, and for a rather odd reason. I want you to be able to fully enjoy these titles just as much as I do, or anyone else for that matter. Stop hugging so tightly to the old, the new is really good too. Please? :)

Now, the game might not turn into a horrible mess when we put everything in, but the vibe I get from you is that you REALLY don't like cutting things. I don't want to overcomplicate matters for you by letting you loose right now: "Ivan, put everything in, nothing's too low for this game" and then at the end go: "sorry Ivan, we can't use this after all. And this, and this, and this." And then all that hard work will be lost! If we are a little tougher on new stuff now, we could prevent these kinds of issues later on. That's what I mean.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:By the way, you were busy those last days (school duties), and you havent updated any script yet (neither levels). You were complaining so much (really). And dont try to say 'Ivan, I am like that'. If so, you should really start to improve your mood while communicating. Even if something is REALLY HARSHLY EXTREMELY bad to your side, you should see the good sides. Otherwise, its better not to post. I am saying that to myself too, as I also have those galactic bad mood sometimes (but I fix them by jogging, reading a book, listening to good music) All but talking so negatively with people I respect.

So I end this post saying that: PLEASE use your creative mind to focus on new things / improving things / levels (like you did with Lunar Magic), let's see the GOOD sides, then you can create a txt file of 'useless sides' and 'bad sides' to be discussed later. Some (or all of them) can also be voted on (in the polls).

Yes, that's right, I've been slacking. The weather isn't helping much either, it's warm.
I'll try to be a bit more positive, or at least less negative. In fact, let's start now:
Sounds you sent to me by Micaturtle: I couldn't have agreed with your opinion on them more. The sounds you thought were good were good. The ones that needed rerecording DO need rerecording. The sounds were fantastic, well done by Micaturtle.
Only thing I have to say, where do you intend to use half these sound bytes?

AnalBlonde Wrote:Hi guys!

I just wanted to say that I really love the new castle! I know you can make a lot of really cool stuff(ing) in there ;) and also the new Chain Chomp scene! great scene, just how I like it!

So Just wanted to say hi and that you are doing a great job!

K&H

So our buttiful beauty is relaxing on her vacation? Good for you! I hope you find the time to show us some pictures, if you want to. We haven't seen enough of you. :lol:

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:There are two ideas VintageBass and I are discussing about.
1-Possibility of Peach farting (ON/OFF option). She would blush even clothed, then that blush will vanish after a timer, if she is clothed. When she eats so many mushrooms or those fruits she could fart. If she eats a poison, she could fart up to 2 times in a time span of 1 minute until a certain limit (10?). As for the scene, it could make her go away (knocking the enemy down, with dizzy eyes), then she could stand up and a messagebox could appears in: 'Peach: oooh what did I do?? Thats sooooo embarassing!'

I think I want in on this conversation. How did you (or VintageBass in this case) come up with this? I have to say, I'm personally not looking forward to see Peach fart, so if the option would be there, it'd be off for me. I think I need to know more before I give you my consent on making this a poll.
She farts and what does that do? Is there anyone getting off on that? Could you explain?
QuizmasterBos

Postby VintageBass » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:26 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:There are two ideas VintageBass and I are discussing about.

I think I want in on this conversation. How did you (or VintageBass in this case) come up with this? I have to say, I'm personally not looking forward to see Peach fart, so if the option would be there, it'd be off for me. I think I need to know more before I give you my consent on making this a poll.
She farts and what does that do? Is there anyone getting off on that? Could you explain?

Well I could explain how it got started. So while I was talking to Ivan about my stories, we began breaking off into different things. One thing was about how Peach turns food into her butt cum, and somehow I screwed up biology with thinking bacteria creates gas bubbles. I just asked a simple question of "princesses don't fart," and he just took the idea from there. But the idea is that, instead of what we normally here, I suggested something short and sweet, kinda "cutesy" that'll be appropriate for Peach, like maybe a short raspberry sound instead of other crazy sound. Plus I was thinking of more of a completely random fart after eating so many mushrooms, perhaps on the same level, and it'll happen only after a certain amount of time.

Plus it's more for the laughs, to be funny. I agree that there's nothing sexy about farts (although there's going to be that one person out there and it ain't me). As Ivan mentioned, it could happen randomly during a sex scene and it could end abruptly because it is a mood killer. At least that's what the idea is.

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:okay ivan this time i have to say that those ideas cant be added or they have to be optional, why because farting and scating sounds are the most anti sexy thing that you can do while sex, and this is a sex game so......NO PLEASE NO!

Don't worry, it won't happen in a long time. And yes I agree that those sounds aren't sexy, but I was thinking more funny than sexy... well, farts are. Plus I was suggesting something extremely short and high-pitched, something that'll fit a girl like Peach. Finally I was hoping those would happen very rarely and so randomly after like eating a large amount of mushrooms in a given level, plus after a certain amount of time. So really it could be there, but if you avoid getting a ton of mushrooms you should be good.

But as Ivan said it is an idea, nothing set in stone.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Thatguy45 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:42 pm

Just read this and thought some might enjoy it

1067.png
1067.png (116.62 KiB) Viewed 6151 times
Thatguy45

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:14 pm

el zilcho Wrote:I just noticed, new characters head vanishes on the idle cum spurt animation.

FIXED! (edited).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Sorry, sorry. I shouldn't have said placeholders. I honestly believed you just made up a line to have SOMETHING in there with the expectation of changing it later.

Nevermind. Well we can do something right sometimes in other areas of knowledge, can't we? Or you think I dont accept code help, for example? OwnerOfSuccuby did some animation code that I use because its better than mine and I like his way of coding. ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Of course I will gladly take any good script from other people I can get, not just that from myself. I will maybe tinker with it a little bit, but if it's good, it's in.

Goooood. Finally you saw my point. Thank you.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yes, Peach was lying in a bed, but she wasn't getting fucked by something. I really don't remember this scene and the search system for Legend Of Krystal doesn't work most of the time, so I can't look it up. I don't see any correlation between the outfit and Peach and Daisy though, so maybe we should put it somewhere else entirely. We can brainstorm.

I'm open for it. As I've said, wearing a tigress outfit is a matter of 'touching' the clothing. Remember I will make a wear/inventory/skip code for ICONED outfits (not powerups and not outfit mushrooms). We might have all 14 'iconed' outfits (the same amount of the outfits). When Peach passes over it, we can wear immediatelly/keep it in the inventory/skip it. This doesnt break Mario mechanics, on the contrary. It make us use what we always have in our levels (big mushrooms, flower, frog) making Peach change outfits immediately, and we can have the iconed outfits, like Paper Mario series. Those should appear in more peaceful areas, like inside toad houses, Peach Castle or at Towns. So I see outfits like tigress in other levels, not only in a given area. Do you now understand the outfits can be used more often?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I admit it, I do force my opinion a lot. It's just that I started to feel a special connection to the game.

Good, I respect that feeling and I appreciate it, at least I am doing something, and I want to please most people, but I wont try to please 100%, its impossible.
And you already know, I wanted to change more things in the game (things you would HATE it) but I just....cant. Because I'm not a God, I have flaws.
Anyway I want to retain my identity here, like 50% of the game at most. Otherwise MIM PUT would be a game with Quiz soul, Darthan soul, etc, soul, not Aedler soul.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Originally, I was content with just making a small suggestion and then seeing it back in the game, it was a glorious feeling. But, I started thirsting for more and now nothing is enough.

Thats A REALLY bad felling, man, and I really urge you to do something with it. Can't you remember I also do other things, play other games and do sports? Thats just to avoid that trap.
Every human being has that flaw. Its not our fault. If we are so focused on a thing, loving a thing, anxiety for a thing, our minds overwork, overflow, get used to in a way we dont have the same feeling of new, of something to discover, moments of peace and meditation, a moment we join friends in, and refresh our open minds, like when we go to school to see new classes, happy because a given class we like will be taught.

Even with all that above, you do know you can contribute with LEVELS (like you was doing before). Surely I change things here and there, but more than 80% (sometimes 90%) is retained: your idea, the Quiz soul in the levels.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I feel I've corrupted myself. I played it so safe way back in August of last year and I've been complaining throughout this whole year. It's just that I want things addressed properly and I am glad you are willing to talk about it. But, I just want to be able to show you reasons to think differently of things, like the various Mario games. You dislike everything from the last 15 or so years, and for a rather odd reason.

Hey, please stop stop stop stop! Please tell me, what do I dislike from you? Everything? 100%? Are you sure? Please do not jump to conclusions. What might be happening here is that 10 out of 60 things you said (maybe 8 of these 10 are really important for you, inside your soul, out of all 60) was denied or just said 'Quiz, later'. And that might made you think I am not valuing your ideas (like the new hit algorithm and the pickable outfit part by part in the closet). You know its anything but that, right? Its not 'Ivan HATE Quiz ideas', but rather 'Ivan appreciate Quiz ideas but he prefer not to do it because of 1,2,3,4,5'. Some of them is 'Ivan appreciate Quiz ideas and he might do it eventually'. I hoped you were understanding the way I decide things.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I want you to be able to fully enjoy these titles just as much as I do, or anyone else for that matter. Stop hugging so tightly to the old, the new is really good too. Please? :)

Some of the novelty can be good because game creators can think about new features, and they are more mature in game making. But dont you remember every man is different? We have different fingerprints. What we can do, copy and paste fingerprints to everyone? Dont you think its better to convince people, even if it takes time, with appreciative conversations? But I warn you, its nearly, almost, 99,9% impossible to convince childhood feelings. Because when we play games as a kid (Many of them were the first titles, or earlier ones, because obviously these titles were supposed to come before the newer ones), we imagine all that word with the current artist/creator feeling. Its like TMNT (Tv series). I didnt like the newer one. TMNT 1 (the 'funny turtle' series) will be always the best for me. The same with Toejam and Earl. T&E 2 and 3 were a fail for me.

And more, artist feelings change too. Newer titles are prone to be less involving like the first. Example: Back to the Future, Herbie and even XXX titles, like Derbie Does Dallas (in my point of view). Back to the Future 1 will be always a classic. I wont say ALL new adventures are bad and arent prone to be classic too, but people react to them differently. Sorry but thats the way our complex neural system works. So, if you want to really feel what you've felt in original games, you would need to:
1. convince me, putting a 'because 1,2,3,4,5' in any feature you want, even if takes a lot of time to convince (understanding there is a possibility it never convinces).
2. talk to other people, and let them talk to me about the matter, giving me more clues, examples and why ifs...
3. check for other games with features you want more, and replay Mario games you like.
4. see the good sides of MIM PUT, the parts of the game you like (and I do know you do, like when you created levels and dialogues), then give value to these good sides.

I will remake ToeJam & Earl2 someday, using a T&E 1 world (isometric). I've already said that to myself, since 1999. And it could be a XXX game later, in another version. There will be tons of gifts, they wont die if they get inside water, just like T&E1 ending (they breath inside alien waters). And there will be, say, 50 levels, with some possibility of randomness, like T&E1, not just 15 levels. So we can explore more the alien world with its marvelous environments, like the roses area.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Now, the game might not turn into a horrible mess when we put everything in, but the vibe I get from you is that you REALLY don't like cutting things. I don't want to overcomplicate matters for you by letting you loose right now: "Ivan, put everything in, nothing's too low for this game" and then at the end go: "sorry Ivan, we can't use this after all. And this, and this, and this." And then all that hard work will be lost! If we are a little tougher on new stuff now, we could prevent these kinds of issues later on. That's what I mean.

First, you can know Mario world better, but I wont be only listening to you. We have a team. Second, you should be more present in the forum and check the current matters. Remember I said I use to talk before adding things? Surely there are some I dont talk (maybe because of those expressive creative moments I have), like the appearance of grassland level (1-4) platty (1-5), and 9-1 (now 9-3) which ended up interesting. But yes, I prefer to have excess features than cutting out features. What we can do to avoid the 'Ivan , I hate it, remove it!' feeling, and to avoid 'Ivan punching you with cookies and pizzas' is to put ON/OFF enabling features when the game is more complete.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yes, that's right, I've been slacking. The weather isn't helping much either, it's warm.

