Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: CREATURES SO FAR!!

Postby Toyloli » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:53 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote: :!: :!: :!: BE CAREFUL when clicking below. Mind blowing! :!: :!: :!: (of course you can zoom in and click on Phanto).
TOTAL CREATURES so far: 59 (not counting Blargh/Quiz). CREATURES LEFT (to be complete): 12 + The Rangers + 4 KOOPALINGS

- Creatures that have other poses (Monty Mole, Charging Chuck, red koopatroopa) already done, but not added here.

Good lord, so you actually have been busy! I can't wait to see these guys turning up in the game (hopefully soon)
Yaaaaay
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.11 (jan 16/13)

Postby katvara » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:15 am

I wanted to let you know that I love this game! It's ridiculously fun, and I love seeing all the new updates and enemies!

Unfortunatly, I've been running into a glitch the last couple times I start up. I get through the opening scenes, set Peach's underclothes to pink and, no matter what keyboard config I use, she starts the game walking to the left. I can jump, make her run, but I can't get her to move. Not even sacraficing a life will get her to stop.

I reciently cleared my cookies and set the flash cache to unlimited, though, in case that info helps.

Also, I do love the large breasts the red mushrooms give Peach, but my problem with them is that it makes it too hard to jump to get through the levels. Will decreasing the breast size in the options menu help with that? Or is there a way to decrease her bust size after getting hit because it's a pain to avoid the mushrooms sometimes.
katvara
Newly Registered

Postby Darthan » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:53 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote: :!: :!: :!: BE CAREFUL when clicking below. Mind blowing! :!: :!: :!: (of course you can zoom in and click on Phanto).
TOTAL CREATURES so far: 60 (not counting Blargh/Quiz). CREATURES LEFT (to be complete): 12 + The Rangers + 4 KOOPALINGS

- Creatures that have other poses (Monty Mole, Charging Chuck, red koopatroopa) already done, but not added here. Some enemies yet to be converted to BEZIER curve drawing.

Now we just need to find someone to redo Luigi like was done with Mario. The whole raper look doesn't really fit this game.
Darthan

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:00 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The Chucks look really good, Ivan. Are they in the next update?

Yes they will be. I just need a place to put them. ;)
BTW, did you see all creatures so far in the post above? Care to give an opinion there?

Oh! They all look great!
MPLDAM9919

Postby Gizmo1206 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:10 am

Ivan, i think all of those creatures look good, cant wait to see them all in the game
Gizmo1206

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:25 am

Darthan Wrote:Now we just need to find someone to redo Luigi like was done with Mario. The whole raper look doesn't really fit this game.

It could be me. Me and Asian redid Mario. Anyone can take the task too, provided he/she uses pen tool to maintain consistency.
But.... I like the weegee face. Why not letting him with the same expression?

dilemma.jpg
dilemma.jpg (34.13 KiB) Viewed 4883 times

Toyloli Wrote:Good lord, so you actually have been busy! I can't wait to see these guys turning up in the game (hopefully soon)

Me neither! I cant wait ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby LuftMallow » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:34 am

My comeback has been slightly hampered by me getting distracted a bit, but I've got four of the Koopalings so far. I still need to do Ludwig and Wendy, which will have unique bodies from the rest. I may have went overboard on reusing parts between what I have done, but I don't want to run the risk of odd perspectives appearing.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Koopalings.swf [ 43.46 KiB | Viewed 4915 times ]

Attachments
Koopalings.fla
(421.5 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
LuftMallow

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:38 am

LuftMallow Wrote:My comeback has been slightly hampered by me getting distracted a bit, but I've got four of the Koopalings so far. I still need to do Ludwig and Wendy, which will have unique bodies from the rest. I may have went overboard on reusing parts between what I have done, but I don't want to run the risk of odd perspectives appearing.

Great!! Roy is very nice so far! And you did in a way its totally different from Morton, even using an almost equal body! Congratulations!
The others are well done but...huh...only a bit slim (but I dont care, provided people dont mind) ;)
I've updated the koopalings in the former page (the 60 characters, now 62!)

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

koopalings 4 - 2013 with peach.swf [ 188.14 KiB | Viewed 4789 times ]

Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:35 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby LuftMallow » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:58 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
LuftMallow Wrote:My comeback has been slightly hampered by me getting distracted a bit, but I've got four of the Koopalings so far. I still need to do Ludwig and Wendy, which will have unique bodies from the rest. I may have went overboard on reusing parts between what I have done, but I don't want to run the risk of odd perspectives appearing.

Great!! Roy is very nice so far! And you did in a way its totally different from Morton, even using an almost equal body! Congratulations!
The others are well done but...huh...only a bit slim (but I dont care, provided people dont mind) ;)
Because of this, I've updated the koopalings in the former page (the 60 characters, now 62!)

I made Iggy, Larry, and Lemmy tall and thin to provide a different body-type than say Bowser, Roy, and Morton being huge muscled giants. I'm still kinda not sure exactly what to do with Ludwig, perhaps I'll make him overweight. He needs to be larger than Larry, but not as buff as Roy is. Wendy is going to have a curvy figure. The Liz girl-based one is good for a functional Peach model, but looks nothing like the other Koopas.
LuftMallow

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:00 am

LuftMallow Wrote:I made Iggy, Larry, and Lemmy tall and thin to provide a different body-type than say Bowser, Roy, and Morton being huge muscled giants. I'm still kinda not sure exactly what to do with Ludwig, perhaps I'll make him overweight. He needs to be larger than Larry, but not as buff as Roy is. Wendy is going to have a curvy figure. The Liz girl-based one is good for a functional Peach model, but looks nothing like the other Koopas.

I agree. Ludwig in fact needs to be overweight (a new body shape), but that one could also be used on Hammer Bros ;)
But how about the koopalings' mouths? I noticed they dont open broadly.

Gizmo1206 Wrote:Ivan, i think all of those creatures look good, cant wait to see them all in the game

Eventually all of them will :twisted:

katvara Wrote:I wanted to let you know that I love this game! It's ridiculously fun, and I love seeing all the new updates and enemies!

Thanks, this let me enthusiastic to improve more ;)

katvara Wrote:Unfortunatly, I've been running into a glitch the last couple times I start up. I get through the opening scenes, set Peach's underclothes to pink and, no matter what keyboard config I use, she starts the game walking to the left. I can jump, make her run, but I can't get her to move. Not even sacraficing a life will get her to stop.

Did you test in another computer? It could be a keyboard conflict. Did you clear all the flash cache? There are two ways: rightl click, global settings, clear all cache. The second way its in configurations, then set the slider to the minimum (0k). Leave the game, enter on it again, allow the cache again (10 or 100k).

katvara Wrote:Also, I do love the large breasts the red mushrooms give Peach, but my problem with them is that it makes it too hard to jump to get through the levels. Will decreasing the breast size in the options menu help with that? Or is there a way to decrease her bust size after getting hit because it's a pain to avoid the mushrooms sometimes.

Use lactate button (use CTRL to go to the keyboard screen in order to see which key is).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Darthan » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:27 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:dilemma.jpg

I think you seem to have misunderstood me. I think Luigi should be redone in much the same way Mario was, make him look less like Raper Luigi. Ivan, do we need to get Quiz involved? Enough with the Paper Mario already!
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:30 am

Darthan Wrote:I think you seem to have misunderstood me. I think Luigi should be redone in much the same way Mario was, make him look less like Raper Luigi. Ivan, do we need to get Quiz involved? Enough with the Paper Mario already!

Sorry, I've mistaken 'WITH MARIO' with 'AS MARIO' (I wanted to say the former). The right pic has depicted as Luigi being remade like Mario. But I undestood you. I've put paper luigi because I based the new Mario I have on Paper Mario as well. Ok I will try to remove part of those raper expression, but I really like WEEGEE (it gives fun to the game). Well, we can have a normal Luigi (right pic), redone, of course (like Mario, with Mario eyes etc). Its only a matter of more discussion ;)
Updated image above: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&p=196961#p196948

As for Quiz and Blargh, I made them for fun. Quiz may appear not because 'I want', but because I was actually planning a scene with those happy bushes of World1. Coincidence or not, Quiz avatar is like a living bush in Mario world. This scene will be later in game and as a surprise one. A simple scene.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:20 am

hey look its my yoshi egg :lol:
I didnt think you'd keep it as well as my animation for it hahah
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:12 pm

Okay, saw your chuck. Looks good, but there are two things that need changing. First of all, Chucks don't have spiky shells on their back. In fact, those are comparable to Buzzy Beetles shells, as you can see on their official SMW artwork:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... rtwork.jpg

The second is the shoes. Though not visible in-game, they have spiky shoes. You can keep the brown color, but they are wearing normal everyday shoes now.

Koopalings.swf

I think that Iggy, Lemmy and Larry need to be thinner than the others, but there need to be changes between them still.
For instance, Lemmy is the smallest of the seven, so he should be smaller here as well. Iggy is the tallest, same thing. Both have comparable body types, so you can keep that. Just make Lemmy smaller and Iggy larger.

Larry is actually not that thin. He's not fat either, he is actually filled normally. So I think you can add a little bit of weight to him.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Darthan Wrote:I think you seem to have misunderstood me. I think Luigi should be redone in much the same way Mario was, make him look less like Raper Luigi. Ivan, do we need to get Quiz involved? Enough with the Paper Mario already!

As for Quiz and Blargh, I made them for fun. Quiz may appear not because 'I want', but because I was actually planning a scene with those happy bushes of World1. Coincidence or not, Quiz avatar is like a living bush in Mario world. This scene will be later in game and as a surprise one. A simple scene.

Haha, Ivan, you misunderstood! Am I in Paper Mario? Of course not. Darthan meant that I am always the one telling you not to have PM stuff in the game and you now wish to base Luigi off TTYD again. That's why Darthan said I shouldn't be involved.

Luigi should look like Luigi.

As for his script, I think it is viable to still use the ideas we have, as the general consensus is that Luigi is somewhat jealous of his bro and would like to go on adventure as well. Which he does, sometimes. So, that's why we can still use the "Luigi went on an adventure, fucks a chick and tells it to Peach who sees the picture in her head and masturbates to it"-idea. Just wanted to get that out there in case someone is wondering.
QuizmasterBos

Postby AwesomeDragonDude » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:13 pm

TOTAL CREATURES so far: 62 (not counting Blargh/Quiz). CREATURES LEFT (to be complete): 12 + The Rangers + 2 KOOPALINGS

- Creatures that have other poses (Monty Mole, Charging Chuck, red koopatroopa) already done, but not added here. Some enemies yet to be converted to BEZIER curve drawing.

Well, you wanted an opinion, so lets give you one!

Pro's:

-Pretty much the whole top row. I saw you mentioning the skinnyness of the koopalings, but that depends on you. Ofcourse I hope you'll be able to turn them into some challenging opponents, or at least give them a bunch of interesting scenes, because I do like a challenge.

-I must be honest with you, I do not know all of the figures of the Mario universe, so tell me when I'm wrong. I assume most of these are sketches, so I won't go whine about their "body language" or something like that. Yes, that's a pro, that means I won't be bugging your ass off. For now. ;)

-When picking my favourite, I'm doubting between that big-ass dragon that pops up, or the mole, cuz, y'know, surprise surprise! :P

-Overall about all of them are pro's, but I'll call out some of my personal dislikes in the con's.

Con's:

-Since I've been too lazy to upload any pictures, I'll describe the guys I'm talking about. First guy is the one between the Blooper and Charging Chuck, I tend to dislike "humanly" figures in these sort of games, but that's no big deal. I just can't put my finger on it. Something about him makes me say no. Hmmm, I'll come back on him once I've found what.

-Second guy, is the guy dressed in orange, which has fairy wings on his back. He seems to be waaaay too nice to rape our little princess. Perhaps that's what he's supposed to look like, but yea, still, doesn't add up.

-Last and well, least, is the first koopaling which has some different texture than the other. Forgot his name. I believe he was supposed to be a fat kid, so to speak, but he still has a bit too much of the "strong guy" look on him. Perhaps a bit of a belly would help.

Overall it was pretty good, I'm really looking forward to them being added.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
katvara Wrote:Unfortunatly, I've been running into a glitch the last couple times I start up. I get through the opening scenes, set Peach's underclothes to pink and, no matter what keyboard config I use, she starts the game walking to the left. I can jump, make her run, but I can't get her to move. Not even sacraficing a life will get her to stop.

cannot reproduce.jpg (7.32 KiB) Viewed 76 times

Did you test in another computer? It could be a keyboard conflict. Did you clear all the flash cache? There are two ways: rightl click, global settings, clear all cache. The second way its in configurations, then set the slider to the minimum (0k). Leave the game, enter on it again, allow the cache again (10 or 100k).

Been so nice to try and get the same glitch, but I'm afraid it's about your computer. I've been trying everything, even overloading my computer and then trying, but no avail. I have a Windows 7 laptop, so perhaps upgrading to 7 would work (or, if you're using a Mac or any other that isn't Windows, keep using that. Really. Don't even touch Windows).

Hope I've been helpful.

-ADD
Feel the power of the AwesomeDragonDude! You feeling it yet? No?

Well, your internet sucks then. Or you suck. Or perhaps both.

Probably both.
AwesomeDragonDude

Postby Wanderer » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:18 pm

I tried to play level 1-8 and it's still the same...

I don't know why...
Wanderer
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:30 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Okay, saw your chuck. Looks good, but there are two things that need changing. First of all, Chucks don't have spiky shells on their back. In fact, those are comparable to Buzzy Beetles shells, as you can see on their official SMW artwork:

Ok I will remake his shell, put it as black, and put spikes in his shoes.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I think that Iggy, Lemmy and Larry need to be thinner than the others, but there need to be changes between them still.
For instance, Lemmy is the smallest of the seven, so he should be smaller here as well. Iggy is the tallest, same thing. Both have comparable body types, so you can keep that. Just make Lemmy smaller and Iggy larger. Larry is actually not that thin. He's not fat either, he is actually filled normally. So I think you can add a little bit of weight to him.

I agree. Its easy to do that (only a matter of rescale).
EDIT: Updated. See them above if they are better.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Haha, Ivan, you misunderstood! Am I in Paper Mario? Of course not. Darthan meant that I am always the one telling you not to have PM stuff in the game and you now wish to base Luigi off TTYD again. That's why Darthan said I shouldn't be involved.

I was sleepy. Well, this thing is, I WONT be doing paper luigi, rather a Luigi with the same look as Mario (that Mario I did). However, will I be keeping WEEGEE face style, or the basic luigi one?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:35 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Haha, Ivan, you misunderstood! Am I in Paper Mario? Of course not. Darthan meant that I am always the one telling you not to have PM stuff in the game and you now wish to base Luigi off TTYD again. That's why Darthan said I shouldn't be involved.

I was sleepy. Well, this thing is, I WONT be doing paper luigi, rather a Luigi with the same look as Mario (that Mario I did). However, will I be keeping WEEGEE face style, or the basic luigi one?

Ivan, did you sleep well enough? You even posted at 5:30 am! I know it's the weekend, but you oughta take good care of yourself.

Now, Darthan wants you to not keep the rape face style and I agree. That is not Luigi, it doesn't stay true to his character. Just make him similar to Mario.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:38 pm

Updated Chuck:
1. black shells
2. spiky shoes
3. red star in his helmet
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&start=3700#p196812
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Ivan, did you sleep well enough? You even posted at 5:30 am!

6am to 12. An exception.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Now, Darthan wants you to not keep the rape face style and I agree. That is not Luigi, it doesn't stay true to his character. Just make him similar to Mario.

So far, ok. But I'll be keeping weege style for myself ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:06 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Updated Chuck:
1. black shells
2. spiky shoes
3. red star in his helmet
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&start=3700#p196812

Very well done. Chuck will look left and right slower, right?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Now, Darthan wants you to not keep the rape face style and I agree. That is not Luigi, it doesn't stay true to his character. Just make him similar to Mario.

So far, ok. But I'll be keeping weege style for myself ;)

No problem. Who knows, maybe this version could eventually appear in the game anyway? ;)
QuizmasterBos

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects