Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.6 (jun 3/13)

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:47 pm

Not a bad idea ;) But i want a little joke about it :lol:

Suddenly monster appears and makes "this is spartaaaaaaaaaaaa" :lol:
And Peach become spanked for all the game :lol:
(It was a joke ;) )

But really your idea is interesting ;) I hope we will se some thing like this some day :mrgreen:
It will be good to see some Peach spanker in this game :lol:

Are you trully from Sweden by the way ? :shock:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Mr.Nook » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:05 pm

I do have one request please illuminate the dungeons a lil bit more as it can be hard to see the area and the platforms as well. As I literally had to play a blind guess to if I was either going to land safely or fall to my doom or having to ascend my may back up to where I was before.
Mr.Nook

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:21 pm

AnalBlonde Wrote:I might be the only one but I really think that it would be cool if there would be some monster that could spank Peaches little ass all red in some sex scene, I don't know why i'm just really into spanking right now :P Just grab her and put her little ass in the lap and go nuts :)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
Well... Although its not a plan to put bruises, why not a butt that can just get reddier and reddier, showing that she was so slapped?
But this will only work with enemies/friends taller than goombas and with arms.

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:Not a bad idea ;) But i want a little joke about it :lol: Suddenly monster appears and makes "this is spartaaaaaaaaaaaa". And Peach become spanked for all the game :lol:

Peach can try to sound a 'Super Peach', ready for everything. Then the creature takes her and spank her barenaked : 'you're wrong!'

Mr.Nook Wrote:I do have one request please illuminate the dungeons a lil bit more as it can be hard to see the area and the platforms as well. As I literally had to play a blind guess to if I was either going to land safely or fall to my doom or having to ascend my may back up to where I was before.

We have really a small amouth of areas that we have a little shadow. You know, its to give immersion. It's unnatural to have a 100% bright areas, everywhere.
So just tell me the level / areas of the level you find its too dusky and I can diminish the shadowness. But I can't remove them. Is the level 4-2?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby AnalBlonde » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Yes! I would love to see a redish butt on her! that would be soo sexy! I'm just obsessed with the idea right now :) And you are right, the monster have to be big enough to hold her and have hands or at least some tentacles or something.. Anyone got more clever sexy ideas around this? :D

hmmmm maybe some creatures could like tie her and spank or something, still not absolutley bruises just sexy. And nothing too rough, I dont like BDSM that much.. They could cum just by doing it or rather.. have sex with her redish little but after the spanking :oops: wow I just don't understand how you can create this cool animations!

I kind of like the stupid sparta idea LOL 8-)

hugs and kisses
AnalBlonde

Postby das_boot » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:31 pm

Hey ivan when the menu screen pulls up, if you mute the sound then unmute it the music will loop until you select an option.
das_boot
Newly Registered

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:38 pm

AnalBlonde Wrote:Yes! I would love to see a redish butt on her! that would be soo sexy! I'm just obsessed with the idea right now :) And you are right, the monster have to be big enough to hold her and have hands or at least some tentacles or something.. Anyone got more clever sexy ideas around this? :D

Chargin Chuck would be a good contender:Image
He's a wild one, so he'll definitely be a little rougher with Peach than most enemies (but not actually hurting her, no kicking, punching, headbutting or that stuff)
Spanking seems to be fitting.

Toadsworth can spank her as well, as punishment. He is her caretaker since she was a baby, he should have authority.

Piranha Plants will get tentacles to use, so you have that. There are plenty of options available.

AnalBlonde Wrote:hmmmm maybe some creatures could like tie her and spank or something, still not absolutley bruises just sexy. And nothing too rough, I dont like BDSM that much.. They could cum just by doing it or rather.. have sex with her redish little but after the spanking :oops: wow I just don't understand how you can create this cool animations!

Chargin Chuck is big and strong, so he could lift her up, hold her horizontally over his lap (Peach lies facedown. Chuck's one hand is at her breasts or face, other is ready for spanking) and stroke his cock past her stomach (maybe breasts) whilst spanking her butt.)

AnalBlonde Wrote:hugs and kisses

Nice to meet you. Hope to see you post more!
QuizmasterBos

Postby VintageBass » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:52 am

AnalBlonde Wrote:Yes! I would love to see a redish butt on her! that would be soo sexy! I'm just obsessed with the idea right now :) And you are right, the monster have to be big enough to hold her and have hands or at least some tentacles or something.. Anyone got more clever sexy ideas around this? :D

Well the others are suggesting some more than I am, a good start would be a Koopa. They already have a scene with them riding doggy, so that's really the first thing that popped into my head.

As for tentacles, there are Bloopers. I had an idea for them to do a massaging boobjob, and then came another dealing with her butt, so that could happen.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
coolness32 Wrote:I don't know if you know this but Peach can do a kick like that in Smash Brothers Brawl. I don't know if you have access to that game but I'm pretty sure it's her soft up attack, she really does a kick that's as impressive as this picture.

Possible! But I will need 'long skirt' variances for those outfits (They 'open' like big FANS).
And this will defeat the purpose of stomping/using fireballs/veggies/etc. MAYBE it can work with certain outfits (racer? striker?)

Yeah I'm not sure if it could work on certain dresses. Striker makes more sense since what and where that dress came from, though I wonder why I want to use that? I could see that working on larger enemies, bosses especially, but unless I can send smaller enemies flying like you do in SSB, I'm probably not going to use it... and now I got the image of hearing the Baseball Bat cracking and a poor sap hurling into the background before coming a twinkle in the sky. That could be fun to try out.

... That reminds me of how Peach will look when doing a Ground Pound. That's still coming, right?

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:Nice picture with girl by the way - it once give me some idea! (LINK)

Fun! Got to 200 before those foxes overwhelmed me.

Mr.Nook Wrote:I do have one request please illuminate the dungeons a lil bit more as it can be hard to see the area and the platforms as well. As I literally had to play a blind guess to if I was either going to land safely or fall to my doom or having to ascend my may back up to where I was before.

Well if there's any compensation, I could imagine there be some candles or torches hanging on the wall in the background and those providing the lighting. Placed evenly distanced apart, you have a creepy dungeon and be properly lit enough for players to see (for me I can see perfectly fine! ... Maybe it's because my brightness and contrast is set to their max).
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:03 am

AnalBlonde Wrote:Yes! I would love to see a redish butt on her! that would be soo sexy! I'm just obsessed with the idea right now :) And you are right, the monster have to be big enough to hold her and have hands or at least some tentacles or something.

Well, we have a TEC-XXX scene that involves tentacles. I'm sure we can come up with more like a Big Blooper scene.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 am

I decided to let Pennington be a ruler of Flurry Hills (Icy Land), due to a weird/unexpected decision, maybe because the penguins trust on him. But he's still a awkward character, that is, he isnt so certain of his own decisions.

VintageBass Wrote:... That reminds me of how Peach will look when doing a Ground Pound. That's still coming, right?

Yes. I might add it between new levels.

BTW, MPL, Quiz will end up with Pennington dialog analyse step, then he will send to me and I'll see what could be improved yet.

das_boot Wrote:Hey ivan when the menu screen pulls up, if you mute the sound then unmute it the music will loop until you select an option.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm........
Its a lowest-low-going-to-China-from-the-ground glitch.
Its not a bug per see. Its only the fact that, when you re-enable the music, it says to the game: 'hey, you can play the level songs now'.
The level songs loop themselves by default.

I might fix it later, or much later.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:54 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I decided to let Pennington be a ruler of Flurry Hills (Icy Land), due to a weird/unexpected decision, maybe because the penguins trust on him. But he's still a awkward character, that is, he isnt so certain of his own decisions.

VintageBass Wrote:... That reminds me of how Peach will look when doing a Ground Pound. That's still coming, right?

Yes. I might add it between new levels.

BTW, MPL, Quiz will end up with Pennington dialog analyse step, then he will send to me and I'll see what could be improved yet.

Yes so, MPLDAM, I will need to rewrite the dialogue for Pennington to reflect this better. I will also write the first encounter with him (non-sexual).
QuizmasterBos

Postby coolness32 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:48 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
coolness32 Wrote:Let's take the Goomba's as an example, in the Mario games, you can jump over them and they just keep on walking. In this game they follow you quite well.

And the dick raises up ;) Goombas are not that dumb when they see a cute damsel like that ;)
Actually, this make me remember. They can indeed NOT follow her if she's clothed decently (no exposed boob / pussy ). But in Paper Mario 2, when Mario is seen by the enemies, they notice him (exclamation mark). So, the only thing we can do to be better here is to let it as is (they noticing Peach at any time) BUT raising dicks only if she's partially naked.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
coolness32 Wrote:I had an idea for the goombas though, instead of having them turn around like they do, which is out of character for them, their exclamation could just make them sprint towards Peach. So they walk along like normal but when they see Peach the exclamation mark appears and they make a dash at her. But once you jump over a goomba you shouldn't have to worry about them coming from behind! (pun intended!)

No turn around? I need more opinions. I really like they chasing Peach , as they want to fuck her at all costs.

I don't disagree at all. The goomba's work in this game, but you could always make them dumb, then change their skin color and that could make them a bit more smart. But goombas are supposed to be stupid and easy to dodge/kill. With how the enemies currently work, there's no reason to have different skins for enemies except for a purely cosmetic change. You won't need a yellow koopa that can change direction since even a goomba can already do that. But I seriously don't mind if the color changes are purely cosmetic. I wouldn't even mind if you had a color chooser for enemies...but I don't think that should necessarily be implemented.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
coolness32 Wrote:I don't know if you know this but Peach can do a kick like that in Smash Brothers Brawl. I don't know if you have access to that game but I'm pretty sure it's her soft up attack, she really does a kick that's as impressive as this picture.

Checking the link...
This?
brawl.jpg

Possible! But I will need 'long skirt' variances for those outfits (They 'open' like big FANS).
And this will defeat the purpose of stomping/using fireballs/veggies/etc. MAYBE it can work with certain outfits (racer? striker?)

yup that's the one. Also, I didn't reference as an attack. I was referencing it so that maybe Peach could have that pose in a sex scene. and actually not until Vintage Bass's reply did I realize it was being thought of as an attack. Can you imagine one of the bosses getting Peach in that pose? Her ankle on their shoulder? I find that to be hot!
coolness32

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:26 am

Remake of Blooper:
From 275 to 86 points/curves.

remade blooper.jpg
remade blooper.jpg (26.99 KiB) Viewed 1963 times

coolness32 Wrote:I don't disagree at all. The goomba's work in this game, but you could always make them dumb, then change their skin color and that could make them a bit more smart.

So they will change to, say, red skin color? But this is non standard.

coolness32 Wrote:But goombas are supposed to be stupid and easy to dodge/kill. With how the enemies currently work, there's no reason to have different skins for enemies except for a purely cosmetic change.

So I can create a white brown color for dump ones, and dark brown color for 'following Peach' ones.

coolness32 Wrote:You won't need a yellow koopa that can change direction since even a goomba can already do that.

Actually, what will differ is: yellow ones are dumbier. They follow Peach but slower. They're more shy. Their dicks might never appear while walking.
The blue ones doesnt fall (they detect pitfalls).

coolness32 Wrote:yup that's the one. Also, I didn't reference as an attack. I was referencing it so that maybe Peach could have that pose in a sex scene. and actually not until Vintage Bass's reply did I realize it was being thought of as an attack. Can you imagine one of the bosses getting Peach in that pose? Her ankle on their shoulder? I find that to be hot!

Possible!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby DraconisOminous » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:40 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Remake of Blooper:

remade blooper.jpg

coolness32 Wrote:I don't disagree at all. The goomba's work in this game, but you could always make them dumb, then change their skin color and that could make them a bit more smart.

No, if they were red skinned, the would go three times as fast.
DraconisOminous

Postby coolness32 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:25 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

If I remember correctly, there are red goombas in Mario 3. They didn't do anything special though.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
coolness32 Wrote:But goombas are supposed to be stupid and easy to dodge/kill. With how the enemies currently work, there's no reason to have different skins for enemies except for a purely cosmetic change.

So I can create a white brown color for dump ones, and dark brown color for 'following Peach' ones.

Hmmm, I know that there's different types of goombas. One has wings, one has mini goombas surrounding it...How about this, instead of doing skin changes you just make the normal dumb one, one with wings, which will not be dumb and will hop when Peach tries to jump over her or just hops to walk, floating a little bit. That takes care of the dumb not dumb goombas. Then the red one can be not dumb and fast, maybe faster than Peach can walk but not faster than she can run. The goomba with the mini goombas? Hmmm, in the games the mini goombas latch onto Mario and slow him down quite a bit. Initially I think the best they could do is the goomba sends them in front of him and they latch onto Peach and slow her down so that it's harder to evade the goomba. I'm not sure if all of these can be implemented though, they are just ideas. I don't think it would be bad to add more variety into the game.
coolness32

Postby Toyloli » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:59 am

So, a blueprint of my redesign of the castle is up on AEForums.
Please feel free to go there, comment or criticize. Also note that the artwork is soloids, not my own. I'm merely breaking it up and putting it back together again differently.
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:34 pm

Toyloli Wrote:So, a blueprint of my redesign of the castle is up on AEForums.

Great, I gave my opinions there.

coolness32 Wrote:Hmmm, I know that there's different types of goombas. One has wings, one has mini goombas surrounding it...How about this, instead of doing skin changes you just make the normal dumb one, one with wings, which will not be dumb and will hop when Peach tries to jump over her or just hops to walk. Then the red one can be not dumb and fast, maybe faster than Peach can walk but not faster than she can run. The goomba with the mini goombas? ...Goomba sends them in front of him and they latch onto Peach and slow her down so that it's harder to evade the goomba

Ok I'll wait for more opinions.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Oh dear, looks like I gotta step in for a bit.

coolness32 Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
coolness32 Wrote:Let's take the Goomba's as an example, in the Mario games, you can jump over them and they just keep on walking. In this game they follow you quite well.

And the dick raises up ;) Goombas are not that dumb when they see a cute damsel like that ;)
Actually, this make me remember. They can indeed NOT follow her if she's clothed decently (no exposed boob / pussy ). But in Paper Mario 2, when Mario is seen by the enemies, they notice him (exclamation mark). So, the only thing we can do to be better here is to let it as is (they noticing Peach at any time) BUT raising dicks only if she's partially naked.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
coolness32 Wrote:I had an idea for the goombas though, instead of having them turn around like they do, which is out of character for them, their exclamation could just make them sprint towards Peach. So they walk along like normal but when they see Peach the exclamation mark appears and they make a dash at her. But once you jump over a goomba you shouldn't have to worry about them coming from behind! (pun intended!)

No turn around? I need more opinions. I really like they chasing Peach , as they want to fuck her at all costs.

I don't disagree at all. The goomba's work in this game, but you could always make them dumb, then change their skin color and that could make them a bit more smart. But goombas are supposed to be stupid and easy to dodge/kill. With how the enemies currently work, there's no reason to have different skins for enemies except for a purely cosmetic change. You won't need a yellow koopa that can change direction since even a goomba can already do that. But I seriously don't mind if the color changes are purely cosmetic. I wouldn't even mind if you had a color chooser for enemies...but I don't think that should necessarily be implemented.

Actually, the goomba doesn't turn around when it reaches a ledge, they just walk right into a pit. Goombas are indeed dumb, they run into anything and can be killed by anything. Technically, the Goombas shouldn't even notice Peach and go after her (they never noticed Mario either). Koopas are the same deal. Actually, almost every enemy doesn't follow Mario. The only enemies I can currently think of that follow Mario are:
Bloopers, Yellow Koopas, Dino Rhino, Chargin Chuck, Rip Van Fish, Chain Chomp (lunges at Mario, but can't leave his chain), Boo, Red Goomba (SMB3) and Monty Mole.

But I'd say that we can keep this as is, it's too much trouble removing it and keeping it only for the few enemies that normally would follow Peach around. We are dealing with a hot naked woman here, I think that can be classified as different.

coolness32 Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

If I remember correctly, there are red goombas in Mario 3. They didn't do anything special though.

Wrong, the red Goomba had wings and hopped around and followed Mario a bit.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

I prefer to keep existing skin colours instead of just making them up randomly. Just keep the Goombas as is. A change of look should also bring new scenes with it (such as the Gritty Goomba).

coolness32 Wrote:Hmmm, I know that there's different types of goombas. One has wings, one has mini goombas surrounding it...How about this, instead of doing skin changes you just make the normal dumb one, one with wings, which will not be dumb and will hop when Peach tries to jump over her or just hops to walk, floating a little bit. That takes care of the dumb not dumb goombas. Then the red one can be not dumb and fast, maybe faster than Peach can walk but not faster than she can run. The goomba with the mini goombas? Hmmm, in the games the mini goombas latch onto Mario and slow him down quite a bit. Initially I think the best they could do is the goomba sends them in front of him and they latch onto Peach and slow her down so that it's harder to evade the goomba. I'm not sure if all of these can be implemented though, they are just ideas. I don't think it would be bad to add more variety into the game.

That's a lot of different designs for just one enemy. Isn't that a little much? Goombas aren't going to appear in every world, preferably we'd have different enemies per world.

Also, red Goombas have never been faster than normal Goombas. Also, they appear in SMB3 only.
(Unless you count the Goomba King from SM64DS, who grows redder and bigger every time you hit him, this also makes him faster. But I don't think we can count that.)

If you want variety, you'll get it. But I don't really see how 4 different Goomba designs brings anymore variety than say, 40/50 different enemies. I think we put way too much thought on one Goomba. We should focus on new enemies and scenes. There's still plenty to make.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:46 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Goombas are indeed dumb, they run into anything and can be killed by anything. Technically, the Goombas shouldn't even notice Peach and go after her (they never noticed Mario...

Stop right here! In TTYD, when Mario is walking, any, I said, ANY enemy detects him (if nearby) and an exclamation point is set. I like this mechanic.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:The only enemies I can currently think of that follow Mario are: Bloopers, Yellow Koopas, Dino Rhino, Chargin Chuck, Rip Van Fish, Chain Chomp (lunges at Mario, but can't leave his chain), Boo, Red Goomba (SMB3) and Monty Mole.

When I add red goombas in some levels, I will think of changing some mechanics (like detecting her in a lazier way or not at all). The same with koopas. But its not a promise.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:But I'd say that we can keep this as is, it's too much trouble removing it and keeping it only for the few enemies that normally would follow Peach around. We are dealing with a hot naked woman here, I think that can be classified as different.

You got what I am thinking.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Wrong, the red Goomba had wings and hopped around and followed Mario a bit.

I will add the red goomba (and the little goombas that can make Peach walk slower and even arouse her) when I put wings on him.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:If you want variety, you'll get it. But I don't really see how 4 different Goomba designs brings anymore variety than say, 40/50 different enemies. I think we put way too much thought on one Goomba. We should focus on new enemies and scenes. There's still plenty to make.

I think the same.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby AnalBlonde » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:49 pm

Hi guys!

Since this seems to bee a very serious forum i changed my pic to something a little bit more (or less? ;) ) fitting..
I don't really understand how you do the quote thing but I hope we can do without :)

I really like the idea of how that Chargin Chuck guy that hold her horizontally over his lap (Peach lies facedown. Chuck's one hand is at her face, other is ready for spanking) and stroke his cock past her stomach (maybe breasts) whilst spanking her butt.) That is an sexy idea!

Also Toadsworth! I haven't thought of him before, but off course! He could just ask peach to arch forward over a char or a table. she is embarrassed but do as he say and then he gives her a good spanking!

The slimey tentacles are all great too, just think of what they can do to a sexy girl ;) soo I guess both the big blooper and that plant can be good at both spanking her little ass -cheeks red and do some hrm other stuff :roll:

About the coopas, do you mean that there should be a bunch of them? like to or three?

I really like how you take my suggestions serious :) So I have decided to put my thoughts into the blueprint of the castle:
First off. AWESOME just one taught, I think it is a little strange to have the nursery next to her bedroom, don't you think? And also I wouldn't like too miss the oportunity of having peach forced to walk past some mushroom guys naked and embarrassed while they give her sassy comments and so on, like it is now, if its possible..

I like the bar idea! What if she could get a little tipsy and when she is.. the mushroom guys start making advancements on her :P maybe touching her boobs and ass, maybe even lick her to an orgasm or something, wouldn't that be sexy?

Is there anything more you want maybe want my advice or suggestion on? just ask anything!

hugs & kisses
AnalBlonde

Postby Dreidz » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:06 pm

Hey guys, I've been following the updates for a while now, but I haven't really been playing the mainly because I'm not sure what to do. What I mean is :
What's the actual goal of the game. Becoming a total slut or keep killing npcs ? What is the difference If I kill them or if I let them have their way with peach ? Will the ending change somehow ? Does it give more points to do one or the other ? I feel that I can't complete this game if I don't know which to try. Is one more rewarding than the other ? (Other than fapping haha)
Thanks !
Dreidz
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects