Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Postby nippers » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:06 pm

I would play the hacked version only because I killed the sister and now the game is over i can't kill the remaining bosses.
I'm stuck!!!
nippers
Newly Registered

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:19 pm

hello every one sadly i made my account just to ask this question lol

ok i started the game got to the part where i need to go to the portal and im stuck i cant figure out what to do
:( can any one help me out and tell me what to do?
dragonmaster121989

Postby MeeMeme » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:32 am

suggestion perhaps? ive died a lot and wondering if its because i should go one way or the other on the talent tree. i keep it even but havent gotten past the hive bosses yet and think it would be nice for at least a preview the next one or two to unlock on each path.
MeeMeme
Newly Registered

Postby googlelies » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:26 am

I am on the 3-wasp miniboss, and for the Life of me, I can't figure out how to damage them. I've hit them with dash, regular attacks, blitz, etc., and nothing does damage...
googlelies
Newly Registered

Postby Maverick » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:28 am

When the act 2 be released, you will be able to load a data from act 1 for act 2 or you will have to start from the beggining?(sorry for my bad english)
Maverick
Newly Registered

Postby Hip0krit » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:58 pm

To the 4 people above me who have asked about needing help you COULD look for a guide in the discussion thread or scroll back some pages and find out that way or for a final option click this link [ viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2502 ] because me dropping (non)subtle hints doesnt seem to hlep anybody.
I made a walkthrough to a finished game on this site and thats it. FOR GREAT CONTRIBUTIONS
Hip0krit

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:17 pm

thanks for the link but that does not help me i already checked that before
problem is that guide does not tell me where to go after i meet the GORGER CHAMPION and talk to him

Im at the part right after you talk to the GORGER CHAMPION and i had 450 souls
and no idea how to get to the stringers im stuck lol. :?
dragonmaster121989

Postby Knightmare_Cometh » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:17 pm

Trying so hard to like this game but no matter how hard i'm trying it just continues to infuriate the fuck out of me. I really want to finish it because it is a really nice game that has some extremely challenging but worthwhile encounters but the last 3 bosses (Mask, Broodmother and Beelzy) just take the piss with those instant-death abilities that are nigh-unavoidable and completely unblockable (though almost everything is so why even put the block button in at all I wonder about) not to mention that the only way to bypass these abilities is assigned to a skill that doesn't function right since the control scheme for the game is god awful at best (dash really needs to be assigned its own button instead of holding the attack button since it just leaves you open to devastation everytime you try use it).
To be fair though all the game really needs is either a difficulty setting so thats an easier mode if you just wanna have fun with it or to fix the control scheme so that the most useful and crucial ability (dash) can be used when you actually need to use it, not 2-3 seconds and half or all your life later. Getting stunned on any damage can go suck an egg to be thats just my personal opinion (getting perma-stunlocked by the wasps and th masks fire attack caused more than afew bad words to be screamed at the monitor :P).

Also I found a little bug where if you use Empower in mid-air it makes you turn left for some reason.
Knightmare_Cometh
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:29 pm

Knightmare_Cometh Wrote: the only way to bypass these abilities is assigned to a skill that doesn't function right since the control scheme for the game is god awful at best (dash really needs to be assigned its own button instead of holding the attack button since it just leaves you open to devastation everytime you try use it).

... fix the control scheme so that the most useful and crucial ability (dash) can be used when you actually need to use it, not 2-3 seconds and half or all your life later.

Airdash is instant, and that might solve at least some of your difficulties with the ground-based terridash.
For the record, even the ground-based dash is currently planned to have an acceptable control-input assigned to it in the next game, just as it used to have in this one.
You can look forward to that, along with the fact that damage no longer appears to stunlock Mistress : D

Knightmare_Cometh Wrote:unblockable (though almost everything is so why even put the block button in at all I wonder about)

I got nothin' for this, maybe GP can hand you an answer one day.

Granted, you CAN block one of the stingers' energy-ball types, but in terms of bosses, that's about it.
Well, you can block the Gorger chieftain's shot too, but you outright HAVE to block that for whatever reason, and you can't dodge it.
*shrugs*
Lucky777

Postby sniff3005 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:22 am

you NEED to block when you are fighting the 3 bees or you can't finish it.
sniff3005

Postby Lucky777 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:29 am

Ah, right, you can't hit the charging bee unless you block him first. Dat too.
Lucky777

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:36 am

I'd like to get that angry German kid to play this game and see how badly he freaks out :lol: :lol:

If you never seen this kid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8SWMAQYQf0
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby GoRepeat » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:12 am

Eggplants Wrote:Damn, man! This is freaking pro! The gameplay is so weird, it's almost like a puzzle game with how you have to figure out the enemies. I'm only up to the bee hive but maannn. I'm hooked.

Thanks, mate, she is a retool of your Krystal sprite so you should be complimenting yourself!

PS - make more sprites!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:28 pm

i love your game and would love to play it but if the walk through
cant help me and no one knows what im talking about to help me i cant beat the game i wish you luck
with your game and some day i might figure out what im missing or did wrong
dragonmaster121989

Postby MeeMeme » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:18 pm

Ive done everything. Ive downloaded a swf, played here, and on newgrounds. and yet for some reason my saves never regularly work. sometimes yes sometimes no. but ive gotten past the broodmother 3 times now and keep losing my damn data, any possible suggestions pls??
MeeMeme
Newly Registered

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:54 am

ok quick question here is the copy of the game here the most up to date?
dragonmaster121989

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:27 pm

dragonmaster121989 Wrote:ok quick question here is the copy of the game here the most up to date?

Yep
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby nami » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:50 pm

nami Wrote:
nami Wrote: Is there a way to see the sex scenes with their dialogues afterhand?

Anything new considering this?
nami
Newly Registered

Postby Maverick » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:10 pm

the dialogue gives more emotion for some reason, i think...
Maverick
Newly Registered

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:19 pm

ok then im lost i cant figure out what im doing wrong i have the honey pot move and 450 souls and im at the part where
the chief tells me they have everything under control and i should go to the portal but i dont
know how to get there and i cant figure it out
dragonmaster121989

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop