LoK Choose Your Own Adventure

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Re: LoK Choose Your Own Adventure

Postby Spycam » Fri May 03, 2013 10:45 pm

Well, I just finished a lenthy page 5- and forgot about chyoo logging you out after 15 minutes. :cry: So, I'll have to write it again, which means it may not be up tonight. Sorry guys.
Founder of the Legend of Krystal choose your own adventure project.
Spycam

Postby Spycam » Fri May 03, 2013 11:39 pm

UPDATE: Okay, I just wrote all of that twice, and half of it three times, but it's finally done. Enjoy! No more updates tonight though- doing all that from memory is exausting. I think everything is there, but I may do a quick edit tomorrow to be sure.
Spycam

Postby trunks2585 » Sun May 05, 2013 1:15 am

May I suggest not writing it on the site itself and just copy and pasting it each time?
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Spycam » Mon May 06, 2013 2:42 am

Yeah, I usually do copy it before I hit enter, I was just in too much of a hurry. Like they say, haste makes waste. Oh well, I think it came out better as a result.
Spycam

Postby gamerfox » Mon May 06, 2013 8:00 am

My branch still says Locked, awaiting approval.
I am a tactless minstrel
I sing off-key for coins
If you spot me in the street
Please kick me in the loins.
gamerfox

Postby Spycam » Mon May 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Really? It's showing up as part of the story on mine. I'll see if I can fix that for you.
Spycam

Postby Spycam » Mon May 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Congratulations, you've been promoted to 'trusted'. ;)
Spycam

Postby gamerfox » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:12 am

Thanks. As soon as I'm not so lazy, I'll expand a bit on the shipboard side. Maybe even re-include that storyline about making the Star Fox team all nudists.
I am a tactless minstrel
I sing off-key for coins
gamerfox

Postby Spycam » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:10 pm

That reminds me. If any of you don't want to bother moving your pages yourself, let me know and I will copy them over and give you credit somewhere on each page. I'm hesitant to do so without permission, although this is supposed to be shared content.
Spycam

Postby Kuja22 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:47 am

So I've looked at that new site you've chosen and it hasn't changed for a long time. Why is that?
Kuja22
Newly Registered

Postby Uncle Urgot » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:47 pm

So after reading through the entire thread. i have a few questions as far as contributions go.

1) after making the switch to the new site is all of the old content still there?

2)Is there a new copy of the story map, so I could see where i can start adding content.

3) After the switch to the new site is there some sort of approval process, it seemed like there was an issue with some contributions being approved by the site.

Otherwise I just wanted to say that this is a great project that I cant wait to start writing for. On that note I never actually have submitted any writing except for school papers so any feedback once I have a page or two up would be most appreciated.

EDIT:answered most of my own questions by exploring the site, and found out everything except the approval process, so anything there would be appreciated.
Uncle Urgot
Newly Registered

Postby Spycam » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:40 am

Kuja22 Wrote:So I've looked at that new site you've chosen and it hasn't changed for a long time. Why is that?

Two reasons, really. One is that I personally haven't had a lot of time or inspiration lately. The other is that I've been waiting for the other authors to transfer over their existing content- which doesn't seem to be happening. I'm debating what to do on that count at the moment. I'll take a look around as soon as I have time and try to find a solution.
Spycam

Postby Spycam » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:44 am

Uncle Urgot Wrote:So after reading through the entire thread. i have a few questions as far as contributions go.

EDIT:answered most of my own questions by exploring the site, and found out everything except the approval process, so anything there would be appreciated.

Basically, the approval process involves you submitting a page, and me clicking yes. Once you do that, I can also promote you to trusted status, which means all future posts will be automatically approved. Pretty simple, really. Just go to the page you want to continue from, and click 'add new thread', and I'll take care of the rest.
Spycam

Postby Uncle Urgot » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:18 am

Well after taking awhile I finally posted a new thread on the story. It is on the topless thread after waking up. Once you've had a look at it Spycam tell me what you think, as I have honestly never submitted anything like this before. So if you find my writing acceptable I would be more than happy to continue work for this project.
Uncle Urgot
Newly Registered

Postby Spycam » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:09 am

Looks fine to me. You may want to do a quick edit for capitals, but I've promoted you to trusted so anything else should auto-approve. Post away!
Spycam

Postby Spycam » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:47 am

UPDATE: The long-awaited nude scene is now complete! Actually, a fair bit of it was posted a while back before I was interrupted. Working on the corresponding wake-up scene next.

As this is my first attempt at writing a 'slutty Krystal' scene, I would really appreciate any and all feedback/suggestions. I'm not even sure I like all of it as it is.

NOTE: It's quite long... Just a heads up.
Spycam

Postby Spycam » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 am

UPDATE: Posted that wake up scene (nothing really new yet, will be soon.) and linked to the topless scene for if Krystal accepts the loincloth- not that I expect that to be a popular option, but I believe that the heart of any form of game is giving the player the power of choice. I'll do the same for accepting the full outfit soon, but I'm out of time for tonight.
Spycam

Postby gamerfox » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:50 am

I'm re-adding the onboard tree, with the possibility of having everyone on the Star Fox team (save Slippy, perhaps) becoming nudists.
I am a tactless minstrel
I sing off-key for coins
gamerfox

Postby bigdick69 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:08 pm

I have a suggestion for your team, you shoud make it in flash or in rpgmakerit would be good.
bigdick69

Postby Spycam » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:21 pm

Hey ya'll, I've been away for a while, so I'm going to try to address everything at once.

1. Gamerfox, it's great to see that so much was added while I was on vacation. Thank you!

2. I'm going back to college in two weeks, which means two things for this project. One: I probably won't make any major updates in the time, and two: I should have a lot more free time with the privacy needed to write.

3. Threw in a very small edit to the nude/topless wake up scenes where the aphrodisiac effect is a bit more... noticeable.
Spycam

PreviousNext

Return to Legend of Krystal