Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.7 (jun 9/13)

Postby Toyloli » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:02 am

@Ivan
[Hides behind Analblondie]
Here - Have a metaphorical shiny object!!! Mwa ha ha :3

Edit: oh, and the reason two women did so much of peach is cause you'll notice all those games came out around the same time as each other.
Where the ones with different actresses came out some time apart from each other.
Last edited by Toyloli on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.7 (jun 7/13)

Postby xPreatorianx » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:03 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
xPreatorianx Wrote:(Smiley's I have in this post are from my own forum. If the admins would like to have them, by all means. I have several others including a bouncy boobs one which is here

Interesting but I wont be adding to KAEC forums because they're bigger than the default (you can see your next line was moved down a bit). This moving can wreck long posts if people start using more emoticons in the same post.

Um, just give the resolution you need them at and I'll resize them. For the gif, that will be harder. I will have to use irfanview to extract every frame, batch resize, create gif again. But it's doable and I've got plenty of experience with it considering I'm a mugen creator. (Had to do that ALOT with the sprites for my characters. As they all came in .gif. Try decomipiling hundreds of gifs and then setting all resulting .pcx images to have the correct transparency color on index0. Let's just say it's hell!)

Also, once I get some rest (I just spent the last 14+ hours doing college work) I'll try out the latest version! Catch you guys on the flip side :D.

@AnalBlonde - Your voice sounds pretty cute. But it would be better to have a better "source" for comparison. Next time you should try mediafire, dropbox, etc. That way you can simply zip them up or even leave them uncompressed. As that site you used in all honesty downsamples your voice way too much. (At least it sounds like it.) As for "peach4" ya, I agree with Quiz. The moaning was highly unrealistic in all honesty. But I can see where that would be pretty personal, etc. But just try to make it a bit more realistic. Still you have a cute voice! <3

PS: My headset is a RAZOR Megalodon 7.1 surround sound gaming headset.(USB) Which was set at default settings. So it may sound better on a 2chanell stereo headset. As my headset automatically upscales everything. But judging by the other comments, what I heard couldn't have been that much different.
Last edited by xPreatorianx on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
xPreatorianx

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:06 am

Toyloli Wrote:@Ivan [Hides behind Analblondie] Here - Have a metaphorical shiny object!!! Mwa ha ha :3

:o

Toyloli Wrote:Edit: oh, and the reason two women did so much of peach is cause you'll notice all those games came out around the same time as each other. Where the ones with different actresses came out some time apart from each other.

You're right!

qwergg Wrote:I've never been able to keep my saves between each update. Before the last version I didn't even know you could keep the save and I just accepted it (each version being recognised differently by the browser). Now though, I'm still unable to keep my saves...

FROM PAGE 1:
Lost your SAVES? PLEASE SEARCH FOR YOUR 'MiMPUTSAVE2.SOL' SAVE FILE (flash cache DIR) and overwrite the newer one with the older one (check the date!).

FROM PAGE 1, BUG SECTION:

"My savegame is disappearing!!" Check your browser settings. Unfortunatelly, Flash doesnt give me a way to make the savefiles ethernal. They're COOKIES. Your browser control these. Check COOKIE expiration time. If it still doesnt work, right click in the game, then SETTINGS, then put the slider at max. If it doesnt work, please read this.
http://www.coolmath-games.com/flash-gam ... d-out.html

qwergg Wrote:I get MIMPUTSAVE2.sol, probably only twice in a long while both during May. Most of the saves get stored as 00000001.sol, and copy pasting old versions to new versions don't work. Using chrome, each one of my new saves get sent into a seemingly randomly named folder

Strange... Save names are usually MIMPUTSAVE2.SOL, no matter the folder. Are you using other running programs like CCleaner?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby qwergg » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:11 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Are you using other running programs like CCleaner?

I never delete the cache or cookies, and it's not the 100kb restriction either since each save slot only uses like 200 bytes on my end. I have about 15 of those randomly named folders, and they all have 00000001.sol in them. two of them have 00000002.sol in them but those are probably the artifacts of me messing around with those files some days back to see if I could recover them.
qwergg

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:14 am

qwergg Wrote:I never delete the cache or cookies, and it's not the 100kb restriction either since each save slot only uses like 200 bytes on my end. I have about 15 of those randomly named folders, and they all have 00000001.sol in them

I can say the save file structure has changed, but it's almost a month old. When you try to load a very old save, Peach starts changing clothes like crazy and other errors appear in.
Did you test in another browser? I do most of my tests in the latest version of Firefox and google chrome.

xPreatorianx Wrote:Um, just give the resolution you need them at and I'll resize them. For the gif, that will be harder.

Ok I can do that too ;) For the devil, at least.
I didnt like the boob one :/ But I love this ;)

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

beautiful.gif
beautiful.gif (324.83 KiB) Viewed 132992 times

xPreatorianx Wrote:I will have to use irfanview to extract every frame, batch resize, create gif again.

Use Gif Movie Gear. I think there is a functional shareware around.

xPreatorianx Wrote:Catch you guys on the flip side :D.

I hope you like the newer version ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby qwergg » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:23 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I can say the save file structure has changed, but it's almost a month old. When you try to load a very old save, Peach starts changing clothes like crazy and other errors appear in.
Did you test in another browser? I do most of my tests in the latest version of Firefox and google chrome.

Well strangely, I can't load old saves at all. I use Chrome pretty much exclusively now, but I'll try to see if firefox suffers the same on my system. Maybe clearing the cache might refresh the whole thing and kick it back in momentum. Another thing to note is that all my saves are from this site, and I never play on the MiM site nor Newgrounds. Curious.
qwergg

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:25 am

qwergg Wrote:Well strangely, I can't load old saves at all. I use Chrome pretty much exclusively now, but I'll try to see if firefox suffers the same on my system. Maybe clearing the cache might refresh the whole thing and kick it back in momentum. Another thing to note is that all my saves are from this site, and I never play on the MiM site nor Newgrounds. Curious.

An even more strange thing is that, on newgrounds, the name may change, even if I upload it as 'Mario is Missing PUT.swf' all the time. Here on LOK, the name is retained on every update, so save problems dont occur here (at least it shouldnt).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Toyloli » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:51 am

If you asked us why, I would say.
Pound Cake
poundcake.jpg
poundcake.jpg (10.55 KiB) Viewed 132981 times
Last edited by Toyloli on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toyloli

Postby qwergg » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:51 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:An even more strange thing is that, on newgrounds, the name may change, even if I upload it as 'Mario is Missing PUT.swf' all the time. Here on LOK, the name is retained on every update, so save problems dont occur here (at least it shouldnt).

Well with the testing I've done, Firefox does create MiMPUTSAVE2.sol upon a save. I have tried pasting 00000001.sol created 3 days ago and renaming it appropriately, but the save was not noticed. I have also tried my two MiMPUTSAVE2.sol files from google chrome created back during may, replacing the new firefox save, and again, they were not recognised.
There's also three more noteworthy things.
The MiMPUTSAVE2.sol file created by firefox is about 14x larger than the 00000001.sol created by google chrome, both sporting the same version (198bytes for chrome, and 2.66kB for firefox)
The save created by firefox is 6x larger than the chrome MiMPUTSAVE2.sol, but since those saves are a few weeks old, it might be caused from the differences of versions (2.66kB vs 483 bytes)
and something that's actually interesting, the settings for the game detects 22kb worth of saves for chrome, which is the read equivalent to all of my 0000001.sol saves added together, noninclusive of 00000002.sol files
qwergg

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:58 am

Toyloli Wrote:If you asked us why, I would say. Pound Cake.

Please stop you two! (not on those poses!) :? :mrgreen:

qwergg Wrote:I have tried pasting 00000001.sol created 3 days ago and renaming it appropriately, but the save was not noticed.

Did you check the file sizes? Those 000000X.sol files might be truncated or different in any way.

qwergg Wrote:I have also tried my two MiMPUTSAVE2.sol files from google chrome created back during may, replacing the new firefox save, and again, they were not recognised.

You can try this:
1 - go to the current game, and save it anywhere.
2 - check the current MIM SOL file folder (must be the most recent one!) and replace with the older ones, provided they're with compatible sizes.

qwergg Wrote:The MiMPUTSAVE2.sol file created by firefox is about 14x larger than the 00000001.sol created by google chrome

That's what I said above... this file is incomplete or buggy!

qwergg Wrote:Since those saves are a few weeks old, it might be caused from the differences of versions (2.66kB vs 483 bytes) and something that's actually interesting, the settings for the game detects 22kb worth of saves for chrome, which is the read equivalent to all of my 0000001.sol saves added together, noninclusive of 00000002.sol files

Hmm is google chrome splitting the sol file into 00001 and 00002? You should check how Chrome is dealing with cache files. Maybe an option like 'split cache files it bigger than X?'
Ivan-Aedler

Postby qwergg » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:02 am

so I've cleared the cache and cookies of google chrome. The files still save as 00000001.sol, but now they're 2.47kb for some reason. 00000002.sol doesn't exist as a file unless I tamper with the saves, then for whatever reason the file appears in my folders. Maybe I'll have to wait for the next build to see if chrome decides to make a new folder and save file.
It's strange, CoC changes its build quite often, but the saves for CoC are saved just like everyone elses, and they work between versions.
the official MiM site does create a MiMPUTSAVE2.sol though, so I guess I'll just play there.
qwergg

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:23 am

Hmmmmm I guess I have made a small interesting program. Enjoy ;) (are we ready to make tons of scenes?)

UPDATE - RAGDOLL 1.5.1!

-SOME BUGS YET! Sorry about that. Things like certain CTRL+Z not returning a piece to its starting place, and certain bodyparts changing their layer order (some becoming behind others, etc), just press X various times to bring each one back to the front!
-Added Daisy and Rosalina!! (Heads and ponytails) You can reuse Peach body. The idea is not to make their bodies as well, because it will be so complex.
-Added tons of creatures, like Poochy, Thwomp, Osama, MIPS (The rabbit), Yux, Zess T,Mushroom Frog, HammerBro, Bowser Jr (and his horny 'handsherkief loin' idea by me), Jabbi and toads
-Added UNDO/REDO option (CTRL+Z, CTRL+Y). Up to 5 levels!
-Added a 'X' button in each saved pose/stop motion
-you can select more than one object and move them all
-6 backgrounds to choose from (in the 'background' button)
-We can clone objects (press C key!)
-Added a dick for Peach (for those who prefer to play with futa scenes). Remember that Peach will only appear like that if FUTA is on in the game.
-Detachable enemies! (except Nibbles and Big Bertha). Now you can scale ONLY X or Y axis, pressing SHIFT+UP/DOWN/LEFT or RIGHT. Press SPACE to FLIP.
-You can also LOOP all the saved items! (simulate an animation - stop motion!) Buts its preferable to make each subscene (or each different pose) Peach should be in, so I can make them real in the main game ;)

THE APP MIGHT ASK for 10mb or even more cache space. You can allow it to do so.
IF THE APP IS SLOW, try it out IN GOOGLE CHROME, or download it and play in ADOBE FLASH PLAYER (Projector)!

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

peach ragdoll11a.swf [ 612.75 KiB | Viewed 33185 times ]

qwergg Wrote:It's strange, CoC changes its build quite often, but the saves for CoC are saved just like everyone elses, and they work between versions. the official MiM site does create a MiMPUTSAVE2.sol though, so I guess I'll just play there.

Really strange. Let's hope you will find the culprit(s).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:42 pm, edited 73 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Toyloli » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:54 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Hmmmmm I guess I have made a small interesting program. Enjoy ;) (now we are ready to make tons of scenes?)

Awsome! And slightly strange, but still slightly cheesy.
I think that could actually be kinda useful except for one problem, you can't seam to rotate parts making it hard to create stuff that isn't virtically aligned.
Can you make it so like:

For people using, click on a piece and use arrow keys to rotate.
Can't figure out how to zoom out or pan screen though.
:geek:
Last edited by Toyloli on Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toyloli

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:55 am

Toyloli Wrote:I think that could actually be kinda useful except for one problem, you can't seam to rotate parts making it hard to create stuff that isn't virtically aligned. Can you make it so like

Did you read all the text above? ;) You can use LEFT/RIGHt. :ugeek:
UP to zoom. Cant PAN yet.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Toyloli » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:56 am

yes, I saw. I was posting as you was updating the post/flash.
Toyloli

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:57 am

Toyloli Wrote:yes, I saw. I was posting as you was updating the post/flash.

;)
I am thinking of a way to select more than one piece(clicking outside any object and dragging the mouse to draw a rectangle), but this will be more complex to make right now (I will need to draw rect, check collisions and make a heavier onEnterFrame). I need to rest too.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Toyloli » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:00 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Toyloli Wrote:yes, I saw. I was posting as you was updating the post/flash.

;)
I am thinking of a way to select more than one piece(clicking outside any object and dragging the mouse to draw a rectangle), but this will be more complex to make right now (I will need to draw rect, check collisions and make a heavier onEnterFrame). I need to rest too.

Selecting more than one object is kinda meh and not important.
I would make it if you click the background then the arrow keys pan. And the down key zooms out. So people have a bit more control.
Toyloli

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:04 am

And I am seeing a limitation.
You cant bring a given piece to front. I will try to make this function later. (EDIT: DONE!)
For now, just use each pose parts (as being one) so body parts will be correctly placed when rotated.
If a vegetable appears behind her, just make her in a way the veggie is shown (like making her seated on it).

Toyloli Wrote:Selecting more than one object is kinda meh and not important. I would make it if you click the background then the arrow keys pan. And the down key zooms out. So people have a bit more control.

I will think about it. In this case, CLICK BACKGROUND -> LEFT/RIGHT/UP/DOWN will pan. Then + - can zoom IN/OUT.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Shake_shake » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:26 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote: its not a plan to be 'the greatest game of all time

Well It might not be the plan but this is the most promising game I have ever played so far! Congratulation for all that work!
I will make sure to post links to this forum and your newsground page every where I can.

To catch up with what has been said on .sol files, I am playing with Chrome (on mac -> don't know if different) and I can't find any MIMPUT file in any cache folder. There must be something though as I can access saved games while playing. Can the file be saved under a different name? That's a mystery...

Just two question about the game:
- After seeing this artwork from Dirty Monkey, I wonder if you planned to make tentacles scenes at some point?
[url]bit.ly/15QeO63[/url]
[url]bit.ly/14OGGVQ[/url]
[url]bit.ly/19gG7em[/url]
- Are you planning to make an orgy/gangbang scene in-game (like the "whore" finnish-shot in the original MIM)?

Good luck with this game!
Shake_shake
Newly Registered

Postby darkxhitman » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:32 pm

who is that little character jumping around in the dusk toad house? what level do you find him on
darkxhitman
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects