Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.11 (jan 16/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:41 am

Wanderer Wrote:I tried to play level 1-8 and it's still the same...
I don't know why...

You have to upload a correct image first, then link correctly. I cannot see your image.
As for 1-8, It might be a problem with a save game. Here, I can go to level 1-8 without glitches (I use the latest version on page1).
But wait! Have you played the X-naut level first? Or perhaps, a Bonus Toad house? Have you entered the palace level BEFORE?

I have another Dilemma.
There are two types of 'inter pipe level' between worlds that I can make:

1) Simple one
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

pipe area idea1.jpg

1. Depending on the world, Peach will go into one of those confined places, with a SOURCE pipe and a DESTINATION pipe.
2. areas are too simple
3. peach can return to the last world if the player entered in that area by mistake. Just re-enter the source pipe.
4. no enough space for enemies/powerups
5. fast for Peach to reach the target pipe to go to world1.

2) Larger one (red squares are possible enemies)

pipe area.jpg

1. No matter the world, Peach will go to that large area. The source pipe depends on the actual world she was. All pipes make her fall in a way she cant return.
2. advanced area, can have special backgrounds/effects/different pipe colors. More fidelity to Mario world (when Mario falls from the pipe) and series like Super Mario Bros Super Show.
level 7-1.jpg
level 7-1.jpg (16.38 KiB) Viewed 3453 times

3. peach cannot return to the last world because pipes arent reachable. Peach cannot use the tail because there are many slopes/no enough areas to run, on purpose.
4. lots of space for enemies/powerups, even lives (but those ones will be usable ONCE per game!). No vaginal sex there (as Peach can fall right in an enemy).
5. player has to move along the level a bit to exit the level

I really like the larger one.
PS: remember the current game concepts feature A ONE WAY PIPE. So, either option 1 or 2 target pipes will make Peach go to World1. No way to go from World2 to World3, for example. This is to ensure Peach will use the cannon, with different scenes/styles. Those pipes are like a maze, so Peach will surelly GET LOST if she tries to find the target world from world1 pipes.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:32 am

That dilemma can be cleared up easily. The problem is that Peach shouldn't take very long to get back to world 1 if she wants to (read: the player wants to).
So why even make a convoluted area?

And item placement doesn't need to be inside these little areas. We have the marketplace, toad houses and levels to take care of power-ups.

The areas are big enough to fit one enemy. Keep it as that. You don't want to have to deal with a lot of enemies just to travel back. It should be a quick and easy process.

Now, I don't think you will accidentally enter this pipe, but if you do, you oughta be able to get back, unless you have traversed to world 1, of course.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:15 am

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:Well, you wanted an opinion, so lets give you one!

By parts.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:-Pretty much the whole top row. I saw you mentioning the skinnyness of the koopalings, but that depends on you. Ofcourse I hope you'll be able to turn them into some challenging opponents, or at least give them a bunch of interesting scenes, because I do like a challenge.

First, they will be made like Morton. Scenes that you just press space. Later, I will put a way to 'kill' Morton, jumping on it three times. Failing that will trigger the 'press space' scenes. Later or much later, I will put a 'press those combination os keys' in order to make her flee from the action.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:-I must be honest with you, I do not know all of the figures of the Mario universe, so tell me when I'm wrong. I assume most of these are sketches, so I won't go whine about their "body language" or something like that. Yes, that's a pro, that means I won't be bugging your ass off. For now. ;)

For me, more than 80% of them are complete and decent. In order to make you a bit impressed, I planned to use default goombas (did you see the original Playshapes version? Yes I wanted to use those goombas, for me it was enough).

goombas version 1.jpg
goombas version 1.jpg (4.99 KiB) Viewed 3428 times

But I wanted more. Then I struggled more, even more than I was able to. So I think I reached too much far, and not by chance, but due to help of everybody involved. The future? Well, some enemies will be surely improved. But sketches? No, man. I like all of them as is (so far). However I will take your honesty as a 'Ivan, lets do MORE!'. I will. At least try ;)

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:-When picking my favourite, I'm doubting between that big-ass dragon that pops up, or the mole, cuz, y'know, surprise surprise! :P

Fracktail. Once he's in the game, he will be a semi boss in the desert area. He can frighten Peach a bit, but no vore scenes. Thats granted.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:Con's:

:?
AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:First guy is the one between the Blooper and Charging Chuck, I tend to dislike "humanly" figures in these sort of games, but that's no big deal.

Wow, you touched a sensitive area. Thats because he's GENO, a SO KNOWN character of Super Mario RPG. Peach loves it. He's KIND and he's a soul that transforms into a being to save Mario. So, you must (yes, please, MUST) understand Mario first. You have to play the most important /known games (Super Mario world, Super MArio RPG, Paper Mario 1, Paper Mario 2) and more, entering Mario domain with all your heart. Then you will understand fully. For about humans...my goal is really to put more human creatures as far and as much as I can. And fleshy ones, not robots, and not lots of dildos. So its a thing I may not change in MIM PUT, its one of the most important columns. I was a bit deceived due to a lot of games featuring dildoes, metallic creatures, you name it.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:I just can't put my finger on it. Something about him makes me say no. Hmmm, I'll come back on him once I've found what.

Do you want the ORIGINAL one?

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:-Second guy, is the guy dressed in orange, which has fairy wings on his back. He seems to be waaaay too nice to rape our little princess. Perhaps that's what he's supposed to look like, but yea, still, doesn't add up.

He's from Super Mario Bros 2. Actually, those inhabitants are...KIDS. In order to make them adults (because too many years has passed by), they are now...you bet, adults. And they use PINK pajamas. I've put orange. They should improve (I have a new model of chest), so yes, they will be more human and more on shape sooner or later. But THAT one, yes, its like a sketch so far.
Lastly: Peach will not only be raped. She will also needs to do ...favours. She will be embarassed in some areas, and she will be excited to make sex. Rape scenes are only...details of some scenes.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:Last and well, least, is the first koopaling which has some different texture than the other. Forgot his name. I believe he was supposed to be a fat kid, so to speak, but he still has a bit too much of the "strong guy" look on him. Perhaps a bit of a belly would help.

That koopaling breathing? Its Morton. He will be with this shape, its final version. Its planned to make some fatter and variance in body shape of the other koopalings.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:Overall it was pretty good, I'm really looking forward to them being added.

Less than 8 months ago, I only had 4 enemies! And I've said: wow nice! For me its enough. Only some scenes and levels and its okay (then I'm now in 2013 with all those beings) :shock:

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:Been so nice to try and get the same glitch, but I'm afraid it's about your computer. I've been trying everything, even overloading my computer and then trying, but no avail. I have a Windows 7 laptop, so perhaps upgrading to 7 would work (or, if you're using a Mac or any other that isn't Windows, keep using that. Really. Don't even touch Windows).

Or downgrading to Windows98 (Im not lying, I have some computers in my laboratory that works better with WIN98). But again, lets try to find the culprit. Bugs are nasty!

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:Hope I've been helpful.

Yes! ;)

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:-ADD

-Multiply! :P

QuizmasterBos Wrote:That dilemma can be cleared up easily. The problem is that Peach shouldn't take very long to get back to world 1 if she wants to (read: the player wants to).
So why even make a convoluted area? And item placement doesn't need to be inside these little areas. We have the marketplace, toad houses and levels to take care of power-ups.

I want more opinions ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: CREATURES SO FAR!!

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:34 am

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:Well, you wanted an opinion, so lets give you one!

Good. Opinions. We need more of these. I will just give you some more info, since Ivan explained most of his stance.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:Pro's:

-Pretty much the whole top row. I saw you mentioning the skinnyness of the koopalings, but that depends on you. Ofcourse I hope you'll be able to turn them into some challenging opponents, or at least give them a bunch of interesting scenes, because I do like a challenge.

Oh, there will be a lot of quality scenes. We need to just get the stages out of the way and then the real interesting bits begin.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:-I must be honest with you, I do not know all of the figures of the Mario universe, so tell me when I'm wrong. I assume most of these are sketches, so I won't go whine about their "body language" or something like that. Yes, that's a pro, that means I won't be bugging your ass off. For now. ;)

Don't worry, Ivan knows not too much about the universe either, but that is where I come in. I know a lot about Mario and I give Ivan ideas for enemies that could work, or not. And you are right, there are still some in a conceptual stage.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:Con's:
-Since I've been too lazy to upload any pictures, I'll describe the guys I'm talking about. First guy is the one between the Blooper and Charging Chuck, I tend to dislike "humanly" figures in these sort of games, but that's no big deal. I just can't put my finger on it. Something about him makes me say no. Hmmm, I'll come back on him once I've found what.

As Ivan said, that is Geno. The reason he looks weird is because he is a human now. I said it was okay actually, so if anyone is to blame, it is me. The explanation for a wooden puppet to be a human being now? Let's just say the fairy godmother from Pinocchio visited Geno ;). And yeah, there is something odd which is difficult to say. I know exactly what you mean.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:-Second guy, is the guy dressed in orange, which has fairy wings on his back. He seems to be waaaay too nice to rape our little princess. Perhaps that's what he's supposed to look like, but yea, still, doesn't add up.

That is a Subcon and truth be told, I don't like it either. It looks better than before, but still not that great. I say if we have enough enemies, we will just remove him. The Subcon aren't memorable at all, anyway.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:-Last and well, least, is the first koopaling which has some different texture than the other. Forgot his name. I believe he was supposed to be a fat kid, so to speak, but he still has a bit too much of the "strong guy" look on him. Perhaps a bit of a belly would help.

Yeah, that is Morton. This is Playshapes original version actually, just optimized. He is also the benchmark for the other Koopalings, which is why Roy looks the same as him. And Morton actually has a different skintone, that is not a weird effect.
QuizmasterBos

Re: CREATURES SO FAR!!

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:50 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:That is a Subcon and truth be told, I don't like it either. It looks better than before, but still not that great. I say if we have enough enemies, we will just remove...

:o Shhhhhh!

shh.jpg
shh.jpg (9.66 KiB) Viewed 3425 times

I will improve him still this week, after making BOWSER JR, the third most voted last week. We will have OUR bowser JR, here in LOK. And , like all those enemies I've made, all will be available for everyone who works in our community, for future games.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:32 am

I'd rather it be non-complicated. For the sole fact that theres no reason for people to waste their time in an underground pipe level just to get to another world. Even if it is small, why not jus make both but make the bigger area hidden? They'll enter the small area and if they find like the secret button or something they are allowed to go to the bigger area.

I feel we should do is make an area like Mario Galaxy's spaceship(not 3 dementional of course) but just an area with Pipes. Each pipe will lead to each world. These pipes will be locked until Peach has successfully either beat a level in this world or completely finish it(your choice).

In this area we can include many things, like a training room for instance, weather it be for sex or just killing enemies. A nice place to buy things etc.(on a side note, have u thought of making lingerie, gloves, etc buyable? instead of making it available? I think it'd be great to include that in the shop)

How about having this area in the basement of her castle perhaps? Something of that sort. I think that it'd be nice to have the mobility to travel to each world easily.

I'm pretty sure we've discussed this many times already but as of now, my memory is not very good so sorry haha
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:49 am

Someone is coming from the sky!
Total curves:45.

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

luftmallow.swf [ 10.29 KiB | Viewed 3378 times ]

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:I'd rather it be non-complicated. For the sole fact that theres no reason for people to waste their time in an underground pipe level just to get to another world. Even if it is small, why not jus make both but make the bigger area hidden? They'll enter the small area and if they find like the secret button or something they are allowed to go to the bigger area.

*thinking* Ok thats it! A kind of a hole that let Peach explore a room full of pipes, then she can fall, go up...find for lives there... it will have some piranhas and buzzy beetles... So its like a entryway that happens by chance, because, when peach goes underground from those pipes, actually she goes into dozens of them to reach the place and we see just a glance of a given corridor. And we dont need to see all of them, just the source and destiny, like simplifing the universe using a big poster. So the player can get in, then out, then in again in order to see if he sees that black entryway, so he/she can explore that area.

But I want to retain at least those small corridors as default because SMB3 works that way.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:I feel we should do is make an area like Mario Galaxy's spaceship(not 3 dementional of course) but just an area with Pipes. Each pipe will lead to each world. These pipes will be locked until Peach has successfully either beat a level in this world or completely finish it(your choice).

I abandoned that idea because I preferred to use cannons to go to a given world (one way forward). The pipes are the 'one way backwards'. But, sure, later in the game, I can make a way that uses Bobomb Buddies to open another door to the two-way pipes, like the spaceship inner area. The idea of using cannons is because I can make more scenes with Peach using the cannon (like the cannon not working, then a bobomb passes by and do nasty things, etc). Of course these can be skipped for faster travel.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:In this area we can include many things, like a training room for instance, weather it be for sex or just killing enemies.

For now, I prefer to let Toadsworth do that training (with player consent).

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:A nice place to buy things etc.(on a side note, have u thought of making lingerie, gloves, etc buyable? instead of making it available? I think it'd be great to include that in the shop)

Already a plan to be made in the market area. Yes we will have buyable things.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:How about having this area in the basement of her castle perhaps? Something of that sort. I think that it'd be nice to have the mobility to travel to each world easily.

Already discussed, that's why the bunker is now in Peach campus area. But , again, it doesnt hurt if, in the future, Peach can also access more pipe areas, like inside her castle.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Bmatt212 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:43 pm

Hi :) love the game!! its great.
Havent been able to find any walk throughs or cheat codes ;) Also cant get past the spikes in level 2-4??? any help?
Keep up the great work!
Bmatt212
Newly Registered

Postby Bmatt212 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:57 pm

Hi :) Love the game, think its great.
Been reading through and great ideas ahead! Onl just started playing recently, cant get past spikes in desert castle? and the naut level cant get invisible a second time... apologies if they are dumb Q's not sure what is finished an what isnt.
thanks for the great game
Bmatt212
Newly Registered

Postby AwesomeDragonDude » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:30 pm

In response to Ivan:

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:First, they will be made like Morton. Scenes that you just press space. Later, I will put a way to 'kill' Morton, jumping on it three times. Failing that will trigger the 'press space' scenes. Later or much later, I will put a 'press those combination os keys' in order to make her flee from the action.

Sounds awesome, I like those kinda gameplays. ^^

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:For me, more than 80% of them are complete and decent. In order to make you a bit impressed, I planned to use default goombas (did you see the original Playshapes version? Yes I wanted to use those goombas, for me it was enough).
goombas version 1.jpg

But I wanted more. Then I struggled more, even more than I was able to. So I think I reached too much far, and not by chance, but due to help of everybody involved. The future? Well, some enemies will be surely improved. But sketches? No, man. I like all of them as is (so far). However I will take your honesty as a 'Ivan, lets do MORE!'. I will. At least try ;)

I might've used a wrong word here, I also see them as complete and decent, but with sketches, I meant that most of them *probably* don't have animations yet. Stuff does look great, don't worry, I will never whine about your artwork, for then I feel like I need to have knowledge about the "how-to" and I don't have that, haha.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Fracktail. Once he's in the game, he will be a semi boss in the desert area. He can frighten Peach a bit, but no vore scenes. Thats granted.

Ahh, I hoped he would be. And honestly, I'm glad that he isn't going to be a vore-enemy. Not that I hate it, it's just not on my "favourite" list.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Wow, you touched a sensitive area. Thats because he's GENO, a SO KNOWN character of Super Mario RPG. Peach loves it. He's KIND and he's a soul that transforms into a being to save Mario. So, you must (yes, please, MUST) understand Mario first. You have to play the most important /known games (Super Mario world, Super MArio RPG, Paper Mario 1, Paper Mario 2) and more, entering Mario domain with all your heart. Then you will understand fully. For about humans...my goal is really to put more human creatures as far and as much as I can. And fleshy ones, not robots, and not lots of dildos. So its a thing I may not change in MIM PUT, its one of the most important columns. I was a bit deceived due to a lot of games featuring dildoes, metallic creatures, you name it.

Sorry man didn't mean to. Like I said, I'm not too familiar with the Mario universe, so I can't place all figures. I will always be honest about how I think about it though and well, as you can see, sometimes that can hit a sensitive spot. Anyways, like I said, it's not a big deal, it's part of my view on how the game was/is developing, but now I heard that there are going to be alot more human figures in it, I can (and will) adjust my perspective on the game with it. It doesn't change my excitement about the game, I'm not that easily bored. ;)

In short, apologies, keep him in, I will always give honest reviews, so they can hit sensitive spots and I will adjust my view on the game's development.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Do you want the ORIGINAL one?

See? here's your proof that I don't know anything about the universe. Main reason for that is mostly the existence of FPS, where I tend to be quite fanatic in and that means I spend most of my time on that and the rest of my free time *mostly* on strategy. But perhaps you could also see this as an outsider's perspective. He might not be familiar for outsiders, so perhaps some extra explanation in-game would help "Mario-n00bs" like me to keep understanding the game-flow.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:He's from Super Mario Bros 2. Actually, those inhabitants are...KIDS. In order to make them adults (because too many years has passed by), they are now...you bet, adults. And they use PINK pajamas. I've put orange. They should improve (I have a new model of chest), so yes, they will be more human and more on shape sooner or later. But THAT one, yes, its like a sketch so far.
Lastly: Peach will not only be raped. She will also needs to do ...favours. She will be embarassed in some areas, and she will be excited to make sex. Rape scenes are only...details of some scenes.

Noted, noted. Again, lack of knowledge kills me, perhaps, especially to help me prevent myself from mind-blowing fails, you could add names under the figures, that way, I could look them up and know if they're important or not. Just an idea.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:That koopaling breathing? Its Morton. He will be with this shape, its final version. Its planned to make some fatter and variance in body shape of the other koopalings.

Hold on, let me check.. *checks* Ehm, not that one, but the one next to the LoK logo. Morton looks great, he should stay that way.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Less than 8 months ago, I only had 4 enemies! And I've said: wow nice! For me its enough. Only some scenes and levels and its okay (then I'm now in 2013 with all those beings) :shock:

Haha yeah, I know how things can drag you in. I have to make a webpage for school and I had it completed, with all the html and css and stuff, but then I saw some pages online with more features than mine, so I thought "Hmm, I can add that too...". That was about a month ago, I'm still editing and improving my page daily. :P

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Or downgrading to Windows98 (Im not lying, I have some computers in my laboratory that works better with WIN98). But again, lets try to find the culprit. Bugs are nasty!

Hmm, possible too. WAIT, laboratory? I envy you, Ivan, one day, I will be rich and famous and build my own laboratory... Mwahahah!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Yes! ;)

Okay, great! Once again, sorry for the sensitive spot, I'll do my best to do some more research next time.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

-Increase! :D

In response to Quiz:

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Good. Opinions. We need more of these. I will just give you some more info, since Ivan explained most of his stance.

Oh that's okay, my toes have been kicked alot online and he handled it pretty polite, often better than me. Once again, I salute you, Ivan and ofcourse you too, Quiz.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Oh, there will be a lot of quality scenes. We need to just get the stages out of the way and then the real interesting bits begin.

I'm a patient person. To prove my point, I'm currently waiting for a custom guitar I spent alot of money on. Estimated time of delivery: September 2014. :)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Don't worry, Ivan knows not too much about the universe either, but that is where I come in. I know a lot about Mario and I give Ivan ideas for enemies that could work, or not. And you are right, there are still some in a conceptual stage.

He knows more than me, haha. I'm quite the newbie, I've only played 4 Mario games, from which two are Mario Party games, haha. About that conceptual stage, like I said, wrong words chosen, I meant to say that animations *probably* still have to be added.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:As Ivan said, that is Geno. The reason he looks weird is because he is a human now. I said it was okay actually, so if anyone is to blame, it is me. The explanation for a wooden puppet to be a human being now? Let's just say the fairy godmother from Pinocchio visited Geno ;). And yeah, there is something odd which is difficult to say. I know exactly what you mean.

I'm not blaming anyone, I just had to understand his importance in the Mario universe, which I didn't. That fairy godmother has to be tamed soon, this is going into the wrong direction. First Pinocchio, now Geno... If we won't stop her, she'll soon have her puppet-army ready to attack! D: Damned puppets.
Thanks for understanding the "oddity", haha. I'm sure Ivan will find out what we mean. I mean, look at the rest of the stuff he has made. I won't complain.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:That is a Subcon and truth be told, I don't like it either. It looks better than before, but still not that great. I say if we have enough enemies, we will just remove him. The Subcon aren't memorable at all, anyway.

We'll see. If he gets in and he will still look the same, I'll probably have it easier on the virgin runs, hehe. ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yeah, that is Morton. This is Playshapes original version actually, just optimized. He is also the benchmark for the other Koopalings, which is why Roy looks the same as him. And Morton actually has a different skintone, that is not a weird effect.

Like I said, I explained crappily *again*. Morton looks great, other one might be better with a bit more of a belly. :P

I think this took me 20/30 minutes to type (rough guess). Hopefully I won't anger anymore people with it. ;P

-ADD (No Ivan, AwesomeDragonDude, nothing to multiply here. Except for awesomeness. ;))
Feel the power of the AwesomeDragonDude! You feeling it yet? No?

Well, your internet sucks then. Or you suck. Or perhaps both.

Probably both.
AwesomeDragonDude

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:29 pm

Response to DragonDude.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Fracktail. Once he's in the game, he will be a semi boss in the desert area. He can frighten Peach a bit, but no vore scenes. Thats granted.

Ahh, I hoped he would be. And honestly, I'm glad that he isn't going to be a vore-enemy. Not that I hate it, it's just not on my "favourite" list.

There is going to be at least one vore scene. And don't worry, it will be soft vore, so no blood, no bodyparts getting removed, or any of that. Boss Bass (two pages ago, that big fish) will put her in his mouth and then she'll cum.[/quote]

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Wow, you touched a sensitive area. Thats because he's GENO, a SO KNOWN character of Super Mario RPG. Peach loves it. He's KIND and he's a soul that transforms into a being to save Mario. So, you must (yes, please, MUST) understand Mario first. You have to play the most important /known games (Super Mario world, Super MArio RPG, Paper Mario 1, Paper Mario 2) and more, entering Mario domain with all your heart. Then you will understand fully. For about humans...my goal is really to put more human creatures as far and as much as I can. And fleshy ones, not robots, and not lots of dildos. So its a thing I may not change in MIM PUT, its one of the most important columns. I was a bit deceived due to a lot of games featuring dildoes, metallic creatures, you name it.

Sorry man didn't mean to. Like I said, I'm not too familiar with the Mario universe, so I can't place all figures. I will always be honest about how I think about it though and well, as you can see, sometimes that can hit a sensitive spot. Anyways, like I said, it's not a big deal, it's part of my view on how the game was/is developing, but now I heard that there are going to be alot more human figures in it, I can (and will) adjust my perspective on the game with it. It doesn't change my excitement about the game, I'm not that easily bored. ;)

In short, apologies, keep him in, I will always give honest reviews, so they can hit sensitive spots and I will adjust my view on the game's development.

That is good. Keep making remarks and comments. That is how we got this far.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Do you want the ORIGINAL one?

See? here's your proof that I don't know anything about the universe. Main reason for that is mostly the existence of FPS, where I tend to be quite fanatic in and that means I spend most of my time on that and the rest of my free time *mostly* on strategy. But perhaps you could also see this as an outsider's perspective. He might not be familiar for outsiders, so perhaps some extra explanation in-game would help "Mario-n00bs" like me to keep understanding the game-flow.

That is my job. I am going to list some enemy information that gives a simple explanation of each enemy. This will contain:
NAME:
ORIGIN:
SPECIES:
PENISLENGTH (If there is a penis)
INFO: (Mostly made up)
TRIVIA: (Completely made up)

The name and origin will give you an idea what you are looking for. If you want, I can send you a document containing the info for Goomba, Koopa, Shy Guy, Bob-Omb and Blooper. So you will have an idea of what it will look like.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:He's from Super Mario Bros 2. Actually, those inhabitants are...KIDS. In order to make them adults (because too many years has passed by), they are now...you bet, adults. And they use PINK pajamas. I've put orange. They should improve (I have a new model of chest), so yes, they will be more human and more on shape sooner or later. But THAT one, yes, its like a sketch so far.

Noted, noted. Again, lack of knowledge kills me, perhaps, especially to help me prevent myself from mind-blowing fails, you could add names under the figures, that way, I could look them up and know if they're important or not. Just an idea.

The names are going to appear in the gallery anyway. This .swf Ivan posted was meant only as a means to showcase the amount of enemies we currently have.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:That koopaling breathing? Its Morton. He will be with this shape, its final version. Its planned to make some fatter and variance in body shape of the other koopalings.

Hold on, let me check.. *checks* Ehm, not that one, but the one next to the LoK logo. Morton looks great, he should stay that way.

Ah, you mean the Hammer Bro. Actually, this is a particular one known as a Sledge Bro. http://www.mariowiki.com/Sledge_Bro.
It is very new, so it is going to take a bit of work to get this thing to look correctly.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Yes! ;)

Okay, great! Once again, sorry for the sensitive spot, I'll do my best to do some more research next time.

No need. Since you have barely any knowledge, finding what you are looking for will be hard. Just wait until Ivan updates the diary, so my enemy information can be added in.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

-Increase! :D

-SUBTRACT?

Also to DragonDude.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Oh, there will be a lot of quality scenes. We need to just get the stages out of the way and then the real interesting bits begin.

I'm a patient person. To prove my point, I'm currently waiting for a custom guitar I spent alot of money on. Estimated time of delivery: September 2014. :)

Hopefully MiM PUT is done by then.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Don't worry, Ivan knows not too much about the universe either, but that is where I come in. I know a lot about Mario and I give Ivan ideas for enemies that could work, or not. And you are right, there are still some in a conceptual stage.

He knows more than me, haha. I'm quite the newbie, I've only played 4 Mario games, from which two are Mario Party games, haha. About that conceptual stage, like I said, wrong words chosen, I meant to say that animations *probably* still have to be added.

And you are correct there.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:That is a Subcon and truth be told, I don't like it either. It looks better than before, but still not that great. I say if we have enough enemies, we will just remove him. The Subcon aren't memorable at all, anyway.

We'll see. If he gets in and he will still look the same, I'll probably have it easier on the virgin runs, hehe. ;)

Trust me, if I don't like it, I'll tell Ivan. Otherwise we are going to need to have more polls.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:I think this took me 20/30 minutes to type (rough guess). Hopefully I won't anger anymore people with it. ;P

No trouble at all. I've often taken longer than that. In fact, this took me something like 35 minutes.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:50 pm

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:But with sketches, I meant that most of them *probably* don't have animations yet. Stuff does look great, don't worry, I will never whine about your artwork, for then I feel like I need to have knowledge about the "how-to" and I don't have that, haha.

Hey no problem, sorry if I sounded a bit harsh. Thats because telling someone 'its a sketch' without consulting him first may sound ...depreciative. For sure, in regard to animations, they're still in initial stages. The correct sentence is 'they are considered still characters'.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:But now I heard that there are going to be alot more human figures in it, I can (and will) adjust my perspective on the game with it. It doesn't change my excitement about the game, I'm not that easily bored. ;)

Well, when I say 'it will have a lot more human characters', that doesnt mean 'too many fully humans like Mario himself'. Thats because characters in Mario enemies are most...creatures. The 'human' part is in regard to human aspects (flesh body, a dick...). Later in development, I will make a way to exchange enemies according to your preference (i.e. you will be able to choose enemies that will appear in the game). But I dont promiss anything.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:In short, apologies, keep him in, I will always give honest reviews, so they can hit sensitive spots and I will adjust my view on the game's development.

Nevermind, and please keep up honesty, its better than saying something only to please. ;)

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:Main reason for that is mostly the existence of FPS, where I tend to be quite fanatic in and that means I spend most of my time on that and the rest of my free time *mostly* on strategy.

I admit a thing. I was more fond to FPS since doom era (94). Then I opened my eyes. I noticed the market explores those areas too much, as the world gaming MUST have gore, death, war and racism (all kinds of it). I would like to see more soft 3d games with the Unreal 3 engine (like Mario, SimCity and Civilization). And ,more educational games. Games that can bring peace to us, not war and stress. Well this might bring side discussions, so I'll stop here. (BTW, porno games are so 'dirty' and 'embarassing' games to be told in public, but war games are not. WOW this is a strange world!).

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote: But perhaps you could also see this as an outsider's perspective. He might not be familiar for outsiders, so perhaps some extra explanation in-game would help "Mario-n00bs" like me to keep understanding the game-flow.

Well, I assume that, if people want to play with Peach, they will strive to know her story better. Because, for sure, if I started adding , says, princes (Alladin like), and non-Mario levels, deviating from game concepts, many would like, but the truth is, it would ruin the experience for those who played Mario since the childrood. I decided to put only Mario characters, and it was a hard decision to chose which ones to add in sex scenes, because many are metallic/non flesh/not good looking/not suited for sex creatures. Quiz knows more than me that I was almost adding all creatures from Paper Mario Thousand Year door due to the amount of fleshy creatures (e.g. Koops, the businessman, Franklie), but the goal is to base the game on SMB1,2,3, SMW and just some of TTYD, SMRPG, SMS and SMG creatures just to fill the gaps of classic Mario games.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:Noted, noted. Again, lack of knowledge kills me, perhaps, especially to help me prevent myself from mind-blowing fails, you could add names under the figures, that way, I could look them up and know if they're important or not. Just an idea.

Oh, you say, add names in the 'enemies showroom'? It could be. I will keep that showroom and add enemies there.
As for the game, you already have them listed in the gallery by the name. And finally, Quiz is making a 'tackle' area, when you can get more information about each of them, like a book.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:Hold on, let me check.. *checks* Ehm, not that one, but the one next to the LoK logo. Morton looks great, he should stay that way.

HammerBros? That one with the hammer? He was created from scratch (I preferred to give a new shape for him) and he's fatter because I used inspirations from SMB3. He's a semi boss and its common to see two of them in the levels.

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:Hmm, I can add that too...". That was about a month ago, I'm still editing and improving my page daily. :P

Its like that ;)

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:Hmm, possible too. WAIT, laboratory? I envy you, Ivan, one day, I will be rich and famous and build my own laboratory... Mwahahah!

You dont have to own core i7's or an office to have a laboratory ;)

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:Oh that's okay, my toes have been kicked alot online and he handled it pretty polite, often better than me. Once again, I salute you, Ivan and of course you too, Quiz.

Thank you!

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:ADD (No Ivan, AwesomeDragonDude, nothing to multiply here. Except for awesomeness. ;))

Thanks, we will keep trying to bring more ;)

QuizMasterBos Wrote:There is going to be at least one vore scene. And don't worry, it will be soft vore, so no blood, no bodyparts getting removed, or any of that. Boss Bass (two pages ago, that big fish) will put her in his mouth and then she'll cum

Don't forget Perry soft vore scenes! ;)

QuizMasterBos Wrote:Trust me, if I don't like it, I'll tell Ivan. Otherwise we are going to need to have more polls.

Subcon will remain. But a thing is certain. He will be improved! Subcons are as important as Wart and Vases in subcon world.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:41 am, edited 5 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby gravifan89 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:59 pm

Are there any scenes planned involving the Pirahna Plants? I'd like to see some of those. Also, perhaps something involving the Cheepcheeps?
gravifan89

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.12 (jan 20)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:06 pm

News: Due to the current complexity of the game (you know what I am talking about), because of tons of new features as peach poses, scenes, level mechanics (like the cannon being activated and peach falling from the sky), and worldmap algorihtm, I'll be prioritizing a 'nuclear reactor task': review/improvement in the game core (this task is a common one by a programmer, because he wants a more structured/bug-free code, so it may last months), but that will not avoid me to keep adding new features and scenes. That improvement will make the game stronger and it will give new rooms for effects/features, like pow blocks. Remember there are tons of graphics to be made, like environments and ground textures.

I'm just telling this above to reinforce that I'm working hard in this game, even though it appears that only e few things (or none at all) are being added at each update.

-Pipe on Worldmap 2 now works (Peach goes back to Work1).
-'Pipe land' environment textures being created. Soon, Peach will be able to explore more the 'pipe level' (those between worldmaps). But you can go right to the destination pipe, skipping the 'grand area' to be made soon, if you want.

gravifan89 Wrote:Are there any scenes planned involving the Pirahna Plants? I'd like to see some of those. Also, perhaps something involving the Cheepcheeps?

I want to master tentacle animation first. I plan to put scenes in every enemy possible (even Thwomps, although those ones are meant to be teasing/fun ones, not a pure sex). As for cheepcheeps, they will also be teasing ones too, like they 'swallowing' Peach boobies.

Bmatt212 Wrote:Hi :) love the game!! its great.

Thanks ^_^ More to come, faithfully.

Bmatt212 Wrote:Havent been able to find any walk throughs or cheat codes ;)

Its here, in the first post of this thread. I do this because cheat codes sometimes change without notice. So you can always have the latest version and cheats here, in the source.

Bmatt212 Wrote:Also cant get past the spikes in level 2-4??? any help?

You can make Peach masturbate then make jumps there. Spikes dont kill her if the horny bar is higher. But as far as I know, you can finish this level without any harm.

Bmatt212 Wrote:Keep up the great work!

I will ;)

Bmatt212 Wrote:The naut level cant get invisible a second time... apologies if they are dumb Q's not sure what is finished an what isnt.

As for about getting invisible again, for now, Peach isnt able to do that. The level is not completed, but I can put this info in order to alert players.
As you've noticed, your post delays a bit to be seen because you're a new user, but dont worry. Once I read it, I answer it, no matter how many days ;) I try to be as fast as I can to respond.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.12 (jan 20/13)

Postby Surskit » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:29 am

I see a characters completed vs left

Is that the final number of characters for the game, or just what's created and left to complete?
Disclaimer: Should I ever choose to give criticism on anything, give it an hour- I will undoubtedly change the message several times before then.
Surskit

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:31 am

Ok I was searching for some inspirations of Toad Houses and I found this.
So we may have more toad house varieties soon.

toad houses.jpg
toad houses.jpg (22.83 KiB) Viewed 3063 times

Surskit Wrote:I see a characters completed vs left

Yes, thats the amount of created creatures so far, sorry I'll remake the sentence to make this more clear ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby JackalMask » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:00 am

This game is amazing so far, keep up the good work guys. Can't wait to see Charging Chuck in action.
JackalMask

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:01 am

xD ur using my swaying light :lol: :lol:
I kinda feel special now.
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:57 am

Great Job, Ivan! The game's looking good. But there's this one glitch where Peach exits a pipe and the player is stuck is backside mode and you can only move left and right. Only way to break free to to fuck a Goomba of delete a life.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:18 am

JackalMask Wrote:This game is amazing so far, keep up the good work guys. Can't wait to see Charging Chuck in action.

Thank you! For sure when I go to the scenes, I will make a couple of them.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:xD ur using my swaying light :lol: :lol:
I kinda feel special now.

But you ARE! ;)

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Great Job, Ivan! The game's looking good. But there's this one glitch where Peach exits a pipe and the player is stuck is backside mode and you can only move left and right. Only way to break free to to fuck a Goomba of delete a life.

Please, man, WHERE? Stat!! Then I can fix! (remember you guys are the eyes of new features!)

searching.jpg
searching.jpg (5.75 KiB) Viewed 3014 times
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects