Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Postby demoneater » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:01 pm

Brutaller Wrote:you got it all bugged up! beezy is impossible to defeat unless you got some kinda cheat engine coz your fucking cortexes deal dmg two times instead of one. my record is bringing her to 30% hp (0% seduction) via summon how the fuck am i supposed to defeat her plz?!

Yeah except there are several people (myself included) Who have beaten the game (Mask and all) without cheating. You need an old school mindset here. You have to keep working on the bosses till you get the patterns down and then accept that even if you get it right you may still fail. If all else fails there is a video on youtube that shows how to beat ALL the non-optional bosses.
demoneater
Newly Registered

Postby zephyros » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:02 pm

Amazing game! Though a little difficult at first, once you get used to the controls its not too bad.

Some of the bosses are really difficult though, but as Demoneater stated, its beatable. Haven't finished it just yet, but I am pretty addicted now. This will be my new conquest!
zephyros

Postby Minato FlyingThunderGod » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:06 am

Angel Bitch be trollin.
Minato FlyingThunderGod

Postby ThatOneGamer » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:19 am

I don't know if this is the right spot to post this, but I really need somebody to upload a save for me. I just beat Bridgette, and my save file got erased. If anybody has a save file that's around level 5 and is just after defeating Bridgette, could you please share it with me? I really don't want to have to go through all that work again, and I don't want to download a completed save game because I want to beat it myself.

Thank you ^^
ThatOneGamer
Newly Registered

Postby ThatOneGamer » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:38 am

Sorry to bring this up on an old thread, but I'm panicking right now.

Does anyone have a safe file just after defeating Bridgette? Mine got deleted and I really don't want to go through everything again.
ThatOneGamer
Newly Registered

Postby 13Lack12ose » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:48 am

ThatOneGamer Wrote:Sorry to bring this up on an old thread, but I'm panicking right now.

Does anyone have a safe file just after defeating Bridgette? Mine got deleted and I really don't want to go through everything again.

As you said, this is an old thread, if you're really that desperate about the save, just check all the other pages for one.
Also, try not to double-post. If you want to add some more info to a post that doesn't warrant the creation of another, hit the edit button on the post you want to edit.
Hodor
13Lack12ose

Postby Minato FlyingThunderGod » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:12 am

How do you get past the Shield Bee? I am tired of failing.
Minato FlyingThunderGod

Postby Shadoon » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:48 am

Minato FlyingThunderGod Wrote:How do you get past the Shield Bee? I am tired of failing.

Just atract her to you (not too close), when she is about to atack, fly over her and atack her from the back, easy job
Shadoon

Postby Johnadam36 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:21 am

Longtime lurker, just wanted to send my thanks for making this game, Gorepete.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"The desire for a singular more is the muse of creativity" by me
Johnadam36
Newly Registered

Postby Minato FlyingThunderGod » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:21 am

Shadoon Wrote:
Minato FlyingThunderGod Wrote:How do you get past the Shield Bee? I am tired of failing.

Just atract her to you (not too close), when she is about to atack, fly over her and atack her from the back, easy job

We are talking about the same enemy right? She has a spear, and jumps when you jump.
Minato FlyingThunderGod

Postby Lucky777 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:08 pm

She jumps when you jump EXCEPT when she doesn't.

It's the same enemy.

Just jump over her when she's going to attack, and then whack her in her back (which she will not defend although she somehow totally HAS the ability to defend her back olol).
Lucky777

Postby Minato FlyingThunderGod » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:09 am

Lucky777 Wrote:She jumps when you jump EXCEPT when she doesn't.

It's the same enemy.

Just jump over her when she's going to attack, and then whack her in her back (which she will not defend although she somehow totally HAS the ability to defend her back olol).

It doesn't work I tried everything. Maybe my computer is too slow.
Minato FlyingThunderGod

Postby Minato FlyingThunderGod » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:24 am

She jumps every single time even after her shield wave, then ruins my life. This game is a little too challenging, also it would be nice if we could get a cheat or two.
Minato FlyingThunderGod

Postby pacal123 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:16 am

you just need wait until she attack you whit her shild, then use fast the dash attack for get her back, then finish her (good tip reach her for get far wey about her starting posiotion bcs when you get her back she start going back for kill you... and its gona be ugly for you :twisted: )
pacal123
Newly Registered

Postby Minato FlyingThunderGod » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:13 am

pacal123 Wrote:you just need wait until she attack you whit her shild, then use fast the dash attack for get her back, then finish her (good tip reach her for get far wey about her starting posiotion bcs when you get her back she start going back for kill you... and its gona be ugly for you :twisted: )

I figured it out, its really all about just waiting for her to charge the attack.
Minato FlyingThunderGod

Postby Stigmaster » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:34 pm

Cool game. Hardcore gameplay, fantastic scenes and awesome dialogs. Feeling oldscool gamer's soul)))
Stigmaster
Newly Registered

Postby Deadly-Bagel » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:56 am

So long as we're reviving this topic, is there any particular reason I'm having trouble doing the air dash?

90% of the time it works but that last 10% is usually when the broodmother is using her OMG ROCK SPIKES attack, which knock me back into the next spike, insta-death. I can't find any pattern to it working or not =/ though it fails more often while in a battle.

EDIT: I seemed to be able to get it to work just about always by ensuring I used attack before she reached the apex of her jump. After that it's a bit hit and miss =/
Deadly-Bagel
Newly Registered

Postby drakenguard » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:45 pm

I have no idea where to go after you get the honey pot! D:
drakenguard
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:08 pm

Deadly-Bagel Wrote:So long as we're reviving this topic, is there any particular reason I'm having trouble doing the air dash?

90% of the time it works but that last 10% is usually when the broodmother is using her OMG ROCK SPIKES attack, which knock me back into the next spike, insta-death. I can't find any pattern to it working or not =/ though it fails more often while in a battle.

EDIT: I seemed to be able to get it to work just about always by ensuring I used attack before she reached the apex of her jump. After that it's a bit hit and miss =/

It is a bug I never got around to fixing. There is a conflict between the falling trigger and the air dash trigger which can fire at the same time on separate functions, the fall trigger usually gets preference and causes the airdash to fail.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby striker2521 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:17 pm

How do i beat the bee with the shield blocking the entrance to the hive. Ive tried everything yet i cant even damage it.
striker2521
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop