Adult Sim v1.0(Sound,WIP)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Adult Sim v1.0(Sound,WIP)

Postby JDJacksan » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:54 am

Hello everyone,
The game is something along the lines of The Sims and a bit like GTA( The GTA part will come later on when the character has a choice of taking over organizations or
building new ones).
You may chose the dreams and the build of your character.Presently only city central is open where you can pursue your career as a model or a teacher.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Things currently possible in the game :
1) Careers : Teacher/Model
2) Seduction : Uncle/Principle/Students/Room-mates
3) Dating options: Kris the school teacher
4) Secret map: The jail
5) Endings : 1 bad ending and 1 good ending.

Note: Pressing q should show you your character, pressing s should use the seduce/callover skill however it cannot be used yet in central city because
you need to unlock prostitute as a profession which comes later(you will just see callover animation).

The main problem with the game is that the picture folder is about 375 mb, so I have uploaded it as rar file named Picture.rar, you will need to download it and plug it in Graphics folder of the game.

I hope I have sorted out the missing files issues, however if there are still problems please let me know.The same goes for game bugs and glitches.

Links :
Game : Dropbox link :https://www.dropbox.com/s/z5v7lo3mqvs7efa/Adult%20sim.exe
4sharedlink :http://www.4shared.com/file/rUCuKuex/Adult_sim.html?
Pics : http://www.filefactory.com/file/2om7rk55hg6p/n/Pictures.rar

For those who already have downloaded the old picture.rar you do not need to download it again, just download the addon folder and merge them for newer animation scenes
Addon pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8biy08m2zo0mvoi/Pic%2802-10%29.rar?m
http://www.4shared.com/rar/Ev1prltc/Pic_02-10_.html?

Fixed the bugs with the outfit management, jail scene, The jogging glitch.

Changes : 1)The couch masturbation, now you can masturbate only twice a day.
2)The conference orgy scene, it should reduce morale by 80 and not set it to -80 :D .
3)Hospital in central city along with a motel for players who could not convince Kris to rent the room.
4)Added 3 missions for prostitute profession.
5)Collapsing in central city should take you to the hospital and not the end of game.
New events : 1)You can do a job from the model agency boss.
2)Fixed the whore profession job issue, there should be 3 playable jobs.

I am uploading the files via other sites too, once done I shall post the other links as well.

A basic walkthrough :
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

1) You can seduce uncle to gain the pearl necklace, tease him twice with the bedroom option and then go to the bathroom.Let him know you are going to take a bath,masterbate and let him watch.
next you can either buy the breast pump and tease him or you can redo the bedroom scene. Now He should be horny enough,replay bathroom scene but this time invite him inside.
you can explore more options with uncle.
2)School :
You can get the job if you have more than 10 intelligence, else you can seduce him if you have seduced the uncle.
However seducing the principle will reduce your karma and dating Kris would be impossible, so I suggest you bag a date with him first then talk to the principle.
For those who chose teaching as dream career it will be easy but other will have to go to his house and talk to him first, then you can go talk to him in the school.
He should ask you for a date.
Those who have seduced uncle better not invite kris inside the house,instead go to his house and ask to get the room.
Now inside your new house don't try to get it on with anyone other than kris until you have a whore rep of 40 or else you will miss your chance.
you can now go back to school and should you choose it, you can seduce over the 2 boys.
Note : The conference orgy takes 6 HP so unless you have greater than 7 HP it will lead to gameover. The conference orgy should give you enough rep for the whore plot stories.
3) Modelling : Try to get confidence above 20 and wear the skimpy jogging dress, accept the old guy's proposal to get into modelling career.
Once you have enough confidence(Above 100), try walking nude outside for the secret map : Jail, talk to the girl Valerie and get her to tell her name to get started on
prostitute career option. After sleeping in the jail, when the police guy comes over do NOT talk to him, just choose get out of here option.
4)Now when you go to the motel, assuming you know Valerie and you have a rep above 40, you should have a choice of taking up whoring as a career option.
Notes : 1) For conference orgy at the school, the principal should be seduced else you will not get permission for using the room and it should lead to one of the bad endings.
2)Better take the skill mod bj and fuckwithout clothes if you want to advance to mission 3 in whore plot.
Last edited by JDJacksan on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:01 am, edited 12 times in total.
JDJacksan

Re: Adult Sim v1.0(Sound,WIP)

Postby evo3bro » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:37 am

pictures 1 and 2 cannot be downloaded rendering the game to be unplayable, hope that helps
evo3bro
Newly Registered

Postby konowal » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:55 am

could you reupload the pictures -on mediafire they there deleted
konowal

Postby killerwood244 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:29 am

The picture 1 and 2 links are dead.
killerwood244
Newly Registered

Postby NomNomNom » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:46 am

hi
i tried 2 download the pictures but apparently the files no longer exists :(
and jst so you know ->photoshop->save as (dnt know, its been a while) web-image? well you ll know when you see it, would reduce it drastically(?) :D
dnt know if it its usefull for games though... you ll have to try it out :P

jst tried to play it without images, even though i couldnt leave the first map it...
->looks great and has a lot of potential
NomNomNom

Postby chijon72 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:10 pm

Yes, I also got the error from mediafire. The game sounds interesting, so I hope you can re-up the files.
chijon72

Postby xeragoth » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:23 pm

cant play without pictures plz re-upload
xeragoth

Postby JDJacksan » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:56 pm

I am really sorry about the confusion....I just checked my E-mail and I have received an E-mail from mediafire saying that I have violated terms since I have distributed the files....hmmm...I am using it for the first time...is there any other way I can let you access to my pictures folder ?
JDJacksan

Postby BlueLight » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:12 pm

What are you programming in?
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Kurushimi » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:33 pm

Broken links for both picture files.
Kurushimi

Postby JDJacksan » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:27 pm

I am sorry about the confusion, I had not read the disclaimer of mediafire, since picture.rar contains pictures I am not allowed to distribute them.
I am going to upload the files in dropbox and share it as public as soon as possible.
Again I apologize for the mixup.

I am using RPGVX for the game
JDJacksan

Postby Zeus Kabob » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:06 am

Don't worry about it. Dropbox should work fine.

I didn't even realize that Mediafire had a ToS like that...
Zeus Kabob

Postby JDJacksan » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:10 am

Hello again,
I would like to inform that there is a bug when you use any of the skills. A particular sound file for associated with skills is missing.
I shall get it fixed immediately.
JDJacksan

Postby Darthan » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:52 am

It looks like there are several missing files. Keep getting errors about them.

It also seems that the event that triggers when you walk into the item shop does not close, so it triggers every time you step on the tile.

The event for the clothing shop, talking to the shopkeeper, does all kinds of weird things. You may want to look that over.
Darthan

Postby JDJacksan » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:12 am

Thanks for the heads up, the problem is that I had to remove lot of the initial files which I felt I could do away to remain within 128 mb limit.
I shall see what I am missing and rectify them.
JDJacksan

Postby fulgartech » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:47 am

I'm looking forward to seeing more of this. I'm a huge fan of Grrl Power and since Shadow2K hasn't put much new playable stuff in his new alpha I'm dieing for more.

I've been able to avoid *most* of the sound crashes by copying the Grrl Power sound files into the SE and ME directories. Unfortunately I seem to have gotten myself stuck trying to be a teacher and apparently not being smart enough for it. Time to play around with it some more.

Again, I look forward to seeing more of this.

Fulgartech
fulgartech

Postby ADIDAS » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:29 am

I'm finding that alot of the faces files are missing. Such as when you press x to access your menu is says file missing graphics/faces, and then when you first get to the town and you go into the shop and overhear the couples conversation afterwards you try and talk to the woman and again missing file graphics/faces. When these messages pop up it automaticly ends the game. :cry: Dame has potential and I would like to see it.
ADIDAS

Postby JDJacksan » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:39 pm

Ok I have been at it for some time....the same problem continues...and I guess that is the reason you are getting the missing files error.
I am finding that the compiler is not compiling the new files in graphics folder.
Any one knows why ? or how I can fix it ?
JDJacksan

Postby AwesomeDragonDude » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:46 pm

Perhaps I can help, but I will at least need to know what compiler you are using. Send me a PM with the info and I'll try helping out ASAP.
Feel the power of the AwesomeDragonDude! You feeling it yet? No?

Well, your internet sucks then. Or you suck. Or perhaps both.

Probably both.
AwesomeDragonDude

Postby BlueLight » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:53 am

so a jap game i have that uses pictures a lot takes 200 MB game and all. For reason i cant really direct you to the game.
i'll look at your pictures soon.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Next

Return to Creative Corner