Breeding Season: Alpha Version 5.3 [Update 11/3/14]

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Breeding Season (Monster Breeder) [New Update 3/2/2013]

Postby HartistaPipebomb » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:15 am

Also, the bunnygirls will be Viera (from Final Fantasy), so they will look something like this:
Viera.full.10963.jpg

EDIT: Foiled again by hotlinking! Here's the image I intended.
Last edited by HartistaPipebomb on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HartistaPipebomb

Postby Krios2401 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:28 am

HartistaPipebomb Wrote:Also, the bunnygirls will be Viera (from Final Fantasy), so they will look something like this:

They'll look like the default placeholder for an image hosting website? Eh, sure, why not? If there can be a Sonic eroge relating to Cream the Rabbit why not the--

Taken the joke far enough. Right now i'm just looking forward to the implementation of the Viera and hope circumstances don't get in the way of you giving us depraved pervs what we love.
Krios2401

Postby nizagam » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:06 pm

First i have to say that i really love this game :D !! It is one of my favourite on this seite.
But i would recommand to add a sell all button to the shop. It's a little bit annoying if you want to sell more than 20 items.
nizagam

Postby FruitSmoothie » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:17 pm

nizagam Wrote:First i have to say that i really love this game :D !! It is one of my favourite on this seite.
But i would recommand to add a sell all button to the shop. It's a little bit annoying if you want to sell more than 20 items.

Yeah there are a lot of little touches like that that could be added to make gameplay less a hassle with menus and popups and such. I'm sure he has a lot of those planned already.

Glad all the big bugs and problems are fixed. Somebody keeps sharing your new versions of the game on 4chan and swfchan which is great.

Would be nice if we could actually see the image you posted, Hartista :P
FruitSmoothie

Postby HartistaPipebomb » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:09 pm

nizagam Wrote:First i have to say that i really love this game :D !! It is one of my favourite on this seite.

A Sell All button is actually something I intended to add but didn't get to yet this version. The other thing was going to be sorting the breeding menu by monster type.
HartistaPipebomb

Postby Acha » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:37 am

I love the game so far, and I don't know if this has already been mentioned or not, but you should totally have a finish scene for all the sex scenes. I would love to see those girls getting their tight pussies filled up with cum.
Acha

Postby Khazuma » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:44 am

I don't typically care much for games like this, but it's an interesting concept and you seem to be pulling it off very well. Also, bonus points for the butt stallions. Maybe in a future update we could see bonerfarts. :P

As far as monsters I'd be interested in seeing added, I'm good with pretty much any male monsters for the farm girl to 'harvest'.
Khazuma
Newly Registered

Postby Krios2401 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:43 am

Encountered a small issue. While Gold clients will mention what perks they want, when they want a monster with TWO perks it doesn't mention what specific monster they want. While i at first thought the client would be happy with any monster with those two traits, when i tried to sell the client a Holtosarus with the traits and all stats maxed it still said i didn't meat the clients demand.
Krios2401

Postby Krios2401 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:07 am

A quick follow-up to my last post. I experimented with all available monster types and apparently gold clients will begin to demand three traits but only two of the demanded traits will be displayed. That or it's impossible to fulfill the demands after you reach a certain level. But then again i'm at the point where i can buy God, so while waiting for the next update i'll explore what i can do with my monsters whose stats are maxed and who have all six positive breeding modifiers.
Krios2401

Postby b00m » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:55 pm

dose having the male/female in order change the outsome of sex?
like is i select a catgirl on top and a dickwolf underneeth, will the outcome be diffirent than is i have the dickwolf on top than catgirl underneeth?
also i feel breeding is a little too random (example if 2 perents have the same breeding stats/traits there should be a HIGH chance of the baby having the same stats, im thinking 90%!)... or maybe a difficulty setting coming soon to change this?

just would like to say, the colour changes on the + for breeding modifiers is awsome and thanks for opening a blog!
b00m
Newly Registered

Postby FruitSmoothie » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:33 am

b00m Wrote:dose having the male/female in order change the outsome of sex?

Lol.
FruitSmoothie

Postby Krios2401 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:07 am

Acha Wrote:I love the game so far, and I don't know if this has already been mentioned or not, but you should totally have a finish scene for all the sex scenes. I would love to see those girls getting their tight pussies filled up with cum.

I actually have brought it up a couple of times. You'll get something nice when harvesting Butt Stallions but if i live to see a pink haired Harpy take a load, i can die a happy pervert. Though something else that would be nice would be the option to customize the assistant.
Krios2401

Postby Bla2alB » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:28 pm

Great game! Perhaps the best flash game I've played.
Here are my suggestions:
1. Add color customization for the farm girl at the beginning of the game.

2. Add levels and action points for the farm girl. So far there is no limit to amount of work she can handle within a day. Let’s assume:
Harvesting – cost 1 action point
Feeding – cost 1 action point
Training – cost 2 action points (when player puts same pet in top and bottom screen in the Breeding screen.
Breeding – free because it doesn’t involve farm girl into action. :)
Catch animals at the forest – cost 20 action points.
As for the levels:
1 lvl - 8 points (basic level)
2 lvl - 12 points (can be upgraded/purchased at the animals store)
3 lvl - 18 points (can be upgraded/purchased at the animals store)
4 lvl - 25 points (can be upgraded/purchased at the arena)
5 lvl - 35 points (can be upgraded/purchased at the arena)
6 lvl - 50 points (can be upgraded/purchased at the arena)

3. Add level for pet houses. Each upgrade would change their view and increase amount of animals they can hold.
1 lvl - 3 animals
2 lvl - 4 animals
3 lvl - 5 animals

4. Add World Map and additional locations.
Store. Here you can buy diffrent staff.
- Health insurance increases breast of the farm girl.
- Toys (additional animation)
- Trap for catching animals in the forest.
Forest. After completing bronze request for the first time, NPC tells player that he has seen a very beautiful creature in the forest and it would be great is player could capture it using trap (available at the store) and consumable with 4 stars each parameter. In fact player has only 7% chance to catch this rare creature; in other cases he will get creature type of which are available in the shop.
Arena. After completing silver request for the first time, NPC tells player that he buys animals for the Arena. After that player can upgrade farm girl up to 6 lvl and hire trainer (male character), which opens new animation with pet girls when you train them.
Palace – by clicking on it player receives message "Place where all gold requests come from and where princes lives."

5. Need incest notifications when you do breeding.
Bla2alB

Postby Ayato.olin » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:56 pm

This game is awesome ! I love it and if you want, i will give some idees for the futur of this game.

I agree with you Acha : every breeding action must have a finish animation. It's could be very cool !! ;)
The male can cum inside or outside : if it cum inside, they make a baby automatically. At the end, you will be able to contrôle were the male monster cum. So you can make baby manually.

An other idee, every monster may have a speciality : it's an action that can give you a lot of money and each monster have its action.
For instance, the butt stalion can be trained to do butt stalion races. If you win a race, you win 10 000 money. It's very hard to win one of them because you must have a butt stalion with huge statistiques. The values of the statistiques required are secret (and random) but you know wich one you must rise. I think strengh and stamina may be the two caracteristique you must rise.
Of course, your assistante have to ride the horse but not on the butt stalion, under it ! She will do the race attached on the horse belly with the horse's dick in her vagina :D So she will be fucked by the butt stalion during the race.

Why earning 10 000 money, it's too much ! Because every monster can have an atraction. It's a big ranch uprgade which can give you money each days.
With the butt stalion again, there is the cumbath house : each days, customers will pay to have a butt stalion cumbath. In a huge but empty spa bath, three horse will cum to fill it with semen. Customers will take a bath into this and she can drink horse semen when she want. It cost 100 000 and requir 3 horses to fill the bath each morning. These horse can't be use an other time these day. You have to assign an other horse to make more money : the customers will pay to drink a butt stalion cumshot. More you assign horses, more money you win.

With this money, you can buy expedition who cost 1 000 000 and who can find legendary monster !
It's an other version of an existing monster which can do every action of the original but with something more : a unicorne for the butt stalion and a two dick wolf for the dick wolf for instance.
When you find every legendary monster, you end this game ! (but you can still breed monster and do races ;) )
PS : i'm not english so sorry for language mistakes...
Ayato.olin
Newly Registered

Postby Campo92 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:48 pm

man, i've create something like a god: afther ive bought an holstaurus, i start milk her, then i've gave birth to a lot of monster, selling those with negative stats and keeping the others. then i've mixed a monster with "no downies" with some of those, and after some mix, i've obteined a butt stallion with "no downies" and all the stats whit positive effects. now i've something like 50000 gil...
Campo92

Postby Ironvein » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:59 pm

Quick bugs in the game so far:

Still have the issue in a monster pen; where you sell a monster of that type through the client, the monster doesn't actually leave the pen until you leave the pen first. This gives an chance to harvest from an already sold monster.

While you have fixed the 'hotkey' issue, you have not really addressed the problem with being able to click buttons outside of the main focused window. (Main example, in town buying a monster; you can click Leave Town, even with the monster selection still up.)

Speaking of buying monsters: If you select a monster to look at it's stats and then click restock; the monster you are looking at doesn't go away when the list refreshes. It leaves the list, but not the stat window.
Life is Hard and Then You Die.
Ironvein

Re: Breeding Season (Monster Breeder) [New Poll 3/6/2013]

Postby HartistaPipebomb » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:51 pm

Added a new poll and an idea for how I will have the voting/donation system work.

Will probably have a (small) new update on Sunday.
HartistaPipebomb

Postby Ironvein » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:46 pm

Hmm, it looks like most of the choices you gave is an attempt at reusing your preexisting resources. That can make your game kinda stale unless you get more of the game developed (story and such). If you're going to add a new monster, it should be as original as possible (until you have a larger base at any rate).
Life is Hard and Then You Die.
Ironvein

Postby humanchair » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Come on people not pig men. I keep seeing the Gamorreans from Starwars.
humanchair
Newly Registered

Postby Elerneron » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:02 pm

I voted for other bestial, because I'm a big zoo fan, but I was tempted to vote for dragon as well. (My second choice as it were.)

As far as pig men, orcs are often portrayed as porcine (pig-like). Anyway if / when you put in a pig creature are they going to have a corkscrew shaped penis like an actual pig?

Random observation: The strange thing is that drakes (male ducks) also have a corkscrew shaped penis . . . weird they aren't even in the same taxonomical class.
Elerneron

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects