Amaranth RPG MAKER VX|ACE

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX

Postby Car6on » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:29 pm

Duruband Wrote:
Car6on Wrote:
Duruband Wrote:picture King fuck blonde is missing (when u lose to the king) also the shade attack of the Sex Goddess is hitting one enemy twice instead of two enemies once) also gabriels kick thats supposed to hit 2 targets.
2 bulls fuck girl also missing

Btw spent 1 hour to defeat the king and then 30 mins on where to get out and I still dont know, could you spoil the way out in a pm or something? would really like to test the outside aswell

Also some of the characters have a green outline to them that covers the groud like the bulls and the cloaked guys.

The pictures are no longer missing. The Sex Goddess shade attack hits one enemy twice when there are no more then one enemy.
I nerfed the king but if he is still to difficult I advice you to buy items such as HP UP and MANA UP at the whorehouse.
The Exit is where you start in the game and it is also where the game ends.

I dont know how to remove the green outline on some of the enemies. Im still pretty new to RPG MAKER VX.

FlashOfSonic Wrote:I'm finding that the game lags horribly.

Not much I can do there I'm afraid.

Im sorry you misunderstood, the king was actually awfully easy (i found the angels harder) and the shade attacks one target twice even when there are 2 or even 3 enemies (at least with me, same for the kick)
Thanks for adding the pictures so fast you are good at RPG maker and I unfortunately also do not know how to remove the green outlining.

Is there any specific way you can tell that the game has ended? Because when I walked to the entrance dodging the bulls she told me I needed to save more women.

Also my game is not lagging in the least.

Oh well based on that Im buffing the king again. The shade attack should target 2 random enemies if not possible the same target twice. Im sorry what "kick"?

I have fixed the problem at the exit now. When you have defeatet the king you can go to the exit and it shouldnt say "you need to free more women" anymore.
Car6on

Postby Duruband » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:10 pm

Car6on Wrote:Oh well based on that Im buffing the king again. The shade attack should target 2 random enemies if not possible the same target twice. Im sorry what "kick"?

I have fixed the problem at the exit now. When you have defeatet the king you can go to the exit and it shouldnt say "you need to free more women" anymore.

The randomness of the attack could result in hitting the same enemy twice, though I have never seen a dual target attack do anything other than hitting the same opponent twice. (the kick is another hit 2 opponents spell that Galadriel has, I misread it it is named Double attack)

If you want to buff the king I'd suggest making him immune to confusion and blind or galadriels darkness attack since that makes him practically deal 0 dmg and even just damage himself. Tested all pictures they are all working and same for the ending.

It was a pleasure testing your game, well done and au revoir! :D Hope to test more of your games soon ^^
Duruband

Postby Car6on » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:26 pm

Duruband Wrote:The randomness of the attack could result in hitting the same enemy twice, though I have never seen a dual target attack do anything other than hitting the same opponent twice. (the kick is another hit 2 opponents spell that Galadriel has, I misread it it is named Double attack)

Well since both "Shade" and "Double Attack" targets 2 random targets I find it only normal that there would be a chance that it could target the same target twice.
Car6on

Postby Raio10 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:38 pm

FlashOfSonic Wrote:I'm finding that the game lags horribly.

So does mine does anyone else?
Raio10

Postby hoboy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:57 am

Yeah - very bad lag. I'm on an older xP system and it's virtually unplayable
hoboy

Postby moonblack » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:39 pm

There are over 350 events on a single map. It's no surprise the game lags for some people.

As a general rule for VX games you should avoid having more than a 100 events on a single map, especially if many of them move around.
moonblack

Postby Mickele » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:24 am

played through the game and i liked it...
both way (fighting and getting raped) are interesting, but in the end you need to fight...

i wonder if there will be a continue for the started storyline...
still after looking throgh the pics, i'm missing the series with your second pic, where the girl gets fucked by the gnomes indoor (wasn't able to spot it in the game...)...
Mickele

Postby Car6on » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:27 pm

moonblack Wrote:There are over 350 events on a single map. It's no surprise the game lags for some people.

As a general rule for VX games you should avoid having more than a 100 events on a single map, especially if many of them move around.

Ahhh I didnt know that...In the next game I make I will try to avoid it.

Mickele Wrote:played through the game and i liked it...
both way (fighting and getting raped) are interesting, but in the end you need to fight...

i wonder if there will be a continue for the started storyline...
still after looking throgh the pics, i'm missing the series with your second pic, where the girl gets fucked by the gnomes indoor (wasn't able to spot it in the game...)...

Glad you likes it. Yeah in the end you need to fight to continue the story, I dont want things to be to easy.
There will be follower to this game, perhaps several followers but of course I wont promise anything.
Yeah if you have been fucked by the gnomes while tied to the poles, an event will appear in one of the cells in the red room(an empty cell).
Car6on

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX (Finished)

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:56 pm

Out of curiosity, is it possible for the character to actually become addicted and end up staying there permanently? That one elf seer seems to suggest it.
Kuragari

Postby riddlebox1321 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:01 am

Um, the game freezes when you try to enter the treasury with the ogres and cage from the way the guardian lets you in. Can you fix this? Until then the only other ways in are to lose to one of the magicians in the pub or to talk to the ogre king.
My latest side projects: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2Xg68C9gNthZnZZNHFOWVBkbDg&usp=sharing
An inactive member of the Sim Brothel development board, still stop by when you're ... bored.
http://sim-brothel-v2.bigforumpro.com/
riddlebox1321

Postby BlueBody » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:32 pm

Oh? Not sure how this project passed by me without attracting my attention... will be trying this out later :)

update: so now that I've actually tried it out, it's not horrible. I've seen worse, and this certainly isn't that bad.
However, I feel like there was actually something approaching an average game. For one thing, using other pictures and formulating a story around them resulted in a disjointed game in this case.

Overall, 4/10 with the picture quality, lack of a solid story, and obvious mismatch of graphics everywhere.
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX (Finished)(Updated)

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:10 pm

I tried the game and feel it's way to hard at the beginning I entered and got raped by the first ogre at the gate because I didn't have the attack/health to take him out even using the potions was not enough. even after I got the other two slaves I still only managed to kill one ogre the vip whore she is good for healing but the other two can't kill anything to save there lives because of again lack of health/attack.
dragonmaster121989

Postby diedinafire » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:30 pm

The learning curve is definitely a negative exponential function.
diedinafire

Postby Car6on » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:43 am

Kuragari Wrote:Out of curiosity, is it possible for the character to actually become addicted and end up staying there permanently? That one elf seer seems to suggest it.

No it isnt but if you lose to many times you wont receive xp and therefore it will be harder to win the game in the end.

riddlebox1321 Wrote:Um, the game freezes when you try to enter the treasury with the ogres and cage from the way the guardian lets you in. Can you fix this? Until then the only other ways in are to lose to one of the magicians in the pub or to talk to the ogre king.

Fixed it :)

dragonmaster121989 Wrote:I tried the game and feel it's way to hard at the beginning I entered and got raped by the first ogre at the gate because I didn't have the attack/health to take him out even using the potions was not enough. even after I got the other two slaves I still only managed to kill one ogre the vip whore she is good for healing but the other two can't kill anything to save there lives because of again lack of health/attack.

The difficulty of the game is not a problem.
Car6on

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX (Updated)

Postby Sarahstar » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:34 pm

What room are you supposed to start in? When I launch, it seems to start me in the Ogre jail zone. In that zone, everything is able to kill me in 1-2 rounds of combat. By just looting everything I can find, then selling it and going to the tavern and buying a ton of +Power/+Speed/+Life powerups, I'm able to get powerful enough to kill the king whatever, and then escape into the town where I run into things that are WAY too easy for me.

Is this a bug and I should be starting elsewhere? I used the download link in the OP to get the client, so maybe I have an outdated version?

Still, neat game conceptually. The writing could use a LOT of work, but it's giving me some ideas as I'm learning to use RPG Maker!
Sarahstar
Newly Registered

Postby Car6on » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:15 pm

Sarahstar Wrote:What room are you supposed to start in? When I launch, it seems to start me in the Ogre jail zone. In that zone, everything is able to kill me in 1-2 rounds of combat. By just looting everything I can find, then selling it and going to the tavern and buying a ton of +Power/+Speed/+Life powerups, I'm able to get powerful enough to kill the king whatever, and then escape into the town where I run into things that are WAY too easy for me.

Is this a bug and I should be starting elsewhere? I used the download link in the OP to get the client, so maybe I have an outdated version?

Still, neat game conceptually. The writing could use a LOT of work, but it's giving me some ideas as I'm learning to use RPG Maker!

Hmmmm that sounds weird. I might have removed the starting location for testing but in any case I have fixed it now with a new upload :)

Thanks for the feedback.
Car6on

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX (Update 26/3)

Postby Car6on » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:41 am

BlueBody Wrote:Overall, 4/10 with the picture quality, lack of a solid story, and obvious mismatch of graphics everywhere.

You cant be serious ^^ Oh well haha I aint done yet after all...you just wait ;)
Car6on

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:42 am

just wondering was the game meant for you to get raped by almost every thing you come across?
something else I noticed you can't rest at all and the gold income is a little tricky when you cant win fights even at low level.
so recovering your health is to say the least tricky.
dragonmaster121989

Postby Car6on » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:22 am

dragonmaster121989 Wrote:just wondering was the game meant for you to get raped by almost every thing you come across?
something else I noticed you can't rest at all and the gold income is a little tricky when you cant win fights even at low level.
so recovering your health is to say the least tricky.

Almost every monster you encounter will rape you if you lose.
You cant rest yet but I will make it possible later.
Of course you can win fights at low level but it is a bit hard.
Car6on

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX (Update 31/3)

Postby gutsyrabbit » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:01 am

Hello ^^
I'm having trouble getting out of the small house from the north part of the map,after i defeated the slavw that was actually a ghost
i couldn't exit the house, is it a bug or is there another way out?
And also, you really did a good job with the game, the story is interesting to say the least, and just love those musclechub monster characters
gutsyrabbit
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects