Tails and Tribulations - a CYOA story

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Tails and Tribulations - a CYOA story

Postby Gorbaz » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:16 pm

Howdy folks!

So, it's been a while since I last tried to make a non-flash project in this using RPG VX, and I think it's high time I gave something another go, as I'm feeling particularly enthused with how far I've gotten thus far. Basically, I'm writing a (potentially) lengthy adventure setting where, in the basic story, people get to decide apon what the main character does, as you would expect with a CYOA. However! Later on, once I have chapter 1 done, I'm planning to convert the story into RPG VX to give a more free-roaming and interactive advventure.

Feel free to check out the story side of things as it stands. I'm constantly updating it with new pages, so it's growing constantly. This link here takes you through to the front page of the story thus far, and I am open to suggestions and comments, however I'd request that people put them in here first, rather than modifying an existing post or making a new one. I'll put a note on the front page of everyone who puts down a though or idea or even plot hook that I like and use

http://editthis.info/create_your_own_adventure/Tails_and_Tribulations

Oh, I'll also update here when I get new pages done!

So far the story follows one character, and I've already had good feedback about it. If all goes well and I get to a satisfactory conclusion, then not only will I start on the RPG VX side of things, but may well do a chapter 2, following either the same character, or a different one.

So, yah. That's all!
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Re: Tails and Tribulations - a CYOA story

Postby BlueLight » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:35 pm

i like...

but it needs more KITSTUNE!!!
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-npVuHgkpCS4/UBGK27HLGVI/AAAAAAAAABo/YqP_jZ7MiO8/s1600/KITSUNE.jpg

... okay i'm done being silly. But i did like this.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Gorbaz » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:22 pm

More Kitsune, you say? Well, perhaps in the future....

I can safely say that, at this point, I plan to have humans, anthros, transformation, and at some point, SMUT!

Oh, and lots of words.
Gorbaz

Postby BlueLight » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:32 am

Gorbaz Wrote:More Kitsune, you say? Well, perhaps in the future....

I can safely say that, at this point, I plan to have humans, anthros, transformation, and at some point, SMUT!

Oh, and lots of words.

oh praise he hi, low neko!
BlueLight

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:28 am

Looks promising, I shall be watching this.
Kuragari

Postby Gorbaz » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:40 pm

Update #1

Several new pages added in various locations. Longest thread is.. 5 pages long, I think?

Working on a 'bad end' that one or threads will lead to

Will be more specific on future updates!
Gorbaz

Postby BlueLight » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:04 am

water replaced with wine just to make a girl drunk and horny.... THIS SPEAKS KITSUNE! I'm shocked that none of them pushed her down the well while stripping her panties off >: )
BlueLight

Postby Gorbaz » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:11 pm

Update #2 - I've added a couple more small sections long the path, and now, I believe, have all the first-line choices covered.

I have updated the title page to include Bluelight's tag, as there will be Kitsune appearing later. Well, perhaps not traditional kitsune but rather fox-morphs. Still, wouldn't have included them otherwise, and think I have a good way that the story can bend around them.

I am writing a "canon" story thread which I will space out over several choices that will be a less smutty thread. I also plan on putting it up for self-publishing when done. Also, will then build up the other threads around it
Gorbaz

Postby BlueLight » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:06 am

Gorbaz Wrote:Update #2 - I've added a couple more small sections long the path, and now, I believe, have all the first-line choices covered.

I have updated the title page to include Bluelight's tag, as there will be Kitsune appearing later. Well, perhaps not traditional kitsune but rather fox-morphs. Still, wouldn't have included them otherwise, and think I have a good way that the story can bend around them.

I am writing a "canon" story thread which I will space out over several choices that will be a less smutty thread. I also plan on putting it up for self-publishing when done. Also, will then build up the other threads around it

.... there are going to have a Fox morphs.... not a kitsune? Image

Don't trust the picture or it might steal your computer mouse!
BlueLight

Postby Gorbaz » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:56 pm

This still going, by the way, despite any updates for nearly a month! I'm concentrating on the main story (which I'll get published), and then work on the various branches. I have two bad ends written and uploaded, but with no direct links.

FOXES!!!! Bwah!
Gorbaz

Return to Creative Corner