NEVER, NEVER (never what, Ivan?) NEVER try to live in warm countries then. Here, 95°F IS COMMON. 110°F is possible. In countries like Egypt, we can have MORE than 120°F (I dont live there). In the summer, it gets 95 110 95 102 98 102 during 15 days in a row here, while getting up to 90 in the nights. And I dont get a bad mood due to that. What can I do? We're earthlings, we live on Earth, the third planet in our solar system. We came (originated) from somewhere (the heavens? the darkness of creation? from another planet? Stork land?) and we had to adapt ourselves. Warm temperatures have good sides (remember what I've said above about seeing the good sides?) For example, my people are happy. We greet each other often. And we can be on a lake with our bathing suits while drinking, in a campfire, eating cheese cubes and playing a guitar more often (except in rainy days). If you prefer cold all the time, I understand, but try to get an A/C, tons of fans or take more showers. But PLEASE dont unload all your bad mood on me. Thank you. Really, thank you.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I'll try to be a bit more positive, or at least less negative.

I have thought I would never see this phrase. Great, Quiz, great. You wont regret this. Being well (or at least less bad) IS good for everyone. Because positive actions multiply into more positive actions. And when a given person gets so many positive actions, with people respecting your work and contributing, you do more, you listen more.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Sounds you sent to me by Micaturtle: I couldn't have agreed with your opinion on them more. The sounds you thought were good were good. The ones that needed rerecording DO need rerecording. The sounds were fantastic, well done by Micaturtle. Only thing I have to say, where do you intend to use half these sound bytes?

Glad you like it, thank you ;) It wont be a mystery. The 'I am princess Peach' for example, will happen when she greets someone, of if we select a dialogue item like :'I am...Peach' (in xnaut level, while she's invisible). The 'I am a dirty princess' can happen during sexual scenes. Actually those during sex will be a bit random because, well....we talk a bit random ;) We talk what our minds might be thinking at that time. Let's give Peach that freedom to express herself.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I think I want in on this conversation. How did you (or VintageBass in this case) come up with this? I have to say, I'm personally not looking forward to see Peach fart, so if the option would be there, it'd be off for me. I think I need to know more before I give you my consent on making this a poll.

Like I've said,
1) Its not to depreciate Peach, its just a funny thing some can love. Or dont you think it isnt cute to see a cute princess doing that and getting embarassed because of it?
2) It gives her even more embarassing look (its an ENF game after all).
3) It makes more obvious that certain food (like poison) are bad food
4) It will make us see Peach IS a 'inner and outer' perfection. She doesnt poo dirty things. She has Toad race's blood. So her digestive system works differently. She is cute...outside and inside. A female we can appreciate, 'eat' with full love. Just imagine her perfect butt in your face, like a pot of honey (I forgot you dont like this fetish so much) then she cumming white chocolate from her butt. Some people love this. And I cant hide, me too.
5) It will be an ON/OFF option.

So I dont think even a poll ISNT necessary here, but opinions. If option 5 isnt there, then a poll would be necessary.
VintageBass Wrote:
SuperDodoman12 Wrote:okay ivan this time i have to say that those ideas cant be added or they have to be optional, why because farting and scating sounds are the most anti sexy thing that you can do while sex, and this is a sex game so......NO PLEASE NO!
Don't worry, it won't happen in a long time.

This one I cant promise. It can happen with a higher priority (next week?) if people like the idea. Because its not hard to make that feature. But again, it will be an ON/OFF option. And yes, its still an idea, its not a todo feature until I do more brainstorming.

VintageBass Wrote:And yes I agree that those sounds aren't sexy, but I was thinking more funny than sexy... well, farts are. Plus I was suggesting something extremely short and high-pitched, something that'll fit a girl like Peach. Finally I was hoping those would happen very rarely and so randomly after like eating a large amount of mushrooms in a given level, plus after a certain amount of time. So really it could be there, but if you avoid getting a ton of mushrooms you should be good.

Thats the idea.

Thatguy45 Wrote:Just read this and thought some might enjoy it (pic about the new prince)

I appreciate it ;) Yes, there were many bets (tons of auctions) about the male/female thing. I like Peach worried about maybe a problem about conceiving. It gives more time for them to still be like boyfriend/girlfriend ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects