Have some idea about LoK 3

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Do we need it ?

Yes
91%
No
3%
6%

Total votes : 65

Re: Have some idea about LoK 3

Postby starfox55 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:12 am

joeyjoey61297 Wrote:True i think i like that after she gets out of the camp to go into the dark woods and find fox then get the other nintendo characters some how to help them get home idk .

And they would have to steal supplies from the sharpclaw to survive. Wonderful idea!
starfox55

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:05 am

Do some body have good artists in friends that can draw new LoK for us in flash by the way ? New Krystal new location and etc. ? Who wants to be programer - and who wants to animate for project ? It is very important information - so if you have talant - why not to try it ;) And not to post some new thingth there ? - May be some body use it some where even if game will not go in creation - and it will be some good small miny game for example :mrgreen:

For example like Tamagotchi - it was very popular some time ago in our country. What do Krystal need - eat / ... / fuck / play and etc..
It is always possible to make in small group - if LoK 3 will not sucsess what do you think ?
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby joeyjoey61297 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:16 pm

Well i dont have any software to program nor design but i am very creative and can think about a plot or story, dialogue you name it and i would happily collaborate once we get a programmer for this if you would accept my help and input; I think it would be good to get people to amke the animations first obviously and then get into a small group ike you said and discuss the story and evolution of krystal to get some animations off it.
joeyjoey61297

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:28 pm

I think may be new Krystal for a LoK 3 (if it will be completly new game with new idea) - or it will be continie of the first story ? What do you plan for it ? Do you want to end the first story by krystal - I do not know for example after dark woods and some other areas she will be saved by Samus and Renamon for example.

Or what to plan for it ?
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby trunks2585 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:08 am

I'm going to say a few things here.

First, the whole point of this board in general was to continue what Playshapes started. You DON'T have to redo the artwork and make a new krystal or anything. Trying to get an artist to do all this work is what slowed things down to a crawl and killed the project in the first place. If you want new art fine, but do it after you have the game coded, use playshapes work as a placeholder at least and worry about giving the art a fresh look after you have a functional story and gameplay. Which goes to point 2.

GET A RELIABLE PROGRAMMER FIRST AND FOREMOST. I don't give a shit how many artists you get to work on locations, animations, body design, etc. If you don't have a programmer you just have a lot of pretty pictures sitting around. The original team had several artists but one programmer, and look how that ended. I don't care if you sweet talk someone from the Creative corner, or you hire someone, get a guy that can at the very least mimic what Playshapes did. Someone that can make krystal walk back and forth, and interact with objects and people, and gain some exp for doing sex related activities that somehow advance the plot (boosting her reputation or something.) It sounds so simple that it makes you think 'well we can get someone to do that later.' Yeah, that's the first mistake. Baby steps guys, baby steps. First get the basic framework, then worry about art and mini games and stuff like that.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:55 am

I made more than 3 motion algoritms - 2 on AS3 and one in AS2 by the way - no one was interested :roll: I was not animator - i was programmer when i came here ;) And every body say oh my god not enough animators :?

Now we have LoK 2 remaded more then 4 times on different AS2 and AS3 by different people - not enough programmist - lol. WTF ! :lol:

Just take and use other people works and try to finish the old game LoK2 if you want - but - there are always some problems - not enough animators not enough programmist - no team - and etc.. It is even already funny.

I can say only one thing there are no human who lead this project - really lead it - not just say i am the leader and do nothing.

There are a lot of people who can give an advice - help a little make some thing, share information and fla for the game. But there are no people who want to really lead the project and make some thing for that, that is a problem as i se it. And there is no problem in animators and programists.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Previous

Return to Legend of Krystal