Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Postby demoneater » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:49 am

Well just beat the game. mask. Broodmother and all. I joined this forum for the sake of thanking you for this wonderful game and I can't wait for part 2!
demoneater
Newly Registered

Postby Aliciacullen » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:18 am

i cant even beat the first boss Q.Q im so bad at sex games Dx
im a failure </3
Baby Girl has fangs <3
Aliciacullen

Postby Aliciacullen » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:43 am

im so friggin pissed off. i fight the FIRST bee assassin and she INSTANTLY KILLS ME OVER AND FREAKING OVER. i dont understand what the heck you do. ):
Baby Girl has fangs <3
Aliciacullen

Postby coolness32 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:56 am

Aliciacullen Wrote:im so friggin pissed off. i fight the FIRST bee assassin and she INSTANTLY KILLS ME OVER AND FREAKING OVER. i dont understand what the heck you do. ):

I don't know if I'm not supposed to help people get through the game but I will put it in a spoiler box

Just for you Aliciacullen
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

For the bee assassins you have to strike them and hold the attack button while pressing forward. That'll make you do the dash thing and you will go through them and their attack, rinse and repeat.

I wanted to tell you Gorepete, this game is really awesome! I didn't get to play it before because I didn't have a good flash player, I have since been told how to convert them into exe. files and it has made it so that I can play it on my comp now. I really love when games show the armor the character has equipped. Once I saw that happen, I decided to finish this game!
coolness32

Postby Aliciacullen » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:05 am

thank you so much! me love you <3 mwah! im stuck on the 3 wasps thing to. can you tell me how to beat them? >.<

P.S. even though it IS hard the game is amazing and i love you so much for putting in effort to make this! ^^ dont take my whining for complaints lol
Baby Girl has fangs <3
Aliciacullen

Postby Aliciacullen » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:25 am

Bleh.. stuck on the FUCKING angel now Q.Q im about to cry .-. theres NO freaking way to dodge the chain spell that INSTA-KILLS YOU and if you die on ANY OF THEM you have to restart back at the FIRST FREAKING ONE. its driving me insane
Baby Girl has fangs <3
Aliciacullen

Postby RandomGuy2599 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:28 am

I can't play this, I tried IE, Firefox, Swf player, Flash Player, multiple different ones. Right before she wakes up, I get a Grey Exclamation point...which I read is due to memory issues, but tis silly, I have 8GB of ram and no real problem space wise.

Thoughts?
RandomGuy2599

Postby S.T.A.L.K.E.R » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:14 pm

Aliciacullen Wrote:Bleh.. stuck on the FUCKING angel now Q.Q im about to cry .-. theres NO freaking way to dodge the chain spell that INSTA-KILLS YOU and if you die on ANY OF THEM you have to restart back at the FIRST FREAKING ONE. its driving me insane

Run back and forth.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Postby Aliciacullen » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:39 pm

ok that worked Dx thank you. im stuck at the monsters right after the shield bee now. Q.Q? how do i kill the spinny things?
Baby Girl has fangs <3
Aliciacullen

Postby RandomGuy2599 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:05 pm

I get a Grey exclamation of death, I can't play this.

Google says this means I'm out of memory, but I'm clearly not...64-bit Windows, 8GB RAM, plenty strong processor and GPU...also, this thing uses 48% of my 4.5GHZ 2500K, quite alot of CPU usage there...only flash game I have problems with. Tried Swf viewer, flash viewer, IE, FireFox,s trangely enough the one on Newgrounds works, but that's so tiny.
RandomGuy2599

Postby coolness32 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:51 pm

RandomGuy2599 Wrote:I get a Grey exclamation of death, I can't play this.

Google says this means I'm out of memory, but I'm clearly not...64-bit Windows, 8GB RAM, plenty strong processor and GPU...also, this thing uses 48% of my 4.5GHZ 2500K, quite alot of CPU usage there...only flash game I have problems with. Tried Swf viewer, flash viewer, IE, FireFox,s trangely enough the one on Newgrounds works, but that's so tiny.

Can you download the games? if so do that and then use a program called "SWF to EXE converter". My computer can't even run too many flash games because it's so old but after I used that it made it so that they worked. Hope you get it working soon!
coolness32

Postby S.T.A.L.K.E.R » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Aliciacullen Wrote:ok that worked Dx thank you. im stuck at the monsters right after the shield bee now. Q.Q? how do i kill the spinny things?

Use slam it is effective, and you are welcome. ;)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Postby Aliciacullen » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:05 pm

i love you x3
Baby Girl has fangs <3
Aliciacullen

Postby S.T.A.L.K.E.R » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:14 pm

Aliciacullen Wrote:i love you x3

I love too. :D
S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Postby Aliciacullen » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:19 pm

ok, any tips on beezy or broodmommy? Dx im seriously horrible at these kinda games lol

i dont understand how the hell your supposed to freaking beat beezy when you have so little HP that one hit of freaking ANYTHING kills you. and you keep flying off to the left or right instantly even if you r walking in the OPPOSITE DAMN DIRECTION

i cant even beat the stupid mask :(
Last edited by Aliciacullen on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Baby Girl has fangs <3
Aliciacullen

Postby Aliciacullen » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Glitches worth listing: in boss fight with Beezy when she uses the giant tornado it will randomly act like BOTH wind currents are still active, making me move super fast towards the tornado AND spike wall, killing me instantly. and im not lagging at all.

and taking damage from indirect sources i.e. the whirlwinds or wasps will make me randomly jerk to the left or right so when im trying to escape i just throw myself back into the damage zone and die
Baby Girl has fangs <3
Aliciacullen

Postby S.T.A.L.K.E.R » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Aliciacullen Wrote:ok, any tips on beezy or broodmommy? Dx im seriously horrible at these kinda games lol

i dont understand how the hell your supposed to freaking beat beezy when you have so little HP that one hit of freaking ANYTHING kills you. and you keep flying off to the left or right instantly even if you r walking in the OPPOSITE DAMN DIRECTION

Use slam to hit broodmommy, and level up to max level to make things easier.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Postby Aliciacullen » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:05 am

how can i level? i cant find anything that gives me souls :(
Baby Girl has fangs <3
Aliciacullen

Postby S.T.A.L.K.E.R » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:12 am

Aliciacullen Wrote:how can i level? i cant find anything that gives me souls :(

monsters respawn when you enter the pentagram, so try killing the bee with shield over and over until max level.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Postby Aliciacullen » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:50 am

im so freaking tired of this. turns out i WAS max level for one. and no matter WHAT i do she just kills me after the first recharge EVERY TIME. she gets 2 health bars but theres NO TIME for you to freaking heal at ALL and no matter what i do she just magically catches me and i slam into the spike wall and instantly die i even watched a walkthrough and repeated it but my character just suddenly changes directions and commits suicide
OR she kills me on the first freaking whirlwindx5 trick caus she magically hits me even though im not touching one and instead of JUST getting hurt my character bounces back and forth like a ping pong ball until she hits the spike wall and dies
Baby Girl has fangs <3
Aliciacullen

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop