Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Postby S.T.A.L.K.E.R » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:03 am

Aliciacullen Wrote:im so freaking tired of this. turns out i WAS max level for one. and no matter WHAT i do she just kills me after the first recharge EVERY TIME. she gets 2 health bars but theres NO TIME for you to freaking heal at ALL and no matter what i do she just magically catches me and i slam into the spike wall and instantly die i even watched a walkthrough and repeated it but my character just suddenly changes directions and commits suicide
OR she kills me on the first freaking whirlwindx5 trick caus she magically hits me even though im not touching one and instead of JUST getting hurt my character bounces back and forth like a ping pong ball until she hits the spike wall and dies

Walk against the wind, you need to space her wind columns out to avoid it(takes time to figure out pattern), and there is a little time to heal after her tornado attack(dash over it). I didn't know you were max level, sorry :( .
S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Postby Aliciacullen » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:15 am

its not your fault. i do space out her wind columns but i magically get hit even if im not touching one. and when i dash over it i get maybe 1 point of health. i drop down to yellow every time she uses her tiny tornadoes power because theirs no way to spam dash fast enough to block them all. i swear he needs to make this easier or add cheats or something caus i just cant do it Q.Q
Baby Girl has fangs <3
Aliciacullen

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:19 am

Tiny tornadoes?
Gotta airdash.
Spamming the ground-based dash, or trying to, is merely going to be a source of terrible misery, for the ground-based dash is the terridash.
Lucky777

Postby S.T.A.L.K.E.R » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:24 am

Aliciacullen Wrote:its not your fault. i do space out her wind columns but i magically get hit even if im not touching one. and when i dash over it i get maybe 1 point of health. i drop down to yellow every time she uses her tiny tornadoes power because theirs no way to spam dash fast enough to block them all. i swear he needs to make this easier or add cheats or something caus i just cant do it Q.Q

My best advice is to watch the playthrough again and memorize the pattern. Sorry I can not help you out more. If i could beat it for you I would.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Postby coolness32 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:22 am

Just gotta say, that beezy was frustrating! The collision detection was something I had to get used to. As long as I was still running, my timing was fine but once I stopped running it clipped my sword and hit me. Oh well, was still fun and challenging.
coolness32

Postby RandomGuy2599 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:07 am

I tried that SWF to Exe program, it opens then closes automatically.

Hmm, very odd.
RandomGuy2599

Postby RandomGuy2599 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Well I'm done, managed to get it work by starting it small, then maximizing after that part.

But my save keeps getting "Corrupted" constantly...so..
RandomGuy2599

Postby coolness32 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:33 am

RandomGuy2599 Wrote:I tried that SWF to Exe program, it opens then closes automatically.

Hmm, very odd.

What flash program do you have on your computer? You might just not have the newest version(your browser should but that usually isn't on your comp). I have Flash Player 11 I think that's the newest. I think it's free to download, I don't remember where I got it from though. Sorry, I should have mentioned that with the SFW to EXE converter you needed to have Adobe's Flash Player on your comp...Sorry about that. I would still suggest getting it though because it really does make the games run better, at least for me it does and my comp is old and is very out of date.
coolness32

Postby yoruy » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:33 pm

So I beat the "game" was a real pain in the ass my question is when is more of the story coming out???
yoruy
Newly Registered

Postby Shadoon » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:30 am

Finally, i beat the game, had to cheat a little against Beezy but damn, it was really hard
Shadoon

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:52 pm

I think there is still a bug where air dash isn't properly firing off if you are near the peak of the jump. I played through it the other day and noticed that happening a fair bit; especially against the optional bosses. Fake difficulty :(
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Shadoon » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:24 am

Gorepete Wrote:I think there is still a bug where air dash isn't properly firing off if you are near the peak of the jump. I played through it the other day and noticed that happening a fair bit; especially against the optional bosses. Fake difficulty :(

Yep, that happened to me a lot of times, it screwed my battle against the mask, the broodmother and beezy, mostly that's why it took me really long to finish the game, still, great work with this game, not too hard neither too easy, that's what i love in my favorite games
Shadoon

Postby Brutaller » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:57 pm

buggy part! when you obtain the cannon at act one and accidentaly swap abilities, youre stuck coz you dont have tha cannon so cant rage up the angel
Brutaller
Newly Registered

Postby Brutaller » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:45 pm

you got it all bugged up! beezy is impossible to defeat unless you got some kinda cheat engine coz your fucking cortexes deal dmg two times instead of one. my record is bringing her to 30% hp (0% seduction) via summon how the fuck am i supposed to defeat her plz?!
Brutaller
Newly Registered

Postby Nishido_Satsunoyama » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:28 am

What an awesome game! Just the kind that makes me wish the big game companies had the balls to publish awesome stuff like this!
It was interesting, hard to beat without being overly frustrating; and full of hot sex! Maaaaan! Pure awesome!
Can't wait for the next one!
Nishido_Satsunoyama
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:17 pm

Brutaller Wrote:buggy part! when you obtain the cannon at act one and accidentaly swap abilities, youre stuck coz you dont have tha cannon so cant rage up the angel

It is on the second page of your ability list, use the arrow at the bottom to flip over.

Brutaller Wrote:you got it all bugged up! beezy is impossible to defeat unless you got some kinda cheat engine coz your fucking cortexes deal dmg two times instead of one. my record is bringing her to 30% hp (0% seduction) via summon how the fuck am i supposed to defeat her plz?!

Working as intended :lol:
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Hip0krit » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Brutaller Wrote:you got it all bugged up! beezy is impossible to defeat unless you got some kinda cheat engine coz your fucking cortexes deal dmg two times instead of one. my record is bringing her to 30% hp (0% seduction) via summon how the fuck am i supposed to defeat her plz?!

I would recommend searching for a guide on these forums.
I made a walkthrough to a finished game on this site and thats it. FOR GREAT CONTRIBUTIONS
Hip0krit

Postby SquareZ » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 am

I don't think the game is hard to beat because the opponents are hard. It's more about the way the controls respond :)). Also Beezy isn't that hard to beat (I had more troble with the broodmother and the mask before I understood what I had to do); When fighting bez you just have to chose:1. You try to beat her fast or 2. You use another time consuming way to beat her, but it's a lot safer (95%+ chance of winning).

Also gongrats to the creator of the game I really enjoyed playing it!
SquareZ
Newly Registered

Postby astray71 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:01 am

I'm on the part where I have to beat the angel, but I unequipped the gun to try beating the arena. How do I re-equip the gun now?
astray71
Newly Registered

Postby zeldafreak1 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:55 am

astray71 Wrote:I'm on the part where I have to beat the angel, but I unequipped the gun to try beating the arena. How do I re-equip the gun now?

Seriously People? You dont even read 3 posts above this one? Good god.
zeldafreak1

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop