Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.6 (jun 6/13)

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:01 pm

So if you excuse me I have to go and get my butt spanked, for the science! ;)

As I understand - unfortunatly for us - we will not see it ? ;) :mrgreen: Or all is possible ? :mrgreen: :lol:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Zeus Kabob » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:12 pm

nemesis666 Wrote:Hi Ivan. I honestly want to thank you for this great game. I enjoyed playing it really much so far. I sent you a small donation. Please keep up the great work.
(English isn't my native language. Sorry if my grammer is bad.)

Your English is better than most and there's no reason to apologize. :)
Zeus Kabob

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:22 pm

nemesis666 Wrote:Hi Ivan. I honestly want to thank you for this great game. I enjoyed playing it really much so far.

Thank you, nemesis! I appreciate it! For sure I'll do all efforts to see this game complete and with more scenes ;)
You can participate!

nemesis666 Wrote:(English isn't my native language. Sorry if my grammer is bad.)

No problem ;)

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:As I understand - unfortunatly for us - we will not see it ? ;) :mrgreen: Or all is possible ? :mrgreen: :lol:

I can't decide this :lol:
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:51 pm

Your English is better than most and there's no reason to apologize. :)

Yes - becouse my English is the worst there :oops: :lol: :roll:

Were you talking about me ;) :lol:

(Just joking :mrgreen: I hope that I do :? :lol: )
OwnerOfSuccuby

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.7

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:54 pm

Ok update done hours ago. We are now able to save the game in world 9, and we have an overworld for it.
Also, Peach will detect she is in a safe place when naked, making her not cover herself.

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:Yes - becouse my English is the worst there :oops: :lol: :roll:

No it isnt, trust me! In the beginning I was talking like this: "Hi good day above why I am you are going to go gone, because?" :twisted:
(thats because in some languages, we can repeat verbs in different tenses, and BECAUSE is the same as WHY). I miss the past.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MicaTurtle » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:00 pm

I have a small bug report. When you stop and look at the throne, it says "This is my throne(press SPACE)", and then the game freezes up.

If you still need a female voice for peach, I'd be glad to provide/voice the files you need. Just let me know what you need said.

~Mica
MicaTurtle
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:19 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Of course, its NOT 'FULL of bugs'. If so, EVERYONE would be complaining.

But even if there's no bugs, there will be people complaining about various things.

But speaking of bugs, I can't exactly reproduce this, but at random points in the game while playing as Daisy, mainly noticing it on the airships, she would have the stars and bubbles around her head showing that she's drunk or fucked too hard. Thing is, I never ate any of the Poison Mushrooms (I tried avoiding them) and tried avoiding getting fucked by monsters, but it's weird that she has that around her. Another thing is that I spend most of my time running so I don't know exactly when or how she got "drunk," so I won't know if she's drunk up until it ends.

I'll try to look into it and give a better explanation on how this is occurring.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:(I hope you didnt become upset / bad because of the 'Luftmallow Ghostbusters' thing pages ago).

If he is, then there's only one person he should get mad at...
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I'm bored (again).
Worldmap 9 so far. (all textures made from scratch as being vectors, except the stars). There will be 4 levels. 2 of them in the moon fields (out in the open), 2 of them inside the base. BEFORE going to the moon, we might be controlling the spaceship like Legend of Krystal (before falling). Peach can walk 'more freely' in this worldmap (no paths).

The moon surely looks pretty. The coloring makes it look like cheese. Yum!

AnalBlonde Wrote:And I will do some voice tests, probably on sunday when I'm home alone and I might be saying some naughty things(anything in particular that would be fitting?), and try and post them somewhere, I might have accent I cant really tell myself but you will be the judges!

The goal is for you, as Peach (or some other future girl), to say basic generic stuff ranging from grunts and moans, to simple sayings like "Oh no!" and such. But whatever, I'm not exactly the one to talk about the script and dialogue, but I will still like to hear that voice of yours!

AnalBlonde Wrote:So if you excuse me I have to go and get my butt spanked, for the science! ;)

Yes, for SCIENCE!! If that isn't, I don't know what is! Enjoy your experiment ;)
Last edited by VintageBass on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:31 pm

VintageBass Wrote:Daisy: Thing is, I never ate any of the Poison Mushrooms (I tried avoiding them) and tried avoiding getting fucked by monsters, but it's weird that she has that around her.

I need to test more with Daisy. Daisy should be drunk like Peach, that is:
- She was fucked so bad.
- She died
- She took the poison mushroom.

MicaTurtle Wrote:I have a small bug report. When you stop and look at the throne, it says "This is my throne(press SPACE)", and then the game freezes up.

I'll check it!

MicaTurtle Wrote:If you still need a female voice for peach, I'd be glad to provide/voice the files you need. Just let me know what you need said.

Ok, I've sent you a PM, thank you, Mica!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:35 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:QUOTE!

Whops please check your quotes! Change the /color to /quote !
I need to test more with Daisy. Daisy should be drunk like Peach, that is:
- She was fucked so bad.
- She died
- She taken the poison mushroom.

Sorry, I tried fixing it, but somehow I got an hiccup in my Internet and I was refreshing the editing page to no avail.

But yeah as I said, I'll try to look more into the problem and locate where she's getting drunk when she shouldn't be.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.7 (jun 7/13)

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:54 pm

I think that i will test the game for bugs too soon :lol:

Sorry but just a little oftopic ;) Remaking my old dissapeared character ... .

What do you think about my Sucuby :oops: :roll: :lol:
It is a small version of the picture :mrgreen: :roll:

OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:15 pm

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:What do you think about my Sucuby :oops: :roll: :lol: It is a small version of the picture :mrgreen: :roll:

I love her! But , again, why the guns? :mrgreen: She needs power! Magic! ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby LuftMallow » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:21 pm

I saw the Wendy pics and the suggestion for more hand shapes for the Koopalings, so I made a few quick groping poses so their hands aren't so static. All that needs to be done is some recoloring and resizing for the others except for Wendy.
Hand.fla
(73 KiB) Downloaded 24 times

VintageBass Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:(I hope you didnt become upset / bad because of the 'Luftmallow Ghostbusters' thing pages ago).

If he is, then there's only one person he should get mad at...

What? No, I found that to be hilarious! The jury duty I have next month however, not so much...
LuftMallow

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:40 pm

VintageBass Wrote:
AnalBlonde Wrote:And I will do some voice tests, probably on sunday when I'm home alone and I might be saying some naughty things(anything in particular that would be fitting?), and try and post them somewhere, I might have accent I cant really tell myself but you will be the judges!

The goal is for you, as Peach (or some other future girl), to say basic generic stuff ranging from grunts and moans, to simple sayings like "Oh no!" and such. But whatever, I'm not exactly the one to talk about the script and dialogue, but I will still like to hear that voice of yours!

Actually, there are more things to say than that (even though all lines are relatively short). We have a list with a bunch of possible lines (it's in no way finalized yet though, but most of it is good), she can see this after an audition, if it goes well.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:53 pm

LuftMallow Wrote:I saw the Wendy pics and the suggestion for more hand shapes for the Koopalings, so I made a few quick groping poses so their hands aren't so static. All that needs to be done is some recoloring and resizing for the others except for Wendy.

Thanks, I'll check it ;)

LuftMallow Wrote:What? No, I found that to be hilarious! The jury duty I have next month however, not so much...

Good luck and have a nice process there!

I'm at home but not using SK, only later or tomorrow (I'm saying already in order to explain myself), as I have to do other tasks too.

ducks.jpg
ducks.jpg (24.59 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Tovi » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:11 am

Though I am already an experienced spriter and also has a lot of experience drawing I lack proper skill with photoshop and the likes, perhaps if I took on the challenge of learning to actually draw things in photoshop I might even become useful for the project? I would view it as both a way to maybe contribute to the project and actually get around to learning it both at the same time... Say, when you guys make all these characters and clothes and general sprites, what program are you using, and should I actually get down to learning how to draw in photoshop, would I be able to contribute results drawn in that program and if so, is there a particular format or desirable layout for any particular sprite? This is all just hypothetical, but answers could maybe be the push I need to start working on it and really help with this project? :D
I make art sometimes! ^^
parsleyparakeet.tumblr.com
Tovi

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:27 am

I need people to check if worldmap 9 (the moon and the base object) is slow (CPU intensive) in regard to the other levels. Thank you

Lets hope for this future ;)

FUTURE!.jpg

Valpas Wrote:Though I am already an experienced spriter and also has a lot of experience drawing I lack proper skill with photoshop and the likes, perhaps if I took on the challenge of learning to actually draw things in photoshop I might even become useful for the project?

You would need to master Flash itself (even Flash 8 can suffit), Illustrator or GIMP, because we work with vector shapes. Its better because the game will be smaller (in size) and the objects are drawn faster and using less memory.

Valpas Wrote:Should I actually get down to learning how to draw, would I be able to contribute results drawn in that program and if so, is there a particular format or desirable layout for any particular sprite?

SWF (for vector output), AI (illustrator), SVG (not so desirerable because it needs to be converted back to SWF) or any format which supports vectors.
I thank you very much for the interesting in helping us out ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby theblacknphbutnotgay » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:35 am

still can't play game but everything sounds interesting.
i just had to say 2 things
1: tineye.com is your friend
2: IT'S A TRAP (everyone will get that later)

more juice for all
Maybe there IS a God?
theblacknphbutnotgay

Postby Destrocto » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:04 am

I say someone Here should work on the Yoshi riding code. So Ivan doesn't have to.
Would also greatly appreciate more variety in her lingerie and Shoes. And then of course A very erotic stripper outfit.

Last thing is, the further you get in the game, the less variety an I mean a lot less variety there is when it comes to power-ups, Like in the second world and after, there is only one power-up, I think all blocks that give power-ups should have a randomize code, so then you don't have to put in 40 different blocks per world so people can find the power-ups they want but so you can toss a couple per level and they can hope they get what they want or need. With some levels having a block with the raccoon power-up because it is needed to complete the level.
Destrocto

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:41 am

Destrocto Wrote:Would also greatly appreciate more variety in her lingerie and Shoes. And then of course A very erotic stripper outfit.

We will see if Luftmallow, I, or someone else starts making the lingerie (panties), with a red bow tie ;)

Destrocto Wrote:Last thing is, the further you get in the game, the less variety an I mean a lot less variety there is when it comes to power-ups, Like in the second world and after, there is only one power-up, I think all blocks that give power-ups should have a randomize code

I just need to add those "!" blocks. I prefer to create a different coloured one, say, RED, to be a randomized one. Yellow ones will be important powerups of the world, like Racoon or Frog (world 5).
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.6 (jun 3/13)

Postby xPreatorianx » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:28 am

Darthan Wrote:Sorry, Scarlet Blade has kinda been eating my life. Still check on things on a regular basis, just really haven't had anything to say that hasn't already been said.

Scarlet blade eh? I just started that game about 24 hours ago. I'm already level 17 and I of course got some of the premium stuff through the promotional AP stuff where you do freetrials, etc. Of course the first thing I got was the "unsealer" for the lingerie so I could enjoy the naked beauty of my character at level 17. I'd love to play with you! I'm on the "endorsed" server. xPreatorianx as always. Message me whenever you can and we will meet up! Or simply send me a PM of your typical play hours and I'll be sure to get on!

Sorry for the offtopic btw but I'm really looking for people to play with.

@Ivan - Damn man keep up the good work! You are a machine!

@AnalBlonde - :shock: omg sexy! I'll remain polite and not say what I would do to you but your butt is absolutely gorgeous! :twisted:

nemesis666 Wrote:Hi Ivan. I honestly want to thank you for this great game. I enjoyed playing it really much so far. I sent you a small donation. Please keep up the great work.
(English isn't my native language. Sorry if my grammer is bad.)

Dude, don't worry about your grammar, etc. No offense to you or anyone else at all but I hate when people apologize because their native language isn't English. I'm American btw. Born and raised. But let's be honest here - the world doesn't revolve around us Americans or even English speaking people in general! So please stop apologizing! Non-native English speakers tend to speak better English grammatically than native English speakers because they want to learn the language. Plus they try harder because it's not their native language. Where as native speakers really don't care because of course it's their native language.

So pretty much what I'm saying is - never apologize for not being able to speak another language properly. The world doesn't revolve around one specific language. So just try your best and tell whoever makes fun of you/harasses you about your language skills to kiss your ass. :)

EDIT: I mean look at me. Usually I'll read over my post and try my best to correct any grammatical mistakes, but if I don't see any obvious ones I leave it alone. I always use spell check though. So like I said, don't ever apologize for not being able to speak English natively. As long as we can understand you, we don't care. :)

EDIT2: Oh and obviously this post is full of mistakes but I'm way too tired to try and correct them. Plus because I'm tired my ADHD is kicking in so I'm having a hard time articulating myself properly. Which makes my "language skills" even worse :P. lol.
xPreatorianx

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects