Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Postby Darthan » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:03 pm

dragonmaster121989 Wrote:ok then im lost i cant figure out what im doing wrong i have the honey pot move and 450 souls and im at the part where
the chief tells me they have everything under control and i should go to the portal but i dont
know how to get there and i cant figure it out

You should get a message with space and a down arrow either two or three screens left of the gorger chief. Hit space when you have that popup and you will be able to move on.
Darthan

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:06 am

ok i beat the game omg beezy was hard but i finally did it cant wait for part two

ended up using my angel to do most of the damage to her when she was riding the twister 8-)
dragonmaster121989

Postby yyyyyyf3 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:30 am

Hello
After the defeat All presidents?
I'm stuck l can not go anywhere?
http://imageshack.us/f/703/889u.png/

l Why did do?
yyyyyyf3
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:49 pm

If you've defeated all the bosses, that IS the end of the game.

Heh heh ... "presidents."

I assume what happened THERE was the use of an online translation service, with hilarious results.
Lucky777

Postby poppyseedman » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:52 am

How in the FUCK, do you beat the Queen, Beezy, and the Training Boss.
poppyseedman
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:59 pm

I guess enough time has passed that I could make a video boss guide. If I have time this week I will see about recording something to my livestream page.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby S.T.A.L.K.E.R » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:19 am

Gorepete Wrote:I guess enough time has passed that I could make a video boss guide. If I have time this week I will see about recording something to my livestream page.

Does anyone know the link to Gorepete's livestream? I can never caught it live in the Sakyubasu no Tatakai II thread. :(
S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Postby sniff3005 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:19 am

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Wrote:
Gorepete Wrote:I guess enough time has passed that I could make a video boss guide. If I have time this week I will see about recording something to my livestream page.

Does anyone know the link to Gorepete's livestream? I can never caught it live in the Sakyubasu no Tatakai II thread. :(

http://www.livestream.com/gpvault

I wish that gore would stream regularly or put some kind of a schedule so that we can know when to tune in. or even record the sessions when they do happen. :mrgreen:
sniff3005

Postby S.T.A.L.K.E.R » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:45 pm

sniff3005 Wrote:http://www.livestream.com/gpvault

I wish that gore would stream regularly or put some kind of a schedule so that we can know when to tune in. or even record the sessions when they do happen. :mrgreen:

Thank you very much for the link. :D
S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Postby axyal » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:17 pm

Hi i'cant finish the game, i have a good Pc so the game run really faster and i try many times to defeat special bosses.
But eatch times, i dont have times to finish completly.
So i save...
But my problem is in save.
If i reboot my Pc, close internet (i have forexfox) or other, the save are deleted.
Can you say me how save if my Pc shutdown and i want to continue to the last save...?
I think it's in my firefox options..But i dont know what.
You know it clean google history automatly, and other things, so i guess firefox clean save....
Can i do an expetion for the game? How...?
Thank's!
axyal
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:50 pm

The game saves to a cookie for this website; which sounds like is clearing when you shut firefox. You would need to look for an option to add www.legendofkrystal.com as an exception to the cookie wipe.
GoRepeat

Postby axyal » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:07 am

Gorepete Wrote:The game saves to a cookie for this website; which sounds like is clearing when you shut firefox. You would need to look for an option to add http://www.legendofkrystal.com as an exception to the cookie wipe.

Thank's :)
I saw the second chapter but i prefer clean at 100% the first one!
I dont want to spoil myself :p
By the way, you make really a great job!
axyal
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:46 pm

axyal Wrote:I saw the second chapter but i prefer clean at 100% the first one!
I dont want to spoil myself :p

(emphasis supplied)

Just to avoid disappointments, you can't spoil yourself, because the second chapter HASN'T really reached anywhere yet, and it won't for quite a while : O

What's IN the Sakyu II thread you've seen currently contains no plot, no sex scenes, some sidescrolling game mechanics, and 1 bunch of enemies, (for the top flash)
and
the unwinnable and unlosable BEGINNINGS of a sort of strategic battle mechanic (for the bottom flash).
Lucky777

Postby Lechvinte » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:05 am

Is there a reason as to it not saving onto the computer when i run it as a .swf file?
Lechvinte
Newly Registered

Postby Throbby » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:40 am

Anybody else notice how when you pick Beezy to stand in for Eva in the gallery, there are a couple of scenes where her detached nipple floats next to her boob? Creepy...

Oh, and Gorepete: I don't like dickgirls. Futanari creeps me out, so... Damn you for making futa attractive! (And humorous at the same time, come to think of it.) Please don't ever turn your talents to German-style poo-play scenes...
Throbby

Postby sniff3005 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:24 am

Throbby Wrote:Anybody else notice how when you pick Beezy to stand in for Eva in the gallery, there are a couple of scenes where her detached nipple floats next to her boob? Creepy...

you must have an older version of the game, i don't see this issue when i play the galleries. try downloading the one on the first page then try playing the galleries again.
sniff3005

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:49 pm

Throbby Wrote:Anybody else notice how when you pick Beezy to stand in for Eva in the gallery, there are a couple of scenes where her detached nipple floats next to her boob? Creepy...

Oh, and Gorepete: I don't like dickgirls. Futanari creeps me out, so... Damn you for making futa attractive! (And humorous at the same time, come to think of it.) Please don't ever turn your talents to German-style poo-play scenes...

lol well bad news, I am a fan! But I realize it isn't everyone's cup of tea; although if you think about it, it wasn't really a dickgirl scene so much as a magically powered strap-on!
GoRepeat

Postby FMPraxis » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:35 am

Gorepete Wrote: it wasn't really a dickgirl scene so much as a magically powered strap-on!

And that makes ALL the difference in the world.

Also, i just want to say that i suck so badly at this game that, when I played it, I ragequit on it and i was CHEATING.
FMPraxis

Postby Throbby » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:09 pm

Gorepete Wrote:
Throbby Wrote:

lol well bad news, I am a fan! But I realize it isn't everyone's cup of tea; although if you think about it, it wasn't really a dickgirl scene so much as a magically powered strap-on!

Yep, and that's what I told myself even as my pants started to fit funny. "It's not really futa! It's... it's... it's a lesbian-shapechanger-fairy scene!"

Aah, lesbian-shapechanger-fairies... the gateway drug that leads to futa. :P

P.S. You're pretty talented, and your games rock. Frustrating, but not unbeatable... Though I did need a hint on just how to get the hidden sword. How long 'til you're back on Sakyubasu II?
Throbby

Postby UNKN0WNSURV1V0R » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:31 am

Well well Gore, I've found something you didn't/forgot to implement into the game itself. The content can't be unlocked through any method whatsoever. I think. Ain't gonna spread it to everybody.

But anyways, best H-game I've played so far.
UNKN0WNSURV1V0R
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop