Humbird0: Babysitter's Club 2 (complete!) Updated 10/16/201

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Humbird0: Babysitter's Club 2 (complete!) Updated 10/16

Postby Tovi » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:11 am

This game is amazing! Though I have a few bug-reports to make. First: when I try to load the game by using cookies, the game wills tart flashing every second, making it quite unbearable to play. Second: When you exit Castlemania the game will go white and become impossible to beat. I am using the web browser safari if that could be of any help. It's a really nice game you got there though!
I make art sometimes! ^^
parsleyparakeet.tumblr.com
Tovi

Postby Eumel2 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:52 pm

awesome game indeed
u can solve the castlemania bug with saving and loading the game

i was kinda missing a scene with that plant in the backyrad
is there none inteded or did i do something wrong?
Eumel2

Postby sybreal » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:48 am

Im having trouble with the castlevania part of the game. Especially the water part. Anyone have some tips or cheats even?
sybreal
Newly Registered

Postby Naivor » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:42 am

Had to make an account just to ask for the cheat codes, since I dont like leaving games half-played. Konami and Sonic as hints tell me nothing, as I cant remember a single Konami game and have never played Sonic games. Also couldnt find the cheats via Google. If you could PM them to me, I would be very grateful.
As a sidenote, I never did like platformers. Only ever played one Castlevania, and that was Symphony of the Night.
Naivor
Newly Registered

Postby Eumel2 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:08 pm

for the game itself u wont need any cheatcodes it should be more or less obvious what u have to do.
if u are stuck at the castlemania part u can just press quit in the menu and get back to the main game
Eumel2

Postby Naivor » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:13 pm

That still leaves the game incomplete in my mind, so no thank you. Also, I think the cheatcodes were only for the Castlevania part, since there's no use for infinite health in any of the other parts.
Naivor
Newly Registered

Postby erakthoth » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 pm

I really like the game, but I am stuck. The boys mother askes me to find him, I got the Scanner googles, and I have seen the markin in the backyard.

But I can't get to the marking, because of the forcefield! I also started the quest to give brittney the teleporter, but I can't find her either. What am I missing?
erakthoth
Newly Registered

Postby Zeus Kabob » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:53 am

Ah, yeah, this one was really tough. You might want to shut off the teleporter first (I don't remember how exactly to do this), but there's definitely a way to get into the backyard while the force-fields are up.
Zeus Kabob

Postby HappyGoomba » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:06 am

The Brittany/Nikky task shuts off the force fields. I usually do that one first or second just so I can move around easier.
HappyGoomba

Postby HappyGoomba » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:09 am

I can't get the replay tab. When I finish the game and hit the Replay link, I can see the replay tab flash and disappear. The game starts over, but the tasks tab is filled with the part 3 tasks all greyed out. This happens whether I use Flash 8 or Flash 11.
HappyGoomba

Postby ThatGuy » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:17 pm

wow I can't believe this is finally done.

kinda cool to see you here tbh

thanks for completing it.
ThatGuy

Postby Nanashi » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:45 pm

wicked game, love how the insinuation and story really make up for the 8 bit graphics and make this one of the hottest things on the site. I didn't have too much difficulty getting through the whole thing (though i skipped the castlevania bit, it was a little tougher than i was willing to deal with) though the barrier bit was kind of a pain in the ass, to anyone who's having problems there, just try every teleporter, you'll get it. oh, and when you get out of the castlevania, it does go all white, HAVE NO FEAR, just hit some directional buttons and it sets itself right in no time.

the story was brilliant and the ending was perfect. a lot is left to the imagination and that gives it a potential for quality beyond what you normally see here at LoK.

though i'm weary of you going in and fixing anything (it's fine as is, saves is a nice touch) if you were to add something i suggest sort of a sandbox mode; like watching the petshop overnight whenever (that was my fav) just at the end so hopefully repeating doesn't mess with the code.

again, great job and i CAN'T WAIT for guardia forest, it looks beyond promising.
The Bird of Hermes is my name
Eating my wings to make me tame
Nanashi

Postby manlymuffin » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:40 am

Hey, can someone help me im apparently brain dead and cant figure out this part. I am at the part where brittney has disappeared behind the tree. I have gotten past the passcode door and seen brittney with the kid I cant remeber their name. I have 0 dollars and have no idea what to do help plz
manlymuffin
Newly Registered

Postby RedUnit10 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:04 pm

Naivor Wrote:Had to make an account just to ask for the cheat codes, since I dont like leaving games half-played. Konami and Sonic as hints tell me nothing, as I cant remember a single Konami game and have never played Sonic games. Also couldnt find the cheats via Google. If you could PM them to me, I would be very grateful.
As a sidenote, I never did like platformers. Only ever played one Castlevania, and that was Symphony of the Night.

Humbird0 dosen't make Cheat Codes for his games, and I'm sorry to say but if you can't best a game like this you should probably just stick to your Call of Duty.
RedUnit10

Postby Toyloli » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:42 am

Nanashi Wrote:the story was brilliant and the ending was perfect. a lot is left to the imagination and that gives it a potential for quality beyond what you normally see here at LoK.

Personally, I found the ending a bit bleck... I mean I can understand the idea of whoring out her sister, especially when she's so eager (if innocent) but the whole replacing her with a robot and letting somebody actually buy her and keep her doesn't sit right with me. If it was 'for a night' or something it wouldn't be bad but the way it currently ends it smells a bit too much of slave trade... I would have liked the ending to be a bit more vague and not have the girl replaced by a robot, or have parents so daft that they couldn't tell their daughter had been replaced. (Or alternatively, since everyone else in the town seamed to be in on it that they were happy to have her be bid upon like that and or were even in the bidding)

I will say this, the music is addictive and I had more fun playing this as a game than most ero games I find. Only ero I've played that was this fun was Monster Girl Quest
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby stabman » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:45 am

Toyloli Wrote:Personally, I found the ending a bit bleck... I mean I can understand the idea of whoring out her sister, especially when she's so eager (if innocent) but the whole replacing her with a robot and letting somebody actually buy her and keep her doesn't sit right with me. If it was 'for a night' or something it wouldn't be bad but the way it currently ends it smells a bit too much of slave trade... I would have liked the ending to be a bit more vague and not have the girl replaced by a robot, or have parents so daft that they couldn't tell their daughter had been replaced. (Or alternatively, since everyone else in the town seamed to be in on it that they were happy to have her be bid upon like that and or were even in the bidding)

In the updated version this is clarified a bit more that she's only being kept for a week. Hope this lightens up your perception.
stabman
Newly Registered

Postby Toyloli » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:33 am

I still say the parents should have been in on it. Maybe they could have been given the robot as payment and known it was a robot. Also so far when I've played I've only been able to get bought by the little girl (?) from next door. Was there actually alternate endings where you could get bought by others and does anyone know how to trigger them ?
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby badazzz » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:47 pm

what am I supposed to do in this game, I wander everywhere and I only found a flashlight and the password for the door :?:
badazzz
Newly Registered

Postby humbird0 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:33 am

RedUnit10 Wrote:
Naivor Wrote:Had to make an account just to ask for the cheat codes, since I dont like leaving games half-played. Konami and Sonic as hints tell me nothing, as I cant remember a single Konami game and have never played Sonic games. Also couldnt find the cheats via Google. If you could PM them to me, I would be very grateful.

Humbird0 dosen't make Cheat Codes for his games, and I'm sorry to say but if you can't best a game like this you should probably just stick to your Call of Duty.

Actually, my Castlemania game does have cheat codes.
The famous Konami Code is always the same in every konami game:
Up Up Down Down Left Right left Right B A
In my game, it makes you invincible.

And the Sonic the Hedgehog code I used is from the 1st Sonic game:
Up Down Left Right Up Down Left Right
This code will give you unlimited weapon energy.

You type these on the Castlemania game's title screen.
You'll hear clicks as you press the correct buttons and the screen will flash when you successfully enter a code.
Last edited by humbird0 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
The last version of Pokemon Hentai Version is: January 31, 2015
Every Pokemorph created for the game
Every cutscene picture in the game
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby humbird0 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:40 am

Toyloli Wrote:Personally, I found the ending a bit bleck... I mean I can understand the idea of whoring out her sister, especially when she's so eager (if innocent) but the whole replacing her with a robot and letting somebody actually buy her and keep her doesn't sit right with me. If it was 'for a night' or something it wouldn't be bad but the way it currently ends it smells a bit too much of slave trade... I would have liked the ending to be a bit more vague and not have the girl replaced by a robot, or have parents so daft that they couldn't tell their daughter had been replaced. (Or alternatively, since everyone else in the town seamed to be in on it that they were happy to have her be bid upon like that and or were even in the bidding)

I will say this, the music is addictive and I had more fun playing this as a game than most ero games I find. Only ero I've played that was this fun was Monster Girl Quest

I agree. I recently changed the ending so that she's only rented for the weekend.
The original ending seemed a little dark to me.
Download Game (exe version)
Download SWF (single SWF version)
Last edited by humbird0 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
The last version of Pokemon Hentai Version is: January 31, 2015
Every Pokemorph created for the game
Every cutscene picture in the game
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects