Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.2 (may 12/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun May 12, 2013 11:13 pm

MPLDAM: Could you please verify if you can reproduce a given error? After going to character select, and changing something (clothes, gloves, etc) peach stopped to jump.
EDIT: FOUND IT! If you select a higher breast size in character select, THEN you return to the normal breast size, peach doesnt jump anymore.
FIXED!

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:I save Mario.

You mean, 'I saved Mario'. Good work ;)

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:What is the bug - when i hit the bar that gives advices to Peach game stoped and do not work - i can not reproduce that bug again in future - so i do not know why it begins.

The correct: "The bug is: when I hit the bar that gives advices to Peach, the game stops working"
Hmmmmmmmmm.....Yes we need to know where this bug appears so I can fix it.

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:In the final phase of musturbation - peach is mooving by map - if you press left or right, It is an example to show it on the after ship level. (Peach mustirbates in the sky =))

I can't reproduce. Did Peach masturbate near Larry (the boss), then you pressed right to touch the boss just before falling?
If so, FIXED it.

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:The next is - that that blocks are very hard to jump through in this level like on screen.

You say "Those blocks are very hard to jump on in this level, as shown in the screen". But...in which level? 1-3 or 1-5? Where? In the first floor? Second floor?

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:in laboratory level (with rocket) - some times before you drink the poution - Mans there ask you what is she doing or why is she naked - may be i am wrong - but she is not naked :mrgreen:

Mans? You say, the x-nauts? The astronauts? Sir Grodus? The computer TEC-XXX?
If you mean those x-nauts (blue with white capes and glasses) they dont say Peach is naked, but they ask why she is there. She can answer 'I've lost my clothes!' even with the clothes on. We forced her to answer like this, this isnt a mistake ;) But yes, I can make him answer like 'No, you're still clothed. Want me to undress you, huh'?
OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:A little one thing that i do not like about sand blocks - if you fall down - and do not read advice on that level what to do with it it is very hard to understand it ;) May be create possiability to get there again if you do not read advice box to let player read it ?

Ok I'll move the block to the under floor ;)

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:All other stuff works realy good and much more faster then when i test it last time.

Ok thanks ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon May 13, 2013 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Thatguy45 » Mon May 13, 2013 3:19 am

Happy Mother's Day from all of Peach's future children!
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Pregnant_Peach_.jpg
Pregnant_Peach_.jpg (155.34 KiB) Viewed 1586 times

I might suggest that when the feature is finally implemented that instead of Peach stopping to give birth in a level that she returns to the castle and gives birth in the Nurse's room, where possibly her grandmother can help her out and carry the child away. Maybe we can even see a cute scene with Peach breast-feeding the baby.
Thatguy45

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon May 13, 2013 3:27 am

Thatguy45 Wrote:Happy Mother's Day from all of Peach's future children!

OwnerOfSuccuby said it before :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&start=6480#p213043
I like this picture ;)
Did you see the 3rd chomp scene?
Thatguy45 Wrote:I might suggest that when the feature is finally implemented that instead of Peach stopping to give birth in a level that she returns to the castle and gives birth in the Nurse's room, where possibly her grandmother can help her out and carry the child away. Maybe we can even see a cute scene with Peach breast-feeding the baby.

I still prefer to make her give birth in the level area. She can try to hide herself (say, if she's near a bush, a button will appear: use the bush!') But I can think about a secondary birth area (in the nurse's room). If she gives birth/eggs out in the open, the eggs will form mini goombas or whatever, then it will run away. Toads will appear naked and they would suck her or go away too. Enemies wont harm her, because, in the game, everyone will respect that hard moment of her. Once 'freed' (by the wish of the player) they will want Peach again :twisted:
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon May 13, 2013 3:57 am

The new Chomp scene is great! I assume that there will be a doggy style one soon? ;)

Also in the time of waiting for you and Quiz analyzing my scripts, I came up with achievement names and ideas.

Peachy Experiment: Have lesbian sex for the first time

I Have the Power!: Collect every power-up in the game at least once

Hi I'm Daisy!: Have lesbian sex with Princess Daisy for the first time

Rosie Rump: Have lesbian sex with Princess Rosalina for the first time

Mona Pussy: Have lesbian sex with Mona for the first time

Cum with Krystal: Have lesbian sex with Krystal for the first time

You Go Girl!: Unlock all the lesbian sex scenes

Three Little Princesses: Have a three some with Daisy and Rosalina

Peach Pie: Have a lesbian orgy with all four girls

Mac or PC?: Have sex with TEC-XXX for the first time

Binary Babe: Unlock all TEC-XXX sex scenes

Dildos Ahoy!: Buy your first dildo

Toy Collector: Buy all the dildos from the sex shop

Easy to Please: Masturbate for the first time.

Naughty Princess: Masturbate 5 or more times in one level

I'll come up with more achievement names later.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Thatguy45 » Mon May 13, 2013 4:11 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Did you see the 3rd chomp scene?

It was awesome.
Thatguy45

Postby DraconisOminous » Mon May 13, 2013 4:39 am

Weird. This is the second time I've loaded the front page here and tried to load a save and found none. Is there a save path for the game? I doubt it is something on your side if it is a save bug (yes, my computer is allowing that 100 kb that you require) but. . . it seems odd that it won't keep a save. More so when I haven't cleared the save.
DraconisOminous

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon May 13, 2013 4:46 am

DraconisOminous Wrote:Weird. This is the second time I've loaded the front page here and tried to load a save and found none. Is there a save path for the game? I doubt it is something on your side if it is a save bug (yes, my computer is allowing that 100 kb that you require) but. . . it seems odd that it won't keep a save. More so when I haven't cleared the save.

Sorry, I had to reset all saves due to some nasty bugs. This might not occur again.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby DraconisOminous » Mon May 13, 2013 4:50 am

Ahh, no trouble. Just seems to occur whenever I try to load up a game then. Just makes it a slight bit of a pain, considering my laptop doesn't exactly run things the fastest anymore. Either that, or it just takes me longer than I think it should for peach to move.
DraconisOminous

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon May 13, 2013 4:51 am

Hey Ivan. What did you think of my achievement names?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon May 13, 2013 4:57 am

DraconisOminous Wrote:Ahh, no trouble. Just seems to occur whenever I try to load up a game then. Just makes it a slight bit of a pain, considering my laptop doesn't exactly run things the fastest anymore. Either that, or it just takes me longer than I think it should for peach to move.

Saved games should be ethernal. The actions that resets a load slot:
1 - you erased the browser cache, you reformated/reinstaled a new operating system, the browser is auto deleting the cache, or a browser virus are deleting cache files.
2 - you overwrote it with a new save.
3 - the internal game changed in a way it made save files obsolete (the current case above).

If your PC is not that fast, you have to check for virus and apps that optimize the system, cleaning windows registry entries, checking for faulty dlls, running an anti-virus , anti-trojans, anti-hijacks.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Hey Ivan. What did you think of my achievement names?

Not bad! I'll take notes, thanks! But there are some that I dont think it will be so special, like the 'masturbating 5 times in a level'. I think it will be better if peach masturbates just before making love , 5 times or more, like 10 ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby DraconisOminous » Mon May 13, 2013 6:47 am

My pc is just slow due to age, heat, and general windows registry slow down. Laptops always have a shorter life-expectancy anyway.
DraconisOminous

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Mon May 13, 2013 7:32 am

When will the new chomp scenes be added to the gallery? i played for like 30 minutes and i could only find one xD, pretty awesome that first animation, you got dem animation skills!
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby RussianUser » Mon May 13, 2013 8:56 am

Bug when moving to another area level (when moving through the pipes, entrance at the doors). When I moved to the secret area level and at Peach attacked monster, she had a "twin". That is so, one Peach has sex with a monster, the other Peach can be controlled by player. And they can replace each other.

The second bug: the bug with the seller in Toad Town. If you pick up enough coins to go and buy something, for example a life mushroom, the value of the coins indicator when buying gradually decreasing. This can be used. For example, when I had 600 coins, I didn't buy 4 1up, I bought 8 1up. I bought them again and again, while coins indicator didn't show zero.

Again, sorry for the English, I use a translator.
RussianUser

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon May 13, 2013 11:22 am

RussianUser Wrote:Bug when moving to another area level (when moving through the pipes, entrance at the doors). When I moved to the secret area level and at Peach attacked monster, she had a "twin". That is so, one Peach has sex with a monster, the other Peach can be controlled by player. And they can replace each other.

I need more information.
1 - which level
2 - which area/pipe/door
3 - if the enemy attacked peach immediatelly after she appeared there

cThe second bug: the bug with the seller in Toad Town. If you pick up enough coins to go and buy something, for example a life mushroom, the value of the coins indicator when buying gradually decreasing. This can be used. For example, when I had 600 coins, I didn't buy 4 1up, I bought 8 1up. I bought them again and again, while coins indicator didn't show zero.[/quote]
Checking!

RussianUser Wrote:Again, sorry for the English, I use a translator.

No problem.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby RussianUser » Mon May 13, 2013 11:31 am

I took the game to the end, this was in any world, at any level, as soon as the Peach out of the door or get out of the pipe and it is attacking monster, then there is a bug. Also, I forgot to write that the same bug happens when Peach comes to the shower. One Peach clean, another Peach can move freely. Later on, if I can, I'll do a screenshot.
RussianUser

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Mon May 13, 2013 1:23 pm

You say "Those blocks are very hard to jump on in this level, as shown in the screen". But...in which level? 1-3 or 1-5? Where? In the first floor? Second floor?

The level - 2... where it is sand blocks that player need to destroy to take a key. It is only on level with this blocks. But i will check it and say more correctly soon ;)

Thank you for advices ;) I will try to wright more correctly ;)

I will send you new fla file soon ;)
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby DraconisOminous » Mon May 13, 2013 3:15 pm

Bug: Whenever Peach or the PC is able to use the run button to pick something up, you can move around if she is getting fucked. She may be invisible. She can be fucked by another monster. You can test this easily in world 1-2 on top of a vegetable.
DraconisOminous

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon May 13, 2013 4:44 pm

RussianUser Wrote:I took the game to the end, this was in any world, at any level, as soon as the Peach out of the door or get out of the pipe and it is attacking monster, then there is a bug. Also, I forgot to write that the same bug happens when Peach comes to the shower. One Peach clean, another Peach can move freely. Later on, if I can, I'll do a screenshot.

Ok, so all those problems start to appear after you won the game? After Mario? Then you restarted the game and those glitches appeared?
Or you say in the end of the current level? Did you check the latest version I uploaded here this morning (morning in our time, night in yours). I'll check.

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:The level - 2... where it is sand blocks that player need to destroy to take a key. It is only on level with this blocks. But i will check it and say more correctly soon ;)

Please inform the the exact place, or if the blocks need to be adjusted and I'll do that.

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:Thank you for advices ;) I will try to wright more correctly ;)

You can do the same for me ;)

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:I will send you new fla file soon ;)

I loved her gait (walk style)! Well done, OwnerOfSuccuby, MIM PUT Knight!

DraconisOminous Wrote:Bug: Whenever Peach or the PC is able to use the run button to pick something up, you can move around if she is getting fucked. She may be invisible. She can be fucked by another monster. You can test this easily in world 1-2 on top of a vegetable.

Ok I'll check.
Darn, the game IS NOT stable yet :/
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Destrocto » Mon May 13, 2013 8:49 pm

Did you give gamesofdesire permission to upload your game to their website?
Cause it's up there...
Destrocto

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon May 13, 2013 8:52 pm

Destrocto Wrote:Did you give gamesofdesire permission to upload your game to their website? Cause it's up there...

Back to page 158 -> viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&p=194000&hilit=gamesofdesire#p194000
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects